Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:00:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 [322] 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 ... 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438024 times)
EnViRoNmEnT

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:34:29 PM

Hi guys, is there a cap for the first day?
I am not there when the airdrop starts but wanna buyin when i am back later

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
happypencil

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:37:32 PM

i thought that today price of MNE will be 10+ usd, but we see that its about 3 usd:/
till ico left few hours, hope there will be some activity and price will be x2 from current

eth and btc crash today ,buy MNE  now is very profit ,but i didn't why crash ,what's up about btc and eth today .
miner45678

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:44:04 PM

BTC is bringing everything down.  China closing exchanges and JP Morgan in the US is crashing the market right now.  I dont think that our current price reflects anything more than the entire BTC and Altcoins markets taking it on the chin the past week.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:44:15 PM

i thought that today price of MNE will be 10+ usd, but we see that its about 3 usd:/
till ico left few hours, hope there will be some activity and price will be x2 from current

eth and btc crash today ,buy MNE  now is very profit ,but i didn't why crash ,what's up about btc and eth today .

One of Chinas biggest platforms will be closed by sep 30th. The Chinese governement claims to do it to protect it's citizens, but all they want is to control cryptos. Nothing scares them more than to see Chinese people make money they can't tax or track properly. All they want is the biggest piece of the pie, and until they find a way to do so AND keep crypto investing profitable, we're in a bear market. I'm 100% sure we'll end 2017 under the 100 billion cap, unless something changes of course. Also, we'll probably end 2018 above the 200 billion cap

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:46:39 PM

The whole crypto markets are into huge pressure of selling around the world this is not fault of MNE why price is down at the moment. When this rally will get started than we have chance to get recover and it will get around $8 I also watching the activity of this market.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
MiBambino

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:06:26 PM

The whole crypto markets are into huge pressure of selling around the world this is not fault of MNE why price is down at the moment. When this rally will get started than we have chance to get recover and it will get around $8 I also watching the activity of this market.

What you don't understand is that we know nothing about the project we're investing in. THe ICO is literally in a few hours, yet most of the questions asked by the community have not been answered. What happens to the genesis mining when Eth goes from proof of work to proof of stake? How do they plan on completing their roadmap for both MNe and Art?

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
miner45678

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:14:51 PM

What you don't understand is that we know nothing about the project we're investing in. THe ICO is literally in a few hours, yet most of the questions asked by the community have not been answered. What happens to the genesis mining when Eth goes from proof of work to proof of stake? How do they plan on completing their roadmap for both MNe and Art?

are you still going to invest?  Do you think its a scam?  The developers refusal to answer questions infuriates me.  Yet I am still investing.  Partially because I think its a better chance to make money than letting my MNE just die off a slow painful death to nothing, and partially because the developer has actually done everything he has said he was going to do, and hit all the target dates.  
JustMissed

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:44:12 PM

I'm going to send half of all my MNE, the dev team is going to burn all the MNE sent to the ARTEMINE ICO. MNE supply will be lower and price should reflect the lower supply. Win/Win situation.
The time comes when i will be selling the MNE that i have. Been waiting for this for a long time now. Hopefully i will reach the perceived value we have for it.

Despite that I thought this would be a great incentive for the value of MNE it appears to work the other way around.
Apparently there is not much appetite for obtaining MNE and get onboard of ART which is a shame.
A lot of people were expecting > $10 rates but it looks more like $2 when the ICO starts

Any thought?

It seems to dropping fast as the ICO starts, and yesterdays stupid news that dropped the markets. Bad timing for the Artemine ICO.
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:48:44 PM

When ETH switches to POS there will still be a block generation. It remains to be seen what block time they decide upon but this new block time will be used for MNE and Artemine mining as well.
MiBambino

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:52:05 PM

are you still going to invest?  Do you think its a scam?  The developers refusal to answer questions infuriates me.  Yet I am still investing.  Partially because I think its a better chance to make money than letting my MNE just die off a slow painful death to nothing, and partially because the developer has actually done everything he has said he was going to do, and hit all the target dates.  

I am gonna invest, yes, and i don't think it's a scam. But as an investor it's my right to be angry when i see other coins get listed on bittrex, binance and polo so quickly, yet MNE only has shit exchanges. Why would ART be different? I invest because I think it's possible that they hire someone qualified who actually knows how to market a product

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Tonton99

Activity: 252

What if I sold?

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:30:54 PM

I am gonna invest, yes, and i don't think it's a scam. But as an investor it's my right to be angry when i see other coins get listed on bittrex, binance and polo so quickly, yet MNE only has shit exchanges. Why would ART be different? I invest because I think it's possible that they hire someone qualified who actually knows how to market a product

ICO starts in 1:30 minutes!

CryptoMeister
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 04:15:36 PM

Because you didn't pay anything mne, at least genesis holders didn't pay anything for it.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
MiBambino

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:21:04 PM

Because you didn't pay anything mne, at least genesis holders didn't pay anything for it.

I paid on average 3$ per coin and I hold 143 of them. A lot of people paid for them, every coin the genesis holders have sold, was paid for by investors like myself.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
MiBambino

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:21:53 PM

It starts in 40 minutes and we haven't heard from the devs in days... Yay...

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 04:25:37 PM

I paid on average 3$ per coin and I hold 143 of them. A lot of people paid for them, every coin the genesis holders have sold, was paid for by investors like myself.

I paid approx. $4, so as you can see am already in red, but it was my decision to buy a coin that was freely distributed, the dev was did not have an ico or ipo for mne, so there was no coin specifically allocated to marketing/ exchange listing. so you can't whine about that. NOW if that stays the same with arte, then you might have a valid response

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Tonton99

Activity: 252

What if I sold?

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:44:35 PM

It starts in 40 minutes and we haven't heard from the devs in days... Yay...

Check the ART thread pls. This is an ART ICO not an MNE ICO so why should Dev post here??
I don't understand the complaining about some tech details about ART, most ICO's don't even have tech and still attract a lot of attention.

I hope people can do the math and I hope this ICO will be a successful fundraising for Dev since airdropped coins have some limitations in terms of funding for exchanges, marketing and PR. That does not take anything away from the merits of MNE since this remains a unique proposition and development will continue as promised in the roadmap.
No way MNE will fade out, it will continue as strong as always with a very much reduced supply (like in the old days :-))

I truly hope MNE will recover some ground since the current trend is more due to whats happening with BTC and ETH.

In a couple of minutes the ICO goes live and there is a 24h timeframe to hop on board for the early birds

CryptoMeister
ioanbtc

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:49:48 PM

Artemine ICO starts in 10 minutes. What do you thinks guys, it deserve investement can Artemine grow more than MNE? And what is maxim supply of ARTEMINE?

wankle

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:06:30 PM

The deposit address is invalid. Im getting an error on MEW
torcoin_addict

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:07:01 PM

Regarding the ETH theft that occurred in the past when launching ICOs, I'd like to get a confirmation that the ICO address is the right one for Artemine :  0xcf24FA5606BBE4Dab3bA24CB586b4353fE83094a
Dmitro777

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:11:29 PM

Regarding the ETH theft that occurred in the past when launching ICOs, I'd like to get a confirmation that the ICO address is the right one for Artemine :  0xcf24FA5606BBE4Dab3bA24CB586b4353fE83094a
where did you get this address?
Pages: « 1 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 [322] 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 ... 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: