Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:20:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438027 times)
Servalead7

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:41:13 AM

I believe we need to support this Blockhchain Technology for the improvement of the economy.
This new technology gave big impact in our common friends. We must support this invention.   

This is very new thing for common people like us. We conducted tutorial sessions regarding MNE.
In just a few months, many people are busy now in the online Trading.

That's very great achievement! Thank you for your support!
We need people like you who would willing to orient people about Minereum.

We are big supporters of Minereum. We are willing to help our friends.
If this technology will bless the next generations, the more we must educate people.

Yes, we must educate each other. Thanks a lot!
And we also need brilliant minds from the Experts out there in this thread.
We need to read your tutorial lessons for us to understand more about crypto currency especially Minereum.

We are still in the process of reviewing and studying the Minereum projects.
We are not yet experts, but we belong to the educated group of people.
We are waiting for more updates. Thanks.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eli77

Activity: 112

AltCom: ALBy5gkznL2RyJz7oyALSDJ3yekzxyP7P4

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:44:03 AM

I believe we need to support this Blockhchain Technology for the improvement of the economy.
This new technology gave big impact in our common friends. We must support this invention.   

This is very new thing for common people like us. We conducted tutorial sessions regarding MNE.
In just a few months, many people are busy now in the online Trading.

That's very great achievement! Thank you for your support!
We need people like you who would willing to orient people about Minereum.

We are big supporters of Minereum. We are willing to help our friends.
If this technology will bless the next generations, the more we must educate people.

Yes, we must educate each other. Thanks a lot!
And we also need brilliant minds from the Experts out there in this thread.
We need to read your tutorial lessons for us to understand more about crypto currency especially Minereum.

Go Go Go Power Minereum Rangers!!!
Together we stand, divided we fall!  Let's volt in!

eli77

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:55:51 AM

Hi good day... what is the different between V1 & V2 of MNE?

How many mne did they get to avail to V2 in mne.

Maybe we'll just have to wait for further updates from the developer and hope it will be for the best of humanity.

Buy more Minereums now while the price is low. Then, HOLD!!!
That's the best advice we can share to you right now.
We are just listening from the good advices from the experts.
Let us wait for more surprises.

Servalead7

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:09:45 AM

There are so many crypto currencies in the Blockchain technology.
Our top three (3) are: Bitcoin, Ethereum and Minereum.
Based on the usefulness of the coins and its rare supply.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:08:38 PM

What is the reason you put minerium on the order of three, minerium so cheap to be ranked third.
cordlesslake

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:35:49 PM

it was not better to give the smart contract with the signature?
eli77

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:40:03 PM

We tried the Keystore File in creating new wallet at myetherwallet.com.

But we did not try this MEW or TREZOR.
We need more further explainations. Thanks.

Question:
What is the difference between ETH (MyEtherWallet) & ETH (Etherscan.io) Huh
What NODE are we going to choose? Please..Huh

Servalead7

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:46:16 PM

What is the reason you put minerium on the order of three, minerium so cheap to be ranked third.

We are not expert in crypto currency. And Minereum now is having low exchange rate.
We first known Bitcoin 8 years ago, then Ethereum last January 2017, and then Minereum was introduced to us last May 2017. That's our top 3 coins for now, based on the date.

MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:25:33 PM

I believe MNE should be in the top 5 because it has one of the best chances to ensure mass crypto adoption out of all the alts. The Minereum world app they are currently developing will work like pokemon go. Imagine if you could walk around your city for an hour and come back with a couple MNE, which you will then be able to spend in certain stores, invest in the MNE crowdfunding platform, invest in the MNE lottery, or invest in other MNE based coins.

It will bring cryptocurrency closer to the mass population, giving them something they can relate to and they can understand. That's the biggest problem for mass adoption these days, it's all way to abstract. You can't pay with ethereum, why should i buy it? Bitcoin was used for criminal activities, are you sure it's safe? It's decentralized, but how does it work without an authority? These are all questions the uneducated and scared people ask, questions the MNE platform could answer very easily by allowing people to earn MNE, fund business with them, buy them as an investment, create their own tokens, and so on.

Right now it's cheap indeed, trading at less than 2$. I believe we'll see 15$ by the end of this year, 50$ by the end of 2020. This is ofcourse all speculation, but the circumstances to achieve these feats are definitely there.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Nolito

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:38:44 PM

Exciting.. Looking forward for more exciting news of MNE. Godbless us all.
georgehuang

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:00:07 PM

I believe MNE should be in the top 5 because it has one of the best chances to ensure mass crypto adoption out of all the alts. The Minereum world app they are currently developing will work like pokemon go. Imagine if you could walk around your city for an hour and come back with a couple MNE, which you will then be able to spend in certain stores, invest in the MNE crowdfunding platform, invest in the MNE lottery, or invest in other MNE based coins.

It will bring cryptocurrency closer to the mass population, giving them something they can relate to and they can understand. That's the biggest problem for mass adoption these days, it's all way to abstract. You can't pay with ethereum, why should i buy it? Bitcoin was used for criminal activities, are you sure it's safe? It's decentralized, but how does it work without an authority? These are all questions the uneducated and scared people ask, questions the MNE platform could answer very easily by allowing people to earn MNE, fund business with them, buy them as an investment, create their own tokens, and so on.

Right now it's cheap indeed, trading at less than 2$. I believe we'll see 15$ by the end of this year, 50$ by the end of 2020. This is ofcourse all speculation, but the circumstances to achieve these feats are definitely there.

just all the word you say become true !
loli974

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:06:06 PM

whaou, if you are reason, I buy now a lot MNE. the ratio is certainly good.
15 dollars by the end of the year is good
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:49:30 PM

Anyone explicated me the minereum 2.0 ? .
eli77

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:17:53 PM

Im starting to wonder if MNE 2 is Timereum, even the websites look awfully similiar.

I tried the airdrop of Timereum. Just trying my best to avail their airdrop program. Thanks for the Free!
Then, the next day the Airdrop was Closed already. It was done so fast. I even did not have a chance to share it with my other friends. So i will wait for future announcements.

kaolin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:21:17 PM

15 $ is not that good, if Dev's plan goes right minereum will hit 30$ at leats, remember minereum had 17$ high in history

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:19:36 PM

We tried the Keystore File in creating new wallet at myetherwallet.com.

But we did not try this MEW or TREZOR.
We need more further explainations. Thanks.

Question:
What is the difference between ETH (MyEtherWallet) & ETH (Etherscan.io) Huh
What NODE are we going to choose? Please..Huh
You can choose any as long as it is online, its just literally different nodes. But you can use it both. If you need to know something about nodes, google is your friend.
loli974

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:33:44 PM

15 $ is not that good, if Dev's plan goes right minereum will hit 30$ at leats, remember minereum had 17$ high in history

before the end of the year or in one year? doesn't matter, it's good for me. I can wait one year. I must be bought MNE before the pump
kaolin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:13:26 PM

before the end of the year or in one year? doesn't matter, it's good for me. I can wait one year. I must be bought MNE before the pump

the end of the 2017 Im sure. when all cryptos wake up  Cool

BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
dinc

Activity: 854
Merit: 305

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:50:52 PM

15$ it's too low i dev make 50% of what we planned to do, i think more than 50$ if MNE will list on big exchange and if devs show as Global App and improve MNE to 2.0.
robinsbrown

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:13:20 PM

15$ it's too low i dev make 50% of what we planned to do, i think more than 50$ if MNE will list on big exchange and if devs show as Global App and improve MNE to 2.0.
agree with you guys , minereum is one of the best project i have seen so far!  hold you coin  guys dont sell for cheap , otherwise big whales will buy cheap and sell hight for you!
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: