Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:43:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 [241] 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438015 times)
yosir

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:51:55 PM

Big Bubble is coming soon for this coin.Please Don't fall in their Trap.

Your FUD would not really work, most community members are in here for quite a while and you only have a reaccuring  track record of spreading hype or FUD on many different coins. And if you really placing your comments for the benefit of the community then please elaborate on why you are thinking this? Otherwise your comment seems just a waste of space.

What shiva.India wrote maybe lacking factual base but how this is FUD (for convinience of your explanation I attached "FUD" definition)?

FUD
"Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt. Also known as scare tactics, either accomplished by threat or making the opponent doubt his standpoint. Not only used in lawsuits, but also in politics and military propaganda."

Well, before you even comment on something that appears having no factual base you probably might want to do some research on the person who posted this in the first place. What I noticed again and again is that prior to a spike in exchange rate a lot of newbies arrive to the thread to express their joy that they joined this coin because their firm believe on it's purpose and future (all of a sudden, some without posting anything relevant in the past). Once the spike is over others arrive posting things in bold or red with a doubtful purpose to warn the community that something bad that's going to happen. Why do you think this happens? Could it be to put some additional pressure on the exchange rate since the price is driven down but not fast enough to buy relatively cheap. In this particular case previous post in this thread of the same person are limited to 2 and have the same purpose. Posts on other threads are always related to either expected big pumps, scam's or expression of disbelief that the coins did not generate enough profit. You catch my drift? It's the pattern that we need to unravel to make sure we keep this thread a clean and contributing as possible. The ANN thread is probably the first source for information for many people who are researching their next investment and (maybe idealistic) I would like this to be informative and honest. Personally I think Minereum is a kind of unique crypto since it had no ICO, it has a dev that already delivered upon his promises, there are very interesting developments about the happen and with the upcoming burning of tokens it will have a very low supply. I admit that I am in for the long haul and believe me, i am knowledgeable enough to know this can be big. Occasionally we need to set the record straight to manage perception and to display some kind of honest view on something (which is kind of rare also in crypto land where everybody is pursuing personal wealth)
I am totally agree with you. Simply did not understood his sentence correctly. He was "kind" enough to clarify it with next "red" sentence. FUD indeed in its clearest form

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pa6a24

Activity: 348

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:24:23 PM

We have a visionary with a redhead. This coin will give us more than once to make a profit, and like let them sit and be afraid

▄▄▄████▄▄▄
         ▄▄████████████████▄▄
       ▄██████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ██████████████████████████████
   ████████▌████████▀  ▄█████▀   ██
  ██████▌██▌▐█████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄███
 ███▌███ ██▌ ███▀   ▄████▀   ▄███████
 ███ ██▌ ▐██ ▐█▀   ████▀   ▄█████████
███▌ ██▌ ▐██▌ ▀█  ███▀    ██████   ███
███▌ ▐█▌  ███  ▀████▀   ▄█████     ███
███▌ ▐██  ██    ▀██▀   ▄████     ▄████
 ██▌  ██▌     █  ▀█   █████     ▄████
 ███  ▀██    ███  ▀█▄████▀    ▄██████
  ███▄    ▄  ▀██▀    ▀▀    ▄████████
   █████████▄    ▄█▄    ▄██████████
    ██████████████████████████████
     ▀██████████████████████████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀████▀▀▀

BitWings

PRIVATE SALE: UNTIL AUGUST 31

PUBLIC SALE: SEP 1 - NOV 30
Minephone
Whitepaper
Onepager
Linkedin
Twitter
ICO Presentation
exodusminer

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:54:18 PM

Everyone may clone MNE, but nothing will ever beat the original. We have a great support in the community. The future of MNE is very bright and we are now excited on the new MNE v2 and hopefully we can buy a lot of new genesis addresses.
Jarkss

Activity: 80
Merit: 45

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:02:18 AM

August is fast approaching, I' think after that MNE will hit 40-60 USD easy.  Grin

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
TotalPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012

vertex output parameter not completely initialized

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:59:35 AM

shiva.India

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:55:39 AM

Is that true Minereum code got hacked ...People Are saying Timereum  code also looks same. How investors gets faith on this coin ?....If someone has hacked your code or others code also looks similar to this as functionality wise dont you think this is big scam ? Grin

What a funny approach you have about crypto. We understand how worthy knowledge you have so I will recommend just go away from this thread. You wrote a big joke and this made my day Cheesy Grin
You should learn about open source code and how it works Roll Eyes
Hahaha, yeah, thats why its open source, and open to the public, for those who will copy it, its their problem already, not the dev of this coin.
It is his original, and one more thing, the guy whi developed the timereum just literally copied the code, and its not working because he really dont know how it works. That's why, that copy cat coin is the Scam.

BUT Minereum is the future of mining for sure!

I feel that guy missed the train of MNE and put a ton of addresses into that shit project and now just trolling without any technical knowledge. That post exposed him what purpose he has behind his stress.

Simple logic behind this, Correct me if I am wrong for making assumption.This Coin has started  falling down 12th of June and Altcoin bubble has started on after 20th June. It has crashed morethan 20 times .Is that sign to good coin falling this much ?.. What investor can think about it ?

Well, you are some real unintelligent person making all those funny comments and expect people to act on it. I believe you are not really familiar with the crypto market as it currently behaves. The total market lost about $30bio in cap so where did that money go? You really think this came off the expense of MNE holders? Give me a break, you are really funny. You better change your name to Brahma or Vishnu instead of Shiva (who was the destroyer) and add something meaningful to this thread
    I agree total market lost about $30bio in cap  But It didnt lose 20 times But Mne Lost morethan 20 times do you agree or not ?[/color]
Tonton99

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

What if I sold?

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:09:00 AM

Is that true Minereum code got hacked ...People Are saying Timereum  code also looks same. How investors gets faith on this coin ?....If someone has hacked your code or others code also looks similar to this as functionality wise dont you think this is big scam ? Grin

What a funny approach you have about crypto. We understand how worthy knowledge you have so I will recommend just go away from this thread. You wrote a big joke and this made my day Cheesy Grin
You should learn about open source code and how it works Roll Eyes
Hahaha, yeah, thats why its open source, and open to the public, for those who will copy it, its their problem already, not the dev of this coin.
It is his original, and one more thing, the guy whi developed the timereum just literally copied the code, and its not working because he really dont know how it works. That's why, that copy cat coin is the Scam.

BUT Minereum is the future of mining for sure!

I feel that guy missed the train of MNE and put a ton of addresses into that shit project and now just trolling without any technical knowledge. That post exposed him what purpose he has behind his stress.

Simple logic behind this, Correct me if I am wrong for making assumption.This Coin has started  falling down 12th of June and Altcoin bubble has started on after 20th June. It has crashed morethan 20 times .Is that sign to good coin falling this much ?.. What investor can think about it ?

Well, you are some real unintelligent person making all those funny comments and expect people to act on it. I believe you are not really familiar with the crypto market as it currently behaves. The total market lost about $30bio in cap so where did that money go? You really think this came off the expense of MNE holders? Give me a break, you are really funny. You better change your name to Brahma or Vishnu instead of Shiva (who was the destroyer) and add something meaningful to this thread
    I agree total market lost about $30bio in cap  But It didnt lose 20 times But Mne Lost morethan 20 times do you agree or not ?[/color]

If I bought ETH at $400 I would be very sad. If I bought batches of MNE on certain price levels I would be very happy! Not really sure if you are ready to for crypto at all. Maybe better that you just watch for a while to figure out how it works before making all kinds of bold statements.

CryptoMeister
dominikherzog5

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:07:41 AM

August is fast approaching, I' think after that MNE will hit 40-60 USD easy.  Grin
I did not think so. The price cannot up to 40-60 USD so faster before the the dev claim get great progress in MNE.
wait the good news from dev!!
eli77

Activity: 112

AltCom: ALBy5gkznL2RyJz7oyALSDJ3yekzxyP7P4

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:33:28 AM

Wait! Hold! We want to buy more minereum...
God bless to all Minereum Holders!
You made the right decision.

cordlesslake

Activity: 472

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:44:32 AM

nice flower , any news about the project when MNEv2 will start?
pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:55:43 AM

where can i read about this mne version 2? can you please give it topic, i missed a lot, need to catch up, so wanna find out about it more, thx
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:55:58 AM

I did not think so. The price cannot up to 40-60 USD so faster before the the dev claim get great progress in MNE.
Are you sur mne will be hit 40_60 USD,maybe you just dreaming Kiss
Tonton99

What if I sold?

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:56:50 AM

Wait! Hold! We want to buy more minereum...
God bless to all Minereum Holders!
You made the right decision.

Explain why? What is going to happen then? How will it evolve?

CryptoMeister
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:51:32 PM

40-60$ is not possible this year or the next, I think by 2020 it could be worth that but only in certain circumstances. Remember MNEv2 is coming out soon, and eventhough you need the first coin to buy them, we don't know how many coins will be sold, and therefore how many MNE will be bought and burned. Overall with a limited supply and automatic deflation of the coin, I think MNE could prove to become very valuable, and I'm definitely accumulating, but my best guess is that 25$/coin is a very realistic bet for 2018.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Tonton99

What if I sold?

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:17:41 PM

40-60$ is not possible this year or the next, I think by 2020 it could be worth that but only in certain circumstances. Remember MNEv2 is coming out soon, and eventhough you need the first coin to buy them, we don't know how many coins will be sold, and therefore how many MNE will be bought and burned. Overall with a limited supply and automatic deflation of the coin, I think MNE could prove to become very valuable, and I'm definitely accumulating, but my best guess is that 25$/coin is a very realistic bet for 2018.

Agree, but I think the next ATH will be reached in August when version 2.0 is released and the burning of tokens will reduce supply, then the next big thing will be the app release this fall which will further boost MNE. Depends a bit on the market as well but there are high expectations that MNE will be a good investment for long term profits.

CryptoMeister
Jarkss

Activity: 80
Merit: 45

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:42:17 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2017, 07:34:18 PM by Jarkss

I think the value of minereum would be high because of it's low and limited supply. And also the thing is thhat every time this coin is used other than payment, it is being burned and consumed thus furthering it's low supply and higher value.  Grin

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
thang long

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:14:22 PM

I think the value of minereum would be high because of it's low and limited supply. And also the thing is thhat every time this coin is used other than payment, it is being burned and consumed thus furthering it's low supply and higher value.  Grin

This together with a dev who keeps up to his word, seems to have more and more ideas about his project.
Also the "copy-ers" like timereum (hello keyboardwalking Smiley who do atract attention to the minereum project...

It all feels too good.
It won't be a big fast boomer, but a steady climber.

Cheers!
eye4bd

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:45:34 PM

where can i read about this mne version 2? can you please give it topic, i missed a lot, need to catch up, so wanna find out about it more, thx

Hi
Till now not much information
about MNE version2 are available or
published yet. But the process of developments
has been started. You can see here the up-date provided by Op
regarding on MNE version2_
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1867535.msg20106904#msg20106904

Thanks!
pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:31:55 PM

Hi

Thanks!

thx for answer, but is there separate topic for this token?
just wanna read more about it and now what it is:)
josefelix

Activity: 532

INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:38:29 PM

Hi

Thanks!
maybe it will take some time to make mne v2 should not be that easy, but great that dev team is working on it

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
Pages: « 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 [241] 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: