Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:29:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371091 times)
realistic1

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 09:08:44 PM

is the mac wallet up to date?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CCRevolution (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 09:20:34 PM

is the mac wallet up to date?

This is the latest version: https://github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/releases/tag/pre-v1.1.0.3

CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 09:26:52 PM

Can we stop saying the coin started at 1 sat. It was at 1 sat for one day and only 6m coins were bought then...probably dumped at 3 sats knowing yobit traders. Quite soon after this the price was in double digits. Also the original ICO was much more expensive than 1 sats, maybe 50sat plus actually.

Hello, this is an interesting information. Where can I read this for myself? I really would appreciate an answer  Smiley

I'm glad I got into XBY at 150 sat btw  Grin

This is the original scam.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1793468.0

Ok so the ICO was 250sats. The original supply was 100m but I'm guessing some premie which was dumped, you will have to read up. But You basically come to figure 250/6.5 = 38sats. I was around early selling on Yobit, most early people bought around 70/100 sats. You just need to look at chart on Yobit as it also shows price range and vol of you click on various dates.

Actually, the original supply was unlimited, the scammer just left the door open to take BTC from anyone willing to pay... When it was finished there were 650 million coins bought in the ICO.

Yes, I think it started at 250 but I am doubtful anyone bought at that price. The price stayed at 1 satoshi for over 3 months while this story was being developed and while Borzalom was forking the actual Bitmox scam chain. Then, once we got the all clear from C-CEX the XBY (XtraBYtes) marketing campaign began. Here is the celebration post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1793468.msg18500780#msg18500780

Ah ok, that clears that up. But I guess most people weren't buying at 1sat but actually desperate to sell I imagine.

Shows how New and recent a project this is and how far we come already.

Yes, it seemed that there were a ton of coins changing hands at 1 satoshi for a couple weeks...

porphyrogennetos

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:01:18 AM

when is the whitepaper supposed to be released? any schedule\roadmap?
heromaf

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:03:09 AM

Hello Friends again!

I want to know what is this static node and what are the benfits of this?
I know how to make them but i only know master nodes..

And can you do a staric node all the time ?

Greetings
kubricktrader

Activity: 384
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:39:51 AM

Read up newbie sockpuppets. Most of it is answered in the op and thread.
vanfly

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:24:12 AM

A new poll is up for everyone to vote on, please join our slack to participate: https://young-basin-20186.herokuapp.com/

You will find the poll in the #announcements channel. This vote is to determine the name of the XBY divider.

Keep your eyes peeled as more developments are revealed soon.
Martin958

Activity: 232

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 12:20:41 PM

Hi, I was just chatting in the slack about the whole zolts thing and how XBY can be aimed at a particular market.

It seemed to me that coins like Ethereum and Zcash were doing so well because they were aimed at banks with their special tech (Ethereum has contracts) for example and they marketed them very professionally in that way. Zcash is doing business with JP Morgan because of their tech I presume.

XBY has something really unique in PoSign which = total security. But will the banks want that or can we target a unique niche market to go with our unique tech?

I wondered if Gold and Silver bullion dealers would like to use something totally secure and anonymous such as XBY Crypto in their dealings? Imagine this - person A wants to purchase X amount of Gold and Y amount of Silver from a bullion dealer. He uses Dollars or BTC and converts to XBY - the dealer accepts the XBY as payment and delivers the X amount of Gold and stores the Silver in its vault as XBY valued metal. If he wants to sell some of his X amount of Gold to someone else he can check the value of  XBY and then sell it to make more BTC or dollars than he started with. So we don't lose the crypto trading tool side of it here.

For this you could have: XBY Gold units
                                          Silver units
                                          Platinum units
                                          Copper units
                                          Zinc units
                                          Wheat units?

Maybe all commodities could be incorporated?

I thought since paper money is looking less stable and Gold and Silver are pushing to take over as genuine wealth again, it could be a niche market that really explodes in the future. No-one seems to have approached bullion dealers yet and our crypto could have all the tools to make it interesting.

Just a thought. I like the sound of Gold and Silver units as opposed to Zolts as they would have a direct meaning and Zolts appear to just be renaming the Satoshi.

What do you think?
dissident

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 12:23:07 PM

Got another 200k@ 320 SATs.  Enough for a static node now.   We'll get this on bittrex and poloniex. It deserves as much
 Smiley
CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:03:57 PM

Hi, I was just chatting in the slack about the whole zolts thing and how XBY can be aimed at a particular market.

It seemed to me that coins like Ethereum and Zcash were doing so well because they were aimed at banks with their special tech (Ethereum has contracts) for example and they marketed them very professionally in that way. Zcash is doing business with JP Morgan because of their tech I presume.

XBY has something really unique in PoSign which = total security. But will the banks want that or can we target a unique niche market to go with our unique tech?

I wondered if Gold and Silver bullion dealers would like to use something totally secure and anonymous such as XBY Crypto in their dealings? Imagine this - person A wants to purchase X amount of Gold and Y amount of Silver from a bullion dealer. He uses Dollars or BTC and converts to XBY - the dealer accepts the XBY as payment and delivers the X amount of Gold and stores the Silver in its vault as XBY valued metal. If he wants to sell some of his X amount of Gold to someone else he can check the value of  XBY and then sell it to make more BTC or dollars than he started with. So we don't lose the crypto trading tool side of it here.

For this you could have: XBY Gold units
                                          Silver units
                                          Platinum units
                                          Copper units
                                          Zinc units
                                          Wheat units?

Maybe all commodities could be incorporated?

I thought since paper money is looking less stable and Gold and Silver are pushing to take over as genuine wealth again, it could be a niche market that really explodes in the future. No-one seems to have approached bullion dealers yet and our crypto could have all the tools to make it interesting.

Just a thought. I like the sound of Gold and Silver units as opposed to Zolts as they would have a direct meaning and Zolts appear to just be renaming the Satoshi.

What do you think?

Interesting idea to be explored perhaps... but it will not change the renaming of satoshis (this is an entirely different subject).

Thank you for your input!!

CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:07:01 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2017, 10:18:02 PM by CCRevolution

XtraBYtes is a totally unique cryptocurrency with an unprecedented history that saw this project end, long before it began, only to be brought back to life by a real Development Team. If you look back on the history of XBY, you will discover that the coin started in January of 2017 as an ICO ripoff scam, under the name Bitmox.

Today, the Bitmox book has been officially closed and this mention is just to ensure total transparency in the event someone finds an old XBY thread. Today, we move forward on our first exchange C-CEX who was instrumental in assisting with the XBY recovery process. There are many investors who are very grateful that two people who were among the crowd that was tricked by the ICO scam, actually decided to use their skills, experience and ideas (along with considerable time) to hardfork the XBY blockchain with a full repair following standard protocols to ensure NOBODY (including the exchange and all investors) lost anything.

Today, we are proud to announce that the OFFICIAL ANN for XtraBYtes XBY is posted.

Today, we are proud to share what XtraBYtes is about and even though we are not prepared to reveal all development secrets at this point, we will reveal enough for you to see that XBY is a good coin to hold and not just trade.

What do I feel is the most interesting aspect of our technology?

While under pressure, often times the best ideas emerge and this is exactly what happened here. Borzalom (the head programmer) and I were discussing what to do with this mess we have aligned under and his experience told him that if we only rely on miners, the coin can fail and therefore peoples data would not be safe. It was at this point that he invented the PoSign (Proof of Signature) algorithm, which does not need a miner to verify the blocks. Therefore, the chain will not break and your data is safe because no matter what, as a last resort the PoSign will verify and nobody knows the difference.

This was the beginning of XtraBYtes - The Proof of Signature Blockchain Database.

Important Websites

http://xtrabytes.club (under construction)

http://xbyblockchain.borzalom.hu (block explorer)
http://borzalom.hu/static-list.html (updated every 60 seconds)
http://borzalom.hu/richlist.html (updated every 60 seconds)

1.) Build strong node network
2.) Identify and Align STaTiC Nodes ( master nodes )
3.) Start STaTiC Node PoSign mining
4.) Build data storage ring
5.) Move blockchain to data storage ring

650,000,000 coins
No Premine
XBY coins were all bought by investors in ICO
No POS rewards
No POW rewards
No Inflation
100 XBY transaction fee per transaction

XtraBYtes Windows PreRelease V1.1.0.3

XtraBYtes Windows-OSX PreRelease V1.1.0.3

Pre-release Version (still contains bitmox labels)

Pre-release Version

More Exchanges Coming in Future

One of our first steps moving forward is setting up the MASTER NODES and we are going to make this very painless for anyone who wishes to be a long term part of the XtraBYtes project. So, pay close attention because as of this moment, being a MASTER NODE will only cost you about $12.00 USD (current XBY price is 1 satoshi) because it only takes 1 million XBY to do it.

Your next step is to withdraw these 1 million XBY to your desktop wallet and leave them there. If you ever remove them, the MASTER NODE will break and you will not get it back. The reason for this is that this is only available between blocks 25,000 and 50,000, which will end very soon. Master nodes will have special privileges and will also be eligible to receive portions of each 100 XBY transaction fee. So, this is a great investment for the short and long term.

The final goal for XtraBYtes is a large and trusted blockchain based data storage system.

This project will be experimental and not just a copycat and therefore we will announce just small "next" steps as we go. There will be many experiments until we reach our goal and full development time will be years, not months.

Standard "investors" who want to buy some coins today and sell immediately for a profit differ from contributors. We want contributors not investors. We don't need money from investors, but we need lots of contribution. Contribution, such as: bug reports, users who spend coins or start master nodes or storing data in the network, etc... These users are ver important. Investors who just buy XBY and wait for the price to go up are not important and therefore the price of XBY is also not important.

If anyone wants to just play the price waves, I think this coin will show very big waves in the future.

Is XBY a good investment? No! XBY is a very risky investment... We think everyone needs to know this.

There is no guarantee our development goals will be reached and success will come. We will try very hard though and just remember, this is EXPERIMENTAL!

The original Bitmox code was a copycat code like lot of shit bitcoin clones. I will fully rewrite this code, step by step.

Is this risky? Yes!

Is this announcement fair and correct? Yes...

We don't want to sell dreams like many other coins.

We don't have 10% or more premined coins for us to benefit from. We bought XBY just like you and we will sell just like you, this is how we profit.

If you want to contribute to the community development and you just have money then buy some coins and send these coins to community address to BLocksFEE4ProofofSignatureXXYF3VQ3 and we will use these coins in the future for community goals.

Thank you for your past, present and future support!

I am archiving the ANN here... it will be updated soon and we want to preserve the original.

Thank you all for believing in us as we are now approaching several milestones over the next several days.

Sincerely,
The XtraBYtes Crew!

noms

Activity: 220

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:07:02 PM

Very excited to see the traction on this coin. I really think we are onto something special. The ideas that borzalom is coming up with are nothing short of groundbreaking. I am getting that really exciting feeling I had before getting into coins like eth and monero. This will change crypto as we know it! 

It also looks like from the slack (very active with 420 users as of today) that a new wallet is being designed and the website is coming along nicely as well. I'll be watching this space and buying some XBY. I still think it's funny that yobit dumpers are treating it like one of their "yobit coins." If they only knew what kind of diamond in the rough they have discovered...

Monero.
CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:27:54 PM

Very excited to see the traction on this coin. I really think we are onto something special. The ideas that borzalom is coming up with are nothing short of groundbreaking. I am getting that really exciting feeling I had before getting into coins like eth and monero. This will change crypto as we know it! 

It also looks like from the slack (very active with 420 users as of today) that a new wallet is being designed and the website is coming along nicely as well. I'll be watching this space and buying some XBY. I still think it's funny that yobit dumpers are treating it like one of their "yobit coins." If they only knew what kind of diamond in the rough they have discovered...

VERY well said... Thank you for your support!!

CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:43:49 PM

We are currently conducting our second Poll for the day on our Slack:

Please visit and cast your vote for our new wallet design to be with our without borders...

Or you can just leave a comment here (but please don't keep quoting the images Cheesy )

dissident

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:44:21 PM

So no static nodes can be registered by anyone ever again?  Will it open up again after the new static chain is up and running?  Thanks for the clarification!
EbenTheva

Activity: 370

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:56:27 PM

Wow..amazing job..so very excited to see the developments happening here..
CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:07:55 PM

So no static nodes can be registered by anyone ever again?  Will it open up again after the new static chain is up and running?  Thanks for the clarification!

There are plans for more STaTiCs but no details are being released until after we finish getting the STaTiC chain where it needs to be.

Thank you!

CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:28:08 AM

A new poll is up for everyone to vote on, please join our slack to participate: https://young-basin-20186.herokuapp.com/

You will find the poll in the #announcements channel. This vote is to determine the name of the XBY divider.

Keep your eyes peeled as more developments are revealed soon.

Here is the overwhelming results from the community:

Answers to FAQ's form above poll:

Szabo is our Lead Developer and inventor's family name.
Zoltan is his first name - But we have other catchy names in XBY also, such as: STaTiC nodes and the rewards for STaTiC owners is called SHOCKS. So, the name Zolts also comes from Volts which is another electrical term and then encompasses his name.
Borzalom is our Lead Developers Internet handle and he is best know by this name from his work history on Bitcointalk.

kubricktrader

Activity: 384
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:36:53 AM

Whatever you do people don't sell. There is some serious suppression of price desperately trying to hold the price down to accumulate. Very soon the price will catapult back. Don't lose your coins to them.
fbastage

Activity: 367

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:42:03 AM

nice. I really like 'zolts'
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: