Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:18:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will Ten Hag be the guy to bring the glory days back to United?
Yes
No
No idea

Pages: « 1 ... 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 [797] 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 ... 3252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ Football Transfers Speculation, Odds and Predictions  (Read 396210 times)
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 03:04:30 PM

Edinson Cavani will stay with the Red Devils after meeting Rangnick for a short time so he won't be on the sales list in January, I suspected beforehand that Cavani would definitely be kept even though he is not a regular player he is quite happy to stay another season.

This is also some news about other players including Harry Kane who will stay, Salah will definitely extend his contract with Liverpool.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/chelsea-s-priority-january-transfer-window-revealed-manchester-united-working-2-loan-deals-more-fabrizio-romano-exclusive
I don't know if it will be a good choice for Cavani right now, so far Cavani has only had a few opportunities to become the main line-up for Manchester United, especially after the arrival of Ronaldo this season, Cavani has only had a few chances to play from the begining minutes of the game, although Cavani is a bit old now but some big clubs still seem to want him and I think he will be able to get regular playing time at another club in the future instead of having to stay at manchester united.
RaltcoinsB
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1066

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 03:10:33 PM

~
Paul pogba has had some incredible moments and some good playing time and form at Manchester United, but the consistency has never been there, although it doesn’t have to go down as the players fault all the time, the club and the team as a whole has been in a dormant state ever since Sir Alex Ferguson left the club. P. Pogba had a good start to this season, registering 7 assists at the early part of the season before going down due to injury. He is a great player and one of the best midfielders but I feel he need to leave Manchester United before he can enjoy what he loves to do most (playing football).

His career in Italy was going very well. The Premier League must have pushed harder than Italy. I think that he was in a difficult situation because he was injured and the recovery period after the injury was prolonged. Paul Pogba is one of my favorite midfielders right now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 05:11:50 PM

Like you said, I don't think he's going to be able to go back there. at least if you really go there, Juventus must be prepared with financial expenses regarding the salary Cheesy
He is now 36 years old and I think he should now stay at Manchester United while enjoying his old age at this time.
In terms of performance, he is still quite good but even so he must be able to see from the other side like his current age even though it may not really apply to him.

He definitely does not go back to Juventus. The question is just where is he going when he decides to leave ManU? There isn't really a place for him currently. He won't go back to Juve, Madrid definitely no option, especially because players like Mbappe and Haaland are the future. Where else could he go? I can't think of a club where it would make sense now for both sides, financially and also in terms of the quality Ronaldo brings to the table. Germany is no option, Italy seems like no option, France also not I guess, so? He might play for Manchester United for two more seasons and then go to the United States.

I don't know, I have doubts about this, with Ronaldo's current salary, even though he is now a little lower, the price is high for Juve. considering they are also reportedly still interested in pobga.
on the other hand I still hear rumors that Menez will bring ronaldo to psg because he thinks rangnick can be a threat to ronaldo at Man United but until now the rumors will only be unfounded rumors

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 05:26:19 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo's agent Jorge Mendes has flown to England for a crisis meeting with the Manchester United forward as the 36-year-old considers his future at the club. Is that a sign that Ronaldo wants to leave Manchester United? If so, where could he go now, which club?
I knew Ronaldo wasn't going to find things easy in Manchester United, I mean, even prior to his move back to Old Trafford, United was a club struggling with quite a lot of issues, they were also uncertain whether to retain their manager then (ole), or do away with him, they have finally fired Ole, but honestly, I knew Solskjaer wasn't the sole problem, they have enough quality players to challenge for trophies, but it's more like they are just a mediocre club at the moment. Ronaldo as well wasn't going to change all that, I really do not know what he was thinking when he made that move, it's crazy if he is trying to push himself out of the team, he signed a contract with them, and he should stay with the club both in good and bad times.
Not really a pleasant year for cristiano nor a pleasant come back to a club that rise him to become a star , despite that the fact cristiano owe manchester united a lot ... with the current condition where things didnt get better and could possibly make manchester united failed to play in champions league next season , it's become a speculation everywhere that cristiano stressed at united and had a desire to leave next summer.

i dont mind if he choose chelsea though  Grin . but yeah he looking for a retirement place lìke MLS indeed. lots of opportunity there for him.

Yes but regardless of how much a player "owes" anything, that doesn't change the fact that a team can at times only be so good. Did Juventus win the CL with Ronaldo? No, in fact they performed worse, but that doesn't make him a bad player.

He won't get many chances to go elsewhere obviously Wink Where should he actually go? Must be a club with a lot money, but who really wants him for next or even the season after next one?
A player like cristiano.. a mega star .. a living legend will always looking for an opportunity to get one last time trophy at the highest level .. and so far it didnt work with united , so i guess he will use the plan b to look for a retirement place where he could earn huge cash for one last time as well , so if you asked me .. it could possibly a US clubs .. the latest player landed there is insigne. so yeah that's one of many destination option for cristiano.

before he decided his next career of course , he is clearly stressed and desperated to achieve something.
oh yeah PSG could be his destination as well , we heard that since last season isnt it?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 06:27:02 PM

A player like cristiano.. a mega star .. a living legend will always looking for an opportunity to get one last time trophy at the highest level .. and so far it didnt work with united , so i guess he will use the plan b to look for a retirement place where he could earn huge cash for one last time as well , so if you asked me .. it could possibly a US clubs .. the latest player landed there is insigne. so yeah that's one of many destination option for cristiano.

before he decided his next career of course , he is clearly stressed and desperated to achieve something.
oh yeah PSG could be his destination as well , we heard that since last season isnt it?

So far ronaldo has scored 14 goals and 3 assists in 21 appearances for manchester united in all competitions, I think his current goal record can prove that ronaldo is still a pretty great striker, and for sure there will be many clubs ready to sign ronaldo if he leaves From Manchester, I see it seems that now Ronaldo is starting to look unhappy at Manchester and it seems that Manchester United's choice to bring in Ragnick is the trigger for him to want to leave Manchester.
I think if ronaldo left Manchester of course he would no longer play in the Premier League club because he has a lot of respect for Manchester, and as rumors continued to circulate last season, of course it would be very interesting how two great players who have been rivals can play at the same club.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 06:44:44 PM

Everybody knows how big Cristiano Ronaldo is in the world of football and even outside football, he is both a great player, a role model and a public figure to to millions of people around the globe. Cristiano Ronaldo signed just a 2 year contract deal with Manchester United and he had been outstanding even since returning to the club, Ronaldo was fully aware of how Manchester United is right now and how they have been unable to keep up with other big teams before he signed with them. So I don’t really think he needs to leave the club right now and I am not really sure he has plans to. Cristiano Ronaldo have won a whole lot of trophies  during his career and for me he is just about scoring goals for now. Breaking and making goals and appearance  records.
My wife probably never watched 90 minutes of one match ever, like literally just seen some football skits here and there probably but that's about it, and even when we watch football with my friends, she just focuses on other things, or talk with my friends wife's or whatever, if nothing else is available, just check instagram reels all game long.

And yet Ronaldo and Messi are the only two players she knows as good players, they are THAT big. This gives him the benefit to actually put a pressure on any team he wants. If he wants to threaten the team to leave if team doesn't get better, United will have to listen to him, imagine if he leaves during off-season, that would be humiliating for United, sure Manchester fans would be hating Ronaldo as well but he is already gone, he doesn't have to care, whereas management of United will be hated and still be there so their trouble is bigger.
SatoPrincess

Activity: 994
Merit: 731

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 08:32:56 PM

I think that Manchester United shouldn't let Paul Pogba go by making him sign the contract extension somehow. But the current condition of the team is really not that good. If they signed a permanent and top-quality manager, then it might have affected Pogba's decision in a positive way. But obviously, they haven't done this. And Manchester United are still struggling. Pogba might not want to stay here anymore and he might want to go to a big club which is in a much better shape.
Pogba had not really impress and improve on his performance when he is not injured, watch him play, he has zero impact in Man Utd for instance when Man Utd played Liverpool, he was sent off for a rough tackle at time when his influence and impact can change the game for his team, I think he plays well and better in the french national colours possibly due to the influence of Kante as a defensive midfielder, If better offers comes his way, they should sell him and move on, Man Utd need a more aggressive and competent attacking midfielder.
50 million signing and world Cup winner Paul pogba has been out of touch in the Manchester United side, it can be said that the team style of play doesn't allow him to prove his capability as a attacking midfielder. Rumors has it that he is unhappy at the club and may be drifting away soon. I believe Paul pogba exiting the Manchester United team will be a huge boost for him and possibly earn him its almost respect as a good footballer.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
coinlocket$
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1512

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 08:50:33 PM

According to The Sun, the management of Real Madrid has decided to return to the candidacy of Milan midfielder Frank Cessie.

If you believe the source, the management of the "cream" will allow you to get a football player already in the foreign transfer window. Earlier, the Madrid club left the idea with the Rossoneri midfielder because of the high salary of the footballer, but now it is ready to revise the agreement.

The athlete is estimated at 48 million euros. As a result, Kessie played 21 matches, scored 5 goals and made 1 assist.

https://www.readfootball.com/real-gotov-podpisat-lidera-milana-247472.html

The reliability of the Sun speaking on the transfer market is equal to mine speaking about nuclear engineering, NONE.

Anyway, Kesse is a free agent so he can leave Minal and he probably will for a huge salary.
Last year he was close to PSG.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
emrecemsan

Activity: 1638
Merit: 337

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 08:54:19 PM

~snip~

Anyway, Kesse is a free agent so he can leave Minal and he probably will for a huge salary.
Last year he was close to PSG.

Kessie might be close to Real Madrid this time. Because Real Madrid are in the search of a solid midfielder also I guess. If the situation wasn't like that, they wouldn't be after Paul Pogba also. As Pogba still hasn't extended his contract with Manchester United, I think that Real Madrid would target him first before Kessie. And meanwhile, PSG might want to benefit from this and sign a deal with Kessie. But we'll see.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
baeva
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1257

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 09:19:17 PM

I think that Manchester United shouldn't let Paul Pogba go by making him sign the contract extension somehow. But the current condition of the team is really not that good. If they signed a permanent and top-quality manager, then it might have affected Pogba's decision in a positive way. But obviously, they haven't done this. And Manchester United are still struggling. Pogba might not want to stay here anymore and he might want to go to a big club which is in a much better shape.
Pogba had not really impress and improve on his performance when he is not injured, watch him play, he has zero impact in Man Utd for instance when Man Utd played Liverpool, he was sent off for a rough tackle at time when his influence and impact can change the game for his team, I think he plays well and better in the french national colours possibly due to the influence of Kante as a defensive midfielder, If better offers comes his way, they should sell him and move on, Man Utd need a more aggressive and competent attacking midfielder.

There have been rumours that pogba doesn't want to play for Manchester United anymore, but I don't know how true they are, so it's better not to talk about them. But on the whole I agree with you, but who to put at his position in that case? Or rather who should they buy since he will be sold? I can't think of anyone who would be a good replacement for him yet (not that pogba is any good, but you do need to buy a good player).

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
coinlocket$
Legendary

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 09:41:47 PM

A player has been asked "officially" from Juventus.

We don't know yet who, it will revealed in 5 minutes. He plays in the midfield, nothing more yet.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
nurilham

Activity: 1456
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 09:42:52 PM

Kessie might be close to Real Madrid this time. Because Real Madrid are in the search of a solid midfielder also I guess. If the situation wasn't like that, they wouldn't be after Paul Pogba also. As Pogba still hasn't extended his contract with Manchester United, I think that Real Madrid would target him first before Kessie. And meanwhile, PSG might want to benefit from this and sign a deal with Kessie. But we'll see.
Of course, Real Madrid will prioritize signing Pogba because he is a more popular player and probably the best option for replacing Modric in the midfield line. As long as there is a chance to sign Pogba, I also think that Real Madrid to try signing him first. Kessie is also a good midfielder but looks like not the main target of Real Madrid to strengthen their midfield line. Because of this, as you said that PSG can take advantage to ensure Kessie joins PSG. But we don't know if Kessie is interested to join PSG or not.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
coinlocket$
Legendary

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 09:56:32 PM

Ok we have the name, IDK who this guy his but 45m Shocked a lot of money.

Source: https://twitter.com/romeoagresti/status/1480657509639725058

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
uneng

Activity: 2044
Merit: 783

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 11:04:59 PM

This player is showing a nice performance, especially on his assistance to the goal which made possible the tie between his team Lyon and PSG days ago. It made the elite of european soccer grow their eyes on him. A promising player, they suppose, and Lyon is taking the opportunity demanding such amount of money for him.

But I'm not sure if Juventus will be ready to take the risks of this hiring, since the club will have to take a huge loan to afford Bruno Guimaraes.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1088

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 11:12:37 PM

Should I bring up a counter example? Cheesy Gareth Bale in Madrid, he was paid so well that he didn't even really care whether he played or not. If he did, he would have tried to transfer to another club. Real Madrid even wanted him to go but he said he is happy to stay. Crazy for a player of his quality, but money also plays a big role.
Gareth Bale doesn't care about his career, he prefers to enjoy a big salary whatever his situation is. I don't think he is the example of a true football player. However, I am not sure Real Madrid will give him more time, Real Madrid management already put his name on the transfer list and I assume he will be forced to go. We know that Real Madrid plans to bring some top players in the next transfer window, they probably have big salaries. In this matter, Real Madrid needs to release some players in the next transfer window to balance their players' salaries. So, what for Real Madrid to extend Bale? He is even the priority player to sell.  Grin

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 11:59:13 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2022, 12:10:20 AM by AndySt

Cristiano Ronaldo's agent Jorge Mendes has flown to England for a crisis meeting with the Manchester United forward as the 36-year-old considers his future at the club. Is that a sign that Ronaldo wants to leave Manchester United? If so, where could he go now, which club?
I knew Ronaldo wasn't going to find things easy in Manchester United, I mean, even prior to his move back to Old Trafford, United was a club struggling with quite a lot of issues, they were also uncertain whether to retain their manager then (ole), or do away with him, they have finally fired Ole, but honestly, I knew Solskjaer wasn't the sole problem, they have enough quality players to challenge for trophies, but it's more like they are just a mediocre club at the moment. Ronaldo as well wasn't going to change all that, I really do not know what he was thinking when he made that move, it's crazy if he is trying to push himself out of the team, he signed a contract with them, and he should stay with the club both in good and bad times.
Everybody knows how big Cristiano Ronaldo is in the world of football and even outside football, he is both a great player, a role model and a public figure to to millions of people around the globe. Cristiano Ronaldo signed just a 2 year contract deal with Manchester United and he had been outstanding even since returning to the club, Ronaldo was fully aware of how Manchester United is right now and how they have been unable to keep up with other big teams before he signed with them. So I don’t really think he needs to leave the club right now and I am not really sure he has plans to. Cristiano Ronaldo have won a whole lot of trophies  during his career and for me he is just about scoring goals for now. Breaking and making goals and appearance  records.
I also don't think Ronaldo will leave the club in this transfer window, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if it happens at the end of the season. But for this, several factors must come together. One of these factors will be Manchester United's poor performance and non-participation in the Champions League next season. Everyone knows how ambitious the Portuguese is, and given his age and, accordingly, the remaining number of years of his football career, I would not be surprised if Ronaldo prefers to leave for a club that participates in the Champions League. Also, the figure of the head coach who will come to the club after Rangnik and his attitude to Cristiano's role in the team will play a big role.
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1029

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2022, 02:07:59 AM

There have been rumours that pogba doesn't want to play for Manchester United anymore, but I don't know how true they are, so it's better not to talk about them. But on the whole I agree with you, but who to put at his position in that case? Or rather who should they buy since he will be sold? I can't think of anyone who would be a good replacement for him yet (not that pogba is any good, but you do need to buy a good player).
I'm not sure the other club has too interesting to buy the injured players. Of course, he won't be playing right away when the club bought him today. 3-month rest maybe will be extended, His performance is also not good, the club will have to wait until the recovery. he also rarely chases the ball, he prefers walking in the field to running the ball and he also rarely help the defense when his friend looks hard in front of the goal. The club must think twice to make offers, don't be like buying damaged goods.

cryptofrka
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1673

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 08:15:06 AM

Arsenal is interested as well, I guess to finally try and replace Xhaka.
I did not see a lot from Guimaraes but I liked what I did see, he's really solid defensively and has been great in carrying the ball forward - both in possession and by passing.

It remains to be seen if he can transfer these performances to the big leagues - it is much easier to carry and pass the ball in France than in England. Still - a player to keep an eye on for sure.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 09:04:35 AM

Newcastle continues to use the newly received investor money to strengthen its squad. According to several media reports, they are said to be in agreement with 19-year-old big talent Hugo Ekitike from French first division club Stade Reims. He is a French U20 international and has already scored 8 goals in 17 games this season. Allegedly, it is only about the transfer fee. Reims is demanding 30 million euros for him.
Swordsoffreedom
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1115

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2022, 09:09:14 AM

Arsenal is interested as well, I guess to finally try and replace Xhaka.
I did not see a lot from Guimaraes but I liked what I did see, he's really solid defensively and has been great in carrying the ball forward - both in possession and by passing.

It remains to be seen if he can transfer these performances to the big leagues - it is much easier to carry and pass the ball in France than in England. Still - a player to keep an eye on for sure.

I feel like $45M for Bruno is a bit much in my eyes.
But we have seen some average not-so-known players make a good name after going to a higher-level club. Maybe the club scouts saw potential in him and that's why he's valued at $45M.

I think that if he's seen as a replacement for Xhaka, that might be a good choice as Xhaka is getting old and is losing some of his fitness. But once again I feel like Arsenal might have better options to opt for $50M range. Maybe getting some players on loan could also be a good option in my opinion.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 [797] 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 ... 3252 »
  Print  

Jump to: