Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 06:43:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SatoshiPoker ♣ 20% rakeback ♣ 5% affiliate bonus ♣ Hourly Freerolls  (Read 70665 times)
bybitcoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 08:36:19 AM

Well that brings me to open the point I was in doubt to mention or not for a month:
If your vision and target for future is a big site with more than 2K or 3K average daily traffic, then from now you should think and be prepared about shifting to a new more functional and elegant software. While enterata in your site is already the best software functioning in the btc poker industry, but it will become obsolete when you grow and stand among big poker names like pokerstars, FullTilt, PartPoker...
One good starting point is to use your HTML5 GUI and try to code and integrate a new standard RNG and server fuction-support into it. That way you ll have a software specially designed and coded for your site Wink
BitcoinFlush (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

No longer satoshipoker.org - Can't change avatar

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 09:14:52 AM

Well that brings me to open the point I was in doubt to mention or not for a month:
If your vision and target for future is a big site with more than 2K or 3K average daily traffic, then from now you should think and be prepared about shifting to a new more functional and elegant software. While enterata in your site is already the best software functioning in the btc poker industry, but it will become obsolete when you grow and stand among big poker names like pokerstars, FullTilt, PartPoker...
One good starting point is to use your HTML5 GUI and try to code and integrate a new standard RNG and server fuction-support into it. That way you ll have a software specially designed and coded for your site Wink
As I don't think enterra can get us the HTML5 fixed in time, we put together a team to build our own. For desktop client we wish to see if we can get the source ourselves, as we have some techies who can do real wonders with it. It will take some time to update the client to a pokerstars/party poker standard, but i am confident we can get there in about 3 months.
The fixes above would take us at least 2 weeks if we had the source...

While software is important, it is not everything needed for online poker. Look at Poker Dominicana with such a lovely software but getting smashed because of the way they treat their players. I'm sure we are on the right way in service and marketing and I hope that Enterra will get their act together or give us the opportunity to improve the software ourselves.

Let's color the MOON: Y1Dxt2kmHoRRWPBEeKv9rzCfcA7EvrWv82
Jcw188

Activity: 546

Carpe Diem

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 01:49:11 PM

Hi I saw the admin posted something about closing down someone who was multi accounting. What were the screen names of the person doing this?  How did finally catch them?

Also u mentioned the improvements u were working on, I was interested in playing on my iPod touch in tourneys where it says it doesn't support that table size and u said it would be fixed in a week. Is this improvement still on the list or?   Thanks

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
bybitcoin

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 07:39:00 PM

As I don't think enterra can get us the HTML5 fixed in time, we put together a team to build our own. For desktop client we wish to see if we can get the source ourselves, as we have some techies who can do real wonders with it. It will take some time to update the client to a pokerstars/party poker standard, but i am confident we can get there in about 3 months.
The fixes above would take us at least 2 weeks if we had the source...

While software is important, it is not everything needed for online poker. Look at Poker Dominicana with such a lovely software but getting smashed because of the way they treat their players. I'm sure we are on the right way in service and marketing and I hope that Enterra will get their act together or give us the opportunity to improve the software ourselves.
Of course marketing and support services are as important as the software, but when you've done them and grown in traffic and income, then the software would become more important to keep them up there. You may better try first to make a light browser based client in HTML5 and/or flash and then integrate the codes and design into a desktop client..
And you don't need to create everything at once: even Pokerstars software grown over time in an evolutionary process. You just need to create  and design a correct (object oriented) software basement that is consistent with the possible future improvements and developments of your vision..
BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 01:32:50 AM

Hi I saw the admin posted something about closing down someone who was multi accounting. What were the screen names of the person doing this?  How did finally catch them?

Also u mentioned the improvements u were working on, I was interested in playing on my iPod touch in tourneys where it says it doesn't support that table size and u said it would be fixed in a week. Is this improvement still on the list or?   Thanks

We already started building our own HTML5 client, as enterra has failed to fix this issue for 2 months. They said it will be fixed in a week (counting from thursday's update) but considering how reliable their timelines are, I can't tell if it will. Building our own would take at most 3 weeks, so that is why we initiated the backup plan. When I have any news, I will let you know!

BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 01:51:57 AM

Of course marketing and support services are as important as the software, but when you've done them and grown in traffic and income, then the software would become more important to keep them up there. You may better try first to make a light browser based client in HTML5 and/or flash and then integrate the codes and design into a desktop client..
And you don't need to create everything at once: even Pokerstars software grown over time in an evolutionary process. You just need to create  and design a correct (object oriented) software basement that is consistent with the possible future improvements and developments of your vision..
We already started with building our HTML5 client, which will be completely responsive and thus show a different version on mobile, tablet or desktop. We are also looking at possibilities to switch to use this as a desktop version in the future, but the desktop version should be able to support way more functionality than the other versions. We truly wish to let our software grow organically and we understand we can't match stars in the first version.

The issue with a browser based client is that it limits you in functionalities such as saving settings or hand histories at the local pc. We still think it is best to use the enterra desktop client, work the bugs out ourselves and take it to the next level, instead of building all from scratch.

bybitcoin

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 02:58:44 AM

Congratulations!
In my opinion you should not hurry in establishing your own desktop client. Working to bring a well functional better looking HTML5 client is what you should focus on entirely now. The point is that the desktop client development will more depend on the way your site grow in traffic and the variety of games it will be hosting more (I see a lot of differences between ideal clients for cash and ideal for MTTs)
Good to start from enterata pattern first, but be careful and do not rely on it much (you need a faster server-switching functional and a better hashed   
pseudo-number generator than what glitchy flawed enterrata offers)
BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 03:36:06 AM

We have our sponsored article at PokerFuse

http://pokerfuse.com/sposts/494/

BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 03:46:48 AM

Congratulations!
In my opinion you should not hurry in establishing your own desktop client. Working to bring a well functional better looking HTML5 client is what you should focus on entirely now. The point is that the desktop client development will more depend on the way your site grow in traffic and the variety of games it will be hosting more (I see a lot of differences between ideal clients for cash and ideal for MTTs)
Good to start from enterata pattern first, but be careful and do not rely on it much (you need a faster server-switching functional and a better hashed   
pseudo-number generator than what glitchy flawed enterrata offers)
Getting our HTML5 up is definately a priority for us, but as time doesn't allow us to build it with the founders team, we got some professionals on board. They think they can offer a beta product in maximum 2 weeks

BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 05:50:04 AM

The following users have been banned for multiaccounting:

Pozhuk
dezmond33
Yoshuto

Total balance of these players is only 409.55 chips. Considering the low amount of chips, I think it will be a waste of time to figure out who exactly they play against and then assign 35 chips reimbursement, so we decided to pay out this bounty to the player who pointed them out. If this player wishes, he could respond here to say he received the chips, but I don't want to put a mark on his head Wink

bybitcoin

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 06:04:53 AM

I mentioned their multitabling a lot while playing freerolls in the chat room to them and to the other players, usually make fun out of them because with 3 accounts they were not that much successful.. I usually mentioned them as Yushoto=Puzhok=Dezmond  Smiley
Every time he reacted to me as: OK BOSS!
The last time was few hours ago when I asked when is your puzhok account, when he lost with yushoto and switched to Dezmond!
My user name is NLP, I guess you have access to chat contents  Wink
But if you refer to informing you by pm or something, honestly I am not sure if that was me or not  Wink
bybitcoin

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 06:08:42 AM

And it seems it was not me, Since my account balance didn't change at all  Sad
Anyway good work to ban them!
BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 06:27:56 AM

Nope, it wasn't you who sent me the PM Smiley

BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 06:29:17 AM

Announcing anti multi accounting and collusion bounty
We have started a bounty and reimbursement system for reporting multiaccounters. Please check http://grindabit.discussioncommunity.com/post/Multi-accounts-and-collusion-thread-bounty-for-hunting-them-down-6437673/ for more information!

BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 07:09:40 AM

Investigation of these people actually led me to 3 other accounts of which 2 were playing multiple tournaments together over a course of 2 hours:

PuffPuffPass
Aki199
Ahmed

They had only s8.2 in their accounts but are banned now.

poolboy

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 07:17:10 AM

WOW... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

bybitcoin

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 07:51:15 AM

Excellent work BitcoinFlush!
BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 08:07:19 AM

Now I seen this i am going thru some random accounts. Here is another one:

197 18836   KEVIN C (19664)  105.236.81.234  2013/06/18 13:54:59 GMT +00:00  2013/06/18 14:11:30 GMT +00:00  16m 31s  15 1   
198 18852   Nitrous Fox (341051)  105.236.81.234  2013/06/18 13:54:54 GMT +00:00  2013/06/18 15:26:03 GMT +00:00  1h 31m 9s  128 1

144 17499   Nitrous Fox (341051)  105.236.81.234  2013/06/14 11:01:25 GMT +00:00  2013/06/14 12:50:32 GMT +00:00  1h 49m 7s  120 0   
145 17512   KEVIN C (19664)  105.236.81.234  2013/06/14 11:00:29 GMT +00:00  2013/06/14 13:46:05 GMT +00:00  2h 45m 36s  91 0

Didn't post the entire list of sessions playing freerolls together, as that would probably not fit this page.

Banned.

bybitcoin

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 10:08:58 AM

BitcoinFlush, I looked into my outbox now and found out that I was correct and have informed you about the multiaccounting of yushoto=puzhok=dezmond much before this, on June 29th. You can look into your inbox to check and verify it. Here is my post to you on June 29th:
(No subject)
« Sent to: BitcoinFlush on: June 29, 2013, 07:48:49 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
There are 3 guys playing  freerolls and chips dumping to each other all the time: every time one of them gets short, the other close to him in position limps or raises 2BB and then folds to his 2BB raise or on the flop to pass him some chips to carry on... names: yoshuto - pozhuk - dezmond33
When I told yoshuto on the table that this is funny that you use 3 or more accounts to play each freeroll and still hardly cash out, he answered: 6 and then continued laughing..
Could you have a look into it? Thanks in advance. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Actually I was the true winner of that bounty, but if you have given it to the newer guy, never mind.
BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 12:54:03 PM

BitcoinFlush, I looked into my outbox now and found out that I was correct and have informed you about the multiaccounting of yushoto=puzhok=dezmond much before this, on June 29th. You can look into your inbox to check and verify it. Here is my post to you on June 29th:
(No subject)
« Sent to: BitcoinFlush on: June 29, 2013, 07:48:49 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
There are 3 guys playing  freerolls and chips dumping to each other all the time: every time one of them gets short, the other close to him in position limps or raises 2BB and then folds to his 2BB raise or on the flop to pass him some chips to carry on... names: yoshuto - pozhuk - dezmond33
When I told yoshuto on the table that this is funny that you use 3 or more accounts to play each freeroll and still hardly cash out, he answered: 6 and then continued laughing..
Could you have a look into it? Thanks in advance. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Actually I was the true winner of that bounty, but if you have given it to the newer guy, never mind.
Actually, that is completely true. I think I remember your username but just to be sure, please send me in PM so i'll send you a bounty as well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: