Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:51:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOR] Torcoin - X11 PoW - Tor Integrated Crypto - Torcoin.org  (Read 125285 times)
thetorcoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

https://TORCOIN.ORG

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 08:14:53 PM

If you do not intent to dump... What is your wallet address with 1 Mio TOR?

The top 5 here are me:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/tor/#!rich

I believe the next 5 are Carsen

The rest I don't know

The first wallet on that list is the only wallet I currently have access to:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/tor/address.dws?718.htm

As you can see I bought a few thousand TOR during the first 48 hours post launch to give the market some liquidity, and I've sold none. That wallet is sitting on my laptop and will occasionally dip into it for buying ads, hiring devs, etc.  The rest of my wallets are completely locked up in cold storage and can't be accessed without a large degree of effort.

https://TorCoin.org - ANONYMOUS CRYPTOCURRENCY
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kingcarsen

Activity: 1148
Merit: 369

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 08:19:21 PM

Man you trolls need to read through the thread before you post. He has posted it several times now....

Also for the hundredth time, Torcoin has Tor integrated fully. It is in the "tor" branch on github not the master branch, so if you clone the git or just pull the master branch you won't have Tor integration, if you switch over to the "tor" branch you will see the Tor integration.

The price is probably going up because of my shytname that I am redeeming. hahaha

People know that this coin has more than just potential, its the next big thing. Haters are just mad because they didn't buy in when it was cheap. TOR is going to one of the few real solid cryptos to rival DASH and Monero. Even at that, Monero is complete shit, its not even based off the Bitcoin Core at all and some homebrewed C# code which is YUCK.
CarloP

Activity: 230
Merit: 250

Who knows dominates in good and evil!

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:23:41 PM

Hi!

New Pool for TORCOIN [TOR] X11 ALGO!

miningpool.thruhere.net

No registration needed, just use your wallet adress as username and no password needed.

example for TORCOIN COIN

stratum+tcp://miningpool.thruhere.net:7522 -u YOURWALLETHERE -p x

3 available ports!
Port: 7521-- Diff 0.001
Port: 7522-- VarDiff: 0.0001-10 (use as default)
Port: 7523-- Diff: 100 (use for hashmining or miningrigrentals)

Fees 1.5%
Email: theminingpool.mine@gmail.com
tweeter: https://twitter.com/The_MiningPool

Smiley Smiley  HAPPY MINNING !!  Smiley Smiley

Hi guys. I am mining by your pool but even if my miner found almost 300 shares there is no trace of mature coins. What about? Thank you.
thetorcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 08:26:11 PM

hey folks, I have posted some bounties: here is an easy way to get your hands on some TOR:

http://torcoin.org/bounties.html

TorCoin Jobs & Bounties

Join our Slack team: https://TorCoin.slack.com

ANDROID or IOS WALLET - 1000 TOR
We are offering a 1000 TOR bounty for anyone who creates a nice Android or IOS wallet for TorCoin. (1000 TOR for each)

MACOS WALLET - 1000 TOR
We are offering a 1000 TOR bounty for anyone who creates a nice MAC OS wallet for TorCoin.

CHINESE TRANSLATION - 500 TOR
We are offering a 500 TOR bounty for anyone who translates TorCoin.org into Chinese.

OTHER TRANSLATION - 500 TOR
We are offering a 500 TOR bounty for anyone who translates the TorCoin.org website into any other language (Russian, French, etc)

9rjWkP

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:26:53 PM

Man you trolls need to read through the thread before you post. He has posted it several times now....

Also for the hundredth time, Torcoin has Tor integrated fully. It is in the "tor" branch on github not the master branch, so if you clone the git or just pull the master branch you won't have Tor integration, if you switch over to the "tor" branch you will see the Tor integration.

The price is probably going up because of my shytname that I am redeeming. hahaha

People know that this coin has more than just potential, its the next big thing. Haters are just mad because they didn't buy in when it was cheap. TOR is going to one of the few real solid cryptos to rival DASH and Monero. Even at that, Monero is complete shit, its not even based off the Bitcoin Core at all and some homebrewed C# code which is YUCK.

oh cool. looking forward to it. because i bought it when it was below 1$ and sold half at $6-7, thanks to whoever pumped it. for the rest, we will see. and saying bad things about other coins won't help. write you code please. if tor is finished, why isn't it on the master branch?
thetorcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 08:27:32 PM

Because I want to focus on usability, wallets for Android and Mac users are key, as are translations for especially Russian and Chinese users.

I have had numerous people asking for a Russian and Chinese translation in broken english :-)

thetorcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 08:29:34 PM

oh cool. looking forward to it. because i bought it when it was below 1$ and sold half at $6-7, thanks to whoever pumped it. for the rest, we will see. and saying bad things about other coins won't help. write you code please. if tor is finished, why isn't it on the master branch?

wow did it really go up to $6-7 ? I can't blame you for selling half at that price really :-)  I would say a target stable price for the next couple months is $4-$6 with likely price at $10 by mid-summer.  Of course since market cap is low and interest is high, I expect a lot of wild price fluctuations, so no doubt some speculators will make money buying and selling.  As you can see from my wallets, I haven't sold any and I'm not planning too, though I will be giving some away as bounties to improve the coin, and buying some ads.

9rjWkP

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:40:29 PM

wow did it really go up to $6-7 ? I can't blame you for selling half at that price really :-)  I would say a target stable price for the next couple months is $4-$6 with likely price at $10 by mid-summer.  Of course since market cap is low and interest is high, I expect a lot of wild price fluctuations, so no doubt some speculators will make money buying and selling.  As you can see from my wallets, I haven't sold any and I'm not planning too, though I will be giving some away as bounties to improve the coin, and buying some ads.

yeah it went up to i guess $8-9 for a short time. dropped quickly after i sold Smiley

funny that you got "A solid, experienced, active development team" but you need others to create wallets...
same for translation lol

i wish i could help but i'm too busy right now. plus your bounty system is just not very practical (no specification, no standard, no trust, nothing lol)

i hope you will do good, not only because what you claim to do, but also more or less because i've bought some tor (plus made good profit by selling half), but right now it seems that you keep disappointing me...and maybe also others who are interested.
thetorcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 08:45:33 PM

wow did it really go up to $6-7 ? I can't blame you for selling half at that price really :-)  I would say a target stable price for the next couple months is $4-$6 with likely price at $10 by mid-summer.  Of course since market cap is low and interest is high, I expect a lot of wild price fluctuations, so no doubt some speculators will make money buying and selling.  As you can see from my wallets, I haven't sold any and I'm not planning too, though I will be giving some away as bounties to improve the coin, and buying some ads.

yeah it went up to i guess $8-9 for a short time. dropped quickly after i sold Smiley

funny that you got "A solid, experienced, active development team" but you need others to create wallets...
same for translation lol

i wish i could help but i'm too busy right now. plus your bounty system is just not very practical (no specification, no standard, no trust, nothing lol)

i hope you will do good, not only because what you claim to do, but also more or less because i've bought some tor (plus made good profit by selling half), but right now it seems that you keep disappointing me...and maybe also others who are interested.

I think you'll regret the quick sale when it goes to $20 by end of summer but glad you made a few bucks :-)

If you're a good dev I'm always looking for help with a variety of projects, TorCoin is a big one but just one of many.  Feel free to join the Slack team at torcoin.slack.com

misterbones

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Trader*Investor

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:49:09 PM

Whats the reason for the sudden price rise to 600%? How much does dev holds on?

He holds 90% of the supply LOL !!
NO fair distribution here
It is a booty trap shitcoin

Not worth your hard earned money , better invest in GNT , STRATIS , FLDC , FLO , CHC , KURRENT etc

thetorcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 09:00:26 PM

Whats the reason for the sudden price rise to 600%? How much does dev holds on?

He holds 90% of the supply LOL !!
NO fair distribution here
It is a booty trap shitcoin

Not worth your hard earned money , better invest in GNT , STRATIS , FLDC , FLO , CHC , KURRENT etc

Bullshit!

I hold less than 10% (1 mil) of the total mature supply (12 million+) and it went right into cold storage.
If I needed money, I would have at least sold 10k or 20k TOR .. but no. I didn't sell any.  Check my wallets on the block explorer - I made them quite public.

As I mentioned, my TOR is not going anywhere but UP over the longterm. 

kingcarsen

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 09:46:08 PM

For those wanting to claim the translation bounties, to qualify, you must submit a branch to the github named the language of your translation: e.g. "German" "Russian" etc.

//Send me a PM as well for an invite with your email to be added to our Slack Team to get in on development and collaboration

//Tor Integration can be easily merged with the master branch, but I am looking to receive more feedback on its implementation, before I merge the branches. Hopefully that clears the air and confusion.

uscoin1

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 10:21:18 PM

This bloody coin is a copy of XSPEC.  XSPEC is much better and have a working product.  It's traded in many exchanges already.
This is scam.  They took XSPEC and called it torcoin and say it's their idea.  It's not!.

https://spectreproject.io/

kingcarsen

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 10:40:14 PM

This bloody coin is a copy of XSPEC.  XSPEC is much better and have a working product.  It's traded in many exchanges already.
This is scam.  They took XSPEC and called it torcoin and say it's their idea.  It's not!.

https://spectreproject.io/

Nice trying to spam some other shitcoin...

Torcoin is not a clone of XSPEC, its a lot different in a lot of ways already listed above.
judithmcb94

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 11:08:30 PM

hey I translated this into dutch how do I get my money
judithmcb94

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 11:49:46 PM

This coin is definitely a scam. any legitimate coin would not take this long to answer me. I m fucking pissed off I wasted al day
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 11:57:37 PM

This coin is definitely a scam. any legitimate coin would not take this long to answer me. I m fucking pissed off I wasted al day

40 minutes is all day for you? what timeline are you living on?

doesn't take long to use Google translator  Roll Eyes

dev has been very responsive and helpful.

you are just spreading fud
DejwidK

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 12:16:06 AM

The dev is buying his own coins on the sells , You have been warned this is a scam

He is artificially pumping the price , see the block exp . Dev has 99% of the supply

NO brainer

Now its clear why the price the price rose so high, thanks
kingcarsen

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 02:18:55 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2017, 02:34:00 AM by kingcarsen

The dev is buying his own coins on the sells , You have been warned this is a scam

He is artificially pumping the price , see the block exp . Dev has 99% of the supply

NO brainer

Now its clear why the price the price rose so high, thanks

Thats not true at all, I really don't understand why newbies follow trolls? He has 10% of the supply and he is not "pumping" the price, this yet again was addressed several times...lol. . . . The price is natural and organic from everyone involved within trading TOR.

40 minutes is all day for you? what timeline are you living on?

doesn't take long to use Google translator  Roll Eyes

dev has been very responsive and helpful.

you are just spreading fud

Thanks for the backup, I just got your message judithmcb94, I responded back to you, I recommend you send "thetorcoin" a PM as he is the one paying out the bounties.

judithmcb94

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 02:33:59 AM

1. you can't use google translate if you want to correctly translate something

2. I'm sorry, I took too much adderall.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: