Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:44:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NTRY] Notary Platform  (Read 39974 times)
James_H

Activity: 517
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:53:23 AM

The smart contract of Notary is ready for released?
What address of this contract?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
timmyzhl

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:05:14 AM

Is the scale of the balance "fair" for the purpose of developing this coin?
dz4505

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:24:08 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2017, 04:35:01 AM by dz4505

https://icotracker.net/project/ntry_platform

You might want to take a look at this.  Your project is marked as Scam Alert.

Also why do you use gmail instead of email with your domain name?  Looks very amateurish.
sylph93

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:06:16 AM

Also why do you use gmail instead of email with your domain name?  Looks very amateurish.

Every ICO can be SCAM even rated stable by sites. Look SONM, it tanking so hard just after end of ICO.
The important thing is how honest the dev team are including smooth communication.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
NTRY (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 05:08:58 AM

Thanks for your opinion,

Wow, no question asked, just marked as scam. I`ve contacted the writer and waiting for explanation.

Regarding the mail. We all have our mails with the domain name, I just prefer gmail, its the fastest way the people can reach me (+ I am using google docs of this address to calculate the bounties,...).

If anyone feels better they can write us on info@notary-platform.com

regards,
saso

SeanPiknick

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:03:55 AM

Thanks for your opinion,

Wow, no question asked, just marked as scam. I`ve contacted the writer and waiting for explanation.

Regarding the mail. We all have our mails with the domain name, I just prefer gmail, its the fastest way the people can reach me (+ I am using google docs of this address to calculate the bounties,...).

regards,
saso

Hello

I'm the founder of the Tracker and one of the Curators.

Your project has been flagged as an alert. SCAM projects are marked for example so https://icotracker.net/project/declouds

Next a few thoughts on why an Alert is set.

If you decide to appeal to the community for financial help in realizing your idea, the goodwill is so kind and open your faces in a broad sense. Give people irrefutable proof of your experience. Provide a technical proof of the concept.  Justify your decision about such large bonuses for early birds... is not it easier to write 10% instead of 5? This is all a game of words often used by scammers. Show real development progress. During all this time, you wrote at least a couple of lines of code? So just show it on GitHub ) etc.

Do not misunderstand me. All these thoughts are based on a real 3-year experience of investing in ICO. I look at your website, which is made "on the knee" under the WordPress (on probation), and I catch déjà vu from the scamers for 3 years and I can not understand how the people who created this site can realize the notarial platform.

I hope I managed to convey the main idea.
Adykingcity

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:21:45 AM

Thanks for your opinion,

regards,
saso

As we know the PRE-ICO has ended
and this has taken a very long time
so when will you sell ICO for this Coin
jack0m
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1988

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:41:17 AM

Thanks for your opinion,

regards,
saso

Hello

Your project has been flagged as an alert. SCAM projects are marked for example so https://icotracker.net/project/declouds

If you decide to appeal to the community for financial help in realizing your idea, the goodwill is so kind and open your faces in a broad sense. Give people irrefutable proof of your experience. Provide a technical proof of the concept.  Justify your decision about such large bonuses for early birds... is not it easier to write 10% instead of 5? This is all a game of words often used by scammers. Show real development progress. During all this time, you wrote at least a couple of lines of code? So just show it on GitHub ) etc.

Do not misunderstand me. All these thoughts are based on a real 3-year experience of investing in ICO. I look at your website, which is made "on the knee" under the WordPress (on probation), and I catch déjà vu from the scamers for 3 years and I can not understand how the people who created this site can realize the notarial platform.

Though I do appreciate your purpose "to make more informed investment decisions through the ICO and want to give the opportunity for all", I believe if you demand more transparency to others, then you should be as much transparent on your side. On your website I read "Who we are? We are distributed team of enthusiasts." That tells very little about yourself...
Who are the Curators? How many are there? What kind of experience and technical expertise can they show, in order to prove their ability to assess the validity of a project?
How can you ensure your judgement is free from any conflict of interest? Etc. Etc.

I know it may look like I'm playing the devil's advocate here, but I'd like to point out those considerations above are not specifically related to this Notary project, rather to your ICO Tracker in a broader sense.

Money is a hoax. Debt is slavery. Consumerism is toxic.
SeanPiknick

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:07:13 PM

Thanks for your opinion,

regards,
saso

Hello

Though I do appreciate your purpose "to make more informed investment decisions through the ICO and want to give the opportunity for all", I believe if you demand more transparency to others, then you should be as much transparent on your side. On your website I read "Who we are? We are distributed team of enthusiasts." That tells very little about yourself...
Who are the Curators? How many are there? What kind of experience and technical expertise can they show, in order to prove their ability to assess the validity of a project?
How can you ensure your judgement is free from any conflict of interest? Etc. Etc.

I know it may look like I'm playing the devil's advocate here, but I'd like to point out those considerations above are not specifically related to this Notary project, rather to your ICO Tracker in a broader sense.

I understand you, but I do not think so.

To me, as an investor does not need to be public, but I invest only in projects whose team is either open, or proved their experience. Through the Tracker, I simply broadcast my choice. And no more. If someone distrusts me... let him pass by. I do not take money from him or listed projects. The best proof of my competence is participation in the ICO and my portfolio indicators for the expired period. But when, or if, I decide to ask the community to help me with money for the realize some idea, I will open, or I will provide proof of my solvency.
izi888

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:38:40 PM

Thanks for your opinion,

regards,
saso

Hello

Hi SeanPiknick,

I could go on and on on the same level of debate you started. Fortunately, some members of btt sugest us to calm down and not to reply to different provocations. However, your post and rating on your website is beyond just a simple one-man-band estimate of our project and Notary team (by the way, we started with Pre-ICO or presale, ICO is planed for September). I was always wondering what kind of people judge the others (with the high possibility of destroying their bussines, credibility, lives etc., if they are wrong) based on quick estimate of the available information, but at the same time, they were not able to even correctly rewrite few simple informations (you were not able to find a link to my LinkedIn account, but you were able to do that for many others; you gave us 50 points rating, but still we were given scam alert –  yes, I noticed that you corrected the rating after my message to your curator who resets it to zero). Any suggestion, how should I judge your professionalism and objectivity of your post and ratings based on mistakes you did?

I do not argue about your rating. But on your website is stated: »Now it still in prototype phase. It’s means what ICO Tracker and his rating is only an idea and no more! You should not make any decisions on this rating because it’s completely subjective!« As I wrote above, such »subjective« ratings have consequences. I hope you can cope with that.

Our investors can get refunded after unsuccesful Pre-ICO which ended a few days ago (those who decided so, already got). Everything till now was transparent and it will remain so. We will continue with the project with the remaining funds or without them, only deliveries will be at different times. We made some mistakes and most likely, we will make more in the future. But we did and we will do our best to fix them. We have only one small request – please, let us allow to work and to focus on the project you estimated we do not have knowledge and competence for it. Let as allow to surprise you, whoever you are.

Last, but not least, I would like to thank our community, who support us. Kind words are welcome. It's true that harsh and unpleasant things/words make us stronger, but as humans, we can stand only a certain dose of them.

With this post I conclude the debate about our team and Notary Platform rating on https://icotracker.net/project/ntry_platform .

Sean, I wish you the best.

Regards,
      Iztok
SeanPiknick

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:02:42 PM

Thanks for your opinion,

regards,
saso

Hello

Hi SeanPiknick,

I could go on and on on the same level of debate you started. Fortunately, some members of btt sugest us to calm down and not to reply to different provocations. However, your post and rating on your website is beyond just a simple one-man-band estimate of our project and Notary team (by the way, we started with Pre-ICO or presale, ICO is planed for September). I was always wondering what kind of people judge the others (with the high possibility of destroying their bussines, credibility, lives etc., if they are wrong) based on quick estimate of the available information, but at the same time, they were not able to even correctly rewrite few simple informations (you were not able to find a link to my LinkedIn account, but you were able to do that for many others; you gave us 50 points rating, but still we were given scam alert –  yes, I noticed that you corrected the rating after my message to your curator who resets it to zero). Any suggestion, how should I judge your professionalism and objectivity of your post and ratings based on mistakes you did?

I do not argue about your rating. But on your website is stated: »Now it still in prototype phase. It’s means what ICO Tracker and his rating is only an idea and no more! You should not make any decisions on this rating because it’s completely subjective!« As I wrote above, such »subjective« ratings have consequences. I hope you can cope with that.

Our investors can get refunded after unsuccesful Pre-ICO which ended a few days ago (those who decided so, already got). Everything till now was transparent and it will remain so. We will continue with the project with the remaining funds or without them, only deliveries will be at different times. We made some mistakes and most likely, we will make more in the future. But we did and we will do our best to fix them. We have only one small request – please, let us allow to work and to focus on the project you estimated we do not have knowledge and competence for it. Let as allow to surprise you, whoever you are.

Last, but not least, I would like to thank our community, who support us. Kind words are welcome. It's true that harsh and unpleasant things/words make us stronger, but as humans, we can stand only a certain dose of them.

With this post I conclude the debate about our team and Notary Platform rating on https://icotracker.net/project/ntry_platform .

Sean, I wish you the best.

Regards,
      Iztok

Thanks for reply!

I sincerely hope that this situation will only benefit all participants of this event, and I will gladly change my mind if I see the changes.
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:36:21 AM

Pre-ICO ended, can we take off our signature because I believe the bounty campaign would end when the Pre-ICO ended..
NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 06:41:18 AM

Pre-ICO ended, can we take off our signature because I believe the bounty campaign would end when the Pre-ICO ended..

Yes Jwiz168, you can change it! The bounties will be transfered to everyone this weekend. Thank you for your support!

saso

corvins

Activity: 424

Blockchain is the future

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 07:43:00 AM

Yes Jwiz168, you can change it! The bounties will be transfered to everyone this weekend. Thank you for your support!

saso

Ok Saso, i take off the notary signature & avatar. Thanks

NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 07:47:28 AM

saso

Ok Saso, i take off the notary signature & avatar. Thanks

Yes, do that.

Thank you Corvins!

NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 11:34:56 AM

Hey guys,

Just wanted you to know that we had a team meeting and talked about a few things that are happening. The news that I am talking about will be out soon.

Bounties:
I`ve got a lot of requests for seeing the tables. Tables will be up tomorrow, during the day. You will have time to review them so we can start to transfer them.

regards,
saso

Xalib

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:51:23 PM

This would be the first scam I have ever seen giving people back their money (after ICO minimal goal was failed)...
AliMan

Activity: 1988
Merit: 502

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:57:33 PM

This would be the first scam I have ever seen giving people back their money (after ICO minimal goal was failed)...

how can say its scam when they giving back the money that the investor invested, think before you make a word.

--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 12:04:22 AM

How about the bounty process in the social media is there any or we need only to wait in the wallet to be sent .

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 10:53:04 AM

Bounties:
I would like to take this chance and thank you all for participating in the Bounty Campaigns!

I have calculated bounties myself, so please check it, and tell me if something is not right. You have a day or two (lets say 48h) to check it, so I can correct it (Please take it easy with the corrections, just look at the ETH address and stuff that is sticking out), and then we will start to transfer them.

For the twitter campaign I have done some twitter account audits (not for every account). Beside of that I have took an average for everyone and took it in to account. I have also awarded 3 users with some more stakes because they were promoting us more that we expected.

With some of the NTRY left in the press bounty (look at the table) we have also expressed our thanks to those who have really stick by us and expressed their support on BTT from the beginning! Thank you again!

You can find tables on following links:

Twitter: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bs06RueiFKygchdcRenreNyq5glf7z3_9L5jdJPr0t4/edit?usp=sharing
Press and article: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OTvOjMEueYnITwFjIoa_EbtWx8yg8dIwkNEooUMd_u8/edit?usp=sharing
Translation and moderation: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1i4c8jVvJSvAMN4vrqYkf8OEYjznma3INMaxBzNHw4hE/edit?usp=sharing
Signature: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vaNwqIaeQ7CXrahK5N_BNQIa5LTskrEwHlwndhx1BsQ/edit?usp=sharing

Info about Pro Rata and other things will be uploaded later today!

saso

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: