Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:05:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277185 times)
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 01:29:14 AM

I need help. I have in my wallet 200 tokens with ticker BIM. When I click on delthabalances at this token I see this link https://etherdelta.com/#0x97bf9d01ebfab188d532c9ef941017bc882353b9-ETH which redirects me to Populus token page on ED.

What is BIM token? Is this related to Populus? Why when I click on that I am redirected to Populus page on ED?

If anybody can explain I will be thankful.

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mericy

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:33:01 AM

My flatmate and I invested in this last year and I was saying I could see PPT hitting $10 (it was $2-3 at the time). He said I was stupid and its a $100 token easy. Very happy to find out it looks like he was spot on.
ppt also make me surprised.i cannot believe the price is so high.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:16:00 AM

So I think most of us are asking what is the value of PPT when measured by traditional means. I'm going to take a stab. I appreciate comments on my ramblings and rough math:

For example, if you can buy a share/token for $1 and earn 3% per year, what will an investor pay for that stock plus $.03 annual earnings? 10x earnings is probably not unreasonable, so probably about $.30 give or take.

We'll ignore a supply/demand imbalance in the auction which would presumably also affect the interest rate and assume we can earn 2% monthly interest (24% annual interest)reliably. Let's also assume that you can use 80% of the current PPT market value to buy an invoice. For example, an $8k invoice would require $10k of PPT.

PPT is about $46 at the moment. 24% of 80% of $46 is $8.80.

Using a Dividend Discount Model with a Discount Rate of 2%, the calculated value per "share" is $440.

The interesting thing is that as the value of the token increases, the value of the earnings increase at the same rate. So a $440 PPT token would supposedly yield $88 annually. This then yields a token dividend valuation of $4408. So there is no limit to what PPT is worth except the actual ability to actually earn 2%.

The ability to earn 2% monthly interest depends on the supply of invoices and auction conditions achieving a consistent 2% monthly interest rate.

Not enough invoices, lower interest rate results in lower returns. Too many invoices results in higher returns.

The DDM doesn't take into account additional value due to anticipated increase in token price.

There are 37M tokens, so to achieve a $1000 token price, each token needs to be able to earn $19.20 interest annually. This requires a supply of $3.7B of invoices available that you can earn 2% monthly on.

That isn't to say that the DDM is accurate of valid, just one attempt at valuing PPT. Once people are able to see what real returns look like, and if they are close to these assumptions then $1000+ is no problem.

I think you're on the right track, but I see it a little differently. Because the amount you earn increases with price of the token, you can't really use a DDM approach. As you said, the constraining factor is the volume of available invoices.

So the market cap of the tokens should be approximate to the volume of invoices available. It'll be interesting to see what happens if there aren't enough invoices available, but my guess is that it'll result in some sell pressure so the token market cap doesn't ever go significantly above the invoice volume. There are some other factors at play, but that's the primary driver in my opinion.

That leads to the question of how much of the factoring market can they capture, as well as how much larger will the market grow now that more small businesses will have access to this type of financing.

I published a valuation model in the Telegram group that allows you to play with various assumptions, but that's the approach I used. I can see it going as high as $684 by the end of 2019 under the right circumstances.

Please keep in mind that this is not investment advice, so please do your own due diligence.

I decided to put together a blog post outlining my approach: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptodax/populous-ppt-token-valuation-model

I link to the valuation model is included in the post, so you can download it and try different assumptions. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

the_thing

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:03:42 AM

What's going on with PPT? It's now $68!!

Hey, when was PPT trading at $68 (currently trading at $45) I am so sad that I missed out on such a nice price jump.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"   
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"     
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:16:14 AM

So I think most of us are asking what is the value of PPT when measured by traditional means. I'm going to take a stab. I appreciate comments on my ramblings and rough math:

For example, if you can buy a share/token for $1 and earn 3% per year, what will an investor pay for that stock plus $.03 annual earnings? 10x earnings is probably not unreasonable, so probably about $.30 give or take.

We'll ignore a supply/demand imbalance in the auction which would presumably also affect the interest rate and assume we can earn 2% monthly interest (24% annual interest)reliably. Let's also assume that you can use 80% of the current PPT market value to buy an invoice. For example, an $8k invoice would require $10k of PPT.

Using a Dividend Discount Model with a Discount Rate of 2%, the calculated value per "share" is $440.

The interesting thing is that as the value of the token increases, the value of the earnings increase at the same rate. So a $440 PPT token would supposedly yield $88 annually. This then yields a token dividend valuation of $4408. So there is no limit to what PPT is worth except the actual ability to actually earn 2%.

The ability to earn 2% monthly interest depends on the supply of invoices and auction conditions achieving a consistent 2% monthly interest rate.

Not enough invoices, lower interest rate results in lower returns. Too many invoices results in higher returns.

The DDM doesn't take into account additional value due to anticipated increase in token price.

There are 37M tokens, so to achieve a $1000 token price, each token needs to be able to earn $19.20 interest annually. This requires a supply of $3.7B of invoices available that you can earn 2% monthly on.

That isn't to say that the DDM is accurate of valid, just one attempt at valuing PPT. Once people are able to see what real returns look like, and if they are close to these assumptions then $1000+ is no problem.

I think you're on the right track, but I see it a little differently. Because the amount you earn increases with price of the token, you can't really use a DDM approach. As you said, the constraining factor is the volume of available invoices.

So the market cap of the tokens should be approximate to the volume of invoices available. It'll be interesting to see what happens if there aren't enough invoices available, but my guess is that it'll result in some sell pressure so the token market cap doesn't ever go significantly above the invoice volume. There are some other factors at play, but that's the primary driver in my opinion.

That leads to the question of how much of the factoring market can they capture, as well as how much larger will the market grow now that more small businesses will have access to this type of financing.

I published a valuation model in the Telegram group that allows you to play with various assumptions, but that's the approach I used. I can see it going as high as $684 by the end of 2019 under the right circumstances.

Please keep in mind that this is not investment advice, so please do your own due diligence.

I decided to put together a blog post outlining my approach: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptodax/populous-ppt-token-valuation-model

I link to the valuation model is included in the post, so you can download it and try different assumptions. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!
Cool, I'll have to play with it on a different computer that has a new version of Xcel.
I personally think the market share can increase faster as I think Populous will offer a significant discount to the existing invoice factorers and the team has cemented relationships and partnerships. I think it ramps up much faster than your default numbers.
Your income model doesn't assume any loses from bad invoices... I don't think it affects the token price.
I think FOMO factor could be big. Once PPT goes live and people are making great incomes, the press and the news will leak out.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
panorama

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:04:54 PM

Cool, I'll have to play with it on a different computer that has a new version of Xcel.
I personally think the market share can increase faster as I think Populous will offer a significant discount to the existing invoice factorers and the team has cemented relationships and partnerships. I think it ramps up much faster than your default numbers.
Your income model doesn't assume any loses from bad invoices... I don't think it affects the token price.
I think FOMO factor could be big. Once PPT goes live and people are making great incomes, the press and the news will leak out.

I have a personal income calculator that includes a loss factor for bad invoices. You're right that it wouldn't effect the token price, so it's not part of the valuation calculator.

It's hard to know how quickly they will ramp up, especially considering the factoring market should grow as more small businesses have access to this type of financing.

Cossack

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:18:52 PM

Populous will be providing a form that needs to be filled out if you didn't receive the airdrop but you think you were eligible.

No word yet on when it will be available though.
form is already available)) you can fill it by clicking on the link
https://twitter.com/BitPopulous/status/948658820364095489

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
ka82

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:21:16 PM

Populous will be providing a form that needs to be filled out if you didn't receive the airdrop but you think you were eligible.

What is PXT token?
manazmej

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:35:09 PM

What is PXT token?
PXT token this token which you were given for what you kept in your purse POPULOUS token. and this form is for those who did not receive a token.

mihohil

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:09:52 PM

For someone who has over 400 followers, I wouldn't listen to what he has to say lol PPT has been rising steadily since the last dip we had not long ago. Yes the volume has increased a lot in the last 24 hours but like I have said before PPT will be worth a lot more in the near future. I'm still holding.
as I understood, this guy making pump n dump depends on demand and supply. so that even if the price falls later because of it, I think the ppt will be able to bring the price to a new level
mihohil

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:10:47 PM

What's going on with PPT? It's now $68!!

Hey, when was PPT trading at $68 (currently trading at $45) I am so sad that I missed out on such a nice price jump.
it's not your last chance, hold this coin, it can be easy 100$ for 1 token
mihohil

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:12:06 PM

someone believes that this jump in the price made by one person?
wellssea

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:25:13 PM

someone believes that this jump in the price made by one person?

No.
Instead, one person with many followers seems to have done this.  This is how it works.

Step 1) Get a youtube channel (or whatever) and get as many viewers as possible.  The more the better.
Step 2) once you have enough followers you start your pump and dumps.
Step 3) buy a coin, call it XXX.  If you have many followers you can try a coin with a larger market cap.  Otherwise, choose one with a smaller market cap.
Step 4) Tell your followers to buy XXX (you already bought yours).  The followers will race to buy XXX before too many others of their group do the same.  The price skyrockets due to this sudden increase in demand.
Step 5) Other people who are not in your group see the price skyrocketting and they start to get in, pushing up the price even more!
Step 6) Sell your XXX at a higher price.
Step 7) Goto Step 1 and repeat each day.
mihohil

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:17:30 PM

Billionaire Token ( XBL )
• Max suply 3M
• Price under 1 usd
• Vol trade about 50 K and more
https://t.me/Billionaire_Token
Guys we really need your support please join us
lol, u don't even have topic here? only telegram channel?
mihohil

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:19:11 PM

No.
Instead, one person with many followers seems to have done this.  This is how it works.

Step 1) Get a youtube channel (or whatever) and get as many viewers as possible.  The more the better.
Step 2) once you have enough followers you start your pump and dumps.
Step 3) buy a coin, call it XXX.  If you have many followers you can try a coin with a larger market cap.  Otherwise, choose one with a smaller market cap.
Step 4) Tell your followers to buy XXX (you already bought yours).  The followers will race to buy XXX before too many others of their group do the same.  The price skyrockets due to this sudden increase in demand.
Step 5) Other people who are not in your group see the price skyrocketting and they start to get in, pushing up the price even more!
Step 6) Sell your XXX at a higher price.
Step 7) Goto Step 1 and repeat each day.
thank u, understand it at all. but problem that u can't get many viewers in a short-term, so for doing pump n dump u must create your channel and produce some interesting content on it at first
Wheelige

Activity: 238
Merit: 68

Do good things

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:31:19 PM

So much concern about pump and dumps. PPT doesn't look to have dumped to me. Every time Eth shoots the $ value rises until equilibrium is met with Eth value bringing $ value back. Just something that going to happen when assessing it against two moving targets.

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
the_thing

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:13:55 AM

Thanks for sharing the form mate. filled out the form explaining why I moved my tokens hopefully they will consider my entry.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"   
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"     
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
kevmon

Activity: 149

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:19:45 AM

Money started to roll into POP competitor HIVE... Let's keep this community strong
simongoat

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:33:45 PM

Does anyone know when populous are doing a whitepaper for the pxt token? Will be interesting to see what its about and if its linked with veritesium.

ka82

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:30:17 PM

Anyone has any updates on beta platform?
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: