Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:30:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Artemine- First Self Mining Smart Contract 2.0  (Read 68554 times)
Pr0jectMayhem

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:07:21 AM

I see alot of mne supporters here, but its almost blind support there is alot of problems with the management of this ico, nobody is talking about it on social media it barley has any presence at all you need people to make this take off, as for well the developer never communicates but he always delivers. what planet are you on? what has he delivered you tell me, because I see nothing of importance with this coin and nobody being answered at all on every level

You're really not seeing 'blind' supporters on this forum.  I think a lot of people investing in the ICO are like me, willing to take the risk on a completely undeveloped project that has some potential to be big.  The developer actually does communicate, I've exchanged messages with him, he's been relatively quiet the past month though I'm not gonna argue that.  I honestly don't think the developer is ready to shore up a lot of resources for marketing and getting the word out at this point in the project.  Once the ICO factory is live and there's more of a foundation, we should expect to see more marketing as you will definitely need users at this point. 

You see nothing of importance with this coin?  Did you post here in this thread simply to tell us you don't find this project important?  OK, noted, carry on...

I like the devs approach, let their work do the talking. MNE is solid as fuck, no reason ART wont be as well. Stop bitching about lack of social media presence and make it happen if your worried about it. crypto 101....nobody will do it for you brother.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:21:27 AM

I see alot of mne supporters here, but its almost blind support there is alot of problems with the management of this ico, nobody is talking about it on social media it barley has any presence at all you need people to make this take off, as for well the developer never communicates but he always delivers. what planet are you on? what has he delivered you tell me, because I see nothing of importance with this coin and nobody being answered at all on every level

You're really not seeing 'blind' supporters on this forum.  I think a lot of people investing in the ICO are like me, willing to take the risk on a completely undeveloped project that has some potential to be big.  The developer actually does communicate, I've exchanged messages with him, he's been relatively quiet the past month though I'm not gonna argue that.  I honestly don't think the developer is ready to shore up a lot of resources for marketing and getting the word out at this point in the project.  Once the ICO factory is live and there's more of a foundation, we should expect to see more marketing as you will definitely need users at this point. 

You see nothing of importance with this coin?  Did you post here in this thread simply to tell us you don't find this project important?  OK, noted, carry on...
You both two have a point, but I was also confuse as well, what will be the use or case of the ICO factory, if you can use mienreum as well to create tokens and make an ICO for that? Any relevance on that?

I think the ICO factory will significantly cut costs, as it takes at least 50K to launch a professional ICO (marketing, development, ...). Also, as they allowed investors to pay in Minereum, i'm sure it'll be the other way around, where we'll be able to use art to invest in the lottery/world app

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:25:48 AM

What is the hard cap of this ICO?

This will continue as planned for 30 days you can find the conversion table on whitepaper. This is good decision to raise the more MNE as much as they can. These tokens will be burnt after the finish of this ICO.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
msukairi

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:37:49 AM

I like the devs approach, let their work do the talking. MNE is solid as fuck, no reason ART wont be as well. Stop bitching about lack of social media presence and make it happen if your worried about it. crypto 101....nobody will do it for you brother.

No meaning for marketing without any work, and the case here they have work but not showing it, it's little confusing
LouTong

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:44:07 PM

The Dev is into "worlds firsts"..  "worlds first" self mining coin..  now "worlds first" stealth ICO!  lol
joncoinsnow

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:19:35 PM

what will happen to MNE after this?

▄ ▄ ▄ █ █        H U S H        █ █ ▄ ▄ ▄
█████   drive your money and crypto-currencies    █████
TWITTER   |   ANN THREAD   |   BOUNTY   |   LINKEDIN
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:34:30 PM

Supposedly a Pokemon Go-like app where you can collect MNE instead of pokemon. Nobody knows how this will increase demand though. It would have to be a pay-to-win app but it would have to be a really addicting and good app to make this concept work. Nobody knows if dev has coded an app before. On the other hand, I'm sure that the dev will make some announcement when the mood is at an all-time low.  Smiley
MiBambino

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:46:32 PM

Supposedly a Pokemon Go-like app where you can collect MNE instead of pokemon. Nobody knows how this will increase demand though. It would have to be a pay-to-win app but it would have to be a really addicting and good app to make this concept work. Nobody knows if dev has coded an app before. On the other hand, I'm sure that the dev will make some announcement when the mood is at an all-time low.  Smiley

Next to the app there will be a Minereum lottery, hopefully with Artemine as well.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:19:17 PM

MNE will still be supported and developed by MNE. I believe we have not seen the real rally of MNE, there is market manipulation of price going on which is disturbing to me because so many of the current MNE tokens in circulation have been moved to the ICO address and the price which suppose to move up react in opposite way

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
miner45678

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:28:20 PM

wake me when the ICO is over and ARTE is listed on an exchange.  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
MiBambino

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:53:26 PM

wake me when the ICO is over and ARTE is listed on an exchange.  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

probably a small one at the beginning of november, and a bigger one by the end of november

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:02:41 PM

probably a small one at the beginning of november, and a bigger one by the end of november

I also think this will get same support like MNE but in price it will be more valuable as compare with the mining reward.In November this coin has chance to get rise when this project will be into nice position and this community will be more bigger than now.
Tonton99

Activity: 252

What if I sold?

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:12:55 PM

MNE will still be supported and developed by MNE. I believe we have not seen the real rally of MNE, there is market manipulation of price going on which is disturbing to me because so many of the current MNE tokens in circulation have been moved to the ICO address and the price which suppose to move up react in opposite way

Maybe trust has left the building as well (alongside Dev)

CryptoMeister
MiBambino

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:16:34 PM

I also think this will get same support like MNE but in price it will be more valuable as compare with the mining reward.In November this coin has chance to get rise when this project will be into nice position and this community will be more bigger than now.

I hope the devs start taking marketing and their roadmap a little more serious. They have good products but they need to reach the entire community. Also, having a 3 page roadmap is ridiculous. They need to have clear goals and a hell of a lot more coming up than two milestones allthough both of them are quite exciting)

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
msukairi

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:35:37 PM

Dev will probably do the marketing after finishing the ICO and burned all the sold MNE.
MiBambino

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:39:34 PM

Dev will probably do the marketing after finishing the ICO and burned all the sold MNE.

Let's hope so. I'd be down to do a bounty campaign, I really believe in the projects but they need to reach a lot more people

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
artemine

Activity: 43
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:34:20 AM

Hi All,

We will burn the first received MNEs in the ICO in the next few days! The received MNEs are currently worth around $1 Million (~50% of MNE's supply).

https://etherscan.io/token/0x1a95b271b0535d15fa49932daba31ba612b52946?a=0xcf24fa5606bbe4dab3ba24cb586b4353fe83094a

The ICO will continue as normal and we will periodically burn the next received tokens.

The MNEs will be sent to the Minereum Token Creation Service (will be automatically burned) and an Ethereum Token will be generated out of it.

We may use this created token just for Minereum/Artemine fans, we are not sure yet.

We may create a vote here on bitcointalk for the community to decide what to do with it, after all, the creation of this token will be worth about $1 Million.

More updates soon, stay tuned!
MrPuffnStuff

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:01:39 AM

Hi All,

We will burn the first received MNEs in the ICO in the next few days! The received MNEs are currently worth around $1 Million (~50% of MNE's supply).

https://etherscan.io/token/0x1a95b271b0535d15fa49932daba31ba612b52946?a=0xcf24fa5606bbe4dab3ba24cb586b4353fe83094a

The ICO will continue as normal and we will periodically burn the next received tokens.

The MNEs will be sent to the Minereum Token Creation Service (will be automatically burned) and an Ethereum Token will be generated out of it.

We may use this created token just for Minereum/Artemine fans, we are not sure yet.

We may create a vote here on bitcointalk for the community to decide what to do with it, after all, the creation of this token will be worth about $1 Million.

Awesome, thank you for the update!  I see what you did there with the MNE generated ETH token Smiley I think you should airdrop the new token to holders of Minereum tokens and Artemine genesis holders as a reward for sticking through with the project and believing in Artemine despite the lack of information and heavy amount of FUD...
muhlambo

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:07:12 AM

Hi All,

Great to hear you and can't wait for the following days Smiley
hiramofTyre

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:07:55 AM

Hi All,

Awesome, thank you for the update!  I see what you did there with the MNE generated ETH token Smiley I think you should airdrop the new token to holders of Minereum tokens and Artemine genesis holders as a reward for sticking through with the project and believing in Artemine despite the lack of information and heavy amount of FUD...

This is a really good idea.  Either way hopefully MNE's price would spike as it is really undervalued right now.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: