Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:39:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NTRY] Notary Platform  (Read 39974 times)
NTRY (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 04:21:23 PM

Hi Saso! How do you choose to keep tokens or retrieve the ethereums back? And when will this choice be made?

Congratulations on your professionalism and wishes for the next!

Hey BitBitCoin!

Because the goal was not met, each investor has a choice (5 days) to decide if he wants to stick by our project (and get the pro rata), or if he wants to change the recieved NTRY back to invested ETH.

Thank you for your kind words and good wishes!

https://medium.com/notary-platform/notary-platform-pre-ico-bounties-2e6b2748ca58
there "The bounties will be distributed within 1 week of the end of Pre-ICO".

Does this mean that I have to wait for the bounty on July 2?

Yes, we are sorry that it is taking to long, but at the end of the week everyone will get their share of bounties.

regards,
saso

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 05:14:22 PM

Thank you guys, we really appreciate it!

how many eth did you collect in the end? im very impressed by the attitude of the team, really a shame that noobs overlook hardworking honest teams, and through money at arrogant ones or even scammers

ps:

what exactly do you mean by :" But before we do that, we will deduct 2.000.000 NTRY for private investors that are showing more and more interest for investing before the ICO. "

Hey tehMoonwalker!

the total amount is following:

What we mean is. In the Pre-ICO we offered 7.000.000 NTRY tokens. Our goal was reaching 1k eth and then dividing it pro rata. Raising funds wasnt successful and only half was reached, so we decided that we can offer the existing investors similar conditions as if 1k eth would be reached (50% of the goal reached -> 71,4% of the Pre-ICO tokens pro rata). Deducted 2.000.000 NTRY tokens will be used for raising funds from private investors, people that are in the business environments and not very tech savy and want to invest in Notary. If this is not sold it will be added to the rest of the NTRY tokens meant for ICO.

If my math is correct we have sold 976.831,737837 NTRY tokens. For the pro rata distribution is left 4.023.168,26216 NTRY tokens which will be divided between 92 investors according to their ratio of investment. The less investors stay in, the more it is left to others. You can do the math of how much one investor can get.

regards,
saso

damn so if the project gets successful after all or if the 2nd ico (with maybe a bit more pr Wink) is a hit, then we have the chance of a fortune here

BitBitCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1273
Merit: 1004

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 07:09:29 PM

Hi Saso! How do you choose to keep tokens or retrieve the ethereums back? And when will this choice be made?

Hey BitBitCoin!

Because the goal was not met, each investor has a choice (5 days) to decide if he wants to stick by our project (and get the pro rata), or if he wants to change the recieved NTRY back to invested ETH.

https://medium.com/notary-platform/notary-platform-pre-ico-bounties-2e6b2748ca58

Yes, we are sorry that it is taking to long, but at the end of the week everyone will get their share of bounties.

regards,
saso

I understand, but to express our decision (whether to hold tokens or back Ethereum) how should we do it? Do we have to write it in this thread? Should we send you a private message? Or are there other ways?

izi888

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:18:02 PM

Hey BitBitCoin!

regards,
saso

I understand, but to express our decision (whether to hold tokens or back Ethereum) how should we do it? Do we have to write it in this thread? Should we send you a private message? Or are there other ways?

Please wait a little bit for the instructions! If you want to stick by our project, you do not need to do anything, otherwise you should follow the instructions.

Iztok
NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 07:56:50 PM

As promised the instructions for those of you, who want to withdraw the invested eth: https://medium.com/notary-platform/withdrawal-informations-for-investors-who-participated-in-pre-ico-3bdee222f675

For those who want to receive pro rata, please ignore the link and wait that the rest of the tokens are distributed to you ( saturday or sunday).

regards,
saso

Winner88

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:16:34 PM

Hey Saso, I believe in this project, I missed the pre-ICO but want to participate in the Private sale, is the terms as favorable as the Pre-ICO, including the pro-rata offer? Feel free to PM details of the private sale.
2econd

Activity: 243

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:05:42 AM

Active and dedicated Devs. I will withdraw only a part of my investment, and only because I wish to diversify to another project.

You guys rock!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jack0m
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1988

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:11:00 AM

regards,
saso

Hi saso, does that mean we have to keep the signature until July 2? Or is it safe to change it right now?
Thanks

Money is a hoax. Debt is slavery. Consumerism is toxic.
2econd

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:27:54 AM

Eh I don't understand. I go to the myether address you posted. Copy the text file (the one that opens in the browser right?). Select withdraw. Upload my Ether wallet file. Enter my password.

What is left is the 'write' function which makes me send Ether if I select it. How do I withdraw?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 10:02:01 AM

regards,
saso

Hi saso, does that mean we have to keep the signature until July 2? Or is it safe to change it right now?
Thanks

Yes, it is safe to change it right now.

Iztok

tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 10:38:34 AM

regards,
saso

Thanks

Iztok

"* In order to protect us (in case only a few ETH are left in the Pre-ICO account), the highest amount which each investor will receive, is limited to 20.000 NTRY for each invested ETH."

what happens with the rest?! 90x20.000= 1.8m
2econd

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:48:49 AM

regards,
saso

Thanks

Iztok

"* In order to protect us (in case only a few ETH are left in the Pre-ICO account), the highest amount which each investor will receive, is limited to 20.000 NTRY for each invested ETH."

Those move to the ICO I reckon.

As to my earlier question, is it because I use a Mac? The Json file opens in my browser and I simply copy that text to myetherwallet.

NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 10:56:17 AM

regards,
saso

Thanks

Iztok

I want to correct your calculation. Not 20.000 NTRY per investor but per ETH invested, which is a huge difference. There were like 94 investors and 496eth raised funds. If all of the eth were divided pro rata for the final cound of investors it would look like that: 4.023.168,26216 NTRY tokens (unsold) / 496 ETH = 8.111,23 NTRY per ETH (20.000 in more than double that!). More investors taking funds out, the biger share is geting divided. But we made a ceeling for that.

What is our concern??
I give you an example. At the end 2 from 94 investors are left. Each one inevsted 3eth. If we do not protect ourself they each get 2.000.000 NTRY for 3eth! We could use that, for raising capital from private investors.

I think the 125% bonus + 20.000 per eth is a generous reward. What do you think?

saso

NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 10:59:13 AM

Eh I don't understand. I go to the myether address you posted. Copy the text file (the one that opens in the browser right?). Select withdraw. Upload my Ether wallet file. Enter my password.

What is left is the 'write' function which makes me send Ether if I select it. How do I withdraw?

If you choose to withdraw your funds, please follow the instructions:
1. go to this link: https://www.myetherwallet.com/#contracts
2. copy ABI interfaces from github: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/furusiyya/Notary-
 Platform/master/PreICOAbi.json and past in the box with label ABI interfaces
3. In contract address field enter the following address:
 0x1fe7A92013b295FF98da0954b7A08e603754a1bf
4. Click on ‘ACCESS’ button
5. And next to withdraw funds please call the function ‘safeWithdrawal()’ and next you need to input key file of your account that you used previously to buy NTRY, that received and holds NTRY.
6. Your investment must be back on your address. Check your account balance!

Are you following the instructions? On which step are you?

saso

2econd

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:25:08 AM

Well I am guessing the last one.
I go to the address
Enter your Ether address
Copy/Paste all the text I receive from the link, this opens in a browser for me, I could post it if required.
Click access.
I select withdrawal from the drop down menu.
I open my wallet file.
I enter my password.

Now the 'write' button appears. When I click it, I can't send Ether. But don't understand how to withdraw.

Also I hope I can withdraw partially, not all of my investment.

NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 11:39:20 AM

I go to the address
Enter your Ether address
Copy/Paste all the text I receive from the link, this opens in a browser for me, I could post it if required.
Click access.
I open my wallet file.
I enter my password.

Now the 'write' button appears. When I click it, I can't send Ether. But don't understand how to withdraw.

2econd,

I dont think that partially withdrawal is possible (at least without doing it manualy), and you must send all of the NTRY back.

But please wait a bit longer, our dev will contact you ASAP and guide you through the process!

saso

atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:15:09 PM

I go to the address
Enter your Ether address
Click access.
I open my wallet file.
I enter my password.

I test and it's the same for me it's not good.

bchev

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:28:09 PM

I go to the address
Enter your Ether address
Click access.
I open my wallet file.
I enter my password.

2econd,

I dont think that partially withdrawal is possible (at least without doing it manualy), and you must send all of the NTRY back.

But please wait a bit longer, our dev will contact you ASAP and guide you through the process!

saso

Is there an option to withdraw partially?
scribbles

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:58:01 PM

Oh that's sad, I was hoping a few people would move out as to increase the huge bonus NTRY is handing out to early investors  Cheesy

But don't worry guys I'm sure they'll have the withdrawal function up and running in no time.

I think this lightly marketed pre-sale, with a project in its early stages, will have no compare to when the actual ICO will be released. Hell, I think they'll reach the cap in the current ICO climate!

For the people who do not understand what Notary offers precisely, it is a simple solution to a widespread problem. It seems small when compared to SOMN or Status or Bancor... But that would be to say a paperclip is a small and pointless little thing. It is not however, a paperclip too is a small and simple solution to a widespread problem. Notary is right in foreseeing the practical use of the blockchain regarding smart contracts.

Its seemingly humble ambitions are a lie, like the paperclip, a small thing that ends up being used by every business worldwide.

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
jack0m
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1988

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 05:46:05 PM

If you choose to withdraw your funds, please follow the instructions:
1. go to this link: https://www.myetherwallet.com/#contracts
2. copy ABI interfaces from github: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/furusiyya/Notary-
 Platform/master/PreICOAbi.json and past in the box with label ABI interfaces
3. In contract address field enter the following address:
 0x1fe7A92013b295FF98da0954b7A08e603754a1bf
4. Click on ‘ACCESS’ button
5. And next to withdraw funds please call the function ‘safeWithdrawal()’ and next you need to input key file of your account that you used previously to buy NTRY, that received and holds NTRY.
6. Your investment must be back on your address. Check your account balance!

Are you following the instructions? On which step are you?

saso

Hi, I followed those instructions, but ethplorer.io still shows the purchased NTRY on my address. I can't even check my ETH balance, as etherscan.io gives an error page Sad
How can I make sure ETH and NTRY are correctly swapped by the contract?

Money is a hoax. Debt is slavery. Consumerism is toxic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: