Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:43:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277183 times)
SemiSeriousInvestor

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:17:56 PM

I remember when I sold all my PPT for $6 each before but today I amazed how it surpassed very quickly Im following the price of this token since then and I saw how stable the price it never goes below 0.008 eth I believe price will slowly increase over time good chance to buy.    

I just sold all my PPT until Populous comes out and clarifies what PPT will allow token holders to do. Everyone here is assuming PPT is some kind of equity stock. I think you will be in for a huge surprise. In fact I challenge anyone here to go ask Populous this question: "If PPT is trading at 100 dollars per PPT on the exchanges, will Populous allow me to buy 100 dollars worth of invoices on the platform per 1 PPT?"

If they answer Yes, then I will go and immediate buy 50k worth of PPT. However, I doubt they will answer Yes.

Sucks man now you won't get xbrl. Not a loyal investor

I'm looking forward to accessing data on different companies

Why is everyone assuming what they see on CoinMarketCap regarding PPT price is what the Populous company will let you unlock on their platform? Did they ever say this? Did they ever say if PPT is trading at 5 dollars on the exchanges, we will let you buy 5 dollars worth of invoices? I would like to be proven wrong, but so far not one person can give me a straight answer

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:35:07 PM

I remember when I sold all my PPT for $6 each before but today I amazed how it surpassed very quickly Im following the price of this token since then and I saw how stable the price it never goes below 0.008 eth I believe price will slowly increase over time good chance to buy.    

I just sold all my PPT until Populous comes out and clarifies what PPT will allow token holders to do. Everyone here is assuming PPT is some kind of equity stock. I think you will be in for a huge surprise. In fact I challenge anyone here to go ask Populous this question: "If PPT is trading at 100 dollars per PPT on the exchanges, will Populous allow me to buy 100 dollars worth of invoices on the platform per 1 PPT?"

If they answer Yes, then I will go and immediate buy 50k worth of PPT. However, I doubt they will answer Yes.

Why is everyone assuming what they see on CoinMarketCap regarding PPT price is what the Populous company will let you unlock on their platform? Did they ever say this? Did they ever say if PPT is trading at 5 dollars on the exchanges, we will let you buy 5 dollars worth of invoices? I would like to be proven wrong, but so far not one person can give me a straight answer
You'll be able to purchase invoice contracts when the beta is out at whatever the price is at any given time, it's not complex. Each contract period will differ as the price will increase monthly as these supply tokens are locked up in contracts and smart/fresh money is demanding their way in. The CMC price is exactly the price that PPT will be using on their upcoming platform. Implying otherwise is suggesting of nefarious intentions and they've never had that smell about them at all. But, go ahead and sit on the sidelines while the rest of us finance invoice contracts and become titans.
ecivfesrire

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:11:13 PM

You'll be able to purchase invoice contracts when the beta is out at whatever the price is at any given time, it's not complex. Each contract period will differ as the price will increase monthly as these supply tokens are locked up in contracts and smart/fresh money is demanding their way in. The CMC price is exactly the price that PPT will be using on their upcoming platform. Implying otherwise is suggesting of nefarious intentions and they've never had that smell about them at all. But, go ahead and sit on the sidelines while the rest of us finance invoice contracts and become titans.

Hopefully he invested it all in bitconnect. That way he loses his ill-gotten gains when the ponzi folds.
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:58:08 PM

The price performance of populous was very amazing in the last 48 hours and now i think it is definitely possible to reach 10 dollar per coin till the beta version of the platform will be released.
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:17:46 PM

The price performance of populous was very amazing in the last 48 hours and now i think it is definitely possible to reach 10 dollar per coin till the beta version of the platform will be released.

Agreed with you $10 is not a big task it has great buy support soon it will explode. This is last chance to buy this token at this price after the release of beta version this will move next level. Invoice trading industry is really huge so that I also think it is worth to hold some tokens.
SemiSeriousInvestor

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:18:45 PM

I just asked around in the Telegram channel and guess what. People are saying PPT will allow a discounted purchase amount to exchange price. Some say it hasn't even been determined yet. LOL, you guys have no idea what you are buying. Imagine if Populous came out and allowed 1 PPT to buy .50 of USD invoices.....
ecivfesrire

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:43:11 PM

I just asked around in the Telegram channel and guess what. People are saying PPT will allow a discounted purchase amount to exchange price. Some say it hasn't even been determined yet. LOL, you guys have no idea what you are buying. Imagine if Populous came out and allowed 1 PPT to buy .50 of USD invoices.....

Why are you so worried? You already sold. Stop concern trolling you can still jump back on at $10 without your xbrl that way we're all happy.
SemiSeriousInvestor

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:53:33 PM

Cause I am looking to buy back in once someone gives me a straight answer to PPT exchange value.

Why are you so worried? You already sold. Stop concern trolling you can still jump back on at $10 without your xbrl that way we're all happy.

Cause Populous may be a good investment and I am looking to buy back in. Before doing so, It would help for clarification on PPT exchange rate. Those that invest big amounts of money and don;t even ask the obvious questions are bound to lose money
ecivfesrire

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:04:39 PM

Cause I am looking to buy back in once someone gives me a straight answer to PPT exchange value.

Cause Populous may be a good investment and I am looking to buy back in. Before doing so, It would help for clarification on PPT exchange rate. Those that invest big amounts of money and don;t even ask the obvious questions are bound to lose money

So I'm losing money when I am receiving xbrl tokens, get passive income on the token, and then am told 10% of profits go into the populous token and there may be a rent feature in the platform.

I'm losing money to a guy trying to scam people by selling and buying back all the while populous has kept their word. Lul. Cool story.
KLN_IT

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:29:47 PM

Are we still referring to XBRL as just that or is the new PXT taken that moniker? Sounds to me like XBRL has been renamed, atleast thats what I picked up from this link when they introduced PXT. ANyone know when these will be dropped?

https://medium.com/bitpopulous/populous-update-brace-yourselves-the-beta-is-coming-9926ef1acc9f
SemiSeriousInvestor

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:00:04 PM

So I'm losing money when I am receiving xbrl tokens, get passive income on the token, and then am told 10% of profits go into the populous token and there may be a rent feature in the platform.

I'm losing money to a guy trying to scam people by selling and buying back all the while populous has kept their word. Lul. Cool story.

K have fun. Don;t say I didn't warn ya
fajarkus12

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:50:30 PM

Agreed with you $10 is not a big task it has great buy support soon it will explode. This is last chance to buy this token at this price after the release of beta version this will move next level. Invoice trading industry is really huge so that I also think it is worth to hold some tokens.
Also bitcoin hardfork got cancelled, so it will more easy to reach $10 if beta version release. By buying this coin now we can get more profit before the price increase high
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:35:50 PM

Also bitcoin hardfork got cancelled, so it will more easy to reach $10 if beta version release. By buying this coin now we can get more profit before the price increase high

I've heard that some of the miners are hard-pressed to push forward with the hard fork regardless of the cancellation. It will surely be interesting to see how it pans out. As for PPT, I am one of the original token holders and will continue to hold. This is a great project with a great team and community behind it. I agree, those who want to get in, better get in before the train leaves the station for good.
panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:18:33 AM

If you want your questions answered directly by the team, join the Slack group. There's a lot of moving pieces, but the answers to your questions are there.

For what it's worth, don't assume everyone here has no idea what they invested in. A lot of the PPT token holders in Slack and Telegram know how it works (and know that it's not equity).  The problem with here and Telegram is that you don't really know who's answering your questions, so go straight to Slack if you're really serious.

Also, you will be able to invest in invoices based on the market rate of PPT. It may not be a 1:1 ratio if the token price is volatile though. In that case you may have to over-collateralize it. The number that's been used most is that you'll be able to invest 80% of the value of your PPT tokens. I don't think that's a confirmed number yet though. 

Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:27:08 AM

The new medium article about the populous project is quite impressive. All the progress they made over the last weeks makes me believe that there is history in the making.
sonic07

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:59:15 AM

Just came across this project in cmc and project looks great. I am wondering how much was the ico price? I am relatively new in cryptocurrencies and made a mistake in investing some money in ATB as they don't look like they will be able to deliver as to what they claim in their whitepaper. I'm interested in getting a small bag of PPT before it explodes.
ecivfesrire

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:32:03 AM

Just came across this project in cmc and project looks great. I am wondering how much was the ico price? I am relatively new in cryptocurrencies and made a mistake in investing some money in ATB as they don't look like they will be able to deliver as to what they claim in their whitepaper. I'm interested in getting a small bag of PPT before it explodes.

ICO price was around $0.33. It has leveled out at $2.xx a few times. It has challenged $8 3 times now. I got in around $2.xx but am going to get some more soon. Here's some things that will probably interest you (other than the medium article above):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmLMVdfFHK0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lFuE7izv0U

You could also search clif high he has many good things to say about populous. You are seeing invoice trading merge with blockchain. Invoice trading is how banks make 33% of their money. Those banks that killed the economy in 2008? You're about to eat their lunch. The global invoice finance industry is worth trillions of dollars and we're about to run it through blockchain.

sonic07

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:54:20 AM

ICO price was around $0.33. It has leveled out at $2.xx a few times. It has challenged $8 3 times now. I got in around $2.xx but am going to get some more soon. Here's some things that will probably interest you (other than the medium article above):

You could also search clif high he has many good things to say about populous. You are seeing invoice trading merge with blockchain. Invoice trading is how banks make 33% of their money. Those banks that killed the economy in 2008? You're about to eat their lunch. The global invoice finance industry is worth trillions of dollars and we're about to run it through blockchain.

Thank you for all the info. I'll watch those vids and I think that PPt is one of the few altcoins out there that has a real use case. Ico price was just $0.33 and now the price is $6+ just after a few months, which is indicative of how good the project is. I'm gonna get in the train before it leaves the station.
ecivfesrire

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:17:44 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 04:46:44 AM by ecivfesrire

Thank you for all the info. I'll watch those vids and I think that PPt is one of the few altcoins out there that has a real use case. Ico price was just $0.33 and now the price is $6+ just after a few months, which is indicative of how good the project is. I'm gonna get in the train before it leaves the station.

Yeah I heard so much. I've been in 25+ altcoins. Last year was the year of ethereum. This year is the year of populous. The reason is that it expands on bank function capability in cryptos. First we had bitcoin (store value). Now you have populous: invoice trading.
Hoiberg

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:32:59 AM

I'll give you a good recommendation. Check Powerledger (POWR)  -  currently trades on Binance and a couple others. Price is still low, although already doubled since ICO. Did not dip in the days before the announced hardfork. The company focuses on integrating peer-to-peer trading of renewable energy and already has demo projects in Australia and India. Chair is current acting Vice Major of Perth, Dr. Jemma Green. I know this sounds like shilling, but to me integrating energy with the blockchain is the next BIG thing, potential to disrupt a lot of old-fashioned power generation and distribution networks around the globe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeyyCMnZS4E
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: