Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:36:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277183 times)
paddymc

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:09:02 PM

As a holder since pre-sale I can say this is definitely exactly what I was expecting to happen before the end of the year.

The global invoice factoring market is over 3 TRILLION annually. PPT will easily be able to get a few billion I think. Blockchain will revolutionize this industry, and PPT has serious first mover advantage.

I agree with alot of the price predictions that are posted. My personal forecast is $25 by June 2018, but if it is alot sooner then that is great  Grin

$25 in june 2018 will mean PPT has lost value.
Bitcoin alone will more then double by that time, ethereum as well.

So if the satoshi/ethsat value increases 2-fold, as well as a doubling of eth/btc, the price prediction should be around 40/50 dollars by june 2018.

Im thinking $50 dollars by xmas. easy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fmlycar

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:43:10 PM

Im thinking $50 dollars by xmas. easy

It needs a cool off period after this 5x run.  1Q 2018 after MVP comes out is more probable.  Either way, it's just a matter of time. 
To me it's a good sign that you don't see too much chatter about PPT on twitter, it's still fairly under the radar which will make the FOMO very real when final product comes out. 
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:13:04 AM

PPT will have a good future prospect, soon the price will reach $ 10 this month, and December will reach $ 25, then in 2018 the price will reach $ 100. let's keep buying PPT.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:37:47 AM

PPT will have a good future prospect, soon the price will reach $ 10 this month, and December will reach $ 25, then in 2018 the price will reach $ 100. let's keep buying PPT.
Is there any plans for listing it in other exchanges? I think the price will grow up more but the exchanges still not enough and it needs more popularity in other exchanges.
ecivfesrire

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:16:56 AM

The price rose when there's good news and incentive to hold. Hopefully we get more of that good news end of this month or early next month with beta. Then you have a situation where people can use this crypto to get yield back in the system for lenders and borrowers. Probably a lot of millenials will be happy to have more options for starting businesses and loaning money rather than having to suffer with the bloated banks. And boomers can retire too.
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:20:27 AM

They have contacted several exchanges including Bittrex long time ago. All this delay in listing on more exchanges is due to their own inefficiencies because we know these days exchanges are overloaded with requests and running markets. I still think before the release of major updates PPT will succeed to be on more bigger liquidated exchanges to see its real value.
jooj

Activity: 650
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 12:10:06 PM

As a holder since pre-sale I can say this is definitely exactly what I was expecting to happen before the end of the year.

The global invoice factoring market is over 3 TRILLION annually. PPT will easily be able to get a few billion I think. Blockchain will revolutionize this industry, and PPT has serious first mover advantage.

I agree with alot of the price predictions that are posted. My personal forecast is $25 by June 2018, but if it is alot sooner then that is great  Grin

So if the satoshi/ethsat value increases 2-fold, as well as a doubling of eth/btc, the price prediction should be around 40/50 dollars by june 2018.

I don't think that the bitcoin price will be double ($15K) as will as ethereum  ($600). maybe they will be bitcoin price $10K and ethereum $400. regarding PPT value it will determine to the PPT development process.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:28:01 PM

They have contacted several exchanges including Bittrex long time ago. All this delay in listing on more exchanges is due to their own inefficiencies because we know these days exchanges are overloaded with requests and running markets. I still think before the release of major updates PPT will succeed to be on more bigger liquidated exchanges to see its real value.
So this is clear for us that the problem why this coin not hit in big exchange because exchangee are overloaded. So we must be patient, i think if the progress of this project really good i believe big exchange will consider to accepted PPT coin

It also has to do with the fact that most of the major exchanges require code to be public. Populous had an issue early on with a competitor copying some of their work, so they made their code private until after Beta launches. There won't be any progress on exchanges until at least that time.

mastodon83

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:50:55 PM

So this is clear for us that the problem why this coin not hit in big exchange because exchangee are overloaded. So we must be patient, i think if the progress of this project really good i believe big exchange will consider to accepted PPT coin

It also has to do with the fact that most of the major exchanges require code to be public. Populous had an issue early on with a competitor copying some of their work, so they made their code private until after Beta launches. There won't be any progress on exchanges until at least that time.

This is true, Populous's whitepaper was plagiarised by compettition. This led them to deciding to keep there code private. Meaning they do not meet the requirement set by a lot of exchanges. Once platfrom is live they will open source their code on github and will then be able to list on larger volume exchanges.
ecivfesrire

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:01:38 PM

I don't think that the bitcoin price will be double ($15K) as will as ethereum  ($600). maybe they will be bitcoin price $10K and ethereum $400. regarding PPT value it will determine to the PPT development process.

You will be very surprised I think. Most people are not aware of the blockchain but they will be getting much more friendly with it. This is because the lie machine called msm and central banking is crumbling as the void expands in the bond market.
finvestor

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:57:50 PM

Market caps are way too different given the development stages of Populous and Hive. Could someone explain why Populous is perceived as less riskier than Hive?
panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:00:52 PM

You will be very surprised I think. Most people are not aware of the blockchain but they will be getting much more friendly with it. This is because the lie machine called msm and central banking is crumbling as the void expands in the bond market.

True. We're just scratching the surface in terms of awareness.

Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:16:43 PM

Bitcoin is totally unpredictable but I also think the value of this token will get decided after the launch of beta version. There are so many positive feedback and the team is also working with a positive mind so that I have good expectation about the future of PPT.
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:00:54 PM

Bitcoin is totally unpredictable but I also think the value of this token will get decided after the launch of beta version. There are so many positive feedback and the team is also working with a positive mind so that I have good expectation about the future of PPT.

This is true. I think popluloes is a very promissing project and will be very succesfull in the future. This team is doing a great job and will bring a lot of new things to crypto. It can be very huge.
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:02:08 AM

Correct. People need to see it in action. We need to see what kind of interest rates we can get and what the risk really is. If the rates are great and risk is low, word will spread and the price will rocket - no promotion needed. Also depends on supply of invoices and overall demand. The market will achieve an equilibrium for probably what a comparable stock would give as a dividend. As much as 30-50x annual earnings potential perhaps, whatever that ends up being. If risk is a bit higher maybe only 15-30x. And this can happen literally over just a few months. Exciting times.

What's also exciting is the prospect for PPP and HVN. If PPT goes from $10 --> $100+, it will surely bring those other two along as it will be natural for investors to start looking for alternatives. And HVN is dirt cheap right now. Just sayin...

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
autolove2

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:09:03 AM

I cant understand, how token without product, and even without demo platform, without anything can cost more than 400 mln usd market cap?  Huh
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 02:10:37 AM

I cant understand, how token without product, and even without demo platform, without anything can cost more than 400 mln usd market cap?  Huh
actually wondering the same , but man that means most of the holder are actually not the weak hands and they're actually wanted the use case of the coins/tokens on the products not for trade intended

Tozex