Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:22:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ SUR ★ Token As A Pledge for Suretly  (Read 312201 times)
suretly

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 04:14:58 AM

Hello everyone! Read the post from the Suretly founder Eugene Lobachev - https://www.facebook.com/suretly/posts/1947958932082540 . You will get better understanding of Suretly project

Thank you for sharing this. I think it's important to keep the investors updated frequently. Our investment took a hit.

Suretly is my long term investment. Just keep up the good work.
Yeah, to be honest I have invested into Suretly for long term, I do not think a potential project as Suretly can not gives me a huge profitability after a long time as few years.

I guess it is worth to wait

First crowdvouching platform
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:02:14 AM

Hello everyone! Read the post from the Suretly founder Eugene Lobachev - https://www.facebook.com/suretly/posts/1947958932082540 . You will get better understanding of Suretly project

Thank you for sharing this. I think it's important to keep the investors updated frequently. Our investment took a hit.

Suretly is my long term investment. Just keep up the good work.
Yeah, to be honest I have invested into Suretly for long term, I do not think a potential project as Suretly can not gives me a huge profitability after a long time as few years.

I guess it is worth to wait
That's coming from the dev, good you posted some inspiring words, short but I liked it.
For anyone who does not understand this project will surely think of selling their tokens at a very low price, that is not a good decision, why invest if you cannot wait, right? In the first place they have their road map, so if they follow it that means they are still on track, stop complaining people and just leave the train if you are not happy, I'd be happy to buy cheap SUR than it's current price today.
suretly

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 04:41:29 AM

If someone could help i would really appreciate . Tried to log today at https://secure.suretly.com/dashboard/ico and seems that site is down . In playstore the app is not available for my country . How can i claim my tokens ?

Let us check the situation

suretly

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 12:55:56 PM

How close are you familiar with the Suretly project? Examine it and read our new blog https://goo.gl/G3eHbQ!
Answer with YES if you agree with the statement and NO if you don’t.
1. Me and twenty more people from internet lent money to a guy from Algeria — that is crowdvouching.
2. Suretly tokens are securities and therefore I will get dividends when time pass.
3. There are a lot of SURs on the market — the total supply of SURs is approx. 1 000 000.
4. SUR stands for “See Us Run”, it means that the founders are waiting for the long and active life of the project (and not for “surety” at all!)
5. The Suretly app is made for giving people an opportunity to make money helping others borrow all over the world

Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:31:00 AM

How close are you familiar with the Suretly project? Examine it and read our new blog https://goo.gl/G3eHbQ!
1. Me and twenty more people from internet lent money to a guy from Algeria — that is crowdvouching.
2. Suretly tokens are securities and therefore I will get dividends when time pass.
3. There are a lot of SURs on the market — the total supply of SURs is approx. 1 000 000.
4. SUR stands for “See Us Run”, it means that the founders are waiting for the long and active life of the project (and not for “surety” at all!)
5. The Suretly app is made for giving people an opportunity to make money helping others borrow all over the world

hi how many weeks before the app release? any update on listing on other exchanges?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
torrentco

Activity: 2114
Merit: 418

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:27:19 AM

it has been week since the token launched and yet daily volume is 59 usd.
59 freaking dollars seriously what is going on.the first thing they need to do is get listed into a half decent exchange.
even liqui would make a huge impact.
i really am sorry for ico investors who bought 10 sur for 1 ether.
i bought 1/4 the ico price yet i am extremely disappointed.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:25:22 AM

it has been week since the token launched and yet daily volume is 59 usd.
59 freaking dollars seriously what is going on.the first thing they need to do is get listed into a half decent exchange.
even liqui would make a huge impact.
i really am sorry for ico investors who bought 10 sur for 1 ether.
i bought 1/4 the ico price yet i am extremely disappointed.

We have a problem here if we expect it will grow fast, just like you I took advantage of the sale because the price is below ICO price but I don't expect it will rise that easily, there is a reason why the price is still low and the volume as well. It's the devs action now on how they will make an effort to list this token on some bigger exchanges, let's aim bigger than liqui, bittrex would be the right fit and they can only do that if they will deliver with great updates.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
suretly

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 04:43:56 AM

hi how many weeks before the app release? any update on listing on other exchanges?
hi. this week will be news on whats going on with the app. in a few words, the main functions are ready, the design is in process. no news on listings on other exchanges for this moment.

suretly

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 04:46:24 AM

If someone could help i would really appreciate . Tried to log today at https://secure.suretly.com/dashboard/ico and seems that site is down . In playstore the app is not available for my country . How can i claim my tokens ?

Investor dashboard is not available anymore because we used the third-party solution for the ICO. Have not you get an e-mail from us?

So, now you have 2 options:

1. Wait until SUR-tokens will be available in the App (we hope it will be in the next 2 months)
2. Send us your Ethereum address and we’ll send you tokens manually next 2 weeks or so.

Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:41:12 PM

hi. this week will be news on whats going on with the app. in a few words, the main functions are ready, the design is in process. no news on listings on other exchanges for this moment.

thats sad your not working on listing on other exchanges. small exchanges can hell the price up a bit its been a month and your not worried about the volume of your coin? please check coinmarketcap lol its looks like zombie hanging around

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
suretly

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 04:45:02 AM

Hello everyone! We are working on the penetration to the US market. Read the article from our American colleague https://www.facebook.com/suretly/posts/1952417554970011

Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:04:19 PM

Damn, I feel sorry for the people who invested in this ICO  Grin
For real how could the devs let this happen, looks like they don't care at all for the tokek value, just wanted to take money to start their project.
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:25:13 PM

For real how could the devs let this happen, looks like they don't care at all for the tokek value, just wanted to take money to start their project.

i hope it would something Sad .... i was sure that this was a genuine project who allready exist...

not giving hope . it can be someting
suretly

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 04:31:05 AM

i hope it would something Sad .... i was sure that this was a genuine project who allready exist...

Token price is usually unstable after ICO. But Suretly is not a scam, it is a long-term project. And after the product will be ready and launched the situation will change. Read about the price etc in our blog - https://blog.suretly.com/all-you-wanted-to-know-about-suretly-tokens-part-i-e2e2963a12cb

Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:15:39 AM

Token price is usually unstable after ICO. But Suretly is not a scam, it is a long-term project. And after the product will be ready and launched the situation will change. Read about the price etc in our blog - https://blog.suretly.com/all-you-wanted-to-know-about-suretly-tokens-part-i-e2e2963a12cb

I believe it's not a scam project but maybe investors are just upset since the price is pretty cheap now, they are expecting it will start with a great price and be traded in bigger exchanges but it does not go based on expectation. Well, for now let's be more patient and trust the team that they will deliver on time, hopefully in the soonest possible time.

suretly

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 03:53:11 AM

Hello, everyone! We know that some of you are upset with the token price. We believe this situation is temporary and will improve after a full run of the project.

New on the situation with the App will be on Friday or Saturday.

DimiZb

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:59:18 AM

Hello, everyone! We know that some of you are upset with the token price. We believe this situation is temporary and will improve after a full run of the project.

Is this token based on waves? Waves token performs very badly, I invested starta but still lose half market cap. It is disaster to host ico on waves, not eth.
RAGEmond

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:31:20 AM

Is this token based on waves? Waves token performs very badly, I invested starta but still lose half market cap. It is disaster to host ico on waves, not eth.

lol it's not waves it's the Project which doesnt deliver
torrentco

Activity: 2114
Merit: 418

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:10:07 AM

it is also a little waves related.
there isnt a single token performed wel that come out of waves.
they are all having problem getting listed at exchanges which s a huge problem.
check the 24 volume of all the waves tokens you will get i mean.
so people who need money sell it at ridicilious prices.
suretly will deliver i belive sooner or later.but they r working and trying.
RAGEmond

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:14:27 AM

it is also a little waves related.
there isnt a single token performed wel that come out of waves.
they are all having problem getting listed at exchanges which s a huge problem.
check the 24 volume of all the waves tokens you will get i mean.
so people who need money sell it at ridicilious prices.
suretly will deliver i belive sooner or later.but they r working and trying.

yeah your right however 2018 is the year of DEX .. did you see what happened to poloniex .. now bittrex .. sooner or later ppl will start to use DEX

also WAVES will bring UI update so it will be more userfriendly.. but no OT here Cheesy

app will be for android & iPhone?
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: