Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:25:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will Ten Hag be the guy to bring the glory days back to United?
Yes
No
No idea

Pages: « 1 ... 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 [1391] 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 ... 3199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ Football Transfers Speculation, Odds and Predictions  (Read 383394 times)
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2022, 05:28:10 PM

Anthony Elanga who had a great performance in their last game against Liverpool has attracted interest from Everton who may need him from manchester united on a loan deal. IMO, I think it will be a beneficial move for Elanga's career because Everton are in dire need of a striker and he will have enough playing time, plus with Manchester United also closing in on signing Anthony from Ajax before the end of the transfer season.

Elanga on loan was something I expected from the beginning when Antony to United started coming up. At the moment Ajax is playing things hard in this deal of Antony to United but if by any chance if it happens then Elanga will definitely move on loan to some other club as he won't be having much game time after Antony moves. Last bid of 85m was reported to be rejected by Ajax so its getting kinda hard for United but the player is also pushing so anything can happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Oneandpure

Activity: 2044
Merit: 306

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 05:42:01 PM

Manchester United reported interested to bought Real Madrid player Marco Asensio and Madrid manager Carlo Ancelotti has confirmed this rumour that Asensio apparently will looking for new clubs because he lost his place on starting line up and only being an the substitution for Rodrygo Goes so Asensio targeted this summer he will have new club and if Manchester United serious want him the price tag already published that they have to spend 35 millions Euro to get this player
Looks Manchester United still not stopping for recruit new player before window transfer deadline and close, have good work connecting between Manchester United and Real Madrid after success with Casemiro transfer, I think not face any problem if want to get Marco Asensio. After Ancelotti become Real Madrid manager, Marco Asensio difficult to get regular position and he lost one place in starting line up. Marco Asensio looks not happy of always become substitutes for Rodrygo or Valverde and leaving Real Madrid then acceptong offer from Mamchester United looks great chance.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
kro55

Activity: 1610
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 05:44:38 PM

Arsenal midfielder Albert Sambi Lokonga, 22, may be loaned to Roma according to a news report, Jose Mourinho in a bid to beef up his club midfield after Wijnaldum was injured resorted to sign the Arsenal player, recall last season Maitland-Niles was also loaned to Roma it's like Jose Mourinho is interested in signing Arsenal young midfielders on loan, I believe Lokonga will accept the offer else I don't think there is any space for his breakthrough into Arsenal first team going by the recent signings of new midfielders and with Thomas Partey, Xhaka, Viera and Elneny holding that position it's becomes difficult for Lokonga to get into first team.

Wow! Roma?

I thought he was going to go to AC Milan. But right now it does feel like Jose Mourinho is a lot more interested in him. And this loan can also be very good for this player, Albert Sambi Lokonga who is only 22 years old. Because obviously, he is not going to get too much action in Arsenal right now. Arsenal has recently got some very new and exciting players on the team.

So even though Arsenal is trying to make a game which is full of young players I don't think it is going to be a good idea for him to stay at Arsenal. On the other hand, if he goes to Roma he will be very useful in the midfield area of Roma.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Franctoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 546

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 05:45:02 PM

Manchester United reported interested to bought Real Madrid player Marco Asensio and Madrid manager Carlo Ancelotti has confirmed this rumour that Asensio apparently will looking for new clubs because he lost his place on starting line up and only being an the substitution for Rodrygo Goes so Asensio targeted this summer he will have new club and if Manchester United serious want him the price tag already published that they have to spend 35 millions Euro to get this player
Manchester united is actually responding to a wake up call from their supporter/Fans who is running out of patient with their recent performance and where the team is heading to, Marco Asensio coming into play in Man United will mean well for the club having already gotten Carsimero equally from Madrid to the club and now a second player from Real Madrid will bring a kind of unity and good understanding among the individual player as the new players have already known theirselves from their firmer club.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
D-law

Activity: 672
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 05:51:35 PM

Manchester united is actually responding to a wake up call from their supporter/Fans who is running out of patient with their recent performance and where the team is heading to, Marco Asensio coming into play in Man United will mean well for the club having already gotten Carsimero equally from Madrid to the club and now a second player from Real Madrid will bring a kind of unity and good understanding among the individual player as the new players have already known theirselves from their firmer club.

That's a good idea friend but they should not forget to chase the glazers
They shouldn't forget how the glazers have stole the clubs money
The fans are not happy the glazers have to go at all cost

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 338

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 06:11:53 PM

Newcastle will start a good story about their journey to the top of the table if their management is good. I just think they have to take a good opportunity to keep improving their squad all the time if top of the table is a dream to come true. Yes sooner or later they will be good, but not for now or the next 2 seasons I think.
Newcastle's performance this season has been very good. Newcastle is unbeaten in 3 matches. Their performance is stable. Even though Newcastle have plenty of money now, they are not bringing in new players. Perhaps Newcastle coach Eddie Howe will be looking first to bring consistency to his squad's performances. Then maybe he will spend money to add star players to his squad. He wants to gradually strengthen the Newcastle team.
After very long time now, good time is coming back for Newcastle United as this club bought one richest person of the world, and they already announce their mission is Newcastle United could be one of the best club in Premier League and having good record in Europe as well they have done good job in last season's last few rounds and stay into Premier League with mostly peoples were feeling they could be relegated, and now their start is amazing specially against team like Manchester City they steal one point which is best from them.

Recently they are buying few quality players with long term planning which is surely going to be good for them, and they can do some shocking results in this season as well mostly feeling they will end in top ten, but I am feeling they have good chance for going into Europe as well.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 06:25:03 PM

The news that surprises me is that Liverpool are also interested in De Jong and have dropped an offer with a fantastic value, I wonder if De Jong will refuse to play at Liverpool the same as when he rejected Manchester United.
De Jong current situation in Barcelona is complicated because of errors in his salary by this club he wants to leave club with this all and Barcelona is using some bad tactics for this which is surely having bad impact on them, but they are not interested in this even they are not giving him chance as first team player but still he is insisting for staying here and now if he rejects offer from Liverpool then surely it's going to be dilemma for this quality player because here he can do much better than Barcelona.

Now suddenly as transfer window is going to end we have some big changes happening, and Manchester United is also jumped into market for having some quality players, hopefully they will be successful in this transfer also as they have done good deal with Casemiro which is also from Real Madrid.
hashrateproducts

Activity: 560
Merit: 143

Active 24/7

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 06:30:41 PM

After very long time now, good time is coming back for Newcastle United as this club bought one richest person of the world, and they already announce their mission is Newcastle United could be one of the best club in Premier League and having good record in Europe as well they have done good job in last season's last few rounds and stay into Premier League with mostly peoples were feeling they could be relegated, and now their start is amazing specially against team like Manchester City they steal one point which is best from them.

Recently they are buying few quality players with long term planning which is surely going to be good for them, and they can do some shocking results in this season as well mostly feeling they will end in top ten, but I am feeling they have good chance for going into Europe as well.
Newcastle is one team I respect so much in the premier league despite no been in the league for quite some time. The club is well stabilize interms of finance and the new owners have all it takes to sign any quality player they want. They're gradually rebuilding the club by bringing in new players to the club and one thing I know for sure is that even if they don't qualify or lift the premier league title, they will be competitors. They did better last season, so this season won't be an exception.

Free space
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 06:53:31 PM

What's this? Another Ronaldo issue?
It looks like the rumors about Ronaldo will last until the end of the transfer window but I think the result will be the same, he will still be at United for the season.
What is he going to Marseille for? With his ambitions only being the same as previous teams that have been rumored such as Roma and Sporting, he will not get anything at this club.

ronaldo has been linked with many clubs so far none of them have actually signed him, I think it's just a rumour. i read some news about him, fabrizio romano : cristiano ronaldo will not join marseille.  Romano gave his clarification regarding the rumors of Ronaldo joining Marseille, he confirmed that the rumors were completely untrue.
I believe, Ronaldo will not leave Old Trafford until his contract expires, after all there will be many burdensome considerations for any club that wants to actually use his services.
the fact is that until now the closing of the transfer market is getting closer but no one club is interested in signing him, neither is Ronaldo, he has never expressed interest in a club for his desire to move from man united.
Actually the debate about Ronaldo's move will only waste time because he will not leave Manchester United this season because it is difficult for him to leave, regardless of what this will only end at MU until his contract is finished.
We must know that the rumors about Ronaldo are just a spice to get hotter so that many clubs that don't even qualify are being linked with this one Goat.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pokapoka124

Activity: 1134
Merit: 555

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2022, 07:06:33 PM

Dele Alli was once a young talented player with a very promising future with the likes of Lingard, he performed brilliantly well for his former club, his movement to Besiktas is a welcome development, I believe he will be a regular player in his new club maybe he might pick up form and return to his very best and promptly return to EPL in no too distant future, it's unfortunate that Everton has to.release him with no contribution to the team in last season and this season, I think he still has a lot to offer in his new club
Dele Alli is a talented player whom I personally admired when he was playing with Tottenham, great skill, good pace and very comfortable in attack and scoring goals, too bad he went down the pecking order and was almost forgotten for his good days. Moving to Besiktas should be a good move for him, he would get better playing time, fresh atmosphere and another opportunity to find his form and improve his game again. Best of luck to him.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 07:37:44 PM

Manchester United new bid has been rejected by Ajax earlier today. €90m is considered not enough, that’s why Antony is disappointed with Ajax - he only wants United. Manchester United Bid has been submitted and is already turned down.

Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2022, 07:41:02 PM

Manchester United new bid has been rejected by Ajax earlier today. €90m is considered not enough, that’s why Antony is disappointed with Ajax - he only wants United. Manchester United Bid has been submitted and is already turned down.

That's two bids turned down within a week!! Goes to show its not money they want, Ajax want the services of Antony this season for their team but its also a lifetime opportunity for Antony to play for such reputed club and in PL too and those things are very hard to come. Things seems pretty tight but I think a very tempting bid might throw Ajax out of their stance.
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 07:47:52 PM

Anthony Elanga who had a great performance in their last game against Liverpool has attracted interest from Everton who may need him from manchester united on a loan deal. IMO, I think it will be a beneficial move for Elanga's career because Everton are in dire need of a striker and he will have enough playing time, plus with Manchester United also closing in on signing Anthony from Ajax before the end of the transfer season.

Elanga on loan was something I expected from the beginning when Antony to United started coming up. At the moment Ajax is playing things hard in this deal of Antony to United but if by any chance if it happens then Elanga will definitely move on loan to some other club as he won't be having much game time after Antony moves. Last bid of 85m was reported to be rejected by Ajax so its getting kinda hard for United but the player is also pushing so anything can happen.
He's still quite young and can improve I think.
This is a pretty good thing in my opinion for MU in the future because if this player continues to be honed then it is not impossible that he can become one of the players who can give good performances for MU.
Now Anthony is still not clear and maybe this is a little difficult I think but that doesn't mean he can't be brought because seeing the statement from him it seems he wants to try in the EPL.
D-law

Activity: 672
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 07:51:02 PM

This really show's Ajax had no plans selling Antony
The player wants the move and don't want to continue anymore is this too hard for Ajax to comprehend
Manchester United are currently frustrated with the delay, 90 million is enough for the Brazilian

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023

Cashback 15%

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 08:08:15 PM

This really show's Ajax had no plans selling Antony
The player wants the move and don't want to continue anymore is this too hard for Ajax to comprehend
Manchester United are currently frustrated with the delay, 90 million is enough for the Brazilian

Ajax cannot hold Anthony for sure and they are just crazy not to sell Anthony for 90m i think thats even a too big price for such a player. Ten Hag really wants all the best strikers and players from Ajax. I think Man Utd will get Anthony by the end of this transfer window

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Marvell1
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 08:21:35 PM

Sooner or later Newcastle will increase the number of elite clubs in the Premier League, the money they currently have can look at any player they want. Newcastle interest in Alexander Isak makes perfect sense, he is still young and can be a new goal machine for Newcastle.
Newcastle are making gradual improvements in their squad, one by one star players have begun to be brought in. It is quite interesting to see that Newcastle can penetrate the top of the standings because it will further increase the competition in the top four positions.
The main capital is financial strength, so it will greatly support the team's ambition to compete in the standings. Newcastle's realistic target this season is to end the season in 5th because that is the ranking that would see them qualify for the Europa League, but I doubt to say they are competing for the top 4.

Newcastle will start a good story about their journey to the top of the table if their management is good. I just think they have to take a good opportunity to keep improving their squad all the time if top of the table is a dream to come true. Yes sooner or later they will be good, but not for now or the next 2 seasons I think.

Newcastle United had a match drawn against Manchester City. As a matter of fact, that should be regarded as an accomplishment in itself. The Newcastle United team did not have any problems scoring goals against Manchester City either.

In the end, the match ended in a 3-3 draw. It is obvious to me that this is a great result for Newcastle United against Manchester City. During the course of the season, they have played three games, won one, and drawn two. It hasn't been great, but it has been good so far. In addition, I have no doubt that they will be improving the squad more and more as time progresses. In my opinion, soon they are going to be a team that is going to be competing for a spot in the Champions League.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 562

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2022, 08:26:08 PM

Newcastle is one team I respect so much in the premier league despite no been in the league for quite some time. The club is well stabilize interms of finance and the new owners have all it takes to sign any quality player they want. They're gradually rebuilding the club by bringing in new players to the club and one thing I know for sure is that even if they don't qualify or lift the premier league title, they will be competitors. They did better last season, so this season won't be an exception.
This season they seem to be more intent on making a breakthrough. Currently they have benefited from their very good finances so there is no reason for them to hold back from competing.
The arrival of rich investors is a blessing in itself for Newcastle because with this they can destroy the dominance of a club that often subscribes to the top 4.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 08:30:22 PM

There is still time for Newcastle, I wouldn't be surprised if more players are brought in. It would be a great club for players like Depay, it's a club for players who are just below the top in international football. September 1 is starting to move, but you can count on some players going to Newcastle. They will seriously participate in European football this season. It seems to be a bit like Manchester City from a few years ago. The draw between Newcastle and City does not come out of the blue, there is a lot of experience in that team.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
coinlocket$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1512

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 08:36:16 PM

According to DI Marzio CR7 has been offered to Napoli in the hope he will play the following CL.

Not sure if they can afford his salary even with a big reduction.

Manchester also asked for Osimen with a bid around 100m €

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
Google+

Activity: 2422
Merit: 550

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 08:44:46 PM

Newcastle United had a match drawn against Manchester City. As a matter of fact, that should be regarded as an accomplishment in itself. The Newcastle United team did not have any problems scoring goals against Manchester City either.

In the end, the match ended in a 3-3 draw. It is obvious to me that this is a great result for Newcastle United against Manchester City. During the course of the season, they have played three games, won one, and drawn two. It hasn't been great, but it has been good so far. In addition, I have no doubt that they will be improving the squad more and more as time progresses. In my opinion, soon they are going to be a team that is going to be competing for a spot in the Champions League.
The game was really ambitious. I didn't expect Newcastle to be able to trouble Manchester City from the start of the first half. Although the final result was 3-3 but I am proud of their performance in breaking into the manchester city goal. Newcastle united has played quite well at the beginning of this season with a record has never lost. Well, as you said Newcastle still wants to strengthen the team at the end of this transfer where the news that is currently developing is Newcastle wants to bring in a young sticker belonging to Real Sociedad, namely Alexsander Isak. with developments to date an agreement has been reached between the two parties with an price tag of around 60 million pounds.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 [1391] 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 ... 3199 »
  Print  

Jump to: