Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:59:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SatoshiPoker ♣ 20% rakeback ♣ 5% affiliate bonus ♣ Hourly Freerolls  (Read 70663 times)
BitcoinFlush (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

No longer satoshipoker.org - Can't change avatar

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 02:40:35 PM

too bad you decided to save on hourly s100 freerolls,
that was the small pocket change to invest into my learning poker;

now you will have to stay and tend your "pros"...

On second thought, if you want to learn poker, you have to build experience, even more than just bankroll only.
So specially for you I added this to our shedule:

Every 30 minutes we have a "Rags 2 Riches Step 1 - 10 Chip Turbo Freeroll, paying the top 2 players each 5 chips.
Every whole hour we have the "Rags 2 Riches Step 2 - 25 Guaranteed" with a total buyin of 5 chips.

With proper BR management you should be able to grow a stable roll, move up to the 11 22 and 55 tourneys untill u can get to the 500 Gtd's, with a buyin of s110. This is my challenge to you.

Tournaments will show up within max 2 hours.

Good luck!

Let's color the MOON: Y1Dxt2kmHoRRWPBEeKv9rzCfcA7EvrWv82
JackTheRipper

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 03:00:27 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2013, 07:01:36 PM by JackTheRipper

wow, thanks, mister!
i am really left speechless by you "generosity"  Roll Eyes!

time will tell what fate your enterprise has...  Wink

my point is, you can make a dozen of different fancy tourneys whatever-you-wanna-call-them,
but you can't give me opponents to play with to fill my time: look online 6-8 any given time and nobody's playing,
except few chronies in the freerolls;

then, i'm not interested in some sort of freak poker when 2-3 active players toss allins one after another with any-two-cards,
and 6 or 8 others are sitting out - i need a regular classic game, like, 6-max or 9/10-max in order to employ a regular poker strategy,
and not some crazy clown circus! let's see how you manage to make this work, whatever i think of you, i will put that aside and wish you best!

new players are not interested in your 2-4 cent equivalent sit-and-goes; they need more incentive like as it was
with hourly s100 freerols; i've asked a few of my buddies come play at your SP, but after seeing that there is not much action and
so few freerols, they just replied: "nah" and turned way!

if you really want the new people to arrive and play, please, bring back some incentive, otherwise i don't see your sucess...
BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 05:38:37 AM

is it possible to take steps (eg lottery tickets every day with a buy in of 500 coins? every 10th participant + ticket?) to super sunday 50k? Or something like that at your discretion!

P.S. and even better would be if the buy in of 100 coins with the possibility of re-buys, strangely sure that no steps with rebuys until the larger tournaments!

We added 3 sit and go sattelites to our Sit and Go schedules, for entry into the Super Sunday 50K Guaranteed tournament. These are the tournaments:

1. Heads up
Easy. Pay half the ticket, defeat your opponent and qualify for the 50K. Buyin: 2500+250

2. 6-max Double or Nothing sattelite
Same as above, buyin 2500+250. Top half gets a ticket.

3. 10-max sattelite
For 1100 buyin, having the top 2 qualify for a ticket.

We will look at a structure for a sattelite on sunday, with a lower buyin, but we have to see what is doable with the current traffic...

BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 12:27:27 PM

Dear players,

from 1AM EST till 4AM EST we will be performing an update to our software to get rid of the last bugs and finally get our HTML5 going. Please dont buyin to any tournaments during this period. Any buyins will be reimbursed when we shut down.

spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 01:29:38 PM

Well, if nothing else, you [and Dominicano] have built up my e-wallet. Grin Grin Grin
I'm more of a draw and stud guy than a holdem guy... aorn, I'm getting more
than my RDA of daily shoving/trapping/pokering.

Keep doin' what you're doin', it's turned out g00t. Grin
But ima wait a few months until fall/winter, b4 hunkering down into all of these huge turnys, K?
Jcw188

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Carpe Diem

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 09:27:19 PM

any plans to make it so I can play in tourneys on my ipod touch?  It says it does not support that table size.  thanks

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 09:54:09 PM

any plans to make it so I can play in tourneys on my ipod touch?  It says it does not support that table size.  thanks

JCW I've talked to SP and this is going to probably be fixed in this update he mentions Smiley

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 04:03:14 AM

update is planned in one hour. After that it should be fixed...

BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 04:05:07 AM

Well, if nothing else, you [and Dominicano] have built up my e-wallet. Grin Grin Grin
I'm more of a draw and stud guy than a holdem guy... aorn, I'm getting more
than my RDA of daily shoving/trapping/pokering.

Keep doin' what you're doin', it's turned out g00t. Grin
But ima wait a few months until fall/winter, b4 hunkering down into all of these huge turnys, K?
we are a little short of stud games at the moment. If you'd know some other stud players we could host some tourneys Smiley

And we got small tourneys too Wink

BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 11:07:59 AM

Anouncing swap of 20K Grindabit Guaranteed and Nightly 25K Guaranteed

Some members from the Grindabit community requested that their 20K guaranteed tourney will be held at 9PM instead of 10PM. To facilitate this we have moved the tournament to meet their wishes. As we don't want to host 2 prime tournaments at the same time, we have moved the Nightly 25K Guaranteed to 10PM.

BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 11:10:08 AM

any plans to make it so I can play in tourneys on my ipod touch?  It says it does not support that table size.  thanks
We just got news from our development team. They were unable to fix this now and need at least one more week to tackle all screen issues for the HTML5. Also the messed up 10max tables will be solved so we hope to go out of beta with that update.

I will keep you up to date...

Jcw188

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Carpe Diem

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 12:56:59 PM

any plans to make it so I can play in tourneys on my ipod touch?  It says it does not support that table size.  thanks
We just got news from our development team. They were unable to fix this now and need at least one more week to tackle all screen issues for the HTML5. Also the messed up 10max tables will be solved so we hope to go out of beta with that update.

I will keep you up to date...

thanks, looking forward to it!

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
JackTheRipper

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 04:02:49 PM

thanks, Satoshi Poker is awesome - everybody's invited!

i have made a few buddies with the regular crew, and games are held in a friendly manner;

i wish more people would come soon, to make new friends, have more powerful adwersaries and to up my game&bankroll;

dear admin, do you plan to expand the challenge steps beyond "Step 3"? like, buy-ins 20+s5 and wins s100 or something...

anyhow, i am happy to be part of this and hope to see each and everyone of you and the newcomers @ Satoshi tables soon!

p.s. "rags 2 riches" challenge is going steady for me, and i am building some roll, thanks for the nice advice, admin! bless you!
BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 08:32:51 PM

New Desktop Client Update 7/18/2013

1. Tournament table issue fixed: Users were registering to tournaments, and the game table was not showing up automatically causing users to miss games. This now works as it should with all the tables in queue showing up automatically.

2. Unsigned application warning fixed: When installing the application users were receiving "warning" messages from Windows about our application being untrustworthy and lacking a CSC (Code Signing Certificate) for .exe applications. We now have a certificate and the warnings should now be fixed.

3. Auto update fixed: The client is now updating automatically. This feature now works again.

Please upgrade to the new client at the link below to benefit from these important fixes.

https://satoshipoker.org/download/SatoshiPokerSetup.exe

There are many more exciting changes to come so please stay tuned!

BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 04:18:46 AM

thanks, Satoshi Poker is awesome - everybody's invited!

i have made a few buddies with the regular crew, and games are held in a friendly manner;

i wish more people would come soon, to make new friends, have more powerful adwersaries and to up my game&bankroll;

dear admin, do you plan to expand the challenge steps beyond "Step 3"? like, buy-ins 20+s5 and wins s100 or something...

anyhow, i am happy to be part of this and hope to see each and everyone of you and the newcomers @ Satoshi tables soon!

p.s. "rags 2 riches" challenge is going steady for me, and i am building some roll, thanks for the nice advice, admin! bless you!

More players will follow soon. I am about to wrap up a thread on twoplustwo and some other forums. The grindabit deal has done very well for us. We hope to expand on that Smiley

BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 06:09:37 AM

Our installer has now been signed by Perpetuum Software Ltd which is a daughter company of Enterra, our software developpers. Now antivirus programs and windows stops warning people about SatoshiPoker potentially being unsafe.

JackTheRipper

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 06:10:19 AM

great news! keep the good times rollin'

now a technical question: i am not familiar with some of your special flavours of sng:

what are the rules [or where can i read it, to save your time explaining] about:

top pair / overpair / two pair / trips / set / straigt / quads / straight flush sng's?

i love sng, but how does this works? whoever hits the said combo first, wins? what if they blind out, etc.?
BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 06:11:15 AM

Announcement regarding HTML5 client
We just got the news from our development team that our HTML5 client will have all bugs fixed in maximum one week. Please note that the client is still beta and we recommend not to use it yet.

BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 06:13:51 AM

great news! keep the good times rollin'

now a technical question: i am not familiar with some of your special flavours of sng:

what are the rules [or where can i read it, to save your time explaining] about:

top pair / overpair / two pair / trips / set / straigt / quads / straight flush sng's?

i love sng, but how does this works? whoever hits the said combo first, wins? what if they blind out, etc.?

Hi Jack!
We had to come up with names for the Sit and Go's, so they are easily recognizable for the players. On most sites, they are given names of cities or whatsoever. We decided to give them names of hand ranks, with lowest buyin being just top pair and highest straight flush. There is nothing extra to it Smiley

JackTheRipper

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 06:20:02 AM

oh, it really sounded exciting; i bet it catches the attention of like-minded players; thanks, nice idea, this!

[already started to make up possible rules, like, when both players think they have a good top pair,
they must go all-in and see who comes on top, etc...]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: