Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:00:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SatoshiPoker ♣ 20% rakeback ♣ 5% affiliate bonus ♣ Hourly Freerolls  (Read 70657 times)
BitcoinFlush (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

No longer satoshipoker.org - Can't change avatar

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 09:05:51 AM

I just did the numbers on our rags 2 riches promotions and made a slight change and addition to it.

Our objective with these tournaments is: giving players a way to build their roll for free to join the major tournaments lateron, but at the same time keeping the costs for this promotions low.

To balance this out, I updated these tournaments once more, to bring both objective in balance.

From now on the tournaments in the Rags2Riches promotion will guarantee 4 entrants payout. This will half the overlay we currently have on these tournaments. In exchange we have added a step 4 to the series, a s22 tournament with a guaranteed prize pool of 80 chips. Although the guaranteed prize pools are lower for the tournaments, this extra step makes it easier to move up to our s550 tournaments within bankroll. We will be reviewing the costs of this promotion for the coming week to see if we can add the final step: 200 guaranteed for s55 buyin, making the way up complete.

With our upcoming promotion on various forums and poker school sites, we expect that a lot of beginning players and grinders with limited budget don't know anything about bitcoins and how it works and we will offer them a free way up to become site regulars, allowing us bigger fields in the guaranteed tournaments to attract more depositing players. When these people move in, there will probably be no overlay anymore and we can then adjust the guaranteed prize pool upwards again.

I'll keep you updated

Let's color the MOON: Y1Dxt2kmHoRRWPBEeKv9rzCfcA7EvrWv82
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sinner

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 10:39:46 AM

what stakes run on this site?
JackTheRipper

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 11:10:13 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2013, 05:00:06 PM by JackTheRipper

as far as i have discowered, the stakes are, simply put,
from few cents to equivalent of $55 buy-ins for tournaments;

the site uses a relative to bitcoin ratio, expressed in "satoshi chips",
it remains the same value for the purpose of organizing the internal operation: 1 bitcoin is always equal to 10.000 "satoshi chips"

the bitcoin value itself is on a floating relation to dollar and it can be monitored on one of the largest bitcoin exchanges,
such as, Japanese "Mt. Gox"

besides, it has an almost instant and anonymous deposit/withdrawal automated system, based on bitcoin idea itself!
no more document scans, internal check for payouts and such foolishness of regular poker rooms - wow, its' good, isn't it?!

all in all it is a good deal and i urge you to use this link below to sign up for Satoshi Poker right now!

Be cool and free - play poker on Satoshi Poker!
BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 01:38:28 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2013, 05:47:50 AM by BitcoinFlush

as far as i have discowered, the stakes are, simply put,
from few cents to equivalent of $55 buy-ins for tournaments;

the site uses a relative to bitcoin ratio, expressed in "satoshi chips",
it remains the same value for the purpose of organizing the internal operation: 1 bitcoin is always equal to 10.000 "satoshi chips"

the bitcoin value itself is on a floating relation to dollar and it can be monitored on one of the largest bitcoin exchanges,
such as, Japanese "Mt. Gox"

besides, it has an almost instant and anonymous deposit/withdrawal automated system, based on bitcoin idea itself!
no more document scans, internal check for payouts and such foolishness of regular poker rooms - wow, its' good, isn't it?!

all in all it is a good deal and i urge you to use this link below to sign up for Satoshi Poker right now!

Wow wait a minute... Did my favorite troll just become pro SP? What has happened in this world  Huh Grin

Just kidding. I like the explanation; I might copy it, unless you disagree. Now if you really wish to complete the post, you should get an affiliate id from MtGox for that link also Wink

JackTheRipper

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 04:55:40 PM

yeah, it's all cool; i am trying to understand all the "underwater currents" in the industry, and i know a thing  or two about poker in particular!

you can use the stuff, ofc, it's public domain now, although i still feel it is not complete, because few things need a longer explanation...

and i will follow your advice about the links, besides, it seems a good idea to use the "url shortener" service as well!

oh, and please make then the final "Step 5" if you will, cause it seems the step programme is pretty successful at moment;

p.s. i used a "controversy approach" in order to achieve two-fold goal: induce a discussion by staging a drama and also it serves to explain those questions...

bye-bye, no time, must play poker on Satoshi Poker all day, every day Smiley

[can you, please, remove the existing links in your post's quote of my post?]
bybitcoin

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 09:19:32 PM

I love this thread, has a lot of fun, never allow one to get bored!  Wink
BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 05:48:04 AM

yeah, it's all cool; i am trying to understand all the "underwater currents" in the industry, and i know a thing  or two about poker in particular!

you can use the stuff, ofc, it's public domain now, although i still feel it is not complete, because few things need a longer explanation...

and i will follow your advice about the links, besides, it seems a good idea to use the "url shortener" service as well!

oh, and please make then the final "Step 5" if you will, cause it seems the step programme is pretty successful at moment;

p.s. i used a "controversy approach" in order to achieve two-fold goal: induce a discussion by staging a drama and also it serves to explain those questions...

bye-bye, no time, must play poker on Satoshi Poker all day, every day Smiley

[can you, please, remove the existing links in your post's quote of my post?]
Done

BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 05:48:17 AM

I love this thread, has a lot of fun, never allow one to get bored!  Wink
Me neither hehe

BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 06:13:43 AM

Announcing rakeback payout

We have succesfully paid all players their rakeback and affiliate fees since 25th of June. From now on rakeback and referral bonusses will be paid every saturday.

Please check your account Smiley

BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 03:06:30 PM

Just opened my notebook and seen 4 cash tables NL10 going. It is insane how quickly we are growing at the moment. With seals full of colluders, PD messing up, Switch Poker being completely clueless, somebody has to become the premier bitcoin pokersite...

Let it be us Smiley

Frogcoin

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 01:56:47 AM

Hey BF, just two things...

1) Why can I sometimes not chat on the table? It doesn't seem to be tied to anybody's all-in or something like that (not that I ever discuss the current hand).

2) Congrats on the cash game growth. It's great to see Smiley
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 02:06:14 AM

Yes frog I've seen this too!

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
SkRRJyTC
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 02:13:19 AM

1) Why can I sometimes not chat on the table? It doesn't seem to be tied to anybody's all-in or something like that (not that I ever discuss the current hand).

I think its related to having the tournament/table lobby window open.  If I close the lobby window I can chat.
BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 05:33:19 AM

Hey BF, just two things...

2) Congrats on the cash game growth. It's great to see Smiley

1) We asked enterra to figure out why chat doesnt work. Somehow when you close and reopen the table, the chat works again. I hope we can have this fixed soon.

2) Thanks a lot, and thank you for your contribution in this. We are making great progress, but we couldnt do it with such a great player's base!

BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 05:35:11 AM

I think its related to having the tournament/table lobby window open.  If I close the lobby window I can chat.

THis indeed seems to be the reason! Thanks for helping us find the source of the problem!

bybitcoin

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 07:03:10 AM

BitcoinFlush: I can login your HTML5 client with IE but when I try Mozilla or Chrome, in the login page when I enter username and password and press login, this message is presented near the username box: "Please match the requested format."
Already tried several times and it fails every time, and currently only possible to watch the tables in Guest Mode when using Mozilla or Chrome.
May you have a look into this? It is very slow in IE so I prefer Chrome or Mozilla, but it seems that there is a problem with these browsers, I don't couldn't get to know what. Do I need to install some kind of pluggin or change setting in my browser menu? Hope you could find it out.
BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 07:05:18 AM

BitcoinFlush: I can login your HTML5 client with IE but when I try Mozilla or Chrome, in the login page when I enter username and password and press login, this message is presented near the username box: "Please match the requested format."
Already tried several times and it fails every time, and currently only possible to watch the tables in Guest Mode when using Mozilla or Chrome.
May you have a look into this? It is very slow in IE so I prefer Chrome or Mozilla, but it seems that there is a problem with these browsers, I don't couldn't get to know what. Do I need to install some kind of pluggin or change setting in my browser menu? Hope you could find it out.

Hi Bybitcoin,

The HTML5 client is still beta and has many bugs. We are working on these bugs and hope to be able to go ex-beta very soon.

bybitcoin

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 07:23:56 AM

Hi Bybitcoin,

The HTML5 client is still beta and has many bugs. We are working on these bugs and hope to be able to go ex-beta very soon.
Thank you for quick responding, hope to see HTML5 full functioning soon  Smiley
Did you succeed in placing the traffic stats in pokercout? It may bring a lot more attention to your site over there.
Before the rake race, you may first test the water by trying to award some MTT tickets to active high volume cash rake contributors on a weekly basis.. its benefits are twofold, you accelerate cash and also make people seeing that your MTTs are that popular that overlays happens rarely  Wink
BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 07:37:06 AM

Thank you for quick responding, hope to see HTML5 full functioning soon  Smiley
Did you succeed in placing the traffic stats in pokercout? It may bring a lot more attention to your site over there.
Before the rake race, you may first test the water by trying to award some MTT tickets to active high volume cash rake contributors on a weekly basis.. its benefits are twofold, you accelerate cash and also make people seeing that your MTTs are that popular that overlays happens rarely  Wink
That is a great idea! We look into this, as it might be a great promotion.
Pokerscout is yet on holiday. Our xml is as good as finished and will be completed when they come back (monday in a week)

BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 07:46:41 AM

Hi guys,

To show you we will never stop improving the software, here is a list of the things we want to fix asap. Enterra is really slowing us down and for some improvements they give a 2 months timeframe; and some bugs are now know for over 2 months already with multiple failed fix attempts.

We are now looking for possibilities to start doing the fixes and improvements ourselves as the only thing they succesfully fixed since 24th of june is installing a code signing certificate, which takes half an hour. The rest of last month's improvements have been done by ourself. When you want to get things done properly....

Anyway here is the list:
Login on HTML5 cient results in message: "please match requested format"
Tournament tables for tournaments in progress can't be opened
Auto muck doesnt work in the HTML5 client
Add a Register now and unregister button in the lobby
Tournament tables not opening at start of the tournament
Enable synchronised breaks for scheduled tournaments
Build setup for Double or Nothing Sit and Go
Optimize the tournament listings in the lobby
Activate the cash point system
Send and email to info@satoshipoker.org when an avatar has been submitted for approval
Automatic tournament announcements
Change font size of the chatbox
Support for multiple decks
No password recovery in the HTML5.
Issues with assigning small blind and big blind at heads up cash game tables
Remember table setting preferences
Remember table positioning
Info box doesnt update properly and shows wrong information
Chat doesn't work when the tournament lobby is open
Client fails to properly reconnect after disconnection
Remember lobby state for next session
Info box doesnt update properly and shows wrong information
Tournaments in late registration are not show when filtering for 'show registering only'
x2 x3 and x4 buttons are not working properly
Pot button not enterring the correct amount
10-max does not work on the HTML5 client
Client takes control over betsize box which makes players write text in there
Hand History feature not in format that is compatible with huds or poker software.
Multiple tournament lobbies popping up after registration

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: