Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:06:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest my Bitcoins?  (Read 69670 times)
CrMg

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:35:39 PM

I'm trying to come up with the reason of why would someone need to borrow BTC? Except when pople are trying to show that they've recieved some pre-ico funds for their poject.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:28:46 PM

for your investment. There are many investment sites out there. You are better to review everything until you reach your full expectations to them .. all investments have a high risk so you better be careful to decide .. better check all the reviews. and some tips .. better investment to new site ..
Reviewing is very important and a lot of people have fallen in to the hands of scammers via HYIPs and Ponzis, all in the name of investment. This is a proper thing to do.

Analyze the area where you want to invest, see what people are saying, judge the platform yourself (too good, run away) and weigh your options to know if it is probably an investment worth being risked or not. If not, just keep your funds in your wallet and watch it grow.
There is nothing good than what all you just said. It is so necessary and I must say the most important thing to do, to make proper research. For better results you have to make some good efforts. Search for the best businesses, check for the scams, reviews your decisions and make final strategy accordingly. Scammers are easy to find out, you only have to be vigilant and observant.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:34:05 PM

maybe you can gamble it? haha
Gambling is not at all a very good option. It is a very risky thing and there are lot of chances that you will lose your bitcoins. In my opinion, there is no other better place of investing your bitcoins than that of investing your bitcoins for long term investment. It is holding which has been the best way of investing your money into bitcoins. You only need to remain patient and control your nerves.
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:01:21 PM

Gambling is not at all a very good option. It is a very risky thing and there are lot of chances that you will lose your bitcoins. In my opinion, there is no other better place of investing your bitcoins than that of investing your bitcoins for long term investment. It is holding which has been the best way of investing your money into bitcoins. You only need to remain patient and control your nerves.

Gambling and investing in online site is something like traveling in a same boat where the outcome will never be in your favor and you will surely loose all your money and if you are looking to invest your bitcoins then the best place is to invest in good altcoins.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:07:00 PM

if u want passive income betteer in legit cloud mining
choose lifetime contract... remember legit not scam
No, better not to invest into "legit" cloud mining as most of them are risky. I don't push anyone to invest there because it quite uncertain to trust your money there. Life contracts aren't even profitable because with the small returns you'll get it's not worth it. Better to trade with alt coins if you really want a legit investment and if you are not into it, just hold your bitcoins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
meebs

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:18:37 PM

No, better not to invest into "legit" cloud mining as most of them are risky. I don't push anyone to invest there because it quite uncertain to trust your money there. Life contracts aren't even profitable because with the small returns you'll get it's not worth it. Better to trade with alt coins if you really want a legit investment and if you are not into it, just hold your bitcoins.

Yes and there were few legit cloud mining sites in the past where people have made good money but later on each and every site started to scam people which created an negative impression in minds of people and now no one would be interested in putting their money at risk by investing in those sites and will prefer to invest in trading and be happy with certain profits.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:39:57 AM

Yes and there were few legit cloud mining sites in the past where people have made good money but later on each and every site started to scam people which created an negative impression in minds of people and now no one would be interested in putting their money at risk by investing in those sites and will prefer to invest in trading and be happy with certain profits.

That's why I don't rely with them anymore. I don't want to happen again what happened to me in the past, it's full of frustration. I get along with the flow that many are talking about cloud mining before and I get encouraged immediately without doing some research. It's my fault but right now I learned from that mistake and I'm going to focus more with my life into real trading and legit investments.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:50:26 AM

Yeah gambling is very risky and i do not really like to advise anyone to play on gambling websites. Trading is similar to gambling but less risk and you can do a lot of analyzation before putting your money on it so it was less risk to take before investing. I highly prefer that you invest in ethereum coin since the value is recovering quickly when it goes down and that is the safest way to invest your coin according to the speculations of different traders.

KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:50:20 AM

Gamble can easy make you get those, but the thing is you might loose more trying then be able to get a decent prize. Forex is a place where you can make those in minutes, but the risk are huge, and bitcoin price is very unstable to take such risk, but with 0,01 btc with a high risk you can turn into 0,30 bt or even more, just need lucky. The most solid way for achieve those for a person without skills, is trading invest into altcoin will let you make easy money, you can start with 0,01 btc and into one week can reach 0,02 or even more, the bigger the capital the less risk you will need to make money.
Gambling is not an investment and should never be considered an investment. In fact that is like the worst advise ever! Sorry I had to just tell you that even though it is your opinion.

The stakes of losing all your assets in gambling are higher than ever winning. No matter the strategies you may think you want to put into gambling, it will not work and at the end, you will be better off leaving your funds in your wallet and watch it grow in value instead.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:36:43 PM

Gamble can easy make you get those, but the thing is you might loose more trying then be able to get a decent prize. Forex is a place where you can make those in minutes, but the risk are huge, and bitcoin price is very unstable to take such risk, but with 0,01 btc with a high risk you can turn into 0,30 bt or even more, just need lucky. The most solid way for achieve those for a person without skills, is trading invest into altcoin will let you make easy money, you can start with 0,01 btc and into one week can reach 0,02 or even more, the bigger the capital the less risk you will need to make money.
Gambling is not an investment and should never be considered an investment. In fact that is like the worst advise ever! Sorry I had to just tell you that even though it is your opinion.

The stakes of losing all your assets in gambling are higher than ever winning. No matter the strategies you may think you want to put into gambling, it will not work and at the end, you will be better off leaving your funds in your wallet and watch it grow in value instead.

All the "success" stories about gambling just gives the newbie gamblers a motivation to put more and more bet. The leaderboards also keep these people motivated and cause them to think that they can achieve that amount of profit too. Some might even put fake scores in the leaderboards just so people would want to try and beat it.

Some people are starting to consider gambling as an investment because the are basically the same thing. You put money, you risk it, and then hope for the best. But to me, gambling is nothing but a way to lose all of your money. You should consider your bet money as "gone" and consider yourself lucky if that money comes back at all. And consider yourself extremely lucky if that came back with some profits.

I would advise that you just hold that bitcoins instead of gambling them. Holding bitcoin is a proven way to earn some extra bucks depending on how long and at what price you bought and sold your coins.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:56:05 PM

If you will invest your bitcoins in any cloud mining or doubler sites then you will surely regret as those sites will never pay you and will run away with your money in long term and in that case you will also be not having control on your funds so the best place to invest your bitcoins is in different altcoins from where you can generate regular profits depending on your skills and knowledge.
These days, no cloud mining will even give you your ROI in 12 months and that will be like a pretty waste of time and resources. There are so much better things to do to invest one bitcoin to be able to have more and it just depends on how far each person is willing to go.

So far, I still consider trading the best option but obviously, trading is not for everyone as so many people think they can just gamble their way into trading and start making huge money just like that, otherwise it is better to just hold as you have said.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:02:26 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 09:20:05 PM by senne

Bitcoin can be invested in numerous ways because you can simply exchange for local currency and invest in various options like gold, real estate, banks, initial public offering, share market and much more.

I got under 0.1 bitcoin

But as you say, you have only 0.1 Bitcoin, so the easiest way to invest your money is crypto currency trading. But one should note that, trading in cryptocurrency is highly volatile and risky you should always trade the amount you can bear to lose. Right now, if you want to invest your money in some alt then I can suggest you the few ICO which may be beneficial if you invest your Bitcoin in them. Few of the ICO are Snip, Swarm, Hero, Eventchain, Snapup and Go Coin.
gadimbrut

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:06:41 PM

I think small capital is very difficult to get a lot of profits, I also use small capital, because it is a limitation of capital, my opinion is important that we can get profit, although only slightly.
prudencetoller

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:13:51 PM

I think you should invest your bitcoin into altcoins. They are very profitable and you can earn a huge amount of money by holding altcoin. Bitcoin can only x2 in a month while altcoin can x10 in a week. By altcoin will make you extremely rich. But you need analyze before depositing your bitcoin

First blockchain based marketplace of trading algorithms]
TRADINGENE│ JOIN NOW
ICO 4 April 2018
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:17:34 PM

I think you should invest your bitcoin into altcoins. They are very profitable and you can earn a huge amount of money by holding altcoin. Bitcoin can only x2 in a month while altcoin can x10 in a week. By altcoin will make you extremely rich. But you need analyze before depositing your bitcoin

By knowing that, you must be rich by now? Roll Eyes It is true that it's possible for altcoins to be pumped so much. On the other hand, that train has already passed. There are tons of altcoins at the moment and the only way for a new altcoin to be pumped is to have it look like it's going to be the next major altcoin. BCC is an example of this. But as you can see, the price went downhill right away once the BCC has been added to exchangers. Litecoin Gold is being pumped right now. I bet that bitcoin gold will be pumped as well. But the rest of the coins? I don't think so. I have participated enough in altcoin campaigns to know that the ICO price will not be the price of the coin once it has been added to the exchanger. So if you're expecting 1BTC from an altcoin bounty campaign, expect less than 0.1BTC. Altcoins barely make it.

I will just hold my bitcoins. Right now I'm struggling to get back what I have invested in altcoins. It's either I'm just bad at it or that a lot of altcoins have died when the price of bitcoin reached $6000 and are all now struggling to have a pump. Even coins that has a good roadmap and adviser has died.

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:55:17 PM

the bitcoin itself is the safest way to invest with, but you must have high values of bitcoin.
you might be scammed by all those hyip before you know you was scammed.
People can only get scammed by HYIP if they are greedy. If someone can gladly give you 10% of your capital daily, shouldn’t you ask what kind of business the owner of the website is using your fund to do to be able to realize so much of that in a day and give you 10% ?

I really do not pity anyone that gets nabbed by ponzi or HYIP sites cause they are not totally different from the owners of the site themselves.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:00:58 PM

Actually I have not found too many options to invest my bitcoins and generate profits in bitcoin. The only thing I have found reliable enough is Forex trading, but to be honest, not every broker offers the right conditions, and not anyone has the talent to generate consistent profits.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:52:25 PM

I think the best way is invest on bitcoin.Because its more profitable than any other earning way.Holding bitcoin for long time is effective way of increasing bitcoin.I hold 5BTC when it's price was 900-1000$ and now it's hit 5600$.Now I wll hold more 3BTC on paper wallet because I think bitcoin price will hit 10000$ in next year.

Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:01:54 PM

with only 0.1 it is a low number if you want high profits quickly, the bigger you invest the more profits you will get. it is a provision in the game of investment.

Well OP is just new here so 0.1btc is I think reasonable to start up then he can just add some when he already profited.
But of course, he shouldn't expect high profit with just amount but still it will be the safest way here to start the game.
Just do trading with undervalued coin and have patience for it to get pump. It's not a easy road to take but surely will be rewarding.
If you’re looking for where to invest for Bitcoin, I think you should wait till November and see what happens after the fork. If price falls, then invest immediately and wait for a increase in the price. That’s the best thing you can do now, than invest into scam sites.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:55:49 AM

I think small capital is very difficult to get a lot of profits, I also use small capital, because it is a limitation of capital, my opinion is important that we can get profit, although only slightly.
Even in real world, the smaller the capital, the smaller the risk and the smaller the profit. On the other hand, the bigger the capital, the bigger the risk and the bigger the profit. Small capital wont obviously give much but it all depends on what the person in question can afford to invest and the situation surrounding the investment.

However, there are still ways you can use that small capital to earn something good if you are smart, like maybe just investing in yourself and using the service to earn even more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: