Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:09:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will Ten Hag be the guy to bring the glory days back to United?
Yes
No
No idea

Pages: « 1 ... 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 [1413] 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 ... 3210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ Football Transfers Speculation, Odds and Predictions  (Read 387765 times)
savetheFORUM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 02, 2022, 12:41:39 AM

How can Tottenham drop interest on Yannick Carsssco and still are not after another attacking player when the transfer window is shutting down today, they think having only Richarlison on the bench is okay is a risk, Lucas moura is not a challenge to the front three Harry Kane,kulusevski and Sonny, even last season he couldn't displace any of them unlike Richarlison who has already been a threat to Son position and might start against Fulham this weekend in the expense of either kulusevski who he replaced in the second half against West ham yesterday or Son.tottenham need another attacking playing on that same level if not they might regret.
I think Tottenham have enough players already in their attack line, Son, Harry Kane, Kulusevski, Lucas Moura and Richarlison are enough to hold up the team until January if they fail to get a signing before the deadline. Conte does not seem to be interested in getting more attacking players before deadline.
Tottenham is now well settled team, and they don't need any new player even they are doing for something but if this deal not happened then surely they have no regret because right now their firepower is enough for demolishing any defence in Premier League and Champions League with Son, Kane, Richarlison and Lucas Moura are enough.

Conte is understanding all things in positive way, and he knows how to manage things for his win and keep pressure on leaders in league table for staying into hunt for title race now they are preparing for second London derby in a row after having tough challenge against West Ham at London Stadium in front of 62,000 spectators which was a good match for both teams.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kayeshlyn

Activity: 294
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 02, 2022, 01:14:12 AM

I think that the Aubameyang deal is beneficial for each side. Because Chelsea immediately needed to sign a striker before the end of the window. Otherwise a very tough season was waiting for them due to scoring problems. Aubameyang is one of the great choices available in the market. He is very familiar with the Premier League too so there wouldn't be any adaptation issue as well. Barcelona needed to get rid of some players to solve their registration problems in the La Liga also. Depay or Aubameyang was needed to leave and they reached their goal.
Correct me if I am wrong, but hadn't Barcelona registered all their new signings already after selling off some TV rights, or so I understand?

Any way, Aubameyang to Chelsea will really benefit Chelsea so much in terms of attack. The current forwards are not worthy of playing in a team like Chelsea.
Aubameyang will no doubt strengthen Chelsea attack, I was hoping that Memphis Depay would go with Aubameyang to Chelsea, but few minutes before the transfer deadline, I read that he - Depay said that he is going now where. It would have been a good move if Chelsea could have Sterling,  Aubameyang  and Depay in the attack.

Now the transfer window is officially closed, every team should manage what they have and at least Ronaldo rumours will come to an end this night.

The season-long loan agreement between Chelsea and Juventus midfielder Denis Zakaria has been finalized. Zakaria, a 25-year-old international from Switzerland, will represent Chelsea for the balance of the 2022–23 campaign.

On the final day of the transfer period, Thomas Tuchel signed Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Denis Zakaria. He could make his Chelsea debut against West Ham on Saturday in the Premier League at Stamford Bridge. With the arrival of these two new Chelsea players, Chelsea's hectic transfer window came to a close.
martyns

Activity: 840
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2022, 01:57:26 AM

The season-long loan agreement between Chelsea and Juventus midfielder Denis Zakaria has been finalized. Zakaria, a 25-year-old international from Switzerland, will represent Chelsea for the balance of the 2022–23 campaign.

On the final day of the transfer period, Thomas Tuchel signed Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Denis Zakaria. He could make his Chelsea debut against West Ham on Saturday in the Premier League at Stamford Bridge. With the arrival of these two new Chelsea players, Chelsea's hectic transfer window came to a close.
Chelsea can improve their game style with this new players in the club. Pierre Aubameyang and Denis Zakaria is perfect for the blues and Tuchel completely what they needed. One Midfielder and a sharp attacker unlike Kai Havertz who's now a flop in the team. The transfer Window closed, I was in support of bringing in Zaha from Crystal palace inother for him to feature for the blues wing and backup for any player in the Frontlines that have injuries. Thomas's Tuchel id expecting to win their weekend game with his new players.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 721

View Profile
September 02, 2022, 02:08:53 AM

It will also be very good for Chelsea because Denis Zakaria's position is as a central midfielder who in experience is very good and can help a little bit in Chelsea's midfield defense and is also expected to manage the ball forward very well.

It looks very excited because Chelsea this season really needs some good new players like the two players you mentioned. And besides that, Chelsea have also released Marcos Alonso for free to Barcelona through the transfer market this time, so it is appropriate for Thomas Tuchel to bring in two new players into his team.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
September 02, 2022, 02:34:50 AM

I think that the Aubameyang deal is beneficial for each side. Because Chelsea immediately needed to sign a striker before the end of the window. Otherwise a very tough season was waiting for them due to scoring problems. Aubameyang is one of the great choices available in the market. He is very familiar with the Premier League too so there wouldn't be any adaptation issue as well. Barcelona needed to get rid of some players to solve their registration problems in the La Liga also. Depay or Aubameyang was needed to leave and they reached their goal.
Correct me if I am wrong, but hadn't Barcelona registered all their new signings already after selling off some TV rights, or so I understand?

Any way, Aubameyang to Chelsea will really benefit Chelsea so much in terms of attack. The current forwards are not worthy of playing in a team like Chelsea.
Most chances they are already registered their all players because now they have no enough time for no registering player's we are heading for Champions League in next few days and now competition is also going to tough day by day in La Liga which need things must be completed if they already invested good amount in these finances troubled season.

Aubameyang is surely going to be beneficial for Barcelona with this they have this quality striker on free from Arsenal just because of bad management from Arteta, and now he is going to give them 30 to 40 Million euro amount which is good for them in current situation and Chelsea is also good place for him as already spend very long time in London with Arsenal and here he can give his best which is going to be good for Chelsea in these troubled days on and of the field.

sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 02, 2022, 02:37:06 AM

Chelsea can improve their game style with this new players in the club. Pierre Aubameyang and Denis Zakaria is perfect for the blues and Tuchel completely what they needed. One Midfielder and a sharp attacker unlike Kai Havertz who's now a flop in the team. The transfer Window closed, I was in support of bringing in Zaha from Crystal palace inother for him to feature for the blues wing and backup for any player in the Frontlines that have injuries. Thomas's Tuchel id expecting to win their weekend game with his new players.

After officially getting Wesley Fofana from Leicester, Chelsea was quite surprising to immediately bring in two players at once before the transfer
market closed. Initially, it was Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, who had been a target for Chelsea for a long time. But what was unexpected was that
Chelsea also brought Denis Zakaria on loan from Juventus, with an option to buy him at the end of the season for 30 million pounds.  Whereas
previously Zakaria was not linked with Chelsea, but Chelsea quickly managed to bring in Zakaria. Chelsea do need a midfielder who can defend well
and can also help the team when building an attack, Denis Zakari does have this ability. Chelsea's current squad is very strong, with a total of
11 new signings in the transfer market this year. Tuchel, who was finally able to get the new player he wanted, had to show an increase
in performance when Chelsea faced West Ham.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1024

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2022, 02:58:03 AM

that's a good exchange for chelsea. I meant this club is really need a striker like aubameyang and it will have full time play in chelsea rather than always stay in barcelona without getting paid lol. I hope that if this is the best decision for chelsea caused by contract with marcus alonso is almost ended.
1 year remaining and so, paying 10 millions additional value for aubameyang doesn't look bat at all. Barcelona needs a defensive player like marcos alonso as well.
That's good to see that chelsea has been taking the right step at the the end of transfer season. Im waiting to see his debut in chelsea.
I bit pessimistic he will be the expected player because he was ever here, and everyone already knows how to turn it off, it's different when he was in Spain where not the player many know how to stop him in front. And I guess He will be the same as Lukaku, he can't move and improve his skill especially when meet ex-club Arsenal.

icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2022, 03:21:58 AM

True what lack of Chelsea on the previous matches is a sharp striker, they don't have option for natural central forward previously, and it makes their attack not so sharp. With Aubameyang they should make more goal. But the latest news I read was Aubameyang's home was robbed and the robber attack him and now he has jaw injury or something like that.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 02, 2022, 03:26:38 AM

Why does PSG selling all these players? I mean don't get me wrong they are not great players, so I understand why they wouldn't want them, but actively selling a few players all at once shows a bit of a turmoil if you ask me. Financially speaking they are a solid team because they are owned by a super wealthy person, so it can't be anything related to money really. Or maybe the owner said "I kept mbappe on the team, for anything extra you need to sell some players" and PSG decided to part with a few players and get 1 decent in return?

I am not sure what the reason is, but it is never good to sell 3-4 players all at once in a period like this when the league is already started.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2022, 03:50:23 AM

Aubameyang's move to Chelsea in a deadline day  might just be good for a short time because I don't think Aubameyang can deliver again at England.He was at Arsenal and he only did well in his first season at the club,later went on to become a flop in his second and third season at the Emirates.I know Chelsea are in a dear need of a striker and there are no good strikers available in the transfer market.They have snapped up Aubameyang now,and I just hope he does the right thing when he comes to Chelsea.Lets wait to see if his coming to Chelsea will be good for the club or it will be a waste of money.
Devifajarina

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
September 02, 2022, 04:35:11 AM

Aubameyang's move to Chelsea in a deadline day  might just be good for a short time because I don't think Aubameyang can deliver again at England.He was at Arsenal and he only did well in his first season at the club,later went on to become a flop in his second and third season at the Emirates.I know Chelsea are in a dear need of a striker and there are no good strikers available in the transfer market.They have snapped up Aubameyang now,and I just hope he does the right thing when he comes to Chelsea.Lets wait to see if his coming to Chelsea will be good for the club or it will be a waste of money.
Aubameyang has less promising stats in the English league, only one season at a perfect level, after that he didn't stand out anymore and couldn't contribute anything to Arsenal before moving to Spain, which I see the English league is different, so it's difficult to adapt in the game plan , although we know Chelsea need a striker to help them this season, but it doesn't seem wrong to give Aubameyang one more chance at Chelsea, to prove his quality going forward.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
D-law

Activity: 672
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 02, 2022, 04:56:29 AM

Aubameyang has less promising stats in the English league, only one season at a perfect level, after that he didn't stand out anymore and couldn't contribute anything to Arsenal before moving to Spain, which I see the English league is different, so it's difficult to adapt in the game plan , although we know Chelsea need a striker to help them this season, but it doesn't seem wrong to give Aubameyang one more chance at Chelsea, to prove his quality going forward.

Good he now has a second chance to prove himself right again
Take the older version of him on your head, I dislike it when they don't believe in people
But he did adapt to Span faster than the premier league,some Arsenal fans are not happy for this deal

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
onecall123

Activity: 2058
Merit: 323

View Profile
September 02, 2022, 05:05:17 AM

Chelsea desperately needs an effective striker, but can we say Chelsea is complete now that Aubameyang has arrived? A lot of fans are eager to see him absolutely flop at Chelsea like he did at Arsenal. I'm worried about Aubameyang's form in Chelsea as he cannot boast his performance just magically. My best wishes to Auba for success and excellence.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
CryptocurencyKing

Activity: 1288
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 02, 2022, 05:33:32 AM

I’m very much disappointed at Edu and Arteta for missing out on a defensive midfielder to fill Thomas Partey and Elneny role. It seems they didn’t learn from last season. Arsenal arguably lost Top 4 because they refused to bring in the cover they needed. Now they have started perfectly this summer and this season, and it feels like another missed opportunity from the club. There are tonnes of games coming both in Europe and domestic league and cup, are they generally expected the players not to get injuries, with their record, fact is the squad has been left short again, and they haven't learnt from last season.
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2022, 06:02:03 AM

Agree with what you say because in this case all have their respective advantages.
Chelsea are currently in poor form in their attack and with the arrival of Auba it is now hoped they will improve. For Barcelona, they were lucky because they got money and Alonso for Aubameyang, who was brought in with free agents.
For Aubameyang himself this is another opportunity because he is aware that Barcelona is now very difficult to compete in attack after Lewandowski arrived.

Thomas Tuchel once had a close relationship with Aubameyang as they worked together at Dortmund, it will make Aubameyang will quickly adapt
to the Chelsea game. So Chelsea's choice to sign Aubameyang was very right. Besides being able to meet the needs of Chelsea, which lacks quality
strikers, Aubameyang also seems to be able to directly contribute to Chelsea. Chelsea could sign Aubameyang for a bargain price of 14 million euros,
but they have to let Marcos Alonso move to Barcelona. This trade-in scheme went smoothly and benefited both clubs, because both Barcelona and
Chelsea got the players they wanted before the transfer window closed. I can't wait to see Aubameyang's debut at Chelsea, Chelsea's performance
should be getting better with the arrival of Aubameyang. Because we know that so far Chelsea has had problems up front, Chelsea is less productive
in scoring goals, hopefully the arrival of Aubameyang makes Chelsea's front line much more productive and can make Chelsea win more games.
Indirectly this will be interesting to see because there are Sterling and Havertz also in their attack which is likely to be used as a supply for Auba with Havertz being drawn as a Second striker.
Or maybe the 3 striker scheme can still work because in this case I see Havertz's potential can also be stored on the winger with Mount support behind him.
With the arrival of Auba now perhaps Tuchel can be more creative now in their attack.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 565

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2022, 06:22:54 AM

I bit pessimistic he will be the expected player because he was ever here, and everyone already knows how to turn it off, it's different when he was in Spain where not the player many know how to stop him in front. And I guess He will be the same as Lukaku, he can't move and improve his skill especially when meet ex-club Arsenal.
I don't think it will be like that. Whether he's already in the EPL or not this won't be a problem because he's still in pretty good form.
He hasn't played in the EPL for a long time and this will obviously be an adjustment for Auba himself on the other hand it will also be another adjustment for the clubs to turn him off.
apart from that it is clear he is a glimmer of hope for Chelsea who are having problems in attack.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
G_Besar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 476

Cashback 15%

View Profile
September 02, 2022, 06:55:59 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2022, 10:55:27 AM by G_Besar

Aubameyang's move to Chelsea in a deadline day  might just be good for a short time because I don't think Aubameyang can deliver again at England.He was at Arsenal and he only did well in his first season at the club,later went on to become a flop in his second and third season at the Emirates.I know Chelsea are in a dear need of a striker and there are no good strikers available in the transfer market.They have snapped up Aubameyang now,and I just hope he does the right thing when he comes to Chelsea.Lets wait to see if his coming to Chelsea will be good for the club or it will be a waste of money.

Chelsea desperately need quality stickers and Aubameyang is the right choice for the Blues. Chelsea manager Thomas Tuchel has had a close relationship with Aubameyang since they worked together at Borussia Dortmund in 2018. I'm sure Auba will be a Chelsea sticker. In addition, in this summer's market Chelsea have also brought in a number of other players and the last one is Fofana and Zakaria on loan from Juventus. Chelsea's journey at the beginning of this season was indeed unsatisfactory, the presence of several new players is expected to be able to make a major contribution to the Blues and of course be able to compete again at the top.

HUGE
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Luzin

Activity: 1442
Merit: 779

View Profile
September 02, 2022, 07:21:48 AM

Chelsea desperately needs an effective striker, but can we say Chelsea is complete now that Aubameyang has arrived? A lot of fans are eager to see him absolutely flop at Chelsea like he did at Arsenal. I'm worried about Aubameyang's form in Chelsea as he cannot boast his performance just magically. My best wishes to Auba for success and excellence.

History is pretty good if Arsenal players come to Chelsea. If you remember from Anelka to Giroud they came and won the title. Indeed Aubameyang is a little different he has to go to Barcelona before going to Chelsea.
Age-wise he is indeed old, but he became Barcelona's saviour to return to the top flight last season. The EPL has been friendly with him, I think he didn't take long for the adjustment. But I'm a little worried about whether this is Tuchel's panic because they played poorly at the beginning of the league and the transfer season that was about to be over.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
izsara

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 02, 2022, 07:34:24 AM

History is pretty good if Arsenal players come to Chelsea. If you remember from Anelka to Giroud they came and won the title. Indeed Aubameyang is a little different he has to go to Barcelona before going to Chelsea.
Age-wise he is indeed old, but he became Barcelona's saviour to return to the top flight last season. The EPL has been friendly with him, I think he didn't take long for the adjustment. But I'm a little worried about whether this is Tuchel's panic because they played poorly at the beginning of the league and the transfer season that was about to be over.
Actually, in the current situation, Aubameyang's presence will definitely make Chelsea better because every time he plays he clearly gives a good performance.
Dortmund, Arsenal and Barcelona already feel that he is one of the strikers who can be relied on.
Now Chelsea are going through a tough time and it would be great if he could do some magic for Chelsea.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Fara Chan

Activity: 1302
Merit: 516

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
September 02, 2022, 08:22:21 AM

apart from that it is clear he is a glimmer of hope for Chelsea who are having problems in attack.
Aubameyang is Chelsea's biggest hope going forward, at the moment they are not in a good form in the league, so there is still a lot of improvement to be done, Five games they played, won twice, lost twice and drew once, this shows that Chelsea cannot play consistently for five weeks. Based on these considerations, it looks like Aubameyang will be under a lot of pressure, because going forward they have to play well and secure full points.
It seems I doubt Aubameyang will be able to make a change in such a short period of time.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Pages: « 1 ... 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 [1413] 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 ... 3210 »
  Print  

Jump to: