Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:22:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SatoshiPoker ♣ 20% rakeback ♣ 5% affiliate bonus ♣ Hourly Freerolls  (Read 70657 times)
BitcoinFlush (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

No longer satoshipoker.org - Can't change avatar

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 09:34:56 AM

how much is s1 in BTC?
s1 = 0.0001 BTC

Let's color the MOON: Y1Dxt2kmHoRRWPBEeKv9rzCfcA7EvrWv82

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 09:38:30 AM

i believe 10% on tournies is fairly standard. also the smaller 5 buy in tournies rarely ever attached for than 6 runners so not surprising they stopped those.

in my experience satoshi poker is doing the right things to become sustainable for the long run

Nobody charges more than 10%.  As you know there are those that charge 5% for tournies.  May I suggest the title of this thread be changed and "lowest rake" be removed.

We do charge the lowest rake on cash games. For tournaments however, 10% is indeed almost a industry standard. We never charged more than the 10% and definately never will.

The smaller tournaments (superturbo and turbo guaranteed) got cancelled most of the time and when played it had on average 3 players in them. When the community shows us they are no longer interested in a game, then why keep offering it? In fact, the hourly 1000 GTD is a 'smaller' tournament already with a buyin of roughly $1 to $1.50.

BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 09:42:09 AM

in my experience satoshi poker is doing the right things to become sustainable for the long run
We were losing too much too quickly and had to change some things around. No business can be sustainable when losing 5 bitcoins a day for 2 months straight. As you said, we are changing some things to become sustainable. The bank is far from empty, but it would be nice to at least break even :p

BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 09:44:21 AM

have you read what a wrote relating to hm2/pokertracker4? hm2 support is must have feature.

btw only 1-2 tournaments per hour is way to less.
We almost have our hand history feature completed. We will use the exact same format as pokerstars so that these programs can process hand history files as usual. Me made a mistake by creating our own format first, but to get HM or PT to support a small site would take longer than just build something they support. It is coming soon!

BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 09:57:53 AM

They also took away the lower buyin tournies so if someone places in a freeroll they no longer have enough to buyin to a tourny.
This is a good point. I added a s22 Turbo Bankroll Builder to the schedule. No more gtd prizes on the micro buyins tho...

z3r0

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 12:01:10 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2013, 12:00:49 PM by z3r0

Pretty good client, very smooth and has all my expected functionality. If I were you, I'd start looking into fulfilling a niche now.

Live Bitcoin and Crypto News From Around The World
Free Trading Signals - Twitter: @saintcrypto
SWC_Mastodon

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 02:39:52 PM

Hey BitcoinFlush(SatoshiPoker), your pm didn't address my issue. I replied to the pm with more details in case you missed that while you were on earlier. I can't sign on without my password, the email attached to the username is not working when trying to recover from the website.
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 03:49:46 PM

Any future plans for straight rakeback or effective rakeback thru a play level/frequent player points type system to reward future loyal players - ie, aside from your planned referral program?
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 06:03:26 PM

how much is s1 in BTC?
s1 = 0.0001 BTC
so, 0.1 seals chippie. TY.
BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 03:48:39 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2013, 04:13:52 PM by BitcoinFlush

Dear players,

Yesterday and today I have been chatting in tournaments with a few of our players and apperantly there seem to be some suspicion that some of the players at Satoshi Poker are using a bot to play. After reviewing some of these players we have noticed that indeed sometimes some strange moves occur such as refusing to steal the bigblind from a player that sits out when a player is in the small blind.

This issue puts us in a dilemma. The only way we could ban accounts and confiscate funds is if we have absolute proof that somebody is using a bot, and not just watching a movie during play and thus sometimes not notice the steal opportunity. The only way we could build security against bots is by scanning processes and the hard drive and we will never do that. Our customers might have wallet files on their systems and we don't even remotely want any suspicion on searching for them.

Our dilemma is threefold. First, the very nature of bitcoin doesnt allow us to scan for bots and thus we can't actively fight them. Second is: almost every player at our site has already been accused at least once of being a bot and we can't afford to ban players and confiscate their funds when they were not botting at all. That would be theft. Third, almost every pokersite fights bots but no site seems to succeed in it, considering the thousands of bots on ipoker network and the Full Tilt banround back in 2010, closing over 4000 accounts. They use screenshots, drive scanning, processes scanning and so on and still all the major sites are full of these bots.

After speaking with customers in the chat of some tournaments, there seem to be one thing clear: the people are confident some others are bots and mostly 'because they always fold for a minbet on the river' or 'that was a bot fold, nobody would fold there' and more statements like that. The consensus on the tables is that certain bots are very exploitable and some of the players already managed to take the stacks of the bot suspected players.

As we can't fight bots effectively, we don't want to offer our customers a false feeling of security by pretending we do fight them. We just can't. Personally I hope that the better players at Satoshi Poker will beat the living sh*t out of their bankrolls Wink

Good luck at the tables!

spike420211

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 06:23:10 PM

we can't fight bots effectively
Well... there's
>in-game moderation [actually witnessing a suspected bot's wait-timing has been proven effective]
>investigating customer reports

But OK. Give up publicly, and hide in the sand...
yoloswag

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 06:29:45 PM

Build in captcha in the chat like pokerstars does.
spike420211

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 08:49:41 PM

LOL they actually used this on me once, in a dimer turny there.
Tell ya what, tho- it's damned effective.
BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 10:42:34 PM

Captcha solving is an easy process. Almost all automation software have captcha solving included. So we would spend a lot of money to create a captcha system which brings no extra security just to make people feel safer? I'll look into it what the costs will be

grinandbearit

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 11:17:43 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2013, 12:53:40 AM by grinandbearit

Captcha solving is an easy process. Almost all automation software have captcha solving included. So we would spend a lot of money to create a captcha system which brings no extra security just to make people feel safer? I'll look into it what the costs will be

thats not true... there are many captues which can not be solved by simple bots

and even a blind can see the bots on your site...
we have so much evidence but it seems like you dont care...

for example
always same timing
always same play style
always online at the same time
often on sitout (guess very bad coded)
never chat (exept when somebody calls them bot than they start talking and saying they are no bots and after a while start to flame you. i guess the botowner than overtakes the account and uses all accounts to fool the other people so they think im crazy).
etc etc

what i also don´t like: after i exposed some bots the bot owner started to create new accounts and name them after me so people think im with them.

edit: and just after i wrote that the botowner take the botaccount and start to chat, what they normally never do, and accuse me for making all that accounts.

at the moment this site is just a joke...
spike420211

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 01:04:32 AM

Captcha solving is an easy process. Almost all automation software have captcha solving included.
There are more than a few Bot-building documents/how-tos,
every one of them I'm aware of
never mentions Captcha solving.

Why would you be so against it?
Document-retrieval concerns in the past have actually supplied software
and PAID vendors to have their customers solve Captchas.
BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 01:31:46 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2013, 01:42:43 AM by BitcoinFlush

we have so much evicence but it seems like you dont care...

for example
always same timing
always same play style
never chat (exept when somebody calls them bot than they start talking and saying they are no bots and after a while start to flame you. i guess the botowner than overtakes the account and uses all accounts to fool the other people so they think im crazy).
etc etc

what i also don´t like: after i exposed some bots the bot owner started to create new accounts and name them after me so people think im with them.

edit: and just after i wrote that the botowner take the botaccount and start to chat what they normally never do and accuse me for making all that accounts.

Lets add to that the rest of the facts:
1. You have accused nearly every player on the site for being a bot and everytime i got into the chat 'all of a sudden they started talking to make you look bad', as if a bot owner would sit watching his bots all day just to see when you start to talk about them
2. You started the day with attacking me telling me you would "expose satoshi poker on 2+2, youtube and destroy the site" and then you actually uploaded 2 video's, exactly the same moment that all these 'suspected bots' came online
3. The kind of sessions you play:   2013/06/10 05:56:28 GMT +00:00 till  2013/06/11 00:15:27 GMT +00:00  total 18h 18m 59s  playing 21 tournaments and still playing at this very moment
4. You make a daytime job of trying to expose these 'big bad enemies' while you are making almost a bitcoin a day winning against these suspected bots. Isn't that strange? Or are you not keeping up with the side costs of your old hobby?
5. To explain people what you considered your old hobby, this is what you wrote in the chat:

Were you really only using these bots years ago? What bot owner would start making accounts that will get noticed instantly by the guy who is trying to expose them? What drives you to make these insane sessions day after day and flaming the chatboxes non stop? What makes the bot owner work exactly the same sessions, always noticing and responding when you are flaming them? Doesn't that make a bot useless, when you are monitoring it for 18 hours straight and looking at everything that gets said or done?

I think the answer is easy. I think you ARE running these bots and then pretending you are fighting them. You have the knowledge of pokerbots, you have operated them before, you are working the same sessions, they only speak to respond to you, and then you accuse me in the chatbox for running these bots.

You have 24h to withdraw your balance. Then be gone. And take your bots with you.

BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 01:35:27 AM

Captcha solving is an easy process. Almost all automation software have captcha solving included.
There are more than a few Bot-building documents/how-tos,
every one of them I'm aware of
never mentions Captcha solving.

Why would you be so against it?
Document-retrieval concerns in the past have actually supplied software
and PAID vendors to have their customers solve Captchas.

I am not against it, I just don't think captcha's will solve the problem. Bots are on any site with or without captcha's. But as I said I will look into it and already requested our software developers for a decent anti bot system.

We have enough on our plates as it is.

grinandbearit

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 02:03:02 AM

for example
always same timing
always same play style
etc etc

edit: and just after i wrote that the botowner take the botaccount and start to chat what they normally never do and accuse me for making all that accounts.

1. You have accused nearly every player on the site for being a bot and everytime i got into the chat 'all of a sudden they started talking to make you look bad', as if a bot owner would sit watching his bots all day just to see when you start to talk about them
2. You started the day with attacking me telling me you would "expose satoshi poker on 2+2, youtube and destroy the site" and then you actually uploaded 2 video's, exactly the same moment that all these 'suspected bots' came online
3. The kind of sessions you play:   2013/06/10 05:56:28 GMT +00:00 till  2013/06/11 00:15:27 GMT +00:00  total 18h 18m 59s  playing 21 tournaments and still playing at this very moment
4. You make a daytime job of trying to expose these 'big bad enemies' while you are making almost a bitcoin a day winning against these suspected bots. Isn't that strange? Or are you not keeping up with the side costs of your old hobby?
5. To explain people what you considered your old hobby, this is what you wrote in the chat:

Were you really only using these bots years ago? What bot owner would start making accounts that will get noticed instantly by the guy who is trying to expose them? What drives you to make these insane sessions day after day and flaming the chatboxes non stop? What makes the bot owner work exactly the same sessions, always noticing and responding when you are flaming them? Doesnt that make a bot useless, when you are monitoring it for 18 hours straight and looking at everything that gets said or done?

I think the answer is easy. I think you ARE running these bots and then pretending you are fighting them. You have the knowledge of pokerbots, you have operated them before, you are working the same sessions, they only speak to respond to you, and then you accuse me in the chatbox for running these bots.

You have 24h to withdraw your balance. Then be gone. And take your bots with you.

1)well i accused only player who are bots and the real player here know that.

2) i  attacked you because i think your in connection with the bot owner.  and i did not say ill destroy you i say ill make it public what i will do now.seems like i was right. becaus it only makes sense if the bots are housebots why whould somebody let 7 bots play in a 9 player tourney (1k guarenteed 110chips buyin) if they are not housebots? i think you do that to mimimize your lost.

3) im sick at home so i had enough time to play today

4) i expose them and ill upload all videos here to proof that im right and your lying.

5) i never try to hide that i used shanky years ago, to see how such bots work before that i did not believe it was possible.

why should i use such bad programmed bots which loose money? why should i beat my own bots? why should i flame them when they are my bots and tell all people on chat how they can beat them and that a want them banned? and ask you a couple of times to ban them?

man your crazy...

people telling you for days who are bots and what do you do? nothing
i even saw you today on cashgame table with some of people who are accused for being somtimes played by bots.

i have all of that captured an will upload it asap with comments so everybody can see what is really going on.

im was helping you all the time with hm issues etc. tell you about the mulitaccounts which you banned after that. try to fight the bots

and this is how you treat your customers...

FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 02:10:44 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2013, 02:24:43 AM by FlipPro

for example
always same timing
always same play style
etc etc

Were you really only using these bots years ago? What bot owner would start making accounts that will get noticed instantly by the guy who is trying to expose them? What drives you to make these insane sessions day after day and flaming the chatboxes non stop? What makes the bot owner work exactly the same sessions, always noticing and responding when you are flaming them? Doesnt that make a bot useless, when you are monitoring it for 18 hours straight and looking at everything that gets said or done?

5) i never try to hide that i used shanky years ago, to see how such bots work before that i did not believe it was possible.
I'm one of the people you have called out as a "bot". Sometimes people just don't like talking back to strangers, especially when they are being accused of something they barely know anything about.

Because not everyone is an experienced botter you know  Roll Eyes...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: