Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:17:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NTRY] Notary Platform  (Read 39974 times)
whitenz

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 01:45:36 PM

guys,

do you realize that you are giving money to someone who is claming to revolutionize the authentication of legal documents but has no legal background whatsoever?

Saso Vercko: an MA in Economics, profession: sales man.
Iztok Perus: assistant professor Faculty of Civil Engineering, Transportation Engineering and Architecture.
Robert Klinc: general IT background.
Anita Zvikart: a marketer.

Additionally:

Whitepaper: my dog could have done better. A description of a vague idea. I guess if they every had to deal with notary deeds and legalization of documents.
Attitude of the team: "let get the money, then maybe we work full time on this, not just at night at the pub as we are doing now, and maybe also hire a folk who can code".

Stay well far away from these people.

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NTRY (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 01:53:16 PM

guys,

do you realize that you are giving money to someone who is claming to revolutionize the authentication of legal documents but has no legal background whatsoever?

Iztok Perus: assistant professor Faculty of Civil Engineering, Transportation Engineering and Architecture.

Additionally:

Whitepaper: my dog could have done better. A description of a vague idea. I guess if they every had to deal with notary deeds and legalization of documents.
Attitude of the team: "let get the money, then maybe we work full time on this, not just at night at the pub as we are doing now, and maybe also hire a folk who can code".

Wow, what can I say? This must be the most professional reply in the history of BTT!

Before you shame us publicly, please check you facts about us. Beside of that, you are entitled to your own opinion.

Regards & have a nice day,
Saso - sales man

izi888

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:10:54 PM

guys,

Additionally:

Hi whitenz,

I do not know your real intentions (your profile has been created a few hours ago; most likely just to shame us), but the way you wrote your post is insulting me. Indeed, I worked at nights at pub as a student, and I don't do this anymore after finishing my Ph.D. more than 20 years ago. From that time on I work on the most chalenging projects to make for my living. I did a lot of coding and I still do. I am (as all of the core team members) realy hard working individual and no one will ever work instead of me (you can check this with my students – I exposed myself, therefore you can find all data on the internet). If you would take some time you could check my research papers. The results come from different areas – I believe that future belongs to the co-operation and synergy from different fields. And this is one of the (many) reasons why we have started the proposed project.

Hm, you wrote that your dog could write better white paper! We never claimed that we will revolutionize the authentication of legal documents. But you were able to recognize that from our »piece-of-shit« white paper? Or, maybe you have a really intelligent dog!

Actually, as a researcher/scientist, I never had any need to expose myself. But I did this for the sake of this project, and, honestly, it wasn't easy. So, if you have any dignity, please do a little research before insulting people.

Have a nice day,
    Iztok
whitenz

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 05:33:46 PM

That was my first post and is aimed to you just because I picked a random worthless ICO offer out of hundred on this forum. Yours just seemed particularly lacking any sense whatsoever, an obvious excuse to raise some easy money.

I am just shocked about how people are throwing money into these sense less ICO without ever requiring a decent business plan, detailed market strategy, detailed specification of the product. There is not even a product here! Just a few page of babbling, a product of a long night at the pub.

Personally, I am in the business of setting up companies in the UK and offshore, which requires me to deal daily with notaries, banks, and other professionals. Additionally I am a coder and linux administrator, having run a small vps provider for a while.

Your project is just worthless, as a professional in the business I do not see any real case use even in 10 years time, which means no revenue at all. Please go back to your every day life and earn some money in the hard old way.

Do you expect to be able be able to pay your salaries, other staff's, an office, running expenses in 2 years time from now only relying on revenue from your project? come on.

Anyone investing in a ICO should carry out extensive researches, and invest only where there are proven professional background and skills.
NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 05:46:19 PM

That was my first post and is aimed to you just because I picked a random worthless ICO offer out of hundred on this forum. Yours just seemed particularly lacking any sense whatsoever, an obvious excuse to raise some easy money.

I am just shocked about how people are throwing money into these sense less ICO without ever requiring a decent business plan, detailed market strategy, detailed specification of the product. There is not even a product here! Just a few page of babbling, a product of a long night at the pub.

Personally, I am in the business of setting up companies in the UK and offshore, which requires me to deal daily with notaries, banks, and other professionals. Additionally I am a coder and linux administrator, having run a small vps provider for a while.

Your project is just worthless, as a professional in the business I do not see any real case use even in 10 years time, which means no revenue at all. Please go back to your every day life and earn some money in the hard old way.

Do you expect to be able be able to pay your salaries, other staff's, an office, running expenses in 2 years time from now only relying on revenue from your project? come on.

Anyone investing in a ICO should carry out extensive researches, and invest only where there are proven professional background and skills.

Just relax, sit back and watch what a worthless POS project can do Smiley

regards
saso

me1507

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gon Totto

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:31:20 PM

Pre ICO sale is over, glad to join in  Smiley

waiting for next Pre ICO sale update and development
Winner88

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:45:31 PM

Is it over? I was out all day, thinking it's gonna end Midnight  Eastern or Pacific time tonight!!..
Tell me I didn't just miss it!
dryandry

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:45:54 AM

Pre ICO sale is over, glad to join in  Smiley

what date the ICO will start ?
NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 06:07:03 AM

I would like to use this opportunity and thank all the supporters, investors, advisors and people who helped us in any way imaginable! Special kind of thank you, goes out to people who doubt in us, the fud-ers, people calling us scamers, people starting to copy our idea etc....thank you for the motivation Wink

To make it short. Pre-ICO is over, our job now is to divide the pro rata tokens and distribute the bounties, start full time on the project and deliver!

I hope you all have a nice sunday,
saso

Pre ICO sale is over, glad to join in  Smiley

Glad to have you on board! Smiley

Is it over? I was out all day, thinking it's gonna end Midnight  Eastern or Pacific time tonight!!..
Tell me I didn't just miss it!

Sorry, its over. I hope you participated in bounties, so you get some NTRY tokens.

what date the ICO will start ?

ICO start will be in September, right after the launch of the app. The exact date will be known later.

regards,
saso

scribbles

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:08:15 AM

Could you share if you are now able to move to full-time development and the hiring of additional developers?

I think practicality is the core requirement here, creating a platform which is cheap, secure and fast but most of all easy to use for businesses both small and large. A lot of blockchain currencies are selling dreams, sometimes pipe dreams, so even humble beginnings (but actual beginnings, if only 2 small companies adopt this you have something real) would set this project apart from others. I'm thinking of SOMN for example, big plans but plans all the same. I'd rather invest in something real and achievable. It doesn't have to be the next Facebook or YouTube or... because a lot of currencies aspiring this status will end up a pipe dream.

If you guys can move to something tangible, it can always grow into something huge, especially considering lock-in syndrome... once something is up and running it'll always be difficult for a new project to take over.

So far you guys have a diverse and well-educated team, I believe you can do this! So let's do this together!

P.S. Just a tip, don't fight back when someone writes something offensive. To me it comes across as unprofessional. There will always be trolls and non-believers. Ignoring or politely rerouting them shows you are on a secure level where they can't get to you.

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 09:45:26 AM

Could you share if you are now able to move to full-time development and the hiring of additional developers?

I think practicality is the core requirement here, creating a platform which is cheap, secure and fast but most of all easy to use for businesses both small and large. A lot of blockchain currencies are selling dreams, sometimes pipe dreams, so even humble beginnings (but actual beginnings, if only 2 small companies adopt this you have something real) would set this project apart from others. I'm thinking of SOMN for example, big plans but plans all the same. I'd rather invest in something real and achievable. It doesn't have to be the next Facebook or YouTube or... because a lot of currencies aspiring this status will end up a pipe dream.

If you guys can move to something tangible, it can always grow into something huge, especially considering lock-in syndrome... once something is up and running it'll always be difficult for a new project to take over.

So far you guys have a diverse and well-educated team, I believe you can do this! So let's do this together!

P.S. Just a tip, don't fight back when someone writes something offensive. To me it comes across as unprofessional. There will always be trolls and non-believers. Ignoring or politely rerouting them shows you are on a secure level where they can't get to you.

Hey Scribbles, nice to hear from you again!

The plan is following. As the Pre-ICO wasnt successful, we will give the investors the chance to decide if they want to let the tokens in, and get the pro rata, or take it out and exchange their Notary Tokens to get their eth back. We will give them a 5-7 day option to do so. Then we will devide the pro rata between the rest of the investors and transfer all the bounties to the participants of the bounty campaigns. If the majority of the eth stays in, the next week we all move and get together in one office space and start working together full time, not part time and apart like now. As you probably know, we have also added a new team member in the past 2 months (Bilal from Pakistan) and he is joining us in August here in Slovenia.

Wow, I think you are the second or third person outside of our team that really gets it and shares the vision with us. I can see that we have the same view on the bussines & blockchain side of things. As you said, our idea (stage 1) is easily acheivable and integradable in a lot of real life scenarios and markets. This is why we are saying over and over again that we are doing this with Pre-ICO money or with our own funds...there is just to much potential behind it.

Thank you for the compliments on the team!

I will keep you and the rest of investors updated with everything.

Have a nice day Scribbles,
saso

tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 11:19:36 AM

how many eth did you collect in the end? im very impressed by the attitude of the team, really a shame that noobs overlook hardworking honest teams, and through money at arrogant ones or even scammers

ps:

what exactly do you mean by :" But before we do that, we will deduct 2.000.000 NTRY for private investors that are showing more and more interest for investing before the ICO. "
freo

Activity: 205

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:52:41 AM

I'm maintaining the faith. Looking forward to the prorata bonus!

nor9854

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:55:34 AM

I missed pre sale because of lack of funds but I will invest in ico in September Smiley

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 12:45:45 PM

Thank you guys, we really appreciate it!

how many eth did you collect in the end? im very impressed by the attitude of the team, really a shame that noobs overlook hardworking honest teams, and through money at arrogant ones or even scammers

ps:

what exactly do you mean by :" But before we do that, we will deduct 2.000.000 NTRY for private investors that are showing more and more interest for investing before the ICO. "

Hey tehMoonwalker!

the total amount is following:

What we mean is. In the Pre-ICO we offered 7.000.000 NTRY tokens. Our goal was reaching 1k eth and then dividing it pro rata. Raising funds wasnt successful and only half was reached, so we decided that we can offer the existing investors similar conditions as if 1k eth would be reached (50% of the goal reached -> 71,4% of the Pre-ICO tokens pro rata). Deducted 2.000.000 NTRY tokens will be used for raising funds from private investors, people that are in the business environments and not very tech savy and want to invest in Notary. If this is not sold it will be added to the rest of the NTRY tokens meant for ICO.

If my math is correct we have sold 976.831,737837 NTRY tokens. For the pro rata distribution is left 4.023.168,26216 NTRY tokens which will be divided between 92 investors according to their ratio of investment. The less investors stay in, the more it is left to others. You can do the math of how much one investor can get.

regards,
saso

2econd

Activity: 243

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:57:58 PM

Should I wish to withdraw part of my investment, I can simply send the NTRY tokens to the same address?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 12:59:28 PM

Should I wish to withdraw part of my investment, I can simply send the NTRY tokens to the same address?

Please wait for the instructions. They will be up till the end of the day.

regards,
saso

coinfinder000

Activity: 350

Swipe

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:03:39 PM

Please wait for the instructions. They will be up till the end of the day.

regards,
saso

NTRY is active with the community ,that's the man who do real prioject.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
BitBitCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1273
Merit: 1004

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 01:19:21 PM

Hi Saso! How do you choose to keep tokens or retrieve the ethereums back? And when will this choice be made?

Congratulations on your professionalism and wishes for the next!

Axy

Activity: 811
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:28:39 PM

https://medium.com/notary-platform/notary-platform-pre-ico-bounties-2e6b2748ca58
there "The bounties will be distributed within 1 week of the end of Pre-ICO".

Does this mean that I have to wait for the bounty on July 2?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: