Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:35:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NTRY] Notary Platform  (Read 39974 times)
NTRY (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 06:10:47 AM

Is it my understanding that there is no working project for this project and the PRE-ICO will be used to fund the initial build?

and then once there is some sort of product Notary Project will then have the ICO?

Also it is still undetermined if the project will be on ETH/ETC or LSK? I get that there's plenty of time to decide but it can also change decisions for investors.

I am interested in this project but won't be putting any coins in until the ETH/ETC/LSK issue is resolved to some extent.

thanks and goodluck

Hey AltsBoom,

As B3N4 said it, everything what worries you, has already been said and decided.

To break it down. The majority of the project goes in to the ICO with a lot of promises but without the product....and at the end it turns out that the product they were talking about is a lot harder to achieve that they were thinking. We chose a different aproach to that. We decided to raise 5%, make the product that is usable in real life cases and then make an ICO (offer the rest of the tokens) in September.

We know that such projects are a big risk, but to make this investment worthwile to the investors we offered the bonuses that are high (125%, 100%, 62,5%) and are only for the Pre-ICO.

We have tested ETC and ETH and decided that our project will be ETH based and we are already working on ETH. This is why our smart contract is writen in solidity and this is why we are raising funds in ETH. If you want to check the contract, you can also do that.

I hope I have answered your questions!
Regards,

Saso

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:27:53 AM

Is it my understanding that there is no working project for this project and the PRE-ICO will be used to fund the initial build?

and then once there is some sort of product Notary Project will then have the ICO?

Also it is still undetermined if the project will be on ETH/ETC or LSK? I get that there's plenty of time to decide but it can also change decisions for investors.

I am interested in this project but won't be putting any coins in until the ETH/ETC/LSK issue is resolved to some extent.

thanks and goodluck

Hey AltsBoom,

As B3N4 said it, everything what worries you, has already been said and decided.

To break it down. The majority of the project goes in to the ICO with a lot of promises but without the product....and at the end it turns out that the product they were talking about is a lot harder to achieve that they were thinking. We chose a different aproach to that. We decided to raise 5%, make the product that is usable in real life cases and then make an ICO (offer the rest of the tokens) in September.

We know that such projects are a big risk, but to make this investment worthwile to the investors we offered the bonuses that are high (125%, 100%, 62,5%) and are only for the Pre-ICO.

We have tested ETC and ETH and decided that our project will be ETH based and we are already working on ETH. This is why our smart contract is writen in solidity and this is why we are raising funds in ETH. If you want to check the contract, you can also do that.

Regards,

Saso

Thanks for the information, I'd love to slowly investment but surely rather than hurry and fail, I will waiting this project and with small money I want to participate in the pre-ico. good job dev.
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 10:16:05 AM

thanks and goodluck

Hey AltsBoom,

Regards,

Saso

thats the way to go! atleast your honest, and yes, an ico is high risk so it should be high reward.

some icos who rate themself with 300mil marketcap without any product piss me off, investors get high risk low reward which is a bad combo Smiley

im glad this gem of an ico finds more and more attention
NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 12:32:30 PM

Thanks for the information, I'd love to slowly investment but surely rather than hurry and fail, I will waiting this project and with small money I want to participate in the pre-ico. good job dev.

Sir Legend, thank you for the compliment and the consideration of investing in the project!

Hey AltsBoom,

Regards,

Saso

thats the way to go! atleast your honest, and yes, an ico is high risk so it should be high reward.

some icos who rate themself with 300mil marketcap without any product piss me off, investors get high risk low reward which is a bad combo Smiley

im glad this gem of an ico finds more and more attention

Exactly my point of view.

We will see what happens. I am really fascinated with the fact that majority of the people is still skeptic about our project, even though they have all the info. needed.
On the other hand, there are a few individuals that really believe in us and have invested ( even 150 & 200ETH, which is mind-blowing!), and we are really thankful for that. So....anything can happen. We have different solutions for different scenarios....but the goal is still the same - finish what we started!

off to work now! Smiley
regards,
saso

jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:15:18 PM

It seems dev saso is really working hard on this project . My observation is that NTRY platform will be used in different fields majorities are at the government and financial sectors. It's going to be long termed.
NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 06:53:06 AM

It seems dev saso is really working hard on this project . My observation is that NTRY platform will be used in different fields majorities are at the government and financial sectors. It's going to be long termed.

Your observations are on point Smiley We are definitely going for the long term here. Especially incorporating the Artificial Inteligence (stage 2 & 3 ) will take some time.
We will start with simple solutions in a few different markets, which are in the need of improvement and then slowly update existing (with tech) and expand to other fields.

regards
saso

AltsBoom

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 07:00:38 AM

Thanks for responding to my concerns

How many devs will be working on the inital build? Any thoughts after ico?

Lastly, how much has now been raised

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 07:20:11 AM

Thanks for responding to my concerns

How many devs will be working on the inital build? Any thoughts after ico?

Lastly, how much has now been raised

Hey AltsBoom,

For now there are 2 devs working on the product that will come out in a few months (We are a small team burning through our own private funding). We are already looking for more devs that will fit with the Notary, and with the successful Pre-ICO we can employ them.

It has been raised:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x1fe7a92013b295ff98da0954b7a08e603754a1bf

If you didnt already, you can check out our blog https://medium.com/notary-platform on which you may get some more answers about us.

regards,
saso

andreas-jon

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 09:21:23 AM

Waiting for further information gan may be updated soon ya especially information about bounty campaignnya it is being waiting for many member bitcointalk
jack0m
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1988

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:51:33 AM

thanks and goodluck

Hey AltsBoom,

Regards,

Saso

Hi Saso,
did you update your white paper accordingly? The version I downloaded still mentions ETC as the underlying blockchain.
Thanks!

Money is a hoax. Debt is slavery. Consumerism is toxic.
NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 01:44:16 PM

thanks and goodluck

Hey AltsBoom,

Regards,

Saso

Hi Saso,
did you update your white paper accordingly? The version I downloaded still mentions ETC as the underlying blockchain.
Thanks!

Hey Jack0m!

No, we have not updated the whitepaper. I will probably take some time later in the week and upload it. Right now we are dealing with backend and frontend development, contacting (b2b), making connections with potential associates/customers....also working on plan B, C, in case the funding doesnt go as planned....so, a lot of things we have to do, to stay on track and deliver on time what we promised. Smiley

If anyone wants some quick info, you can write me an email on notary.platform@gmail.com or join us on slack and direct message me https://join.slack.com/notary-platform/shared_invite/MTkwMDE1ODkzNDQwLTE0OTYyNTM4ODUtZDg4MmQ3ZDY5Yg .

Regards,
Saso

jack0m
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1988

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:47:18 PM

thanks and goodluck

Hey AltsBoom,

Regards,

Saso

Hi Saso,
Thanks!

Hey Jack0m!

No, we have not updated the whitepaper. I will probably take some time later in the week and upload it. Right now we are dealing with backend and frontend development, contacting (b2b), making connections with potential associates/customers....also working on plan B, C, in case the funding doesnt go as planned....so, a lot of things we have to do, to stay on track and deliver on time what we promised. Smiley

If anyone wants some quick info, you can write me an email on notary.platform@gmail.com or join us on slack and direct message me https://join.slack.com/notary-platform/shared_invite/MTkwMDE1ODkzNDQwLTE0OTYyNTM4ODUtZDg4MmQ3ZDY5Yg .

Regards,
Saso

Ok ok, I see you are quite busy atm... Yet the choice of the underlying blockchain is not a minor detail IMHO. Some people still look at Ethereum with some skepticism (despite its skyrocketing price), due to the past forks which make it less reliable as a smart contract platform. Conversely, Ethereum Classic sticks to the original idea of an immutable blockchain, that would make it more suited as a platform to enable immutable self-enforcing contracts.
Did you take into consideration a possible contract breach in the event of a hard fork on Ethereum?

Money is a hoax. Debt is slavery. Consumerism is toxic.
NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 04:39:34 PM

Hey Jack0m!

Regards,
Saso

Ok ok, I see you are quite busy atm... Yet the choice of the underlying blockchain is not a minor detail IMHO. Some people still look at Ethereum with some skepticism (despite its skyrocketing price), due to the past forks which make it less reliable as a smart contract platform. Conversely, Ethereum Classic sticks to the original idea of an immutable blockchain, that would make it more suited as a platform to enable immutable self-enforcing contracts.
Did you take into consideration a possible contract breach in the event of a hard fork on Ethereum?

Hi Jack0m,

we will stick with the ETH for the time being (after all, we issued NTRY tokens on Ethereum). At the first stage we will not deal with smart contracts yet (not in the form that could hurt anyone), and it is therefore not so important, which blockchain is used. We hope that within 12 months or so the things will clear up and in order to protect interests of our investors and interests of Notary platform itself, we will use the best option.

Regards,
      Iztok

AltsBoom

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:51:17 PM

Considering you're a project focused on notarization I really really hope you decide to work off ETC long term.

You cannot change anything or revert decisions on ETC, huge plus safety wise, especially for notary

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
rockmoney

Activity: 439
Merit: 297

www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 04:58:39 PM

Seems like a decent project, but has a fairly small real-world application. You can currently do almost this exact same thing in a few coins/assets that have already been out for quite some time now as well. Namely, NEM [XEM] has a feature which is basically the same as this. Hopefully there is something I missed that can't already be done with any existing coins/assets. Good luck!

GekkoScience Products on Amazon Prime 1-DAY SHIPPING 
NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 05:08:37 PM

Seems like a decent project, but has a fairly small real-world application. You can currently do almost this exact same thing in a few coins/assets that have already been out for quite some time now as well. Namely, NEM [XEM] has a feature which is basically the same as this. Hopefully there is something I missed that can't already be done with any existing coins/assets. Good luck!

Hey rockmoney,

Thank you for your good wishes!

We have discussed this "issue" a few times already in the thread.
What is interesting to me is that you think that this project has "fairly small real-world application". Why so? I am really interested in your point of view about that.

saso

Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:54:37 AM

Notary seems like an amazing concept and looks like this is going to be one among the top coin soon, I trust with this project. Good luck.
NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 04:55:12 PM

Notary seems like an amazing concept and looks like this is going to be one among the top coin soon, I trust with this project. Good luck.

Thank you. We will prove it soon enough Smiley

saso

brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:32:45 PM

very nice and i am interested, but have full for to participate in twitter campaign,
dev, can you opens slot for some people ?

is have ICO start? because i want joined bounty twitter campaign.
 Sad

NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 05:53:01 PM

very nice and i am interested, but have full for to participate in twitter campaign,
dev, can you opens slot for some people ?

is have ICO start? because i want joined bounty twitter campaign.
 Sad

Hey Brokens (nice name btw!)

Sorry, no changes are planed for Bounty Campaigns.

Presale (Pre-ICO) is already live. We still have 125% bonus on your investment.

1ETH = 875 NTRY + 125% bonus

(with 125% bonus the sum of tokens is 1968.75NTRY for 1 ETH)

More info about bonuses:
https://medium.com/notary-platform/pre-ico-start-20-5-2017-8e90d97c3bae

Participating in ivesting:
https://medium.com/notary-platform/notary-platform-pre-ico-myetherwallet-step-by-step-instructions-5f7ff1cafa8a

regards,
saso

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: