Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:41:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 [329] 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438027 times)
malerowk

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:04:17 PM

Is noone of you even wondering whats going on? There is so much uncertainty that you can't keep hold of.

1. The ICO started and yet the dev keeps quiet like usual even when it's such a big deal for it. Why would you keep quiet in such a time? There are many people asking questions about ARTE and the ICO, and none got answered by the dev himself, it's always the community, I mean thats good but sometimes the dev need to chip in.

2. Noone is asking questions about the "company" in Zug, Switzerland. They said ARTE ICO starts when the company is settled, so since the ICO started it means it did. But did it really? We have no info about it, it also could just be a PR to pump the price of MNE, and to hype ARTE (Just an assumption here). It would be nice to know more about it.

3. They said the marketing will kick in soon after the ICO. Yeah well, I noticed nothing about it in the market of mne. Would be nice to get a plan of the marketing they had planned. Ofcourse it could be that the marketing could kick in in the coming 30 days, but wouldn't have it been better when it did before the ICO because of the 1 day? If something went wrong with the marketing, no one kills you, just tell the community and be honest, it's still 4 weeks to get a marketing campaign running to get some fuel into mne and arte. I really hope that these few "articles" wasn't their marketing campaign.

In all means I do not try to spread FUD, I just raised some concerns that bothered me all this time...
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:23:55 PM

This is only explanation for the price still remaining low. MNE has been at lower for months and there were buying going on in seamless way. People those realized the potential were keep stocking up in tranches. Don't worry price will rise up suddenly when demand will increase and supply will remain less in next few weeks.

nah the minereum is expected to rise in artemine ico but no. no one find something special with it.  Cheesy

The people who bought ARTE are the same as the people who bought MNE, which means there isn't a lot of new money flowing in, that's why prices remain low

Thats true so far.
Maybe in the future weeks some NEW investors might want to join in. For them it would be better to do this with MNE than ETH at the current exchange rates.
But the ARTE projects needs much more attention for this to happen.

Even if there will be new people buying MNE for the sole purpose of putting them into the Arte ICO, when the ICO ends the demand will plummet again while the genesis addresses will continue to mine. If the dev doesn't have an ace up his sleeve, MNE will go down further.

The only ace up any of these developer's sleeve should be delivering a great project that people will find valuable/useful, without that the value will only go down, I'm going to hold the rest of my MNE for the long term as I believe the developer is just getting started and will work to progress MNE and ARTE

If a new company arrives with half as good of a product and twice the marketing, they will win and make mne and arte worthless

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
MrPuffnStuff

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:41:26 PM

This is only explanation for the price still remaining low. MNE has been at lower for months and there were buying going on in seamless way. People those realized the potential were keep stocking up in tranches. Don't worry price will rise up suddenly when demand will increase and supply will remain less in next few weeks.

nah the minereum is expected to rise in artemine ico but no. no one find something special with it.  Cheesy

The people who bought ARTE are the same as the people who bought MNE, which means there isn't a lot of new money flowing in, that's why prices remain low

Thats true so far.
Maybe in the future weeks some NEW investors might want to join in. For them it would be better to do this with MNE than ETH at the current exchange rates.
But the ARTE projects needs much more attention for this to happen.

Even if there will be new people buying MNE for the sole purpose of putting them into the Arte ICO, when the ICO ends the demand will plummet again while the genesis addresses will continue to mine. If the dev doesn't have an ace up his sleeve, MNE will go down further.

The only ace up any of these developer's sleeve should be delivering a great project that people will find valuable/useful, without that the value will only go down, I'm going to hold the rest of my MNE for the long term as I believe the developer is just getting started and will work to progress MNE and ARTE

If a new company arrives with half as good of a product and twice the marketing, they will win and make mne and arte worthless

Only time will tell, the market is completely speculative and all it would take for MNE or ARTE to hit 10$ is a partnership or some other big news.  It's also just as easy to look at it the other way, the value will tank with every copy cat project with better marketing, this is the game we're playing!
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:58:18 PM

i dont understand, how is this even possible? artemine ICO collected MORE THAN A HALF of all existing at the moment MNE tokens!!
and price is still super small? its not possible that token do not grow up with more than 50% tokens gone

https://etherscan.io/address/0xcf24FA5606BBE4Dab3bA24CB586b4353fE83094a
Well, there's only one explanation on that, maybe there is one person or a small group of person who owns that Minereum tokens and just like distributing it to Artemine, anticipating that artemine will be more valuable in he future than MNE, which maybe right. thats why.
bigon

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:06:56 PM

I think DEV wanna drop MNE. It means that he wanna to promote ARTE, sell all of ur MNE, it will no cost soon. Cool
player01

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:12:09 PM

How can we verify that after Ico ends, all the MNE sent to ico address will be really burned?
malerowk

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:26:24 PM

How can we verify that after Ico ends, all the MNE sent to ico address will be really burned?

as of the latest information, they will burn them periodically throughout the ICO, also they will announce it when they do so.
muhlambo

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:28:20 PM

as of the latest information, they will burn them periodically throughout the ICO, also they will announce it when they do so.

Sooner they start to burn it (hopefully with massive portions immediately (or why not burn all MNE at once asap)), better it would be. Everyone looks at the supply and market cap from coinmarketcap website and if people see the massive supply/market cap cut, they see the growth potential. MNE would see exciting days again. Hoping soon more information about this case from the developer.
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:50:00 PM

minereum price is very low now!

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
Tonton99

Activity: 252

What if I sold?

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:57:07 PM

Sooner they start to burn it (hopefully with massive portions immediately (or why not burn all MNE at once asap)), better it would be. Everyone looks at the supply and market cap from coinmarketcap website and if people see the massive supply/market cap cut, they see the growth potential. MNE would see exciting days again. Hoping soon more information about this case from the developer.

You think or hope?
Market cap will be $1 mio or less with ranking around #400 in the CMG. This far down the line no-one will be interested since this is scam coin territory.
The only way up for MNE is announcements on development but which ones are relevant? The Pokemon game? Lottery with a supply of 500k coins? A token creation function that is worthless since ART will take this over with more features.
Accept the fact that MNE will slowly fade away until some groundbreaking development comes around but what are the chances? You tell me.

CryptoMeister
lincolnfadden

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:04:26 PM

The magnificent image of Minereum cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.
muhlambo

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:05:13 PM

You think or hope?
Market cap will be $1 mio or less with ranking around #400 in the CMG. This far down the line no-one will be interested since this is scam coin territory.
The only way up for MNE is announcements on development but which ones are relevant? The Pokemon game? Lottery with a supply of 500k coins? A token creation function that is worthless since ART will take this over with more features.
Accept the fact that MNE will slowly fade away until some groundbreaking development comes around but what are the chances? You tell me.

Nice try FUDDER Cheesy but MNE and ART actually play different roles (One is self-miner and one is ICO factory) and both of them are equally in the mind of dev. I understand that you want to buy MNE at low with constant FUD talks. You are too obvious case of that kind of agenda.
Tonton99

What if I sold?

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:19:49 PM

The magnificent image of Minereum cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.

Funny you say that, I have been riding this wave since intro in May but never felt that this was one of my safest investments.
The late August spike was my ticket out  re-invested a little part of the profits back into Minereum betting on another ICO spike that never happened.
Read the thread and discover that a lot of community members questioned the inactive genesis accounts but it was never revealed what exactly happened to them. The community consensed that they were lost but now the white rabbit in the hat appears and trust is gone.
Suit yourself if you consider this a save bet, its your call.
I will consider a buy at 0.0025 when time comes :-)

CryptoMeister
Noobquestions

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:25:13 PM

MNE seems to be the most clever scam coin ever built.

First, the free stuff. Not even mining is necessary because with every ETH block built, there is MNE created.
Second, you gain trust by actually fulfilling your promises like the token creation service. i mean, its great and all, but there is no other stuff down the road.
In the meantime, you easily sell off your stash because you got it for free too. Much of it. Probably several hundred genesis addresses. Of course the pump is extremely helpful there.
Third, you generate more shills with a new coin which is directly linked to the first coin. Apparently, people will eat this shit up because the trust is already there. Does not matter that there was no info what this new coin actually does. The hype was real.
Great time to sell off again.
Forth, the new coin will be sold via ICO. Shillzzz. Since the stack is still not empty, there is a method to drop some more shitcoins on others. You can swap your useless MNE for a new coin which will too be mined free of charge.
Fifth, major selloff once the new coin is listed on the first exchange. Guess who will be able to sell off these coins? Since the ART generation will take ages, you need a massive stash of ART genesis addresses. Who will have those?? You can answer that for yourself.

i must say. Kudos to the allegedly swiss-based scammers Smiley
Tonton99

What if I sold?

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:38:33 PM

I've been relentlessly shilling MNE throughout the whole of this topic. Perfectly sensible thing to do for me since I own a genesis address and dev never asked for any money.

The recently announced ICO, and the way in which it is constructed, changes things around though.

Where we previously had an anonymous dev who was giving away money with a 3 page white paper with a lot of blank spaces we now have an anonymous dev who is asking for money with a 3 page white paper with a lot of blank spaces. Dev never disclosed the amount of genesis accounts dev owns. This wasn't a problem before because everything was for free.

Now we have Dev holding an ICO using both MNE and ETH but at a rate of 1 ETH to 10 MNE.

Naturally people will want to participate in the ICO of Minereum's magic Dev. They'll run to buy MNE because they'll get a far better rate using MNE for the ICO than when using ETH.

The result is a huge pump in price for MNE.

Nice for MNE holders such as me. And MNE holders such as Dev.

But hey, MNE Dev never disclosed how many genesis addresses he holds? It never was an issue because everything was always paid for and given for free. But it is an issue now all of a sudden. All of a sudden there is real money involved.

Could it be that dev is creating artifical demand for MNE so he can offload his stash? Could it be that Dev is looking for an exit?

Coins like Mastercoin and Nxt pulled exactly the same trick.

Any MNE holder at this point will want full proven disclosure on the amount of MNE genesis addresses Dev holds

I'm not calling scam here but there are red flags everywhere. I would hope Dev will address the issues I've just pointed out.

Don't say FUD when something has been addressed numerous times and never was cleared by Dev.
Yesterday this popped up just before 11:59 UTC so you all know by now that you have been tricked.
Red flags were there but you all turned them into champagne showers in Dev's residence since no-one apparently took the effort to do some proper investigation in your future investment.

CryptoMeister
Tonton99

What if I sold?

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:52:43 PM

A user in Telegram has posted a breakdown on the status of MNE genesis addresses. Here's what he came up with:

Albert Bobby

I did a quick scan of the genesis addresses, this is their current token content:
Genesis addresses with tokens:
-------------------------------
31870 - 31880: 3 addresses
31880 - 31890: 1160 addresses
31890 - 31900: 242 addresses
31900 - 31910: 409 addresses
31910 - 31920: 159 addresses
31920 - 31930: 211 addresses
31930 - 31940: 78 addresses
31940 - 31950: 30 addresses
31950 - 31960: 5 addresses
31960 - 31970: 1 addresses
31970 - 31980: 1 addresses
31980 - 31990: 1 addresses
31990 - 32000: 4 addresses
32000: 1965 addresses

Albert

I thought only a bit over 2k addresses "survived"

Albert Bobby

well it's ~2.3K
+strong hand genesis holders

Beck

Let me understand correct... only 2.3 k genesis addresses survived, so theoretically the total max supply should be 32000x2300?
~ 76 million?
By the time 47 years is done?

Albert Bobby

we only know that 2.3K genesis addresses had some activity
there can be sleeping genesis addresses that haven't moved their mne yet
although I think that's not a huge number
Looks like we have some strong holders or genesis addresses that are lost to time.

We'll see over time which untouched addresses wake up and become active.

It would be great to see a lower max total supply in my opinion.

See what has been discussed about the genesis addresses that were obtained after the Airdrop.
Yesterday we saw the untouched addresses opening up again and considering the chronological event those addresses all should trace back to one single person.

You should know when you are tricked!

CryptoMeister
lisasteca

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:26:10 PM

MNE seems to be the most clever scam coin ever built.

First, the free stuff. Not even mining is necessary because with every ETH block built, there is MNE created.
Second, you gain trust by actually fulfilling your promises like the token creation service. i mean, its great and all, but there is no other stuff down the road.
In the meantime, you easily sell off your stash because you got it for free too. Much of it. Probably several hundred genesis addresses. Of course the pump is extremely helpful there.
Third, you generate more shills with a new coin which is directly linked to the first coin. Apparently, people will eat this shit up because the trust is already there. Does not matter that there was no info what this new coin actually does. The hype was real.
Great time to sell off again.
Forth, the new coin will be sold via ICO. Shillzzz. Since the stack is still not empty, there is a method to drop some more shitcoins on others. You can swap your useless MNE for a new coin which will too be mined free of charge.
Fifth, major selloff once the new coin is listed on the first exchange. Guess who will be able to sell off these coins? Since the ART generation will take ages, you need a massive stash of ART genesis addresses. Who will have those?? You can answer that for yourself.

i must say. Kudos to the allegedly swiss-based scammers Smiley

MNE scam coin? what abount bitcoincash? you pay 600 dollars for an altcoin create and give it for  free to the bitcoin holder, how you call this coin?
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 12:02:36 AM

Can someone please explain how the burn process of a token take place, step by step if someone know?
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:01:22 AM

why  ico using mne but the MNE 's price still low , that's very ridiculous

hope the price will rising later
Theone101

Activity: 187

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:39:16 AM

ha Turns out this new ico bring MNE to the ground instead doing the opposite,very strange indeed...so much for the anticipated pump,im glad i have sold when i have sold,long time ago around $10
Pages: « 1 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 [329] 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: