Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:50:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Group Buy] Avalon ASIC Chips (SebastianJu) Batch 6 ordered (Closed)  (Read 125028 times)
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2013, 06:56:48 PM

By the way... someone interested to get a refund for 60 chips? Looks like i did another error and refunded 60 chips that someone wanted to be kept...
And someone ordered 3 bitburners  Cry

Would it be an alternative to sell the order to someone for 85%? (I think thats the rate it goes)

If you want bitburners badly, i have 6 bitburners on order and paid and zefir is delivering my chips to burnin. I dont need those 6 miners so theoretically i could sell you the whole miners (or 2) at the cost i had for it. When you refunded your order your loss wouldnt be high. I could even lower the price for the bitburners for the 15% or so you lose by selling your order. And i could give you a bit of stacking cable with 2 connectors. Or the amount of miners you need.
Only an offer.

By the way... someone interested to get a refund for 60 chips? Looks like i did another error and refunded 60 chips that someone wanted to be kept...

I just PM'D you about being Escrow for me and Alex via Überweisung. If we can't get that worked out, I'd accept a refund for the 40 chips.

Thanks,
IAS

I dont want to risk my bank account. Do you mean you would want refund for 40 chips and francong gives you the 95% of 0.086btc per chip to buy them from you? If so we still need 20 chips then.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
francong

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2013, 07:06:29 PM

Would it be an alternative to sell the order to someone for 85%? (I think thats the rate it goes)

If you want bitburners badly, i have 6 bitburners on order and paid and zefir is delivering my chips to burnin. I dont need those 6 miners so theoretically i could sell you the whole miners (or 2) at the cost i had for it. When you refunded your order your loss wouldnt be high. I could even lower the price for the bitburners for the 15% or so you lose by selling your order. And i could give you a bit of stacking cable with 2 connectors. Or the amount of miners you need.
Only an offer.

I just PM'D you about being Escrow for me and Alex via Überweisung. If we can't get that worked out, I'd accept a refund for the 40 chips.

Thanks,
IAS

I dont want to risk my bank account. Do you mean you would want refund for 40 chips and francong gives you the 95% of 0.086btc per chip to buy them from you? If so we still need 20 chips then.
Thank you "Its About Sharing" and Sebastian so much.

So, if the plan goes like this

I'll pay Its About Sharing 3.268btc(5% deducted) in exchange for 40 chips.
I'll pay Sebastian for 1 bitburner, whole miners.
Refund 1 Bitburner from burnin/Sell 1 Bitburner(w/o chips) to someone else

I'm totally happy with that.  Grin

BTW, Deutschland is an awesome place, I went Düsseldorf, Hanover, Berlin and München. Love them so much, little bit cold though.
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

Antifragile

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 07:10:09 PM

Only an offer.

Thanks,
IAS

BTW, Deutschland is an awesome place, I went Düsseldorf, Hanover, Berlin and München. Love them so much, little bit cold though.

That is fine for me. I wanted the Bitburner but understand Sebastian doesn't want to use his bank account and I'd like to have some escrow, which I can't with pay pal.

Sebastian has my BTC address I believe.

Thanks,
IAS

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
francong

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2013, 07:13:25 PM

Only an offer.

Thanks,
IAS

That is fine for me. I wanted the Bitburner but understand Sebastian doesn't want to use his bank account and I'd like to have some escrow, which I can't with pay pal.

Thanks,
IAS
Thanks IAS, but it's 3am for me right now. Should we discuss it further later, maybe by messaging?  Tongue
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Antifragile

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 07:18:19 PM

Only an offer.

Thanks,
IAS

Thanks,
IAS
Thanks IAS, but it's 3am for me right now. Should we discuss it further later, maybe by messaging?  Tongue

Sure. This is a bit new for me so just involve Sebastian with the transfer.
Thanks both ways.

IAS

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
Newar
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

https://gliph.me/hUF

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 02:50:20 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2013, 03:33:09 AM by Newar

And someone ordered 3 bitburners  Cry

Only an offer.

Thanks,
IAS

I'm totally happy with that.  Grin

The thing is, if I read burnins last update correctly, he will not deal in partial orders.  Might want to confirm that.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=179769.msg3181895#msg3181895

If you find this is the case, feel free to contact me (if you consider selling a 3 x 20 burner order), as I'm looking for exactly three. I had tried the partial order, but so far no response, whilst a complete order I bought was transferred very quickly.

OTC rating | GPG keyid 1DC91318EE785FDE | Gliph: lightning bicycle tree music | Mycelium, a swift & secure Bitcoin client for Android | LocalBitcoins
Newar
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 02:54:58 AM

SebastianJu, was burnin able to tell you where this GB is in the assembly queue?

OTC rating | GPG keyid 1DC91318EE785FDE | Gliph: lightning bicycle tree music | Mycelium, a swift & secure Bitcoin client for Android | LocalBitcoins
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 12:26:33 PM

@Newar... as far as i know our chips are the next. And i didnt offer to sell assembly. I would ship the miners to everyone interested.

@francong & @Its About Sharing
In german thread someone will get a refund for 20 chips. If you francong can pay Its About Sharing for 40 and the other member meta_morph for 20 chips you would have exactly 60 chips again. I wouldnt need to be involved except telling burnin that the list i gave him changed. (Such game probably cant be played often)

Newar
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 01:10:53 PM

@Newar... as far as i know our chips are the next. And i didnt offer to sell assembly. I would ship the miners to everyone interested.

Thanks for the info.

I was more thinking if francong could not get chips and would be stranded with a 3 board order. It all seems to work out, though, that's good.

SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 01:12:31 PM

Thanks for the info.

I was more thinking if francong could not get chips and would be stranded with a 3 board order. It all seems to work out, though, that's good.

I already got 2 more offers for 60 chips from members that want a refund for 60.

Zich
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 01:22:06 PM

I already got 2 more offers for 60 chips from members that want a refund for 60.

Anybody want to refund 4 chips ?  Smiley
cryptx

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 01:48:07 PM

Hello,

We get a lot of mails concerning the assembly of this batch of chips by Burnin.

I'm afraid we can't do or change anything about these existing orders.

Please address Burnin for this:
http://www.burninmining.com/contact/
m5

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 02:22:46 PM

Hello,

Does this mean you are not involved in it at all and burnin will ship them directly to us?
guitar82

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 02:30:47 PM

That is what it sounds like to me too. A lot of finger pointing and lack of communication for an outfit that is in charge of a lot of peoples investments. I trust Burnin and this whole thing kind of sucks.
cryptx

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 02:40:44 PM

That is what it sounds like to me too. A lot of finger pointing and lack of communication for an outfit that is in charge of a lot of peoples investments. I trust Burnin and this whole thing kind of sucks.

Yes, Burnin will ship the orders.
We are not in charge of the Bitburner XX orders, only the Bitburner Fury orders.
Newar
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 02:52:00 PM

Hello,

Does this mean you are not involved in it at all and burnin will ship them directly to us?

This was stated a while ago, when the transition to Cryptx as announced.  The problem we are having now IMHO is coming from moving all the orders to the asic-hardware website and also closing ("out of stock") the original webshop. I guess it was underestimated how many people actually want to keep their order and even want to order more (the ones that were waiting whether the chips actually would make it through).

I just hope burnin manages to keep oversight of moved orders that contain incorrect info etc.

Its About Sharing
Legendary

Antifragile

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 03:33:21 PM

In german thread someone will get a refund for 20 chips. If you francong can pay Its About Sharing for 40 and the other member meta_morph for 20 chips you would have exactly 60 chips again. I wouldnt need to be involved except telling burnin that the list i gave him changed. (Such game probably cant be played often)

Sebastian and francong - I still haven't gotten a reply from froncong.
I don't know if he is backing out of the deal as I haven't gotten a reply all day.

I'll give it some time but I'd like to know francong's plans.
If not francong please let me know as I'd like to find a board to put my chips in (hopefully Alex above (still)) and use Sebastian as the Escrow with BTC.

Thanks,
IAS

BTC = Black Swan.
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 03:48:30 PM

I don't know if he is backing out of the deal as I haven't gotten a reply all day.

If not francong please let me know as I'd like to find a board to put my chips in (hopefully Alex above (still)) and use Sebastian as the Escrow with BTC.

Thanks,
IAS

I sent you three a pm. Francong will send me the btc and i can send it to you, then take the chips from you 2 in exchange.

Its About Sharing
Legendary

Antifragile

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 03:53:42 PM

Thanks,
IAS

I sent you three a pm. Francong will send me the btc and i can send it to you, then take the chips from you 2 in exchange.

Ok. The chips are already at Burnins though, right?

Thanks for your help and availability. Without you, this would be a total mess.
Thanks a ton,
IAS

BTC = Black Swan.
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 05:10:47 PM

Thanks,
IAS

Ok. The chips are already at Burnins though, right?

Thanks for your help and availability. Without you, this would be a total mess.
Thanks a ton,
IAS

Yes, your and meta_morphs chips are at burnin already. I would notice burnin that your chips are moved to francong.

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: