Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:54:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many ways are there to earn bitcoins?  (Read 67740 times)
Boseda

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:01:20 PM

I'd say, infinite ways. Like every other currency, you can sell your product of service and get paid with Bitcoin.

But Bitcoin ( and cryptocoins in general) has its own earning method which fiat currencies don't have. Obvioulsy I'm talking about mining. Well, it's not for everyone, but this is a great difference between Bitcoin and fiat.

Otherwise, just work and get paid with Bitcoin.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:09:26 PM

I'd say, infinite ways. Like every other currency, you can sell your product of service and get paid with Bitcoin.

But Bitcoin ( and cryptocoins in general) has its own earning method which fiat currencies don't have. Obvioulsy I'm talking about mining. Well, it's not for everyone, but this is a great difference between Bitcoin and fiat.

Otherwise, just work and get paid with Bitcoin.

There are a lot really. But right now I'm just doing a signature campaign and this is the best way for me to earn bitcoin. If ever my campaign will last for at least a month, I will save it and go to trading and see how it goes for me. Because I believed that trading is really profitable right now, I just have to study and learn before investing on a certain coin, specially in alt coin market.
Celsiuss

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:11:36 PM

I'd say unlimited. You could earn Bitcoin in any way imaginable. Many quick ways to earn some btc as I know of is graphics. Many people are looking for graphics designers for tons of stuff. Other things is programmers and web designers, good profit in btc around here.

who cares
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 03:16:17 PM

I have had very good results with Bitcoin affiliate marketing. I've made several hundred dollars USD already. I recommend checking RunCPA before you promote any in-house referral links though. The offers you will find there are even better than the ones you'll find directly from most sites.

Also, I have earned quite a bit selling illustrations to news sites and blogs.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:18:10 PM

Lots of ways to get bitcoin. Ranging from the free way to follow the signature cacmpaign to who need capital by way of trading and investment. All depends on you.

Signature campaign is good way to earn free bitcoin (without having capital) by doing post. But if you wanna use your bitcoin for trading you should have good plan in trading, cause trading without good strategy will lose your money.

yes you are right signature campaign is the best way to earn bitcoin because it is like the job, you have to work for them and they will pay you weekly. while in trading you must have knowledge about trading and you must have some money for trading .

MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 03:37:16 PM

You can earn bitcoin using anything, it depend on your creativity and skill.
 For example, you have high speed connection or huge internet bandwidth, you can offer leech, proxy or download upload using your internet and they pay you using bitcoin.

Yes, we can earn in different ways that we have skills, like if we do altcoin trading , then it is best source to earn bitcoin. Although we also earn bitcoin in a free ways, like faucets, and also do some work in signature campaign and earn bitcoin. But best way i will be say altcoin trading for bitcoin.   

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:44:35 PM

You can earn bitcoin using anything, it depend on your creativity and skill.
 For example, you have high speed connection or huge internet bandwidth, you can offer leech, proxy or download upload using your internet and they pay you using bitcoin.

Yes, we can earn in different ways that we have skills, like if we do altcoin trading , then it is best source to earn bitcoin. Although we also earn bitcoin in a free ways, like faucets, and also do some work in signature campaign and earn bitcoin. But best way i will be say altcoin trading for bitcoin.   
Yes, so many ways to get bitcoin, it's just that we have to find the appropriate with the skills we have. Well, I am also good enough in trading, moreover I also make an investment, and I am comfortable with it. You should also try it.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:06:43 PM

Recently, I've been trading bitcoins on btc-e, earning only a little, yes, very little, except the fees that btc-e takes.

Besides trading, are there any good method to earn bitcoins?   Thanks.
The best way to earn bitcoin is with the signature campaign because you can earn bitcoin by just posting and wearing the signature of a center site or ICO that you are participating with, And it's no need to have a capital because you will get your profit without a capital.
l am agree with you signature campaign is the best way to earn bitcoin and there is no risk just you earn bitcoin and more some countries have unemployed people and unemployment rate is high so bitcoin can gives good opportunities to earn money.
Aztek

Activity: 423

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:17:07 PM

Recently, I've been trading bitcoins on btc-e, earning only a little, yes, very little, except the fees that btc-e takes.

There are 10 major and popular methods to earn bitcoins out there!

1 - | Bitcoin Mining |
2 - | Faucet - Free Bitcoin |
3 - | PTC or PTR websites |
4 - | BitcoinTalk Signature Campaigns |
5 - | Writing for blogs and news sites |
6 - | Play games to earn Bitcoins |
7 - | Bitcoin Trading |
8 - | Bitcoin lending |
9 - | Gambling |
10 - | Bitcoin Affiliate Marketing |

Details can be found here on https://bitcoinprofit.net/info/page/earn_bitcoin

These are the best ways to earn bitcoins. Since you have tried trading, you already did the most effective way to earn bitcoin as far as my knowledge in bitcoin is concerned. In trading, you need great skills to gain great earnings. To the other options, it is bestbto have research so you will have background. And i dont recommend gambling because you'll end up losing.
samuelstar5

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:53:32 PM

Making bitcoin without investing some amount of money is difficult and mostly ineffective. Mining requires you to buy an ASIC, which also requires maintenance and a lot of power. However, I would say other than reading this is the best way.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 05:16:40 PM

Cash is better than bitcoin it is no need to explain while exchanging things for cash and there is physical thing exist people have trust and believe for long time may be in future once people completely believes digital currency then after they start to believe crupto currency as cash
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 06:31:19 AM

Cash is better than bitcoin it is no need to explain while exchanging things for cash and there is physical thing exist people have trust and believe for long time may be in future once people completely believes digital currency then after they start to believe crupto currency as cash
but now the trend of people is changing, they consider crypto as more better than cash, using crypto currency you can do trading even sitting in your house. and same is the case for shopping only, you do not need to visit market you can visit any online shop and can shop anything you want, you will get the shopping at your door steps.
zedsacs

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:38:42 AM

Yeah, by gambling, or maybe if you have money, you can build your own gambling site. And also there are so many hyips out there (be carefull).
Also by joining here in Bitcointalk, you can earn by into signature campaign, transtation, social media campaign, and many more.

▄▄████▄▄         
     ▄▄████████████▄▄       
 ▄▄████████████████████▄▄ 
██████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███▀▀▀       
███████▀                 
███████    ▄██▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████   ██████   ▐██████
███████    ▀██▀    ▐██████
███████▄          ▄███████
██████████▄▄  ▄▄██████████
 ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
     ▀▀████████████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀
GlobaTalent██████
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██
         ▄▄████▄▄         
     ▄▄████████████▄▄       
 ▄▄████████████████████▄▄ 
██████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███▀▀▀       
███████▀                 
███████    ▄██▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████   ██████   ▐██████
███████    ▀██▀    ▐██████
███████▄          ▄███████
██████████▄▄  ▄▄██████████
 ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
     ▀▀████████████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀
██████
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
    ██
▇▇ Read our Whitepaper ▇▇
Telegram
Facebook
Medium
Twitter
ANN Thread
Bounty
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 06:10:40 AM

There are many ways to earn a bitcoin, like trading, gambling, joining in signature campaign, and investing. But you can't earn a lot of money if you are not willing to go to the crypto world. My suggestion is always read many articles about the cryptocurrency.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 06:25:28 AM

Yeah, by gambling, or maybe if you have money, you can build your own gambling site. And also there are so many hyips out there (be carefull).
Also by joining here in Bitcointalk, you can earn by into signature campaign, transtation, social media campaign, and many more.
Creating gambling is not easy because you need investor your site and also you need big capital and anything and you need to learn how your gambling siye become popular to the player. Hyip not give you profit because they have possible that your money loss because of them so its better try to search what is other way and safe to grow your bitcoin. Here in forum they have signature campaign and thats totally free to join need only some effort and time to earn bitcoin everyweek.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:42:37 AM

There are many ways to earn a bitcoin, like trading, gambling, joining in signature campaign, and investing. But you can't earn a lot of money if you are not willing to go to the crypto world. My suggestion is always read many articles about the cryptocurrency.
Maybe you should remove gambling from the source of income because it is not a right way to earn bitcoin because of the high risk and also low possibility for you to win that situation and make a lot of profits. If i were you, i will just do trading and signature campaign and a little bit investing so i can be sure that i am earning bitcoin.
wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:01:12 AM

There are lot of ways to earn bitcoin easily.First, trade your bitcoin in any trading sites.Second, invest your all bitcoin in different bitcoin sites but it need time to wait to gain that much bitcoin.Third, try to play in gambling sites but it’s too risky because you didn’t know if your money will come back.Lastly, you can also earn in any signature campaign.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:14:42 AM

There are 10 major and popular methods to earn bitcoins out there!

1 - | Bitcoin Mining |
2 - | Faucet - Free Bitcoin |
3 - | PTC or PTR websites |
4 - | BitcoinTalk Signature Campaigns |
5 - | Writing for blogs and news sites |
6 - | Play games to earn Bitcoins |
7 - | Bitcoin Trading |
8 - | Bitcoin lending |
9 - | Gambling |
10 - | Bitcoin Affiliate Marketing |

Details can be found here on https://bitcoinprofit.net/info/page/earn_bitcoin
There are many ways to earn bitcoin easily and instantly. Use your bitcoin in any trading sites and investments sites. You can also earn in mining sites for free. For me, you can also in different signature campaign.Lastly, you can earn bitcoin in gambling sites but it’s too risky.
aldrian09

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:32:14 AM

There are many ways to earn bitcoins like joining signature campaign here in bitcointalk or if you are good in designing logo or website you can lend your service by that. You can check Marketplace thread and try to see if you can offer your service there. And you can also earn bitcoin in gambling but I don't advice this one though since gambling is too risky.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:46:39 AM

Why waste your life noodling around to earn piddling amounts? Earn USD,EUR, GBP or whatever and buy it. There are approximately 1 trillion more ways to end up with more Bitcoin via that method. Uncool but true.
Could not have been said any better! All the ways you can use to make fiat currencies, you can equally adapt to make Bitcoin and in case your head fails to serve you well, go ahead with how you are currently making fiats and use them to buy as much coins as you may desire, only you might actually be buying them at higher rates but nevertheless they remain cost effective relative to time and effort.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: