Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:28:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438027 times)
torcoin_addict

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:00:59 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2017, 05:58:55 PM by torcoin_addict

I'm just going to wait for ARTE to rise in value as the hypothetical supply is not supposed to be as important as the MNE one.
Can anybody make an assumption on how big the supply would be?

My guess would be around 30mil

30 million ARTE? Sounds pretty big  Sad
Would have expected a much less important supply because of the very slow inflation.

It's not pretty big. It's a good amount overtime. I'm thinking about making a community driven marketing to take this ARTE ICO to more people. What do you think? I would also like to hear a word from dev.

So you feel confident once the ICO ends, the initial supply would be around 30 million tokens.
By taking a look at the 320k views since april, the community has risen for sure so it's not that mad than it appears  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:34:40 PM

I'm just going to wait for ARTE to rise in value as the hypothetical supply is not supposed to be as important as the MNE one.

30 million ARTE? Sounds pretty big  Sad
Would have expected a much less important supply because of the very slow inflation.

There is no official source to verify the maximum supply of this token I think it will depend on contribution amount how much money they raise. OP posted a conversion table and this ICO will remain open for 30 days.
HerthaYid

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:59:33 PM

There is no official source to verify the maximum supply of this token I think it will depend on contribution amount how much money they raise. OP posted a conversion table and this ICO will remain open for 30 days.
If 200k MNE is burned then there will only be 864 ART mined each day, with a total supply of 20m over 63 years.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 06:00:36 PM

View the depreciated value, as a chance to get in cheap. If your intention was just to buy MNE and dump right before the ICO, then this definitely is not the space for you. The tech been offered is not a proposal but rather a working product. Take a chill pill and give it some months to prove it's value

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:04:19 PM

You will always find every type of people in every project. Not everyone is strong hand and can walk long with any project. Minereum will make lives of many people when all the milestones will be accomplished in few months. People will have to learn patience else they will keep making small profits.
torcoin_addict

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:05:40 PM

If 200k MNE is burned then there will only be 864 ART mined each day, with a total supply of 20m over 63 years.

That's exactly what I wanted to read, it tends to prove I'm not f*cking brainless as I was expecting such numbers to come up  Wink
Thank you all.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 06:12:45 PM

For marketing we investors can not do anything .... this has to do the team and the dev.
What we can do is buy ARTE with token MNE when ico starts, so there will be less and less MNE in circulation and the price should increase.

If the majority of future ART investors have already bought their MNE, prices won't rise that much. Maybe the marketing will lure in new investors but I doubt it, the MNE price increase could happen but it doesn't appear likely to me. Also, the devs should've started a bounty program to let us promote their projects in an efficient way

I think the ICO news has been priced into the current price, by now the price should have pumped up due to buying pressure but not yet and again looking at the bonus order there won't be any incentive again after the first day bonus unless most people are looking to get into the ICO using Ether tokens

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:27:03 PM

That's exactly what I wanted to read, it tends to prove I'm not f*cking brainless as I was expecting such numbers to come up  Wink
Thank you all.

Does it take into account how it gets harder and harder to mine ART every day? Like the first day you mine 1 Art, the next day you mine 0.99999999, and so on?

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Tonton99

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

What if I sold?

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:00:55 PM

Thank you all.

Does it take into account how it gets harder and harder to mine ART every day? Like the first day you mine 1 Art, the next day you mine 0.99999999, and so on?

Imagine how long it would take to get your investment back.
Initial supply depends on the success of the ICO but I can't recall if it's capped or not.
If this ICO is not successful the supply will be very limited but also the money raised to get it listed at the major exchanges and to start investing in this coin in terms of development. Remember that MNE will be burned so the Dev team needs ETH to get this going, as long as MNE trades > factor 10 lower then ETH no one will ever consider to board this ICO using ETH.

A word of advice to the development team, why the hurry? You need to built up to day 1 of the ICO in terms of awareness levels. There must be a well written roadmap, a state of the Art website, a well defined purpose, a who is who behind this coin (people are not simply hand over any money to mr anonymous) and so on. This will not be a success at all since people will do some research on it first and when you are not familiar with Minereum you can't expect people simply comprehend what ART is about.

There is absolutely no need to get this thing forced through with ample time to do some proper marketing on it and without the right fundamentals to have a successful ICO.

CryptoMeister
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:10:39 PM

I think everyone is looking at this completely wrong..... Everyone is talking about raising as much as possible for a successful ico.. Well this isn't a typical ico.. I don't see the need for money for the project.. Look at Mne.. Free airdrop.. And the project has moved on accordingly...

If the dev needed money for the ico then why only accept Mne... (Yes he accepts Eth but come on) and the Mne will be burned. Again nothing raised for ico...

Stop wondering why there aren't bounties and campaigns, they aren't needed, he isn't trying to raise hundreds of millions of dollars like other icos....

This is a coin offering, but instead of being free, you need to show support of his other project that will work side by side with this one.

vicmao

Activity: 22
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:20:45 PM

It just seem the price is being kept low so it is not worth it to sell your MNE an get in the ICO of ARTE
musclepump

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:33:33 PM

It just seem the price is being kept low so it is not worth it to sell your MNE an get in the ICO of ARTE

Where do all these 1 post negative Nancys coming from.... The fud is real.. That means the Fomo will be high come day 1
vicmao

Activity: 22
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:40:53 PM

I didn´t have a bad intention.. I have my MNE and I will swap them for ARTE, though it would be perfect to sell some MNE at a good price too
MiBambino

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:49:37 PM

Thank you all.

Initial supply depends on the success of the ICO but I can't recall if it's capped or not.
If this ICO is not successful the supply will be very limited but also the money raised to get it listed at the major exchanges and to start investing in this coin in terms of development. Remember that MNE will be burned so the Dev team needs ETH to get this going, as long as MNE trades > factor 10 lower then ETH no one will ever consider to board this ICO using ETH.

A word of advice to the development team, why the hurry? You need to built up to day 1 of the ICO in terms of awareness levels. There must be a well written roadmap, a state of the Art website, a well defined purpose, a who is who behind this coin (people are not simply hand over any money to mr anonymous) and so on. This will not be a success at all since people will do some research on it first and when you are not familiar with Minereum you can't expect people simply comprehend what ART is about.

There is absolutely no need to get this thing forced through with ample time to do some proper marketing on it and without the right fundamentals to have a successful ICO.

An ICO is just a means to raise funds, nothing more. A project like this doesn't require that much money. If the ICO proceeds as planned, a large part of early investors will be MNE investors and the market cap and supply will be quite low. If ART and MNE manage to become succesful coins then prices for both projects could raise up to 20 - 30$ a piece, depending on how much their services cost, of course.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
miner45678

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:11:55 PM

I think a lot of us are wondering what value MNE will have moving forward to make this a viable coin in todays market.  This coin was floundering at $1.00 before the ART ICO news pumped it.  The way I see it is that if the coin does not get higher due to the ICO, its only chance to get higher is by hoping it becomes more scarce by being burned in the ICO.  I own over 1K MNE, I want it to succeed, and want ARTE to succeed.  I wish the developers would release more info about their plans for MNE post ICO.
MiBambino

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:24:14 PM

I think a lot of us are wondering what value MNE will have moving forward to make this a viable coin in todays market.  This coin was floundering at $1.00 before the ART ICO news pumped it.  The way I see it is that if the coin does not get higher due to the ICO, its only chance to get higher is by hoping it becomes more scarce by being burned in the ICO.  I own over 1K MNE, I want it to succeed, and want ARTE to succeed.  I wish the developers would release more info about their plans for MNE post ICO.

They have already explained their plans, although somewhat vaguely. They plan on launching the Minereum World App by Q4 2017/Q1 2018, which will be a pokemon go type game in which you go and find Minereum that you can then trade. The minereum is bought by the devs directly from exhanges so prices don't inflate. Besides that, they wanted to launch a minereum lottery as well.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Tonton99

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

What if I sold?

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:24:41 PM

Thank you all.

An ICO is just a means to raise funds, nothing more. A project like this doesn't require that much money. If the ICO proceeds as planned, a large part of early investors will be MNE investors and the market cap and supply will be quite low. If ART and MNE manage to become succesful coins then prices for both projects could raise up to 20 - 30$ a piece, depending on how much their services cost, of course.

Dev once told us that ART teamed up with a professional team to get this ICO to work. Also money needs to be raised to get this coin listed at serious exchanges. So basically he needs ETH to get 1) the services paid for 2) pay for the listing fees and 3) pay for the development (or he needs to assign some serious amount of genesis accounts to himself)
Why is MNE only available on livecoin and crypto? Because there is no money to list it elsewhere. So ART could have a better run since there should be resources to get it broadly listed and made easily accessible to more buyers than those trading on the obscure exchanges like Livecoin and Crypto.

IMO there should have been a lot of FOMO already prior to the ICO day1 if everybody expected MNE to pump but apparently there is not much appetite for MNE and ART at this moment so what will happen ATL to get this changed over the next few days?

Also the burning of MNE will not have that much effect if the trading levels remain this low.

CryptoMeister
musclepump

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:37:57 PM

Thank you all.

Dev once told us that ART teamed up with a professional team to get this ICO to work. Also money needs to be raised to get this coin listed at serious exchanges. So basically he needs ETH to get 1) the services paid for 2) pay for the listing fees and 3) pay for the development (or he needs to assign some serious amount of genesis accounts to himself)
Why is MNE only available on livecoin and crypto? Because there is no money to list it elsewhere. So ART could have a better run since there should be resources to get it broadly listed and made easily accessible to more buyers than those trading on the obscure exchanges like Livecoin and Crypto.

IMO there should have been a lot of FOMO already prior to the ICO day1 if everybody expected MNE to pump but apparently there is not much appetite for MNE and ART at this moment so what will happen ATL to get this changed over the next few days?

Also the burning of MNE will not have that much effect if the trading levels remain this low.

Mne is also on Hitbtc.. And I think you are quite far off here.. I don't believe the dev needs large amounts of money for this ico... Remember Mne was a FREE airdrop... I think this project (arte) could have been as well. But why not take the opportunity to benefit both projects at once... 
MiBambino

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:47:06 PM

Thank you all.

I'm pretty sure the devs have genesis addresses, probably a couple hundred. They added the ETH price to stimulate people to buy MNE because a lot of people draw stupid conclusions like '1 eth = 1000 art = 10 MNE, so 1MNE = 1/10th of ETH, so MNE needs to rise to 30$ at least so I should buy now because the price is so low'. They did this because they hold genesis addresses and they'll use those to pay for everything. I agree with you that the ad campaign should've started weeks ago, but this will benefit us quite a lot. They can still advertise both platforms during the ICO, which will boost prices a lot

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
LouTong

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:49:32 PM

For marketing we investors can not do anything .... this has to do the team and the dev.
What we can do is buy ARTE with token MNE when ico starts, so there will be less and less MNE in circulation and the price should increase.

If the majority of future ART investors have already bought their MNE, prices won't rise that much. Maybe the marketing will lure in new investors but I doubt it, the MNE price increase could happen but it doesn't appear likely to me. Also, the devs should've started a bounty program to let us promote their projects in an efficient way

I think the ICO news has been priced into the current price, by now the price should have pumped up due to buying pressure but not yet and again looking at the bonus order there won't be any incentive again after the first day bonus unless most people are looking to get into the ICO using Ether tokens

Glad you looked at my analysis. ur smart..
Pages: « 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: