Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:02:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NTRY] Notary Platform  (Read 39974 times)
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:25:31 AM

Waiting eagerly for the announcement of Pre-ICO. I just want to know when is the exact time to start the contribution.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 04:09:53 AM

The ICO fixed price of tokens: 1 NTRY = 10.000 SAT

Waiting for this ICO and how much bonuses will we get if join in the pre-ICO?

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 04:30:26 AM

Dear OP, I confirming that join for signature campaign. I also filled the spreadsheets: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfGrl9vQSCv6-Rg4drV23Ili6hkLwCmZhJMW_WmWwZYMwu11A/viewform?c=0&w=1&fbzx=-1888234708987158000

Please update and accept my request. Thanks

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

NTRY (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 06:36:34 AM

Hey guys,

here are the instructions. Everything is on there, just the last remaining step will be added to the blog post just at the time of the Pre-ICO (today at 18:00 GMT).

link to the instructions:

https://medium.com/@sash87/notary-platform-pre-ico-myetherwallet-step-by-step-instructions-5f7ff1cafa8a

If there are any questions, suggestions or anything like that, please let us know.

thank you,
Notary team

Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:20:46 AM

Saso when you post the istruction for partecipate to preICO

From their website: https://medium.com/notary-platform/notary-platform-pre-ico-bounties-2e6b2748ca58

Together we decided and reserved 500,000 NTRY tokens (6,67% of the total amount of Pre-ICO) for several bounties. The tokens will be distributed to anyone who will take part in Pre-ICO Bounty Campaign and support Notary Platform before and during the Pre-ICO.

But we still need details instructions to join pre ICO.
NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 11:18:47 AM

Saso when you post the istruction for partecipate to preICO

From their website: https://medium.com/notary-platform/notary-platform-pre-ico-bounties-2e6b2748ca58

Together we decided and reserved 500,000 NTRY tokens (6,67% of the total amount of Pre-ICO) for several bounties. The tokens will be distributed to anyone who will take part in Pre-ICO Bounty Campaign and support Notary Platform before and during the Pre-ICO.

But we still need details instructions to join pre ICO.

The ICO fixed price of tokens: 1 NTRY = 10.000 SAT

Waiting for this ICO and how much bonuses will we get if join in the pre-ICO?

Waiting eagerly for the announcement of Pre-ICO. I just want to know when is the exact time to start the contribution.

Infos about Pre-ICO
https://medium.com/notary-platform/pre-ico-start-20-5-2017-8e90d97c3bae

Instructions for those who want to participate
https://medium.com/notary-platform/notary-platform-pre-ico-myetherwallet-step-by-step-instructions-5f7ff1cafa8a

Regards,
Saso

janpec1000

Activity: 179

Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 12:51:36 PM

Hm project looks good but there are some major things to clear up before any investment should be made, especially the question asked on page 8.
Does any/all courts actually consider digital blockchain "signature" of contract as valid, if so i would asume that court would need special IT consultant to confirm that, just like the courts have medical and economic consultants to confirm certain things that are too specific for judge to get grasp on quickly. Becouse of contract or signature is not recognized such project would lose most of value since contracts cannot be forced by law in court. This is something developers should straight on either prove by strong example or at least some proper explanations.

NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 01:40:27 PM

Hm project looks good but there are some major things to clear up before any investment should be made, especially the question asked on page 8.
Does any/all courts actually consider digital blockchain "signature" of contract as valid, if so i would asume that court would need special IT consultant to confirm that, just like the courts have medical and economic consultants to confirm certain things that are too specific for judge to get grasp on quickly. Becouse of contract or signature is not recognized such project would lose most of value since contracts cannot be forced by law in court. This is something developers should straight on either prove by strong example or at least some proper explanations.

hello Janpec1000,

thank you for your question.

I totaly agree with your view on things. On the first stage of the Notary Platform we will enable a digital signature provided to contract (and media) by blockchain. This signature is legal binding. Please check the following link:

http://blog.pandadoc.com/do-esignatures-have-a-legal-leg-to-stand-on
"In 27 countries -- including China, the United States, Russia, Australia, Canada and those in the European Union -- electronic signature is legally binding."

Like you said, when the court does not understand the meaning behind blockchain the IT (blockchain) expert will be called for an explanation. With the explanation the contracts are considered as proof in front of court.

A good article that gives another view on the blockchain and the court of law is seen here:
http://www.lawpracticetoday.org/article/lawyers-blockchain/

and here:
http://www.lawtechnologytoday.org/2017/01/blockchain-lawyers-101-part-2/

But this are only use cases for the first stage of the Notary Platform. When we get to the later stages the contracts/proof will be more advanced and a lot more tech awareness from the court will be needed. Sooner or later they must and will adapt to the technology.

I hope you have got your answer. If not, just write a follow-up Smiley

saso

jack0m
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1988

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:27:52 PM

Hey guys,

here are the instructions. Everything is on there, just the last remaining step will be added to the blog post just at the time of the Pre-ICO (today at 18:00 GMT).

https://medium.com/@sash87/notary-platform-pre-ico-myetherwallet-step-by-step-instructions-5f7ff1cafa8a

If there are any questions, suggestions or anything like that, please let us know.

thank you,
Notary team

Hi, is there any way to enable option for receiving NTRY tokens by making an Offline Transaction on MyEthetWallet? That could be safer than online ones. Could you please provide detailed instructions for offline method too?
Many thanks

Money is a hoax. Debt is slavery. Consumerism is toxic.
janpec1000

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 04:17:14 PM

hello Janpec1000,

I totaly agree with your view on things. On the first stage of the Notary Platform we will enable a digital signature provided to contract (and media) by blockchain. This signature is legal binding. Please check the following link:

"In 27 countries -- including China, the United States, Russia, Australia, Canada and those in the European Union -- electronic signature is legally binding."

Like you said, when the court does not understand the meaning behind blockchain the IT (blockchain) expert will be called for an explanation. With the explanation the contracts are considered as proof in front of court.

A good article that gives another view on the blockchain and the court of law is seen here:

and here:

But this are only use cases for the first stage of the Notary Platform. When we get to the later stages the contracts/proof will be more advanced and a lot more tech awareness from the court will be needed. Sooner or later they must and will adapt to the technology.

saso

Thanks for answer. Okay so first thing is cleared up signatures are a go since they are legally binding, that is most important obstracle to clear up.
The only thing that stays in a bit of mist is once this smart contracts really do hit the court what happens how does the procedure goes, the thing that is questionable to me is how will IT consultants be hired/implemented, it will take time i know that judging from the way current consulting for medicine and all the exams doctor has to go trough to apply, and its quite detailed process which probably took quite some time to be shaped by ministry for justice or whichever institutution did it. Now on brighter side blockchain situations are nearly completly objective and straight forward and especially for notary they dont include complex process which makes me think that whole IT consultant process of seting it up might be quite faster and quicker in real use. Signature of blockchain can be quickly confirmed and its nearly straight to go answer and then for law process to continue. But that is all once the whole process is done and set up and i have no doubt that in 10 years we will see this being completly functional, but from investment perspective into this project obviously majority really dont care for such large time horizon.
So in the end it matters what happens when first contracts will start to hit the courts will courts be able to solve problem quickly with somehow quickly hiring some IT consultant (similar the way its done for translations in courts), its important to forsee whethere there could be any serious potential nonfunctionalities there becouse if they are for investors in such project could be disaster as with no doubt market would be sucked out of such cryptocurrency.
Not trying to be doom viewer at all just to be clear, its just important in investing to be as strategic as possible to forsee any forward weaknesses.

NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 04:46:34 PM

hello Janpec1000,

and here:

saso

Thanks for answer. Okay so first thing is cleared up signatures are a go since they are legally binding, that is most important obstracle to clear up.
The only thing that stays in a bit of mist is once this smart contracts really do hit the court what happens how does the procedure goes, the thing that is questionable to me is how will IT consultants be hired/implemented, it will take time i know that judging from the way current consulting for medicine and all the exams doctor has to go trough to apply, and its quite detailed process which probably took quite some time to be shaped by ministry for justice or whichever institutution did it. Now on brighter side blockchain situations are nearly completly objective and straight forward and especially for notary they dont include complex process which makes me think that whole IT consultant process of seting it up might be quite faster and quicker in real use. Signature of blockchain can be quickly confirmed and its nearly straight to go answer and then for law process to continue. But that is all once the whole process is done and set up and i have no doubt that in 10 years we will see this being completly functional, but from investment perspective into this project obviously majority really dont care for such large time horizon.
So in the end it matters what happens when first contracts will start to hit the courts will courts be able to solve problem quickly with somehow quickly hiring some IT consultant (similar the way its done for translations in courts), its important to forsee whethere there could be any serious potential nonfunctionalities there becouse if they are for investors in such project could be disaster as with no doubt market would be sucked out of such cryptocurrency.
Not trying to be doom viewer at all just to be clear, its just important in investing to be as strategic as possible to forsee any forward weaknesses.

Great response Smiley

From the investors perspective: as we said. the signatures are legally binding. In the stage one and even before that we will have a working product, which you can use as a proof in the front of court. Second thing. The app will be instantly economically viable. That means every contract signed via Notary Platform app, brings the company money, which also brings the token holder money (see link: https://medium.com/notary-platform/the-role-of-ntry-token-89fc4f5c353e). I have mentioned earlier that we are in contact with major "used car" selling portals for cooperation and you probably know that is a big sector. With our predictions and as the things are moving, this is worth it. And yes, this is only stage one....smart contracts will be added as a feature in the stage 2, and will be also applicable to certain markets where the contracts like that are allowed. the example I use: if you are renting the storage space and you don`t pay the rent at the time which is stated in contract, the door will automatically locked, and only owner could open it.

You have mentioned the time frame of 10 years. We are certainly not aiming for take it that long. The app will be released in late august/September (before the ICO) and available for commercial use right at the launch.

For the IT experts.
My personal opinion is, that the fast expansion of blockchain will provide to court to have a few "school" cases, which will be big in media (someone must be first). Then those things about blockchain/smart contract will be commonly known and normaly used in the court of law. Take also in to the account that lawyers are already preparing for this tech.

regards,
saso

janpec1000

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 05:05:00 PM

hello Janpec1000,

and here:

saso

Great response Smiley

From the investors perspective: as we said. the signatures are legally binding. In the stage one and even before that we will have a working product, which you can use as a proof in the front of court. Second thing. The app will be instantly economically viable. That means every contract signed via Notary Platform app, brings the company money, which also brings the token holder money (see link: https://medium.com/notary-platform/the-role-of-ntry-token-89fc4f5c353e). I have mentioned earlier that we are in contact with major "used car" selling portals for cooperation and you probably know that is a big sector. With our predictions and as the things are moving, this is worth it. And yes, this is only stage one....smart contracts will be added as a feature in the stage 2, and will be also applicable to certain markets where the contracts like that are allowed. the example I use: if you are renting the storage space and you don`t pay the rent at the time which is stated in contract, the door will automatically locked, and only owner could open it.

You have mentioned the time frame of 10 years. We are certainly not aiming for take it that long. The app will be released in late august/September (before the ICO) and available for commercial use right at the launch.

For the IT experts.
My personal opinion is, that the fast expansion of blockchain will provide to court to have a few "school" cases, which will be big in media (someone must be first). Then those things about blockchain/smart contract will be commonly known and normaly used in the court of law. Take also in to the account that lawyers are already preparing for this tech.

regards,
saso

Okay, sounds good. Actually since my mother is judge i think it would be interesting and valuable to actually enforce one test action to see how the process would go. Once your platform will be ready to form contracts ill form one quick low cost test contract with friend and check with mother how the process would go, i would explain as best as i can the main functionalities of the blockchain signature and the laws and articles it is bind to for EU law. The problem is that i cant actually get the process going into proper law process since that would probalby cost me more than i would be willing to invest into this project, so ill need to think how to get this done to as close as possible to real law process of enforcing it. Hm.
Do you have date when will it be possible to start forming contracts with your platform?

CrackDown

Activity: 140

Never too old to learn

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 05:44:10 PM

where i can buy this ? and how the project goes so far ?
jack0m
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 05:48:37 PM

Hey guys,

thank you,
Notary team

Hi, is there any way to enable option for receiving NTRY tokens by making an Offline Transaction on MyEthetWallet? That could be safer than online ones. Could you please provide detailed instructions for offline method too?
Many thanks

anything about offline transaction?

NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 05:57:16 PM

in 5minutes I will shate the link with the instruction.

Hey guys,

thank you,
Notary team

Many thanks

Please give us some more time, we are just preparing for the launch,

regards,
saso

jack0m
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 06:00:34 PM

in 5minutes I will shate the link with the instruction.

Hey guys,

thank you,
Notary team

Many thanks

Please give us some more time, we are just preparing for the launch,

regards,
saso

ok, thanks

NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 06:02:14 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2017, 06:20:46 PM by NTRY

the Pre ICO is live. All the info:

https://medium.com/notary-platform/notary-platform-pre-ico-myetherwallet-step-by-step-instructions-5f7ff1cafa8a

1ETH = 875 NTRY which is around 8ksat/NTRY

regards,
Notary team

Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 06:06:58 PM

Done Smiley

It's a shame that it's taking so much ETH for fees :/

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 06:09:17 PM

Done Smiley

It's a shame that it's taking so much ETH for fees :/

Gas prices are returned! The fees are around 1.5$ per ETH.

Thank you for your contribution.

Regards,
Saso

jack0m
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 06:21:00 PM

I see 150 ETH already collected. Is there a maximum ETH amount after which pre-ICO gets closed?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: