Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:30:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371087 times)
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:38:45 PM

There could be risk for your real coins right? I don't think you can have both wallet files in the same folder..?

So you do need to install it into a different folder.

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cedlemercier

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:43:53 PM

There could be risk for your real coins right? I don't think you can have both wallet files in the same folder..?

So you do need to install it into a different folder.

You are correct, instructions for installing the WalletTest will be provided.
Xby gives the public the opportunity to test technology before investing !!
This is the first time that a team of DEV offers me this opportunity, is fantastic!
But I confess, I am already very invested in XBY with a StaticNode and am waiting for the StaticNode niv2.

Long life XBY!
cryptocan

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:51:45 PM

Guys can anyone explain why the transfer fee for this coin is so high ?
is it going to change later?
enkiamo

Activity: 345
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:53:59 PM

Funny that you ask.  That topic is being actively discussed in the Slack right now...
cedlemercier

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:57:55 PM

That's true the fees are high at XBY.
Here's the reason:
- NO PREMINE
- NO ICO
The fees are used to fund the development of XBY and the marketing campaign that kicks off on September 4th.
As the XBY course increases, the fees will be lowered, it's announced since the beginning :-).
bikerleszno

Activity: 656
Merit: 501

XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 04:00:36 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 04:13:02 PM by bikerleszno

OK guys some fresh info Smiley

I am in first mini group testers of XBY network. There is me, jcbps, rule144, ccr, borzalom, bryank. We started testing 23 of August. We found some little bugs. We tried to spam the network, was trying fees of transaction, mainly everything possible to check. Borzalom is working very hard all days and today he fixed that bugs. So I and rule144 started to testing network again. I was suprised a lot!

Network is so fast as hell. I asked myself is it possible network can be so fast? There is no way to spam this network. It is going like turbo jet with extra fuel for moon. To be honest I can`t describe this situation i am so happy can be tester of this network. Really I feel like there is no limit of transactions. Transactions are instant. U getting coins after second u sent it. I never meet so fast network. This is what world needs! My words are nothing. Just prepare an join our Slack channel and become part of testers team. Soon we will invite all of you and u will see and able to check it on your eyes. Believe me now! You will not believe on your eyes this network is so great. I still dont believe but it is true.

What else. Borzalom was working very hard on fee system. He did it so great... My english is too poor to describe it but there is way to send many transactions to many different wallets with differents amount of coins in one payment. And this way u can save a lot of coins on XBY fees. Normally one single transaction is taking 50XBY fee. If u gonna to make for example 12 transactions one by one it will take u 600 xby on fees (12 x 50xby each transaction right?). But in XBY network there is possible to send 2 or 20 or 200 or 2000 or as many as u want payments in one transaction. For sure soon Dave or Borz will explain it here how it works but I can tell you that for example 12 payments in one transaction will take 216.66 XBY. Yeah! Not 600 XBY but 216.66 XBY. For example if u will want to make 5 transactions in one payment it will take 100 xby (not 250 xby). One is sure this scheme of fees will be great for all exchanges. They will able to earn a lot of coins collecting all withdraws in one payment. Imagine they will collect hundreds withdraws in just one payment. They will make hundreds/thousands of XBY coins profit on each withdraw. Every exchange will want out coin! Easier way to earn money isn`t it?

Sorry about my english. I am just so happy with what I can see I have to share with communtiy. For sure Dave or Borzalom will make another ANN describing it much better but It seems so great I can`t still believe. Be patient! U will see best crypto coin and network on the world!

XBY - New Technology Coin (POSIGN) - https://xtrabytes.global
Telegram Group - https://t.me/xtrabytes_official
cedlemercier

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:10:51 PM

If you want to see the transactions and blocks being mined by the STATIC miners, you can see from the TESTNET explorer:
http://testnet.xtrabytes.global/index.php
yosir

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:11:32 PM

I am in first mini group testers of XBY network. There is me, jcbps, rule144, ccr, borzalom, bryank. We started testing 23 of August. We found some little bugs. We tried to spam the network, was trying fees of transaction, mainly everything possible to check. Borzalom is working hardly all days and today he fixed that bugs. So I and rule144 started to testing network again. I was suprised a lot!

Network is so fast as hell. I asked myself is it possible network can be so fast? There is no way to spam this network. It is going like turbo jet with extra fuel for moon. To be honest I can`t describe this situation i am so happy can be tester of this network. Really I feel like there is no limit of transactions. Transactions are instant. U getting coins after second u sent it. I never meet so fast network. This is what world needs! My words are nothing. Just prepare an join our Slack channel and become part of testers team. Soon we will invite all of you and u will see and able to check it on your eyes. Believe me now! You will not believe on your eyes this network is so great. I still dont believe but it is true.

What else. Borzalom was working very hard on fee system. He did it so great... My english is too poor to describe it but there is way to send many transactions to many different wallets with differents amount of coins in one payment. And this way u can save a lot of coins on XBY fees. Normally one single transaction is taking 50XBY fee. If u gonna to make for example 12 transactions one by one it will take u 600 xby on fees (12 x 50xby each transaction right?). But in XBY network there is possible to send 2 or 20 or 200 or 2000 or as many as u want payments in one transaction. For sure soon Dave or Borz will explain it here how it works but I can tell you that for example 12 payments in one transaction will take 216.66 XBY. Yeah! Not 600 XBY but 216.66 XBY. For example if u will want to make 5 transactions in one payment it will take 100 xby (not 250 xby). One is sure this scheme of fees will be great for all exchanges. They will able to earn a lot of coins collecting all withdraws in one payment. Imagine they will collect hundreds withdraws in just one payment. They will make hundreds/thousands of XBY coins profit on each withdraw. Every exchange will want out coin! Easier way to earn money isn`t it?

Sorry about my english. I am just so happy with what I can see I have to share with communtiy. For sure Dave or Borzalom will make another ANN describing it much better but It seems so great I can`t still believe. Be patient! U will see best crypto coin and network on the world!

Thanks for sharing, can't wait to test myself Smiley
cefinnell01

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:14:20 PM

I am in first mini group testers of XBY network. There is me, jcbps, rule144, ccr, borzalom, bryank. We started testing 23 of August. We found some little bugs. We tried to spam the network, was trying fees of transaction, mainly everything possible to check. Borzalom is working hardly all days and today he fixed that bugs. So I and rule144 started to testing network again. I was suprised a lot!

Thank for sharing, can't wait to test myself Smiley

Big News! Keep it coming XTRABYTES!
AltsBoom

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:17:57 PM

fantastic news, keep'em coming bikerleszno and borzalom etc etc

can't wait to see the test net testing come out flawlessly

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
bikerleszno

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 04:25:20 PM

For people who asking about number of tranasctions :

Here u can see I can made 15 transactions during 3 seconds Smiley Believe me it is nothing. I just can`t use my fingers faster to send more transaction in that 3 seconds. I did it just with my fingers. If someone will make any kind of script to test it I am sure it can process so many transaction as u can imagine Smiley

cryptocan

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:28:28 PM

Funny that you ask.  That topic is being actively discussed in the Slack right now...

Here's the reason:
- NO PREMINE
- NO ICO
The fees are used to fund the development of XBY and the marketing campaign that kicks off on September 4th.
As the XBY course increases, the fees will be lowered, it's announced since the beginning :-).

This should be clearly mentioned in the ANN or somewhere that what is the reason and it will change ,
I was suggesting the coin to friend and when we realized the fees are so high we almost changed our minds about buying it, because a coin with high transaction fee will hardly be usable
cedlemercier

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:32:24 PM

For people who asking about number of tranasctions :

Here u can see I can made 15 transactions during 3 seconds Smiley Believe me it is nothing. I just can`t use my fingers faster to send more transaction in that 3 seconds. I did it just with my fingers. If someone will make any kind of script to test it I am sure it can process so many transaction as u can imagine Smiley

It's very crazy !!!
dirkydirk

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:42:46 PM

Funny that you ask.  That topic is being actively discussed in the Slack right now...

Here's the reason:
- NO PREMINE
- NO ICO

This should be clearly mentioned in the ANN or somewhere that what is the reason and it will change ,
I was suggesting the coin to friend and when we realized the fees are so high we almost changed our minds about buying it, because a coin with high transaction fee will hardly be usable

I completely agree.
enkiamo

Activity: 345
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:49:02 PM

Funny that you ask.  That topic is being actively discussed in the Slack right now...

Here's the reason:
- NO PREMINE
- NO ICO

I'm sure this will all be mentioned on the ANN shortly, as soon as everything is firmly established.
bikerleszno

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 04:53:23 PM

Ok... 18 transactions in 2,5-3 seconds by my hands Cheesy

smokiebean

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:57:08 PM

Ok... 18 transactions in 2,5-3 seconds by my hands Cheesy

https://i.imgur.com/HrSofYS.png

What lightning network  Cheesy Cheesy
hasteee

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:59:58 PM

Here's the reason:
- NO PREMINE
- NO ICO

I completely agree.

Yeah this is really important, I can't believe this has been overlooked so far.
muf18

Activity: 882
Merit: 310

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:01:26 PM

I dont knowk still when you want to have a real usage of these network with lowered XBY fees (aka tax for dev team), because we dont know this. And where is whitepaper? It's 4 months now, so it was quite a long time to make it.
bikerleszno

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 05:11:03 PM

I dont knowk still when you want to have a real usage of these network with lowered XBY fees (aka tax for dev team), because we dont know this. And where is whitepaper? It's 4 months now, so it was quite a long time to make it.

It is experimental project! We said it so many times?! Whitepaper will be on the end of everything. Now tech is changing every single day.
And project with fees is so great u will like it. Just wait for official ANN about fee system Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: