Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:53:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NTRY] Notary Platform  (Read 39974 times)
NTRY (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 04:55:12 AM

german translation still needed? pm me!

Yes, german is still needed. I shoot you a pm!

@Jcga thank you!  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Awallon

Activity: 518
Merit: 299

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:58:41 AM

joined your twitter bounty dev,thanks Tongue
NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 05:41:40 AM

joined your twitter bounty dev,thanks Tongue

Thank you for supporting us Awallon! Wink
When your rank changes to jr.member you are welcome to participate also in our Signature Campaign.

Saso

coinmenace

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:00:36 AM

Where is your team located? Are you all in 1 location/ country and often meet? Or do you already have office and legal company registered?
B3N4

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:04:23 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2017, 08:25:08 AM by B3N4

This project seems great but I have a lot of concerns:

1/ You want to create a 23 000 000 $ market cap (15000btc) after the ico why such a huge market cap and from which marketcap the project will be viable and why ?
2/ No offense but could you be more professional on the picture you posted (no selfies) ?
3/ What is your skills in international laws why there is no lawyer in your core team for a such project ?
4/ Why there is no technical aspects on your whitepaper about the way you gonna create this plateform ?
5/ Why do you think etc could be better than eth ? currently the smart contract token are for most of them eth-based
6/ If the goal is not reached why do you want to burn the remaining coins instead of giving them in pro-rata to participants ? If you burn it you are creating an artificial value for the other token which will have a value without enough demand and it can lead to a huge dump when the coin will hit the market.

I am seriously thinking about investing in this project because I have imagined it the day I heard about ethereum so consider all these questions like a constructive criticism and not like fud.

Thanks for your answers
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 06:14:43 AM

Hi for the registration I did register a btc wallet instead of ETC, Where or who can I contact to fix this?
Thanks!

sabotag3x
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 2162

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:30:58 AM

Now portuguese speakers can discuss about Notary on the official thread in portuguese.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Mr.Coinzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:36:45 AM

what about escrow ?
izi888

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:57:00 AM

what about escrow ?
In general, smart contract for ICO tokens on Etherum ensure some kind of escrow. However, in order to provide the same level of safety as other ICOs, we will let all know about escrow soon. We are working on that.
NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 09:03:22 AM

This project seems great but I have a lot of concerns:

1/ You want to create a 23 000 000 $ market cap (15000btc) after the ico why such a huge market cap and from which marketcap the project will be viable and why ?
2/ No offense but could you be more professional on the picture you posted (no selfies) ?
3/ What is your skills in international laws why there is no lawyer in your core team for a such project ?
4/ Why there is no technical aspects on your whitepaper about the way you gonna create this plateform ?
5/ Why do you think etc could be better than eth ? currently the smart contract token are for most of them eth-based
6/ If the goal is not reached why do you want to burn the remaining coins instead of giving them in pro-rata to participants ? If you burn it you are creating an artificial value for the other token which will have a value without enough demand and it can lead to a huge dump when the coin will hit the market.

I am seriously thinking about investing in this project because I have imagined it the day I heard about ethereum so consider all these questions like a constructive criticism and not like fud.

Thanks for your answers

Hey B3N4,

Thank you for your questions. We were expecting and waiting on some constructive criticism.

There are no short answers to your questions. But I will address some of them more thoroughly soon on our blog.

The answers:

1)   At the time of writing the whitepaper the price of the BTC was between 800 to above 900$ (December 2016). As the market is very volatile, the final price of the tokens will be edited and set before the Pre-ICO an later on in ICO. Nothing is set in stone. We really want to hear the people’s wishes/concerns and react to them. And your questions are more than welcome!

The reason behind 150.000.000 NTRY market cap (more details can be found at the blog later today):

DEMAND : SUPPLY (basic economy)

We fully believe in our project, it is our baby and a project of passion. We will have a minimal cap and we will have maximal cap and at the end it all depends on investors’ perception about our project.

TRANSPARENCY
We believe in transparency. No matter how much we raise, nobody is getting rich quickly because of your investment. For every Notary Platform stage mentioned in timeline the funds will be released according the completion of tasks supervised by escrow. This will also be all provided for public eyes.

MARKET SURVEY
Note that before we started we have tested the potential market. We talked to many (different gender and age) and it turned out that there are a huge number of potential users.

2)   It was intentional while we wanted to be different (it is a matter of taste). However, as project goes on we will improve the pictures. I cannot add anything else, except, yes, yes we can change it....and we will do it  

3)
   That’s the thing. We can predict the first 3,5 years but our road does not end there. Note that useful products (web and app) will be available at each stage. Stage 3 is massive and we expect that a year in the stage 3 is just a minimum to see some results. As you probably know that to this date implementing AI to the field of smart contracts is a »mission unknown« and we do not really know how much funding and how much time will be needed.

4)   For the needs of writing the Whitepaper and started moving forward we had an outside help from the high court when we needed it. We wanted to make sure that a timestamp on a contract (and everything attached to it) can be seen as a proof. Note, however, that this depends on the jurisdiction. But for the future, I fully agree with you, we need a lawyer; not just one, but more. In the blog post for Pre-ICO (https://medium.com/notary-platform/pre-ico-notary-platform-token-distribution-f58cc453bda6 ), I am already talking that we need, beside the new devs, two lawyers specialized in International law.

As I told you yesterday, our aim is to prove, that digitized content, which contains all elements of the contract, can be, due to the mechanism of the distributed ledger technology, treated as an immutable transaction (i.e. immutable proof) in all of the countries and markets we want in. Of course, both parties should agree on using this way of contracting. We believe, that life (and legal laws, too) will sooner or later adopt to the technology.

5)   It is intentionally written »easy«, so a majority of people can understand it. We want to make sure that the people realize that this platform will enable them to engage in contract everywhere in any time of the day, quicker, cheaper, and in all life situations. But if you want technical, we can also talk about that aspect. Just write us a question on notary.platform@gmail.com or write a follow-up question of what you would like to know.

6)   Both ETH and ETC are very similar for the time being, but their future development will (most likely) be different. ETH is main stream right now but the situation will change. We also believe in “code is law” (check the Ethereum Classic webpage). We are still discussing about this and will decide soon. Note also that some big players were already joined the ETC.

7)
   The dumping of the tokens could happen in many scenarios. We hope that potential investors will be long term investors and not just speculators. But we will take your proposition into consideration and discuss it. We will also check what others did in that case and how the people reacted.

I hope that I answered you questions sufficiently. If you have any follow-up questions, please ask.

regards
Saso

Hi for the registration I did register a btc wallet instead of ETC, Where or who can I contact to fix this?
Thanks!

Fixed Smiley

B3N4

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 11:20:24 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2017, 11:41:02 AM by B3N4

Thanks for taking time to answer me, as you can see I have edited my comment meanwhile and I deleted my third question because the answer was obvious.
I am glad to know you took in consideration my suggestions.
I hope you will opt for ethereum because if "the code is the law" it may be complicated to go mainstream.
I am sure this project will have a bright future !
Amontana

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 02:18:50 PM

This is a great idea.  I think this system will radically change life and will ease the torment of people from bureaucratic norms!   If not this one comes another. Grin  We are alpha testers of the New World ...! Grin
NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 04:02:49 PM

new blog post:
https://medium.com/@sash87/15-000-btc-you-are-crazy-2cbfb459ef1d

In the following week we will try and cover in our blog posts some more technical aspects of the Notary Platform Project.
I will make an update here when we upload it to the blog.

This is a great idea.  I think this system will radically change life and will ease the torment of people from bureaucratic norms!   If not this one comes another. Grin  We are alpha testers of the New World ...! Grin

I totally agree with you!

Thanks for taking time to answer me, as you can see I have edited my comment meanwhile and I deleted my third question because the answer was obvious.
I am glad to know you took in consideration my suggestions.
I hope you will opt for ethereum because if "the code is the law" it may be complicated to go mainstream.
I am sure this project will have a bright future !

Thank you B3N4 for asking the questions.

regards,
Saso

Anjing Lu

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:24:47 PM

What is the details for Twitter campaign?
NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 04:26:04 PM

What is the details for Twitter campaign?

you can see all info here:
https://medium.com/notary-platform/notary-platform-pre-ico-bounties-2e6b2748ca58

regards,
Saso

b.i.t.c.o.i.n

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 12:54:05 AM

Where I can found download link for ETC Wallet ?
Amontana

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 01:03:49 AM

Look at here - ethereumclassic.github.io
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 01:15:46 AM

Why the total this coin only: 150.000.000 NTRY, i think do not of the future and fullfill the needs of 1% of the world population. bitcoin stocks 24.000.000 x 100.000.000 and enoguh for world population.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

b.i.t.c.o.i.n

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 02:35:43 AM

Look at here - ethereumclassic.github.io

Got it .. Thank 'S
B3N4

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 04:48:33 AM

I think you should take a look at this article before choosing etc instead of eth: https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/guides/what-is-ethereum-classic/

If there is no way to cancel a smart-contract using the law it will never go mainstream, just imagine this case: a guy is death treaten and sell his house for 2$ or marry against his will if we cannot cancel this smartcontract retroactively how can we be able to go mainstream ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: