Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:08:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many ways are there to earn bitcoins?  (Read 67740 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:33:50 PM

Here 100 ideas for earning bitcoins. look at this thread if you have new idea give it to thread owner he will update it.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1777912.0
Thanks for this, i think op will have a hard time doing this 100 ways on how to earn bitcoin, 2 days in not enough to try them all. Op might choose what ways is the fastest to earn bitcoins.
The OP doesn't need to read it all because he can get a fast results if he will do trading because trading is one of the best way to earn or grow our bitcoin because you just need a small capital and after that you can test and take risk in trading and after you get experience and knowledge then it will be enough for you to make a living like my traders friend currently doing.

Well I agree in order to start on trading you just need to put a small amount so that you can have a chance to gain further experience as well as knowledge regarding to it and I think so trading could be a good way to earn bitcoin but i think it will always depend on him and on what kind of trading it is . He can get a fast results if he will do trading, yes we all know that but not all results are positive or not as big as what we are expecting OP is surely looking for other ways that he can surely earn bitcoin because he seems to be not satisfied what he was earning from trading
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:51:14 PM

Here 100 ideas for earning bitcoins. look at this thread if you have new idea give it to thread owner he will update it.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1777912.0
An idea is just an idea. You need to learn more in order to earn money with your idea. It is not hard but you need to spend time to learn more about your aspect. If you succeed, you will earn a good amount of money

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
akija

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:04:03 AM

There are Numerous ways To Earn Btc .

The Most common ones are - CPA , AFFILIATE MARKETING , WRITING ARTICLE , FREELANCING , DOING TASKS FOR BTC .

toanle098

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:09:41 PM

Recently, I've been trading bitcoins on btc-e, earning only a little, yes, very little, except the fees that btc-e takes.

Besides trading, are there any good method to earn bitcoins?   Thanks.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:23:03 PM

Literally,  bitcoin is money. Therefore you can get bitcoins in the same way you earn money. Any work or job is useful to earn some dollars that you can change for bitcoins later.

That's the point.  Any ways that earn money can be the ones to earn bitcoins.
But in the earning of bitcoin we have to keep in mind that nowadays we cannot earn bitcoin in offline work/job but we can earn only on internet and in the activities which can be done on internet. On some places shops are also earning bitcoin.
kvlolo

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:58:26 PM

Recently, I've been trading bitcoins on btc-e, earning only a little, yes, very little, except the fees that btc-e takes.

The best way after trading would be investing.

I'm looking for the best way to keep my bitcoins growing.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:17:26 PM

The best way after trading would be investing.
Suggesting just the word 'investment' is not sufficient. It would be dangerous for someone who will go to any scammers way to invest with them. You have to explain about the types of investment that which type of investment is better for to invest to stay away from scammers and to earn a high profit.
panamera

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:30:43 PM

BTC can also be obtained by mining Grin Grin
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:44:04 PM

When I am browsing sites that teaches how to make money online,90% of these have integrated bitcoin as their payout,so it means anyway to make money online is a way to make bitcoin,whether you do affiliate marketing,ptc or freelancer there's always a sites that offer bitcoin as their choice of payout.

tranle789

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:59:30 PM

Ways to earn bitcoin:
1. trading. you must have special skills to get profit. you must know when the price up and when the price is down
2. join on bounty campaign such as social media campaign. you will get alt coin and you can sell it to get bitcoin
3. signature campaign but your rank must be jr. member or member to join the signature campaign
4. gambling
minhlong357200

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 02:10:30 PM

There are many different ways one can earn bitcoin.
But i want to mention this three ways for now. Bitcoin can be buying and selling as other currency is being done in the fprex.
One can be earning bitcoin like in this forum or a little pick from the bitcoin faucet.
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 02:21:24 PM

There are many different ways one can earn bitcoin.
But i want to mention this three ways for now. Bitcoin can be buying and selling as other currency is being done in the fprex.
One can be earning bitcoin like in this forum or a little pick from the bitcoin faucet.

Faucets are really useless, I am not even sure why people even consider this as a way of earning. First off, it gives you shit amount of satoshis. Then you have to deal with transaction cost for miner's fees, then you would realize that it isn't even enough for paying your electricity and interenet bill.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 03:09:34 PM

try to join signature campaign here and they will pay you whether it is bitcoin or an alt coin. im earning a little bit big here in bitcoin, just be patient and be determined in all you have been joining. determination and patience can help you to earn.  try mining too, it will help you and earn a lot also, there are so many ways to earn, just read it here in the forums.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 03:20:29 PM

There are many ways to earn bitcoin but be careful because other are risky because they hvae possible that your bitcoin lost . This is not risku and for sure you will earn bitcoin heres.
First is the bitcoin lending its better if the loaner have collateral before give their loan to make sure incase the loaner not pay you have collateral .
Second is investing in gambling they will help grow your bitcoin and gets some profit daily but playing gambling I dont recommend it.
Third is signature campaign by doing posting you can earn bitcoin but it depends on your rank is your payout.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
bitcoinfo

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 03:35:39 PM

I'm Making Money Using Telegram Messenger and through this I can offer you on your invest 6% on a daily base til you reach 180%. Click Here to Join with me
https://bestpay.wixsite.com/betrobot
1. Earn 6% Daily for 30 Days PASSIVE on your Bitcoin
2. Minimum deposit is 0.02 BTC (Approx $35 USD)
3. No Maximum Deposit!
4. 1% Profit every 4 Hours
5. Reinvest allowed (at a minimum 0.02 BTC)
6. No Sponsoring Required to EARN!
7. 3 Level Referral System 15% - 3% - 2%
8. Withdraws allowed anytime (minimum withdraw is 0.01 BTC)
9. Works on the "Telegram" APP
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 03:38:32 PM

to many ways to earn bitcoin but someway have difficult to get bitcoin
1. Affilate Program
2. Give Away Program
3. Faucet
4. Paid To Click
5. Gambling
6. Ads Program
7. Etc
I think if you want the method to get bitcoin is easy. You must choose which method suits your likes and your skills.
I'm sure the job will be easy for you

Sure, a lot of methods are here to earn bitcoin like these, but everyone choose only that way, where he can earn easily and has a skill to earn bitcoin.
I mean, i see not everyone can start trading, because trading is difficult to earn the bitcoin, but everyone can start faucets, gambling and investment and also work on signature campaign to earn only bitcoins. 

Well, it is the soul of skill and art that is very high. Where they already understand and understand about all of that will definitely get a lot of advantage, because only in the trading world that can deliver huge results in no time. The signature campaign is indeed quite good, but if compared with the trading results that it brings about much better than signature campaign

Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 03:41:36 PM

I'm Making Money Using Telegram Messenger and through this I can offer you on your invest 6% on a daily base til you reach 180%. Click Here to Join with me
3. No Maximum Deposit!
Bro this is not a site to lure people into a HYIP investment, OP is actually asking a question about earning Bitcoin and you want him to invite on another runaway HYIP site. I know the yields are good and everything but in reality the payment you are getting is from the new members who just joined the program, now with that kind of yield I would say it would not last for a month or so depending on the number of members who are joining that kind of program. I would stay away with that scheme in which there is no guarantee that you will even have your investment back before it runs away.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 03:57:08 PM

3. No Maximum Deposit!
Bro this is not a site to lure people into a HYIP investment, OP is actually asking a question about earning Bitcoin and you want him to invite on another runaway HYIP site. I know the yields are good and everything but in reality the payment you are getting is from the new members who just joined the program, now with that kind of yield I would say it would not last for a month or so depending on the number of members who are joining that kind of program. I would stay away with that scheme in which there is no guarantee that you will even have your investment back before it runs away.

What you said is correct, this type of hype and scam schemes have gone long and now the users are very intelligent so this scheme wont last more then 15 days as you can get small investors but when you wont get more then automatically you will stop and what ever he gets will runs away.

What OP is asking of the ways to earn bitcoins then, in this forum their are enormous way of earning. It is only upto OP , that which all ways he can use to earn it, some easy ways are first rank up and then join signature campaign, always stay awake and watch in the altcoin announcement section of new coins giveaway promotion join and get free coins , like this their are more ways if you go through this forum you will find it.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:10:31 PM

There are so many ways one can earn bitcoin.
Neither by signature or by gambling.
Even in bitcoin mining and trading as other currency. Or by performing online jobs.

I'd rather not include gambling as earning, but instead as wasting, because when you say earning you are sure to get money for the work that you have done or things that you can do to get something in return without involving any price or taking a high risk in earning it, while in gambling all that I have been said that is rather risky and need you to take a price so you can play on bet, but would only lose you can be never so sure that you can bring home the bacon because of gambling.

Yeah we cannot depend on gambling to make money regularly as your income will depend only on luck and its not possible that you will be lucky always and making money out of it so I would choose trading over gambling to earn decent amount of money regularly.

Yup! me too I also prefer trading than gambling even if trading has a risk, but not too risky like gambling, there are speculation that you might follow when trading you will simply need to mark on your target and need to take an eye on the movement of bitcoin to simply take your money off the track when the movement drop, you may set an alarm if you are sleeping. I have a friend that has almost 12.7 BTC right now because of trading and it is simply what he has doing ever since.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:51:06 PM

There are many ways of earning bitcoin besides trading such as gambling, signature campaign, bounty program, investment, marketing, trading lesson, and other services which also being offered in this forum located in service section.

yes you are right that there are many ways to earn bitcoin but all these methods of earning bitcoin needs skill, experience and knowledge because without any skill you cannot apply all these methods to earn bitcoin and without any knowledge you will not be able to know the risks which are related to all these methods of earning bitcoin, moreover if you are new here then i will suggest the signature campaigns to earn bitcoin easily.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: