Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:04:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371089 times)
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:13:24 PM

You say want to change the vote
If everyone changes, is this vote meaningful?
Change
Change

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jaerky

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:20:05 PM

It looks like its going to be me to give the hard q's and a's. Again.

This is why the decision of the requirement of masternodes should not be solely left up to the community. We need Borzalom's (and other developers) technical input. You are only thinking about money. It might be "cheap" to you to buy one million coins, but to others its quite a bit. You are an early early investor, there is no reason for you to feel "cheated" if the number is lower, especially if you are concerned about the success of the project and the long term stability of the platform. Period. I dont really care what you did to get XBY, sorry to be blunt, that is your business.

I heard Borzalom wants 300 nodes set up. With 1 million requirement thats way too high and too risky to implement. There is no reason to handicap the network because of some short sighted "early investors" wanting the one million simply because of the status associated with it. If you are a true early investor, you will not care about the requirement anyway, what you care about is the stability of the platform and how well it runs. You understand that things change especially on something early as this. There was no agreement of 1 million nodes at any time.

The range for nodes should be within 10k - 200k IMO. People can run multiple masternodes, so really, what's stopping us from creating a super stable network with many nodes? You say if the number is lower people with weak hands will drop them....I say bullshit, people dont keep coins because of node requirements, they keep the coins because they are confident in the project's ability to succeed.

Technical stability always comes first. Period. We want the best network possible. Limiting nodes to 1 million, or even half a million is absurd.

Have you even read that i sold tokens from another good project to buy XBY?I don't swim in money, I have to make decisions like eveyone here where to put my money so don't come saying that i am only thinking about money because you know shit about me! I didn't buy XBY for 1 sat but between 35-45sat and now people like you come crash in here and crying because the price has gone up more. And i accumulated more XBY too by selling high en buying low. That this project will succeed is the most important thing so yes i think that some decisions must be made by the dev himself. Anyway, before you point your finger at someone you better look at yourself in the mirror. Everyone has the right to give their opinions.

Did you read my post? Like I said, I dont care what you did to get XBY, I dont care about that, it is your business. Clearly you prove me right, you are very focused on the money, half of this post is a rant on money. I dont care about the increased price, I care about the longterm stability of the platform. Right now we only have 80 people able to run masternodes.
bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:27:03 PM

I must say that I voted for 1M but I agree now by reading this that it's too much coins required to run a node
I would like to change my vote for a number between 200k and 350k coins.

Also, it would be the best if we could get the opinions of the dev and ccr too.

i also voted for 1mill, but am having 2nd thoughts Cheesy

i like the notion that they could be a serious investment, but unfortunately without any idea of what the market value might be like in 3 months, it's hard to usefully project a value.

i've changed my mind to 350k - 400k:)

this gives room for short term growth in price where they might still be under 1btc, and gives a lot of scope for coins in nodes vs circulation.

should the coin gain serious value, then those static nodes might become very serious, and plausibly the amount necessary might need some reconsideration at some point.

----
"a change is good as a holiday"

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
Lopchi

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:34:24 PM

It looks like its going to be me to give the hard q's and a's. Again.

This is why the decision of the requirement of masternodes should not be solely left up to the community. We need Borzalom's (and other developers) technical input. You are only thinking about money. It might be "cheap" to you to buy one million coins, but to others its quite a bit. You are an early early investor, there is no reason for you to feel "cheated" if the number is lower, especially if you are concerned about the success of the project and the long term stability of the platform. Period. I dont really care what you did to get XBY, sorry to be blunt, that is your business.

I heard Borzalom wants 300 nodes set up. With 1 million requirement thats way too high and too risky to implement. There is no reason to handicap the network because of some short sighted "early investors" wanting the one million simply because of the status associated with it. If you are a true early investor, you will not care about the requirement anyway, what you care about is the stability of the platform and how well it runs. You understand that things change especially on something early as this. There was no agreement of 1 million nodes at any time.

The range for nodes should be within 10k - 200k IMO. People can run multiple masternodes, so really, what's stopping us from creating a super stable network with many nodes? You say if the number is lower people with weak hands will drop them....I say bullshit, people dont keep coins because of node requirements, they keep the coins because they are confident in the project's ability to succeed.

Technical stability always comes first. Period. We want the best network possible. Limiting nodes to 1 million, or even half a million is absurd.

Have you even read that i sold tokens from another good project to buy XBY?I don't swim in money, I have to make decisions like eveyone here where to put my money so don't come saying that i am only thinking about money because you know shit about me! I didn't buy XBY for 1 sat but between 35-45sat and now people like you come crash in here and crying because the price has gone up more. And i accumulated more XBY too by selling high en buying low. That this project will succeed is the most important thing so yes i think that some decisions must be made by the dev himself. Anyway, before you point your finger at someone you better look at yourself in the mirror. Everyone has the right to give their opinions.

Did you read my post? Like I said, I dont care what you did to get XBY, I dont care about that, it is your business. Clearly you prove me right, you are very focused on the money, half of this post is a rant on money. I dont care about the increased price, I care about the longterm stability of the platform. Right now we only have 80 people able to run masternodes.

I read your post and you have some good points and the reason i rant is because you start blaming me for thinking only about money. I would say let the dev decides what is best for XBY on long term and stop this poll that way everyone has to accept it. And if you would have left that stupid thing about only thinking about money out then i would of say from the start that you have good points.

TroySmith

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:40:41 PM

Thinking selfishly about money and doing what is best for the coin long term isn't mutually exclusive you know....just saying.  Cheesy
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:41:32 PM

I must say that I voted for 1M but I agree now by reading this that it's too much coins required to run a node
I would like to change my vote for a number between 200k and 350k coins.

Also, it would be the best if we could get the opinions of the dev and ccr too.

i also voted for 1mill, but am having 2nd thoughts Cheesy

i like the notion that they could be a serious investment, but unfortunately without any idea of what the market value might be like in 3 months, it's hard to usefully project a value.

i've changed my mind to 350k - 400k:)

this gives room for short term growth in price where they might still be under 1btc, and gives a lot of scope for coins in nodes vs circulation.

should the coin gain serious value, then those static nodes might become very serious, and plausibly the amount necessary might need some reconsideration at some point.

----
"a change is good as a holiday"

I'm not too sure if the amount necessary can be changed in the future... That's why this community voting is more important than we thought, imho.
As others already said, it's not about immediate gain and profit, but long term viability.
1M for a static node is already about 1btc worth... As development will continue with XBY, the value of the coin will increase over time, as well as the value of btc probably.

Since the dev and ccr would like to have a considerable amount of statics (300), then can you imagine what would be the price for 1 static if it's set at 1million coins required?
Having a lower amount of coins required for a static will offer an opportunity for newcomers to participate in this project too, and not just an early coins hoarders cash-grab thingy.
It will also make it easier to reach the goal of having 300 static nodes.

opinions of Borzalom and CCRevolution are required here.
And results of the voting poll should give only an indicator, not giving a 100% weight on the decision.
Zeehenk

Activity: 399

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:00:52 PM

Sorry for the noob question, but can someone explain to me what a staticnode is and what is does...?

anyone....? :')

TroySmith

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:14:40 PM

Sorry for the noob question, but can someone explain to me what a staticnode is and what is does...?

scroll down to read info.

https://xtrabytes.tech
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 02:58:30 PM

i told all the fud guys to buy XBY at 45 sats but they simply wanted to fud and get 25 sats or something..they failed, they are still failing

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Zeehenk

Activity: 399

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 03:29:59 PM

scroll down to read info.

https://xtrabytes.tech

Thanks, Troy! Kind of clears things up!

CCRevolution (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:11:16 PM

Hello Everyone!

I want to thank each and every one of you for your participation in this debate... This is what it is all about!! Community = Strength = Power = Success  Cool

We must decide what is best for XtraBYtes and make the correct decisions now, before we start.

I am waiting to hear additional information from Brozalom as to what the minimum amount of STaTiC Nodes is and WHY this is a critical number to meet.

Thank you and please continue... Your posts and participation are showing the crypto world that XtraBYtes is the coin and the Community Corporation to take notice of and to become a valuable part of.

If you have not yet watched our first 2 videos, please go to the ANN... I added them last night.

Have a fantastic day!!

Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:21:00 PM

i told all the fud guys to buy XBY at 45 sats but they simply wanted to fud and get 25 sats or something..they failed, they are still failing

but since my motto is "buy high, sell low" then i don't mind selling xby when it will be around 30-40 satoshis later today or tomorrow. i'm relax

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
thisisnotme1233

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 06:15:37 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2017, 10:02:57 PM by mprep

but since my motto is "buy high, sell low" then i don't mind selling xby when it will be around 30-40 satoshis later today or tomorrow. i'm relax

This guy is cut and pasting peoples words from the trollbox.

If I ran Bitcointalk I would ban him.

This guy is cut and pasting peoples words from the trollbox.

If I ran Bitcointalk I would ban him.

Now I'm sure this is stefx on the Yobit trollbox. Another butthurt trader that missed the XBY boat lololololoolol
newwannabe

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 09:07:26 PM

shure some people missed the boat but with a 600k market cap Xby can do maybe 10x this year if it gets atention from the comunity
its a good buy imo
Infernum

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 10:46:42 PM

No option for me to vote in poll. But I vote for 500k per MN
bikerleszno

Activity: 656
Merit: 501

XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 11:47:39 PM

We are growing Smiley Congratulations to all community Smiley Great work!

XBY - New Technology Coin (POSIGN) - https://xtrabytes.global
Telegram Group - https://t.me/xtrabytes_official
CCRevolution (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 01:37:15 AM

Great to see lots of debate this weekend for the STaTiC node initial deposit requirement!!

Currently I am preparing the video, as requested, for STaTiC node registration...

Keep up the GREAT WORK!!

Below are our previous 2 videos:

laissezfaire

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 02:00:29 AM

I'm loving all the activity on this thread.  Great job XBY community and wonderful work and attentiveness, dev. Smiley
realistic1

Activity: 155

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 03:42:44 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2017, 04:12:38 AM by realistic1

When I see people FUD XBY just so they can buy the coin 20% cheaper I got to wonder how much they have damaged the short term rally they could of had. Maybe we could of already be a few million in market cap and had everyone in crypto eagerly researching what XBY is. We don't know but I do wonder.

FucksWithFire

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 05:13:50 AM

I'm voting 500,000 and I only own 200,000. Half a million seems about right though. I want to buy another 300,000- hell, I want to buy a full million- but I still have one point of concern.

How come we never see CCRevolution? The videos are just shots of the computer screen. Seems like if I were super-excited about being a part of a project I'd want to associate my name and face with it. How come we never see Borzalom? Ethereum is what it is because of Vitalik and his sunken face is everywhere.

I'm not saying that makes this a scam. I wouldn't have put $200 in if I thought that. I am saying that that is representative of a scam. Do you think you could dispel this concern CC, so I can run and buy some more XBY while it's still cheap?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: