Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:24:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Group Buy] Avalon ASIC Chips (SebastianJu) Batch 6 ordered (Closed)  (Read 125020 times)
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 02:08:46 AM

You link isnt adjusting the difficulty prozentually i believe. For a static test with no diffi at all i use this: http://www.alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator
Of course it makes only sense for looking at a day.

My bitburner run with settings: 28ms, 450MHz, 1334mV, target temp 30°C and it runs with 53°C giving in average 43.8GH which means 8.76GH per bitburner xx.

Its the best setting i found till now.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 02:09:54 AM

Oh and... 3 Refunds are safed. I received the bitcoins. So now 2 batches and the 6000 chips from batch 6 are on order.

chirale

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 02:20:59 AM

Sebastian,
Since Yifu is not going to refund batch 6, will you use these chips for the people that still wants chips delivered? And use BTC obtained with the refunds of other batches to refund also people in batch 6?
Tnx

SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 02:26:51 AM

Sebastian,
Since Yifu is not going to refund batch 6, will you use these chips for the people that still wants chips delivered? And use BTC obtained with the refunds of other batches to refund also people in batch 6?
Tnx

Thats what i will try. Of course at the end some people that wanted chips cant get them or some people that didnt want chips will have to take some. Because we cant split a batch.

stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 02:38:02 AM

Oh and... 3 Refunds are safed. I received the bitcoins. So now 2 batches and the 6000 chips from batch 6 are on order.

Excellent news, and thank you!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Zich
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 02:40:03 AM

Sebastian, if i may ask, how do i know on which batch i am currently if before i was on batch 1 that had been refunded  Smiley
tiros

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Just another miner

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 02:41:25 AM

You link isnt adjusting the difficulty prozentually i believe. For a static test with no diffi at all i use this: http://www.alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator

My bitburner run with settings: 28ms, 450MHz, 1334mV, target temp 30°C and it runs with 53°C giving in average 43.8GH which means 8.76GH per bitburner xx.

That makes it 0.07BTC per/day for Bitburnerxx

Greed shouldn't be the essence of bitcoin
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 02:44:59 AM

That makes it 0.07BTC per/day for Bitburnerxx

For this diff. I can watch the earnings for each found block getting less with each diff update.

Sebastian, if i may ask, how do i know on which batch i am currently if before i was on batch 1 that had been refunded  Smiley

I didnt refund batch 1 since we probably need one more batch in addition to batch 6 at the end. But since most of the batches before our batches will be refunded i believe that all our remaining batches are shipped fast. So that it wouldnt matter much in what batch someones chips are.

Zich
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 03:01:47 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2013, 03:14:42 AM by Zich

Sebastian, if i may ask, how do i know on which batch i am currently if before i was on batch 1 that had been refunded  Smiley

I didnt refund batch 1 since we probably need one more batch in addition to batch 6 at the end. But since most of the batches before our batches will be refunded i believe that all our remaining batches are shipped fast. So that it wouldnt matter much in what batch someones chips are.

Great  Grin

Edit:
I got it, it's must be Batch 3, 4, 5 that already refunded  Smiley
ajw107

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 06:35:03 AM

Brilliant news, I honestly did not expect the refunds to happen that fast (a part of me even thought they may not happen at all), so I'm very pleasantly surprised.  Can I be a bit cheeky and ask when the refunds will down filter to us?  I appreciate there are a lot of calculation to do beforehand.
Alex
CumpsD

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 06:57:23 AM

I am interested to know which decisions you made with regards to:

- how many chips are being kept, does it even out or will you have too many/little?
- amount of refund given, 100%, 90%, ....?
- if possible, a reordered list of all orders who want to keep their chips, to see if they now fall into your batch 1, 2 or 6
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1442

Antifragile

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 07:39:35 AM

I wasn't aware that we couldn't cancel group 6 chips. I put in my cancel but the chips are still coming? I don't believe you mentioned that 6 could not be cancelled when you first mentioned the
refunds, did you? (Perhaps later but I haven't followed the whole thread.)

I'm a bit confused here. (And I know you are overloaded with work regarding this refund and I think you should be compensated,) but perhaps there are others in the group 6 buy who thought they
would receive chips last and so also cancelled?

Thanks,
IAS

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
voxelot

Activity: 265

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 07:59:00 AM

I wasn't aware that we couldn't cancel group 6 chips. I put in my cancel but the chips are still coming? I don't believe you mentioned that 6 could not be cancelled when you first mentioned the

I'm a bit confused here. (And I know you are overloaded with work regarding this refund and I think you should be compensated,) but perhaps there are others in the group 6 buy who thought they

Thanks,
IAS

Avalon is posting refunds to orders purchased before certain dates. I will not provide you with these dates because they keep changing and the information is out there for you to find.  Sebastian is doing his best to return the refunds offered to him. 

Some people still would rather receive chips in your group buy IAS as it is about sharing.
Zich
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 08:25:43 AM

Thanks,
IAS

I guess Batch 6 still not overdue yet because it's was ondered on 2013-07-07. That's why it's can not be refund. But i am not sure whenever the list of people still original buyer or substitute by people that choose to wait chips
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1442

Antifragile

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 09:30:50 AM

Thanks,
IAS

Avalon is posting refunds to orders purchased before certain dates. I will not provide you with these dates because they keep changing and the information is out there for you to find.  Sebastian is doing his best to return the refunds offered to him. 

Some people still would rather receive chips in your group buy IAS as it is about sharing.

Thanks for the reply, but can you keep you smart ass comments about my handle to yourself? I mentioned in my thread that Sebastian should be compensated and I'm not trying to create more work, just trying to clear things up for group 6 people - no need to restate what I've already said.)

For those of you who don't understand my comment to voxelot - He started being a trouble maker here (and prior) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=266235.msg3020135#msg3020135 and then I called him out on it. He then apologized but then started pissing off roughly half the thread with his comments - just read that link. Then he started being nice again. How about just trying to be nice and stop with the underhanded comments? Stop mixing a helpful comment with a wise ass one...

(Thanks for your comment Zich)

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 09:55:10 AM

Though batch 6 cant be refunded anyway.

Isn't this changed tonight? Yifu posted this:

Here's the new deal,

The form will extend to orders made before the 22nd, which is exatly 10 weeks. and every order after, on the date it is suppose to ship, we'll send out a email asking if a refund is desired.

It clearly says: Before any order after June 22nd is shipped you will be emailed asking if you still want that batch. Simply say you don't. Sebastian, please read Yifu's post once more, don't let us sit with unwanted chips from batch #6 because of simple misunderstanding.
GandalfG

Activity: 259

Dig your freedom

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 10:01:08 AM

We can get refund for  6 bath

Anyhow, If people think I'm trying to screw the people who ordered from 15th to the 22th of June that is just silly, and false in their assumption. Here's the new deal,

The form will extend to orders made before the 22nd, which is exatly 10 weeks. and every order after, on the date it is suppose to ship, we'll send out a email asking if a refund is desired.

While I have no problems issue refunds, compensating for delay and such, I got no patience for people complaining when their orders are not late. Not too surprisingly, the people complaining the loudest are people whose order are not late yet(so more people refund and they can get their chips earlier maybe?), and people who have no orders(standard trolls of bitcointalk).

Most people who have chip orders are much more understanding to the situation, whom are either taking refunds, or working out some sort of compensation model.  

itod runs fast than me Smiley

Want to say thanks? 16ragydppe9QFRVhrdwEUjgfMS7KCfEFGY
Tursk

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 10:07:34 AM

Here's the new deal,

It clearly says: Before any order after June 22nd is shipped you will be emailed asking if you still want that batch. Simply say you don't. Sebastian, please read Yifu's post once more, don't let us sit with unwanted chips from batch #6 because of simple misunderstanding.

I read it meaning all batches which are late can be refunded,
but not before 10 weeks have gone from the order date.

Avalon will send e-mail the day 10 weeks have gone from ordering.
Hopefully Yifu's code now can count 10 weeks  Roll Eyes

tiros

Just another miner

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 10:08:41 AM

Here's the new deal,

I read it meaning all batches which are late can be refunded,
but not before 10 weeks have gone from the order date.

Avalon will send e-mail the day 10 weeks have gone from ordering.
Hopefully Yifu's code now can count 10 weeks  Roll Eyes

Code:
2013-07-07: Batch 6 ordered - Expected date of arrival (10 weeks) - 2013-09-15 ---> + 15 days
2013-06-13: Batch 5 ordered - Expected date of arrival (10 weeks) - 2013-08-22 ---> - 10 days
2013-05-27: Batch 4 ordered - Expected date of arrival (10 weeks) - 2013-08-05 ---> - 28 days
2013-05-23: Batch 3 ordered - Expected date of arrival (10 weeks) - 2013-08-01 ---> - 32 days - refunded - 2013-09-01
2013-05-18: Batch 2 ordered - Expected date of arrival (10 weeks) - 2013-07-27 ---> - 36 days - refunded - 2013-09-01
2013-05-11: Batch 1 ordered - Expected date of arrival (10 weeks) - 2013-07-20 ---> - 43 days - refunded - 2013-09-01

Refunds are noted in a way - first in, first out - so shipping delay can be calculated fairly.

tiros

Just another miner

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 10:12:35 AM

Exception to this is batch #6 which is ordered trough zefir, and I don't know what will happen to it.
Anyway it doesn't matter as it seems for those chips that will be shipped, will be shipped together with other batches (if any).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: