Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:19:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOR] Torcoin - X11 PoW - Tor Integrated Crypto - Torcoin.org  (Read 125285 times)
Perryl

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 01:26:22 PM

And if I am wrong your partner should doxx himself since he chose you ( a known scammer) to be his main dev. That's the only way he can clean the name of this coin

Okay I am not a "known scammer" like seriously being blamed for others investment choices is not my fault. I created decentralized cryptocurrencies back in 2014, the whole point of them is that they are peer-to-peer meaning not controlled by one person or entity. Me dumping my coins on the coins I CREATED, that is really not scamming, if anything the buyer who bought my dumps was able to double their funds in most cases, its all a free market. 2014 was one of the years known for the most P&Ds, I didn't invent a Pump and Dump, they were already around, and a lot of people liked them, I went with what was popular at the time, yea I got some haters and some people that made off with tons. Half my coins are still listed on Polo, another half of my coins you all are still using and trading to this day. And on top of all of that, MY codebase is being used all the time by others to create coins.

I am sticking with Torcoin like you said as that was the main problem of why I am being called a scammer is because I would usually make my coin, dump it, and then leave it and make another. Always improving, always seeking answers. So maybe thats why Torcoin kicks ass, because I am staying with it, I have no reason to leave anymore, my partner paid me to make it, I got terminated from my job at Apple Inc, so I am free to work on this and related services/features, and I have a good share of TOR.

I am confident in TOR, because of the fact that I do indeed have a real partner that I am almost certain could put it in the top 5, but yes I do think he should reveal himself, thats up to him. I have no problem with putting my name out there because, yet again I would like it redeemed from all this slander. I only have a lot to gain by sticking with TOR.

Plus I dont really matter in the whole spectrum of things, TOR is what really matters and well its never going to be stopped now, it can only be improved upon and integrated more.

so let me get this straight. You are known for creating coins, dumping them and then moving on to another project. With tor coin again you dumped a lot of coins, now you have over 100k tor coin left and you are sticking with them because there are no buyers.
So why on earth should anybody believe that you won't dump those remaining coins at first opportunity?

May I correct you, It won't be the first opportunity because that boat sailed with the first pump. It might be the second or third opportunity... Lips sealed

But this is the crypto world and any Dev can and does still do that, dump coins. In my experience most dev's that clone coins are not prepared for the massive workload and juggling their personal lives, so they have to abandon the coin. Family will always win. Im not saying that was what happen with Carsen, as he has already said what he did. But that was some time ago. Years...

He already knows what is is like to be a dev and the workload involved. The amount of BTC spent on advertising already and getting onto coinpayments with a coin about 10 days old, it would not make sense for him to dump as the potential for Torcoins price to rise is high. Why go to the expense of paying to get on to large sites which is not cheap then dumping immediately?

Why keep spending time updating the code when the plan is to dump now or soon?

Out of most of the coins and the dev's involved there is a lot of hype to get their sh*t clone coins price higher. TorCoin is not a sh*t coin, it has a use. Carson is very capable of being that person to further develop this coin and to morph into something different the crypto world has not seen. TorCoin just needs the communities ideas to expand and Carsen can implement.

Has anyone asked Carsen why he know's the algo's X13, X14, X15, and FRESH (NIST5) really really really well???

I do not know Carson but I know he is certainly qualified to push this coin to new heights with good idea's from everyone. He won't just maintain the coin but develop it.

These are the reasons I have bought into TorCoin. Carson being on the team is an asset. In my opinion this outweighs his past actions. These reason's allow me to sleep well at night but everyone needs to find that level of risk and be comfortable - with or without TorCoin.

If you crunch the numbers for TorCoin and look at the coins available/circulating supply, TorCoin trades under $ value. This means TorCoin is currently cheap given market price by a good discount. Why would he sell his coins cheaper than what it is worth? He would wait because if he dumped his coins now someone would be getting them at a very good price. But then again it's all speculation and what would I know....  

No it certainly is not first opportunity, he dumped as much as he could at first pump and I'm guessing he is waiting for the next pump to dump rest of his coins.
How is having a developer like that an asset? After a good pump, he gets rid of the coins and moves on to another.
An hour ago he proudly posted a screenshot of current price 2.45$, I said it's real price today was 1.45$ and look how fast its coming down - 1.89$ and falling

Whoa, you mean to tell me that Torcoin is suffering some volatility? Amazing. I didn't know Cryptocurrencies did this.

Are you sure you're not just upset you don't have 50k of your own Torcoins to dump? I know I wish I had even 5k. I barely have 100. lol. Should have stuck with mining it from day 1.

So what would I do with 50k of Torcoins when there are no buy orders?
Don't you think dev would have done that already if there was someone buying for that price?

No, I don't. I think that they are committed to making more than a few k off of this. Too easy to make millions off of crypto. Makes no sense to be a weak hand if you don't have to be.

I have no idea what you would do, but I would stake them. Maybe list like 1k of them at 500k sats and stake the rest. Sounds like you would be in a big rush to sell off because this price is good enough for you. Not me. I'd rather lose the time I've invested into development than sell 500k worth of coins for 50k. Especially since those coins could potentially be worth 1 mil or more. Especially if he is serious and this other guy really is a different person. I don't have 50k coins and am not involved with development, but this is to illustrate a point.

I don't know the guy, not aware of previous scams. I honestly don't care. I use Bitcoin without even knowing who created it.

Scamming is easy in crypto. If he really wanted to scam he could have created a new Github, came in under a pseudonym, etc. He didn't. From what I've read he is a skilled developer with some bad reputation. That's fine. Vitalik may think that programmers should be polite, but I don't. Personally, I think that Karsen and Tor should just ignore every post you whiners write. Questions have already been answered to death.

Believe in the project or don't. It's not like there aren't any other projects to put your effort into. I can't imagine why people waste their time posting in the threads of coins they don't support.

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
legday

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 01:47:21 PM

Believe in the project or don't. It's not like there aren't any other projects to put your effort into. I can't imagine why people waste their time posting in the threads of coins they don't support.

I only intended to comment once, just to show my disappointment, but then I got sucked into arguments I guess.

Anyway, I won't post more

Just one more thing -  OP here (thetorcoin) probably has good intentions and Carsen is screwing him over and he is not done yet
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 01:57:00 PM

And if I am wrong your partner should doxx himself since he chose you ( a known scammer) to be his main dev. That's the only way he can clean the name of this coin

Okay I am not a "known scammer" like seriously being blamed for others investment choices is not my fault. I created decentralized cryptocurrencies back in 2014, the whole point of them is that they are peer-to-peer meaning not controlled by one person or entity. Me dumping my coins on the coins I CREATED, that is really not scamming, if anything the buyer who bought my dumps was able to double their funds in most cases, its all a free market. 2014 was one of the years known for the most P&Ds, I didn't invent a Pump and Dump, they were already around, and a lot of people liked them, I went with what was popular at the time, yea I got some haters and some people that made off with tons. Half my coins are still listed on Polo, another half of my coins you all are still using and trading to this day. And on top of all of that, MY codebase is being used all the time by others to create coins.

I am sticking with Torcoin like you said as that was the main problem of why I am being called a scammer is because I would usually make my coin, dump it, and then leave it and make another. Always improving, always seeking answers. So maybe thats why Torcoin kicks ass, because I am staying with it, I have no reason to leave anymore, my partner paid me to make it, I got terminated from my job at Apple Inc, so I am free to work on this and related services/features, and I have a good share of TOR.

I am confident in TOR, because of the fact that I do indeed have a real partner that I am almost certain could put it in the top 5, but yes I do think he should reveal himself, thats up to him. I have no problem with putting my name out there because, yet again I would like it redeemed from all this slander. I only have a lot to gain by sticking with TOR.

Plus I dont really matter in the whole spectrum of things, TOR is what really matters and well its never going to be stopped now, it can only be improved upon and integrated more.

so let me get this straight. You are known for creating coins, dumping them and then moving on to another project. With tor coin again you dumped a lot of coins, now you have over 100k tor coin left and you are sticking with them because there are no buyers.
So why on earth should anybody believe that you won't dump those remaining coins at first opportunity?

May I correct you, It won't be the first opportunity because that boat sailed with the first pump. It might be the second or third opportunity... Lips sealed

But this is the crypto world and any Dev can and does still do that, dump coins. In my experience most dev's that clone coins are not prepared for the massive workload and juggling their personal lives, so they have to abandon the coin. Family will always win. Im not saying that was what happen with Carsen, as he has already said what he did. But that was some time ago. Years...

He already knows what is is like to be a dev and the workload involved. The amount of BTC spent on advertising already and getting onto coinpayments with a coin about 10 days old, it would not make sense for him to dump as the potential for Torcoins price to rise is high. Why go to the expense of paying to get on to large sites which is not cheap then dumping immediately?

Out of most of the coins and the dev's involved there is a lot of hype to get their sh*t clone coins price higher. TorCoin is not a sh*t coin, it has a use. Carson is very capable of being that person to further develop this coin and to morph into something different the crypto world has not seen. TorCoin just needs the communities ideas to expand and Carsen can implement.

Has anyone asked Carsen why he know's the algo's X13, X14, X15, and FRESH (NIST5) really really really well???

I do not know Carson but I know he is certainly qualified to push this coin to new heights with good idea's from everyone. He won't just maintain the coin but develop it.

These are the reasons I have bought into TorCoin. Carson being on the team is an asset. In my opinion this outweighs his past actions. These reason's allow me to sleep well at night but everyone needs to find that level of risk and be comfortable - with or without TorCoin.

If you crunch the numbers for TorCoin and look at the coins available/circulating supply, TorCoin trades under $ value. This means TorCoin is currently cheap given market price by a good discount. Why would he sell his coins cheaper than what it is worth? He would wait because if he dumped his coins now someone would be getting them at a very good price. But then again it's all speculation and what would I know....  

No it certainly is not first opportunity, he dumped as much as he could at first pump and I'm guessing he is waiting for the next pump to dump rest of his coins.
How is having a developer like that an asset? After a good pump, he gets rid of the coins and moves on to another.
An hour ago he proudly posted a screenshot of current price 2.45$, I said it's real price today was 1.45$ and look how fast its coming down - 1.89$ and falling

Whoa, you mean to tell me that Torcoin is suffering some volatility? Amazing. I didn't know Cryptocurrencies did this.

Are you sure you're not just upset you don't have 50k of your own Torcoins to dump? I know I wish I had even 5k. I barely have 100. lol. Should have stuck with mining it from day 1.

Where do u see the volatility? Current volume is less than 75 btc, no movements whatsoever. It has been proven time and again that pumping shits on ccex is the worst waste of time. It is not worth it. Who is currently buying that junk? Stabycroc? Anarchist prime? Maybe u reckon fucking noobs like valdez santiago or collete will buy into it? They can barely afford to keep 0.1 btc on there.

Perryl

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 01:57:20 PM

Wahhhh wahhh wahh wahhh wahh

I am not a scammer for the hundredth fucking time. I make coins. You trolls have ruined my name, I have done nothing wrong. My coins are always 100% legit, I have never attempted to hack, scam, or fraud someone. I just dumped the coins when I have the chance to, the whole fucking point of making a coin is to make some money. If you weren't here to make money then why the fuck are you in cryptos?Huh All my coins would be happy and alive if you dumb fuck trolls didn't FUD every last breathe out of them because I "oohhhhh dumped my coins, omfg, omg, omg, wah wah wah" miners dump way more coins than I have ever even had the chance to.

I won't ever stop making cryptos. Wink

OH AND BTW: CRYPTOS ARE NOT REAL< IT IS A FUCKING DIGITAL FAKE COMMODITY< ANYONE CAN GENERATE A GENESISBLOCK AND CREATE A COIN< ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE AND ITS NOT REAL. So all you investors claiming omg scammer wah, you are the ones investing into literally air because you "think" its worth something. Its all a fugazzi. Don't bitch at me for creating your stupid fantasies.

Oh and those that don't like my language. Grow the fuck up!

Carsen doesn't even believe in cryptos.  It's all fake to him so he just dumps the coins when he get's the chance.  He's been dumping TORcoin on your asses.

You just don't understand the point he is making in that comment.

Please, go ahead and outline a specific coin and exactly what he did to scam people with that coin.

Dumping a posted premine is not a scam. Do you need me to define scam for you? I'll give you a hint, it doesn't include transparently posting your premine, a fair launch, or using your real name.

Cryptos are not real - True. More so then than now. It is a fucking digital fake commodity - Also true. Anyone can generate a genesis block and create a coin - also true.

Giving up on a coin after being berated to the point that you move on, also not a scam.

LIR. Now that was a scam. Taking people's ICO money for a stated promise and not following through. That's a scam. If you guys had any proof of him doing that you would be posting that, not a 3-year-old comment where he made some douchy rant. Or Yocoin. A coin where most of the blocks generated would be orphans? That's a scam too. Is Take a scam? No. People decided to mine it. They didn't have to. The developer posted his scammy premine. It's not really a scam, though. If you choose to mine a currency because you wanted to cash in on it, does it even matter if it was a scam or not? Most miners don't even care. They just want to profit. As Karsen said, miners dumped more than he did - this is probably true at least some of the time.

I'm not saying he never scammed, but if you cling on that 3-year-old post as some proof that an asshole programmer is forever a scammer then your delusions are not worthy of a response. He could be scamming now, but there is no evidence of that. Just assumptions and conjecture. Programmers are dicks. This is true at least 90% of the time.
Perryl

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 01:58:54 PM

I only intended to comment once, just to show my disappointment, but then I got sucked into arguments I guess.

Anyway, I won't post more

Just one more thing -  OP here (thetorcoin) probably has good intentions and Carsen is screwing him over and he is not done yet

If that's true, as thetorcoin already said, developers can be replaced. Karsen won't be the deciding factor, according to thetorcoin.
Perryl

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 02:06:35 PM

Where do u see the volatility? Current volume is less than 75 btc, no movements whatsoever. It has been proven time and again that pumping shits on ccex is the worst waste of time. It is not worth it. Who is currently buying that junk? Stabycroc? Anarchist prime? Maybe u reckon fucking noobs like valdez santiago or collete will buy into it? They can barely afford to keep 0.1 btc on there.

You outlined volatile performance. I was responding to that. Don't you know what volatility means?

75 BTC is a downward movement from the 250 BTC volume of the other day. This is volatility by definition. Especially when paired with the drop in value. What do you think volatility means?

I don't bother knowing people by name on exchanges. I don't care about any of you or what you do or don't do. I have no idea who does or doesn't buy what, but I can tell you that 90% of the people that actually throw money at Cryptos don't even speak English, let alone come to this forum.

75 BTC is more volume than many other coins combined. Go whine on their threads if that's so important to you.
Perryl

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 02:09:42 PM

I am not a scammer for the hundredth fucking time. I make coins. You trolls have ruined my name, I have done nothing wrong. My coins are always 100% legit, I have never attempted to hack, scam, or fraud someone. I just dumped the coins when I have the chance to, the whole fucking point of making a coin is to make some money. If you weren't here to make money then why the fuck are you in cryptos?Huh All my coins would be happy and alive if you dumb fuck trolls didn't FUD every last breathe out of them because I "oohhhhh dumped my coins, omfg, omg, omg, wah wah wah" miners dump way more coins than I have ever even had the chance to.

OH AND BTW: CRYPTOS ARE NOT REAL< IT IS A FUCKING DIGITAL FAKE COMMODITY< ANYONE CAN GENERATE A GENESISBLOCK AND CREATE A COIN< ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE AND ITS NOT REAL. So all you investors claiming omg scammer wah, you are the ones investing into literally air because you "think" its worth something. Its all a fugazzi. Don't bitch at me for creating your stupid fantasies.

Carsen doesn't even believe in cryptos.  It's all fake to him so he just dumps the coins when he get's the chance.  He's been dumping TORcoin on your asses.

Please, go ahead and outline a specific coin and exactly what he did to scam people with that coin.

Dumping a posted premine is not a scam. Do you need me to define scam for you? I'll give you a hint, it doesn't include transparently posting your premine, a fair launch, or using your real name.

Cryptos are not real - True. More so then than now. It is a fucking digital fake commodity - Also true. Anyone can generate a genesis block and create a coin - also true.

Giving up on a coin after being berated to the point that you move on, also not a scam.

LIR. Now that was a scam. Taking people's ICO money for a stated promise and not following through. That's a scam. If you guys had any proof of him doing that you would be posting that, not a 3-year-old comment where he made some douchy rant. Or Yocoin. A coin where most of the blocks generated would be orphans? That's a scam too. Is Take a scam? No. People decided to mine it. They didn't have to. The developer posted his scammy premine. It's not really a scam, though. If you choose to mine a currency because you wanted to cash in on it, does it even matter if it was a scam or not? Most miners don't even care. They just want to profit. As Karsen said, miners dumped more than he did - this is probably true at least some of the time.

I'm not saying he never scammed, but if you cling on that 3-year-old post as some proof that an asshole programmer is forever a scammer then your delusions are not worthy of a response. He could be scamming now, but there is no evidence of that. Just assumptions and conjecture. Programmers are dicks. This is true at least 90% of the time.

Name one coin Carsen has created in the past and is still involved with it today?  You won't be able to name any.  I guarantee it.  He scams people by creating coins, hyping them up with false roadmaps and abandoning them before it hits a milestone on the roadmap. 

You answered a question with a question. Is that proof you don't know any coins that he actually scammed people with? Seems so.

I already said I am not aware of any of his previous releases too. So you're asking me to name something you know I am not aware of. You're the one coming here with claims of his scams, but not providing any evidence of it.

So, by your logic, every time a project fails it's a scam. Ok. My definition of scam is different from yours. Also, if you knew that already, you would be smart enough to get out early and make profit. Bet you wouldn't call it a scam then. lol.
Perryl

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 02:23:21 PM

Name one coin Carsen has created in the past and is still involved with it today?  You won't be able to name any.  I guarantee it.  He scams people by creating coins, hyping them up with false roadmaps and abandoning them before it hits a milestone on the roadmap. 

You answered a question with a question. Is that proof you don't know any coins that he actually scammed people with? Seems so.

I already said I am not aware of any of his previous releases too. So you're asking me to name something you know I am not aware of. You're the one coming here with claims of his scams, but not providing any evidence of it.

So, by your logic, every time a project fails it's a scam. Ok. My definition of scam is different from yours. Also, if you knew that already, you would be smart enough to get out early and make profit. Bet you wouldn't call it a scam then. lol.

You seriously know nothing about Carsen Klock.  Here's a partial list:

dreamcoin
isiscoin
firecoin
techcoin
nightmarecoin
etc.

There's a lot more and you need to do more homework before you respond with nonsense about what I do or do not know about this scammer.  Considering your account was created in 2014 and you're only a full member and is defending Carsen like he's your boy toy makes me think you're just one of his sockpuppet accounts. 

Then you yourself are too stupid to do research. Google me dumbass. lol. You can easily find my real name, picture, job, etc.

I've never heard of any of those coins. Sounds like shitcoins that were developed to be shitcoins. There are hundreds of those. I'm not wasting my time doing homework about your claims. If you have claims it's your job to prove them. Nobody will believe you otherwise.

What exactly did he di with "dreamcoin" that was a scam? Not following the roadmap? Is that all?

People were stupid enough to think isiscoin was a legit project?

Yes, I seriously haven't heard of Karsen because I don't really care about people. lol. I created my account in 2014 and never did anything serious with it, I came back in 2016 and got hacked when I downloaded a bad wallet, so I took a short break and came back around a month ago. Sockpuppet account? Paranoid much? lol. You can find me on Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, or anywhere else and see that my fat ass doesn't look anything like Karsen. Perryl or Perryll. That's my online identity and to be honest, it's my real name abbreviated. Assuming I am a sockpuppet account futher illustrates how people shouldn't believe you. Assumptions and conjecture.

Show me proof of an actual scam. Otherwise, don't you have better things to do?

Oh, and as for my membership status. I only post in this section. Do you know how points are accumulated? I assume you have to post in other sections to raise your score up. I posted a tiny bit in other sections and it improved my ranking, but I don't really have the time to spend on raising my rank. I use SMF on my site but I don't have that feature so I have no idea how it works. I guess it doesn't really matter anyways, I don't take rankings seriously. You probably bought that account.
ryan4455

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 02:25:49 PM

The Dev just needs to prove his trolls wrong and develop TORCOIN into something great.
Perryl

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 02:37:17 PM

You seriously know nothing about Carsen Klock.  Here's a partial list:

dreamcoin
isiscoin
firecoin
techcoin
nightmarecoin
etc.

There's a lot more and you need to do more homework before you respond with nonsense about what I do or do not know about this scammer.  Considering your account was created in 2014 and you're only a full member and is defending Carsen like he's your boy toy makes me think you're just one of his sockpuppet accounts. 

Then you yourself are too stupid to do research. Google me dumbass. lol. You can easily find my real name, picture, job, etc.

I've never heard of any of those coins. Sounds like shitcoins that were developed to be shitcoins. There are hundreds of those. I'm not wasting my time doing homework about your claims. If you have claims it's your job to prove them. Nobody will believe you otherwise.

What exactly did he di with "dreamcoin" that was a scam? Not following the roadmap? Is that all?

Yes, I seriously haven't heard of Karsen because I don't really care about people. lol. I created my account in 2014 and never did anything serious with it, I came back in 2016 and got hacked when I downloaded a bad wallet, so I took a short break and came back around a month ago. Sockpuppet account? Paranoid much? lol. You can find me on Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, or anywhere else and see that my fat ass doesn't look anything like Karsen. Perryl or Perryll. That's my online identity and to be honest, it's my real name abbreviated. Assuming I am a sockpuppet account futher illustrates how people shouldn't believe you. Assumptions and conjecture.

Show me proof of an actual scam. Otherwise, don't you have better things to do?

Oh, and as for my membership status. I only post in this section. Do you know how points are accumulated? I assume you have to post in other sections to raise your score up. I posted a tiny bit in other sections and it improved my ranking, but I don't really have the time to spend on raising my rank. I use SMF on my site but I don't have that feature so I have no idea how it works. I guess it doesn't really matter anyways, I don't take rankings seriously. You probably bought that account.

Haha. Did I hit a nerve?  I gave you proof already.  Go do your own homework and yes, you don't know shit about Carsen and his scams.  So just don't reply to people's messages when you don't know what you're talking about.  I'm done with you.  Be gone.

Prove your claims or they are nothing but claims.

Not sure why you think you hit a nerve. Because you assumed I am someone else? You present yourself as some expert in research, why wouldn't I call you stupid for making a stupid assumption?

You simply haven't provided any evidence. I have asked you to explain your claims and you continue to refuse to. Suggesting you have no ground to stand on. Maybe I hit a nerve and you're trying to deflect? Why should I waste my time researching your claims when you won't even spend your time proving your own claims? Surely it would be a waste of my time to check into your claims. I even specified a coin and asked you, since you seem to be the expert in how much of a scammer Karsen is, but you don't have an answer. You just tell me to go look into it. If you want me to come to the same conclusion as you have, then explain to me exactly what it is that drove you to that conclusion.

Nobody should believe your claims without a good explanation. Look at ICOCountdown's presentation to Humaniq. That's how you make a scam accusation. Not with conjecture and assumptions.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 02:41:53 PM

I havent even opened ccex, how the fuck would I know tor has been trading at over 250. Chillax brother, if u insist on behaving in such a way I will tell staby to dump this shit Dont play games with me, I know u need his support as hes the only BIG brother who has more than 2 bitcoins on ccex and thus could move the markets. I suspect that a retarded dude that plagiarized identity will soon make a similar thread for tor, just to fuck with this cocky perryl noob

Perryl

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 02:52:03 PM

I havent even opened ccex, how the fuck would I know tor has been trading at over 250. Chillax brother, if u insist on behaving in such a way I will tell staby to dump this shit Dont play games with me, I know u need his support as hes the only BIG brother who has more than 2 bitcoins on ccex and thus could move the markets. I suspect that a retarded dude that plagiarized identity will soon make a similar thread for tor, just to fuck with this cocky perryl noob

You haven't even opened ccex. Yet...

So why are you even talking about the volume then? Why do you name drop so much? Nobody cares who you know or think you know. You say 2 BTC like it's a lot. lol. Yeah, 2 BTC!

How would plagiarizing Tor fuck with me? It wouldn't affect me at all. I'm not a developer or a major holder. I'm just a guy that sees stupid comments and calls them out as stupid because they're stupid. I guess you're just upset that this "cocky Perryl noob" made you feel so stupid.

"Where do you see volatility?"

I died.
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 03:17:53 PM

Show me proof of an actual scam...

Perryl, I can see your point of view and I respect you for sticking up for the dev and giving him the benefit of the doubt. But see above and you posted proof of at least one of the coins dev had before was obviously created to be a scam. If he wanted to be taken serious as a dev then why would he create a coin that was purposefully made to not be legit? Simple answer, to scam people out of money. Creating a coin for the sole purpose of pump and dump is textbook definition of a scam. True, no one SHOULD have been stupid enough to invest in that coin, but we all know that not every one involved in crypto possesses a lot of common sense.

Maybe dev is trying to rebuild his name and be taken seriously as a dev. I certainly hope so for the sake of anyone investing more than a few $$$ in this coin. But I will go back to my first post in this thread and say that everyone invested in it should keep a steady eye on the exchange(s) and blockchain explorer for any signs of massive dumping. Given that block rewards are what, 1 Tor?, any massive dumping can only come from one of two people, or both, the creator and/or the dev as they are the only two major bag holders at the moment.

kingcarsen

Merit: 369

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 03:50:31 PM

Just wanted to drop in and say thank you to those sticking up for me, I appreciate your different perspectives. Its a breathe of fresh air reading some intelligent conversations this morning Cool

I do want my name back and Torcoin is here to stay. Expect some very cool things to come out today too!  Grin

I know what I did back in 2014 was wrong, thats why I am here now, doing this with my real name.

I think its going to be a lot more satisfying to see TOR succeed and to prove all these trolls wrong.
Perryl

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 04:21:53 PM

Show me proof of an actual scam...

Perryl, I can see your point of view and I respect you for sticking up for the dev and giving him the benefit of the doubt. But see above and you posted proof of at least one of the coins dev had before was obviously created to be a scam. If he wanted to be taken serious as a dev then why would he create a coin that was purposefully made to not be legit? Simple answer, to scam people out of money. Creating a coin for the sole purpose of pump and dump is textbook definition of a scam. True, no one SHOULD have been stupid enough to invest in that coin, but we all know that not every one involved in crypto possesses a lot of common sense.

Maybe dev is trying to rebuild his name and be taken seriously as a dev. I certainly hope so for the sake of anyone investing more than a few $$$ in this coin. But I will go back to my first post in this thread and say that everyone invested in it should keep a steady eye on the exchange(s) and blockchain explorer for any signs of massive dumping. Given that block rewards are what, 1 Tor?, any massive dumping can only come from one of two people, or both, the creator and/or the dev as they are the only two major bag holders at the moment.

That's good constructive criticism and I do agree, people should keep an eye on their investment. I'm not even necessarily sticking up for the dev, just asking for actual evidence of a scam, but like you said. Isiscoin doesn't sound like a legit project to me. That sounds like a coin intended to capitalize on a pnd, but imo there is a difference between a shitcoin and a scam. I don't know the specifics of Isiscoin. I think it's fair to ask what specifically made it a scam. If money wasn't taken under a false pretense, is it a scam? Or a failure? Is every failed coin a scam? Every coin we lose money on? Or just every coin the developer gives up on? What's defines these coins as a scam. Is a pnd even a scam? We should all be able to spot them by now. A lot of miner profits come from fake pumps too. I know I don't feel scammed by Takencoin and that was definitely developed for the sole purpose of a pnd.

I don't think creating a coin for the sole purpose of pumping and dumping it is a textbook definition for scamming. I think we might have to update the textbooks to include that, maybe, but as of now I don't think it would be considered a textbook definition of "scam". Someone loses and someone wins. That's probably true regardless of how much of a "scam" a coin is. Issuing a new currency to try and make money isn't any more of a scam than it's a scam for a game to issue a currency and sell it to people as an item to use in that game. When that game fails, as they all eventually do. You have no grounds to reclaim those funds.

Also, last I checked cryptocurrencies generally class themselves as experimental and everything is expected to be at your own risk.

I was scammed by Paycoin, LIR, and possibly others. Time will tell. The problem is, everything looks like a scam until it doesn't. Bitcoin, Dash, and Ether have all looked like scams to some people, including me. Arguably, they still do. Mass-adoption has not been achieved for Bitcoin even. Many still can't wrap their head around the value of a Bitcoin and won't put their money into it. Plus the risk of volatility is too high.

I agree, maybe the dev is trying to rebuild his name. Or maybe he's trying to capitalize on those that haven't heard of his "scams". The warnings I've received on this thread haven't encouraged me to Google him. Even if he is apparently "famous" for scamming. They lack evidence. Even the point you outlined above, I have to make assumptions to consider him a scammer. I would have to look at Isiscoin and see where he took it and what he did with it before dropping the project. I feel like they're going to seem like shitty projects to me, but I have trouble calling something a scam if he didn't actually sell something that he didn't deliver. I believe someone should be able to provide evidence of that. I mean, he doesn't even have negative trust. There is nothing but some conjecture to suggest that he's a scammer.

I think anybody will call any project a scam if they didn't make money off of it. Especially if they lost. Are you saying if someone decides to buy a coin on an exchange without doing their own due diligence that they're the victim of a scam? Because why? What scammed them? Who? They decide to be greedy and capitalize on something because they read some candlesticks and think they can predict the future. We might as well consider Ether a scam because of the DAO hack. Or BTC a scam because of Mt Gox. Something happening in the past is not really evidence of it happening now.
Perryl

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 04:26:42 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2017, 04:41:34 PM by Perryl

Just wanted to drop in and say thank you to those sticking up for me, I appreciate your different perspectives. Its a breathe of fresh air reading some intelligent conversations this morning Cool

I do want my name back and Torcoin is here to stay. Expect some very cool things to come out today too!  Grin

I know what I did back in 2014 was wrong, thats why I am here now, doing this with my real name.

I think its going to be a lot more satisfying to see TOR succeed and to prove all these trolls wrong.

lol!!!! Didn't you make this coin with your real name?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=725975.0  You named it after yourself and still abandoned it.  So calling you a scammer is being a troll now?  lol  you crack me up loser.  

Thank you for finally attempting to provide some evidence.

How is this evidence of a scam? There doesn't even appear to have been pools for that coin, let alone exchanges. There was no IPO and no premine. Can you explain to me what makes this a scam?

Edit: Here is the correct thread, with proper accusations. - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=726101.0

I just don't see what he did with this specific coin to scam anyone. It looks like there may have been some early mining rewards that were going to him that probably shouldn't have been, and the distribution never happened. It was called a scam from page 1 and appeared to have a group of people that were heavily invested in bringing the coin down. Regardless if he intended on following through or not, it was likely difficult to make progress with that many people saying negative things.

Oc linked a better list here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=701408.msg7928773#msg7928773

Will TOR suffer a similar fate? Possibly. There are some people here that seem very interested in seeing the coin fail. Maybe thetorcoin is Karsen too. I don't know one way or another. That's why I follow the golden rule. Only invest what you're willing to lose.

kingcarsen

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 04:46:51 PM

I do want my name back and Torcoin is here to stay. Expect some very cool things to come out today too!  Grin

lol!!!! Didn't you make this coin with your real name?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=725975.0  You named it after yourself and still abandoned it.  So calling you a scammer is being a troll now?  lol  you crack me up loser. 

How is this evidence of a scam? There doesn't even appear to have been pools for that coin, let alone exchanges. There was no IPO and no premine. Can you explain to me what makes this a scam?

This will be my final explanation for you.  I don't care if you invest in Carsens projects or not.  I actually hope you do and learn from it when he bails with your bitcoins.  Did you even look at the link I provided?  he mentions it will be on Bittrex but never happened.  He's a freaken liar and a scammer.  He bailed on a project named after him when it doesn't go anywhere and just creates new ones.  If he was a legit developer, he wouldn't need to be hiding behind a dozen or more bitcointalk accounts and just focus on one project so it succeeds.  He has yet to have a successful project and TORcoin will be the same once he's done dumping his premine.  Later!

Well honestly I have bad blood with Richiela from Bittrex, he is kind of a big asshole. He promised all of what I was promising for that coin (putting it on Bittrex and allowing distribution like that etc.), and then didn't do anything. Making me look bad in the end.

Thats hardly scamming, I promised something that I was extremely confident about and got let down by the person promising it to me. There was also hardly any interest in the coin, thus probably another reason he didn't list it, I dont own or operate Bittrex, so calling me a scammer because my coin didn't get on Bittrex, is really ignorant. Thats one of a plethora of exchanges available...

Like the user above stated, there were no exchanges for CKCoin and I gained nothing from it..besides experience.
Perryl

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 04:47:14 PM

lol!!!! Didn't you make this coin with your real name?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=725975.0  You named it after yourself and still abandoned it.  So calling you a scammer is being a troll now?  lol  you crack me up loser. 

This will be my final explanation for you.  I don't care if you invest in Carsens projects or not.  I actually hope you do and learn from it when he bails with your bitcoins.  Did you even look at the link I provided?  he mentions it will be on Bittrex but never happened.  He's a freaken liar and a scammer.  He bailed on a project named after him when it doesn't go anywhere and just creates new ones.  If he was a legit developer, he wouldn't need to be hiding behind a dozen or more bitcointalk accounts and just focus on one project so it succeeds.  He has yet to have a successful project and TORcoin will be the same once he's done dumping his premine.  Later!

Already profited off of it. Enough said.

He can bail, but he's not bailing with my money. I already am in the green. No fucks given.

I did, but the link you provided is not as good as the one I provided. Read the edited post. I asked you to prove your claims, it took me like 30 seconds to find more evidence than you posted in your hours of posting on this thread. You can't even post the correct link to evidence your claims.

TOR doesn't have to be successful for me to profit. Already happened. If it dies it dies, but if it doesn't I make more money. Following this strategy has me making nothing but profit regardless how scammy a coin or developer is. The only coins I lose on are ICOs with escrow, legit development teams, and a ton of support and reputation to stand on. This could change in a year or two, depends what these different coins do.

If Karsen deletes my post with the correct link then that will further illustrate your point. I'll even put it as my sig if he deletes it. I don't think he will, though. If he wants to prove he's not a scammer he won't do it by hiding his past from the community.
Perryl

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 04:56:52 PM

Well honestly I have bad blood with Richiela from Bittrex, he is kind of a big asshole. He promised all of what I was promising for that coin (putting it on Bittrex and allowing distribution like that etc.), and then didn't do anything. Making me look bad in the end.

Thats hardly scamming, I promised something that I was extremely confident about and got let down by the person promising it to me. There was also hardly any interest in the coin, thus probably another reason he didn't list it, I dont own or operate Bittrex, so calling me a scammer because my coin didn't get on Bittrex, is really ignorant. Thats one of a plethora of exchanges available...

Like the user above stated, there were no exchanges for CKCoin and I gained nothing from it..besides experience.

I like Ritchie, but I don't think he even knows me. I like Bittrex, but the only coins I have lost money on were Bittrex ICOs or acted like being listed there was a big deal. I don't really use Bittrex. I use Yobit the most, to be honest, and I know people call it a scammy exchange. I don't agree. When I got hacked in 2016 Yobit was the most secure exchange for me. They protected my account better than any other exchange did. All were successful, because of 2FA, but Yobit was successful before 2FA was even considered. I've also made more profit off of Yobit shitcoin pnds than any other investments in Crypto. Maybe that's sad, idk, but it works for me.

My only regret with Tor so far is that I stopped mining it. I could easily have a few k, but I stopped mining it because of the low block reward and 30k sat value. Shortsighted. I'm learning from my mistakes, like I assume you have too. 3 years is a long time and is definitely enough time to learn the full stack. Even the way tech changes in that short time, it's insane.

One thing that has never made sense to me about all these scams people do. Why don't they do it properly? It's so easy to raise thousands of BTC. It doesn't make sense to me. If you're going to scam people you should at least do it well enough that you don't have to come back and do it again. lol.
kingcarsen

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 05:02:31 PM

I do want my name back and Torcoin is here to stay. Expect some very cool things to come out today too!  Grin

lol!!!! Didn't you make this coin with your real name?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=725975.0  You named it after yourself and still abandoned it.  So calling you a scammer is being a troll now?  lol  you crack me up loser.  

This will be my final explanation for you.  I don't care if you invest in Carsens projects or not.  I actually hope you do and learn from it when he bails with your bitcoins.  Did you even look at the link I provided?  he mentions it will be on Bittrex but never happened.  He's a freaken liar and a scammer.  He bailed on a project named after him when it doesn't go anywhere and just creates new ones.  If he was a legit developer, he wouldn't need to be hiding behind a dozen or more bitcointalk accounts and just focus on one project so it succeeds.  He has yet to have a successful project and TORcoin will be the same once he's done dumping his premine.  Later!

It's because you're a scammer and Richie/Bittrex will never add any of your coins ever again.  TORcoin included.   You screwed them over with dreamcoin, techcoin, firecoin and a handful of other coins that were added on Bittrex and died within a month.  YOU made the exchange look like yobit back in 2014.  Bittrex doesn't need your projects and never will.  Richie is a good guy and you're the asshole.  

How could I screw over Bittrex by CREATING cryptos? Richie makes money from Bittrex, a very nice sum from the fees of transactions made there, including my coins that were on his exchange....If anything I made him a lot more money than he usually does from the amount of coins I had produced that actually worked, if he delisted them, that was his own choice, the coins still work just fine.

I will quote an old user here:

"Carsen might be an asshole, but at least hes a good coder".

Kinda hard to be nice to people like you. I have no problem in being kind to those who deserve respect though, you sir do not.

This will be my final explanation for you.  I don't care if you invest in Carsens projects or not.  I actually hope you do and learn from it when he bails with your bitcoins.  Did you even look at the link I provided?  he mentions it will be on Bittrex but never happened.  He's a freaken liar and a scammer.  He bailed on a project named after him when it doesn't go anywhere and just creates new ones.  If he was a legit developer, he wouldn't need to be hiding behind a dozen or more bitcointalk accounts and just focus on one project so it succeeds.  He has yet to have a successful project and TORcoin will be the same once he's done dumping his premine.  Later!

Already profited off of it. Enough said.

He can bail, but he's not bailing with my money. I already am in the green. No fucks given.

I did, but the link you provided is not as good as the one I provided. Read the edited post. I asked you to prove your claims, it took me like 30 seconds to find more evidence than you posted in your hours of posting on this thread. You can't even post the correct link to evidence your claims.

TOR doesn't have to be successful for me to profit. Already happened. If it dies it dies, but if it doesn't I make more money. Following this strategy has me making nothing but profit regardless how scammy a coin or developer is. The only coins I lose on are ICOs with escrow, legit development teams, and a ton of support and reputation to stand on. This could change in a year or two, depends what these different coins do.

If Karsen deletes my post with the correct link then that will further illustrate your point. I'll even put it as my sig if he deletes it. I don't think he will, though. If he wants to prove he's not a scammer he won't do it by hiding his past from the community.

Yea I will leave it all up, I am more than glad to be transparent.

Hate me all you want @trolls. Im not leaving.

Cant wait to share the awesome stuff coming today! Shocked

(Submitted TOR to Shapeshift, they added it to their discovery list, so its always a possibility to pop up there sometime).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: