Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:58:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277191 times)
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:45:16 PM

congratulations for successful pre-ico/ico populous not like another project only sold out pre-ico not all token
very nice result, these project is very interesting. any news about exchanghe? will buy some token when available on exchange
horsleg

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:49:26 PM

Most likely the presale price since there was no ICO.

I'm going to call BS.
Since when does a token offer an ICO and sell all coins to the Chinese during a pre-sale?

Like really? I can understand selling 20% in pre-sale and the rest in the ICO...
What was the whole purpose of announcing a  July ico?

Honestly, that's some screwy crap. I can only imagine how screwy they will be with the project.
Good luck with your pokens...

I disagree that it is BS/crap.

All the terms and conditions are clearly made public in advance, i.e. ICO will not take place if the target funding is reached during pre-ICO.
I am not from China but I took action early and got in smooth without problem; I didn't try to bet on my luck by waiting for the ICO to come because I knew it may not come judging by the rate of participants joining/contributing. I believe a lot of people not from China got in too.

Here's what I know: if something is good/has potential, don't wait. Go take action immediately.

Yep, same here no Chinese  Grin. Maybe we're just the 2 misfits. Anyways happy to be on it with Chinese friends or whoever got in Cheesy

I speak no Chinese...mostly American English...sounds like some folks didn't bother to read about the Poken and/or missed the boat and now it's sour grapes. Better luck next time is all I can say.
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:29:36 PM

I'm going to call BS.
Since when does a token offer an ICO and sell all coins to the Chinese during a pre-sale?

Like really? I can understand selling 20% in pre-sale and the rest in the ICO...

Honestly, that's some screwy crap. I can only imagine how screwy they will be with the project.

All the terms and conditions are clearly made public in advance, i.e. ICO will not take place if the target funding is reached during pre-ICO.
I am not from China but I took action early and got in smooth without problem; I didn't try to bet on my luck by waiting for the ICO to come because I knew it may not come judging by the rate of participants joining/contributing. I believe a lot of people not from China got in too.

Here's what I know: if something is good/has potential, don't wait. Go take action immediately.

Yep, same here no Chinese  Grin. Maybe we're just the 2 misfits. Anyways happy to be on it with Chinese friends or whoever got in Cheesy

That makes 3 of us.  Grin
Costix

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:30:18 PM

Count me in  Grin
TheShadowBroker

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:20:53 AM

I'm going to call BS.

That makes 3 of us.  Grin

Like alot of people I jumped on this because Clif High recommended it.

Does anyone know when tokens will be distributed? 
meemiinii

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:17:43 AM

I think Populous can be success

populous is already success, they manage to sell ALL the tokens in their pre-ico/pre-sale. the supposed to have the ico this july 16, but all tokens were already sold.

all token already sold out when still pre-ico? well this is an awesome ico, congrats populous very nice project

yep all tokens was sold during the pre ico so populous will not have anymore ico this july 16.  congrats to populous. any update for bounty distribution? im part of the twitter campaign

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
Crypt00crab

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:17:03 AM

I also invested after reading clif highs report. I did my research on the company and found that it offered a product not yet found within the cryptospace.

Personally I'd like to have a more engaged community. why is there no subreddit for Populous? I figure that it would be better for all of us if we can better inform other forums about populous and create more awareness. Maybe some introductory video's? interviews?

Honestly theyre offering an awesome much needed unique product to the marketplace rather than other ico's creating credit/debit cards like tenx. I'm not knocking tenx, infact I think its awesome what they did, but its only a matter of time before someone else recreates the wheel...again.. but improves it even further.
Gen6:6

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:18:41 AM

[/quote]
Have yet to find an ICO that didn't include a fair amount of tomf***ery. Status, Populous, TenX... the list goes on.
[/quote]

Um, well, I am in on two of them you mention and I barely know what I am doing with these ICOs... no scamming or messing around at all. You just missed out. I missed out on one of the three you mentioned but some got in. That's what a free-market ICO is.

You can't go around saying something dodgy is happening just because you didn't get it. Anything could happen at the moment the ICO opens... internet connection issues, PC issues, just general weird browser bugs or freezes etc... the problem was most likely on the user-end in many/most cases.

For me, the two I got in on were smooth as silk.
TheShadowBroker

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:50:52 AM

Have yet to find an ICO that didn't include a fair amount of tomf***ery. Status, Populous, TenX... the list goes on.
[/quote]

Um, well, I am in on two of them you mention and I barely know what I am doing with these ICOs... no scamming or messing around at all. You just missed out. I missed out on one of the three you mentioned but some got in. That's what a free-market ICO is.

You can't go around saying something dodgy is happening just because you didn't get it. Anything could happen at the moment the ICO opens... internet connection issues, PC issues, just general weird browser bugs or freezes etc... the problem was most likely on the user-end in many/most cases.

For me, the two I got in on were smooth as silk.
[/quote]

Status was a complete gong show and the team had no idea what they were doing...I eventually got into that one.
POPULOUS was a smooth experience because they did a pre-ICO and allowed people to contribute early.  This is how ICO's will probably be conducted in the future I hope.

Completely missed out on TenX but from the sounds of it I the thing sold out in 7mins.
nickbelski

Activity: 322
Merit: 217

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:54:39 AM

Congratulations with the successful preICO. I expext that Populus tokens will be soon listed on Bitrex, thus the price will rocketing very soon. General project idea is great.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 09:39:53 AM

I think Populous can be success

populous is already success, they manage to sell ALL the tokens in their pre-ico/pre-sale. the supposed to have the ico this july 16, but all tokens were already sold.

all token already sold out when still pre-ico? well this is an awesome ico, congrats populous very nice project

yep all tokens was sold during the pre ico so populous will not have anymore ico this july 16.  congrats to populous. any update for bounty distribution? im part of the twitter campaign

There's no ICO now. I am too waiting for an update from the team. Congrats to them for a successful pre-ico.

Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:42:51 AM

Congratulations with the successful preICO. I expext that Populus tokens will be soon listed on Bitrex, thus the price will rocketing very soon. General project idea is great.

This crowdsale gone crazy all token sold out during pre-ICO. Good chance to get listed on bittrex because it has good community and raised huge amount I'm lucky to invest into project during great bonus period.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:46:17 AM

The way this ICO ended with raising amount of over 10.5 million dollars in it's pre-sale round. It is showing involvement of big investors who took the project by pouring huge sum of money to complete it this early. It's listing at big exchanges like Bittrex is inevitable. All we can do is to wait for seeing announcement of trade opening anytime soon.
TheShadowBroker

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:18:15 AM

The way this ICO ended with raising amount of over 10.5 million dollars in it's pre-sale round. It is showing involvement of big investors who took the project by pouring huge sum of money to complete it this early. It's listing at big exchanges like Bittrex is inevitable. All we can do is to wait for seeing announcement of trade opening anytime soon.

EtherDelta.Github.io will have it listed before Bittrex most likely.  They already have Status SNT listed and those aren't even tradable yet.  Still I hope a major exchange like Bittrex lists it sooner rather than later.
Gen6:6

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:03:06 PM

So is everyone just waiting now for an update from the team as to when they will get their tokens delivered to their ETH address?
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:10:28 PM

EtherDelta.Github.io will have it listed before Bittrex most likely.  They already have Status SNT listed and those aren't even tradable yet.  Still I hope a major exchange like Bittrex lists it sooner rather than later.

Etherdelta doesn't have volume in most cases if some token is listed their to check the patience of holders. I have seen few tokens having start from there and all went same way. If it is there already then Bittrex will come later once small investors will be out else I don't see any benefit of being there.
AngeloMike

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:19:03 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2017, 02:04:04 PM by AngeloMike

Hello populous,
I have a question what among themselves the project populous with this zloadr www.zloadr.com?
Both projects are closely related and sound like a scam.

Another controversial issue. Is it true that Pre-ICO do not have ESCROW, because it was agreed escrow on the main ICO?
BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 04:49:31 PM

The idea behind populous is HUGE. Not only for business but also for investors looking to diversify their incomes through trading of invoices.

Real life example of this is my families business there are times that we just completely write-off invoices because they are past 90 days and people will just not pay. If I have the opportunity to sell a $1,000 invoice that is 90 days past due, you BET YOUR ASS I would take $300 for it considering I will get NOTHING if I hold onto it.

This will be a HUGE project. Can't wait to see it hit the exchanges and moooooon from the big updates.

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
arbitro

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 06:10:32 PM

Guys, PPT is already on Etherdelta exchange.  Grin
rockanore

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 06:15:46 PM

What's the ratio to pre ico price on etha delta?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: