Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:19:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ SUR ★ Token As A Pledge for Suretly  (Read 312221 times)
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:26:43 AM

Was everyone else aware that fiat could also be used within the application? If you do not need to buy Suretly token to use the app then what use does it have? Or where will it get it's value from? How can 15% of Suretly shares be sold to SURcoin with funds raised in ICO from us investors but we do not have any rights to these shares?

Hello! All conditions regarding shares are contained in the White paper.

As we said in our blog, Suretly token is a utility token. That means that you can use it in the app instead of fiat money and get profit from sureties.

If we only use SURs, the app will be legally forbidden in a big number of countries. That would dramatically reduce the market for Suretly.

Hope thet Suretly app will be ready soon and will spread in many countries. We need a big promotion for this product to popularise Suretly platform and attract many users here. looking forward to it.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
RAGEmond

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:22:08 AM

Was everyone else aware that fiat could also be used within the application? If you do not need to buy Suretly token to use the app then what use does it have? Or where will it get it's value from? How can 15% of Suretly shares be sold to SURcoin with funds raised in ICO from us investors but we do not have any rights to these shares?

As we said in our blog, Suretly token is a utility token. That means that you can use it in the app instead of fiat money and get profit from sureties.

If we only use SURs, the app will be legally forbidden in a big number of countries. That would dramatically reduce the market for Suretly.

Fiat money in the App can be used ONLY in those countries where Suretly company is officially registered. These are Russia, Kazakhstan and USA. For all other world only SUR tokens can be used. We expect that it will be possible to use SURs in the App in a couple of months after running the App.

Let me know it the information is clear or you still have some question, guys. Thank you for being so involved!

"Only in Russia and USA" but russia is a crypto pioneer and USA a big ass "client" however they will not use SUR Tokens .. what are the profits of being an ICO Investor and holding SUR beside being able to use it on the platform like any other guy who buys SUR now where the Price is 10x lower than ICO? ... are we just the friendly neighbours who were used to raise money and now we're left with the 10x higher paid SUR Tokens which every 0815 guy can buy now to use the platform on a dumped price?
suretly

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 01:04:23 PM

The app should use tokens only. Within the app you should buy tokens using fiat and this would create demand for the tokens and increase the price. This was what I believed before I invested. I never seen anything in the whitepaper about being able to use fiat within the app, the whole point of cryptocurrency is to not use fiat. Projects I have seen like Qvolta or Bitconnect you need to buy their tokens to use the platform. If you did not need to buy the tokens to use the platform there would be no use or value for the tokens.
Our project differs from those you mentioned. What is great about Suretly is that you will be able to vouch for the borrower from Russia being in India, or China or anywhere else. And only in some countries out of 200+ fiat money will be available for usage. But we still need that part of market to make the project more popular and get more partners from financial sphere.

First crowdvouching platform
suretly

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 01:05:50 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 11:33:16 AM by suretly

Fiat money in the App can be used ONLY in those countries where Suretly company is officially registered. These are Russia, Kazakhstan and USA. For all other world only SUR tokens can be used. We expect that it will be possible to use SURs in the App in a couple of months after running the App.

Let me know it the information is clear or you still have some question, guys. Thank you for being so involved!

"Only in Russia and USA" but russia is a crypto pioneer and USA a big ass "client" however they will not use SUR Tokens .. what are the profits of being an ICO Investor and holding SUR beside being able to use it on the platform like any other guy who buys SUR now where the Price is 10x lower than ICO? ... are we just the friendly neighbours who were used to raise money and now we're left with the 10x higher paid SUR Tokens which every 0815 guy can buy now to use the platform on a dumped price?

Initially it was planned that fiat money would be used in the App, guys. And in the first version of app people used fiat money. The main reason is that borrowers are seeking for fiat money, not crypto currency or tokens.

USA is one of the biggest markets for Suretly – 40 billion dollars (!) . And sure we want to enter this market, although it is difficult.

We believe there will be enough people willing to use tokens instead of fiat money.

That is how we see it. After the product is released, the price may change significantly. After we start buy and burn, according to economic theory, the price should also change. These 2 facts will influence the token, what may result into the good ROI for our initial token holders. But it is legally forbidden for us to promise you that.

“But we will do our best to make our bakers happy” (and that is a quotation of our founder, guys)

We are also thinking over the benefits for those who will use tokens in the app. We cannot say specifically what will it be, yet. But making this decision we will consider all what our token holders proposed.

Schreibi

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:35:41 PM

@suretly i think you missunderstood the phrase....

is a big ass "client" means a big fish and not that the USA is an ass. Cheesy I know that americans and russians arent best friends. But both sides will see the business oppurtunities. Wink

I would edit your post. Other people could bring that in a wrong context.

Regards
timmo18

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:36:37 PM

Initially it was planned that fiat money would be used in the App, guys. And in the first version of app people used fiat money. The main reason is that borrowers are seeking for fiat money, not crypto currency or tokens.

Maybe USA is an “ass” but it is one of the biggest markets for Suretly – 40 billion dollars (!) . And sure we want to enter this market, although it is difficult.

We believe there will be enough people willing to use tokens instead of fiat money.

That is how we see it. After the product is released, the price may change significantly. After we start buy and burn, according to economic theory, the price should also change. These 2 facts will influence the token, what may result into the good ROI for our initial token holders. But it is legally forbidden for us to promise you that.

“But we will do our best to make our bakers happy” (and that is a quotation of our founder, guys)

We are also thinking over the benefits for those who will use tokens in the app. We cannot say specifically what will it be, yet. But making this decision we will consider all what our token holders proposed.

I can understand that the loan issuers are going to issue loans in fiat but why can't the crowdvouching part be tokens only? It seems like the use for the tokens hasn't really been thought through properly. The tokens need to play a big part within the app, the ICO was a massive part of your funding to get the Suretly business up and running and so they should play an active role within the app so at least investors have a chance of the tokens becoming more valuable. I can't see what other use the tokens could have because loan issuers would never issue a loan in tokens and you already said customers don't issue loans but they could be the only use for crowdvouching. So the funds invested from customers could be used to purchase tokens in the app and then used for crowdvouching. This was the general idea I always had.
Nyk_1241

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:09:20 AM

I agree with Timmo. The team has not placed the investors' interest in their priority.

When you mention in countries where only Suretly is registered, Fiat can be used. And these are USA and Russia, which are what you mentioned as the biggest market for crowdvouching, i do not see where else will any demand for this tokens. It now seems to me that the project team has only used the ICO investors as a convenient and gullible crowd to fund their project, without the need to give them any equities. And that after getting sufficient funds, they are now just burning us away.

In the whitepaper, it was said that crowd vouching is done through the use of SUR tokens. and now the Project team has conveniently brushed that aside. Simply using economic theory as a justification for raising token price is extremely unreliable, as i do not foresee any demand for the tokens.

Wonder what the project has to say about this. Disappointed with this team.
timmo18

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:08:12 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 04:16:38 PM by timmo18

Could the devs please set up a telegram channel so the Suretly community/investor's and the devs can discuss these matters. As Nyk said the method of simply burning the tokens is not going to increase the value as there is no use for them. Anyone could create an ERC20 token and burn the supply. I think most investors were under the impression only SUR tokens were going to be used for crowdvouching. There will be no marketing in any other countries for Suretly, no one will even no it exists. What do you mean when you say you believe there will be enough people willing to use tokens instead of fiat? Because unless you make it that the customers who are crowdvouching need to purchase tokens to be able to vouch then they would never choose that option over fiat. I can't see why there should be any legal issue to buy SUR tokens to use for crowdvouching. And if you believe there is then why advertise the way you did making everyone believe different. Could we please set up the telegram group chat to discuss the matters and it will also be good for the Suretly community as many ICO start-ups have these now.
EDisney

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:15:18 AM

Could the devs please set up a telegram channel so the Suretly community/investor's and the devs can discuss these matters. As Nyk said the method of simply burning the tokens is not going to increase the value as there is no use for them. Anyone could create an ERC20 token and burn the supply. I think most investors were under the impression only SUR tokens were going to be used for crowdvouching. There will be no marketing in any other countries for Suretly, no one will even no it exists. What do you mean when you say you believe there will be enough people willing to use tokens instead of fiat? Because unless you make it that the customers who are crowdvouching need to purchase tokens to be able to vouch then they would never choose that option over fiat. I can't see why there should be any legal issue to buy SUR tokens to use for crowdvouching. And if you believe there is then why advertise the way you did making everyone believe different. Could we please set up the telegram group chat to discuss the matters and it will also be good for the Suretly community as many ICO start-ups have these now.

You can join Slack to talk to them.
DM @suretly in here to get an invite.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
suretly

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 11:34:03 AM

@suretly i think you missunderstood the phrase....

is a big ass "client" means a big fish and not that the USA is an ass. Cheesy I know that americans and russians arent best friends. But both sides will see the business oppurtunities. Wink

I would edit your post. Other people could bring that in a wrong context.

Regards

Thank you, Schreibi ))

suretly

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 12:13:08 PM

We have a slack channel, PM me your e-mail and I will send you an invitation

suretly

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 12:16:19 PM

hello sir, how far suretly has the development been? why prices do not rise again

Hello! Not so far )) When we have exact date we will publish it. Just not to say the wrong one...

We beleive when the app is ready price will change.

suretly

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 12:55:18 PM

Any response from devs ?

Hello Timmo!

Crowdvouching is a brand-new technology for the market. Our big goal for the next year – to enter markets of the US, Russia and Kazakhstan and gain a foothold there. Make it with fiat money is much easier. But this doesn’t mean we would not encourage the usage of tokens inside the app.

People from all over the world where this is legally allowed will eventually have an opportunity to vouch in Suretly app using tokens.

For example, are you from Russia, USA or Kazakhstan? If you are not, you will not be allowed to vouch for borrowers with fiat money. But you will have an opportunity to vouch with SUR tokens.

What we plan to create is a cross borders solution, which will allow people from everywhere to get profit from helping borrowers get loans.

PS Sorry for the late reply

suretly

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 12:57:55 PM

I agree with Timmo. The team has not placed the investors' interest in their priority.

When you mention in countries where only Suretly is registered, Fiat can be used. And these are USA and Russia, which are what you mentioned as the biggest market for crowdvouching, i do not see where else will any demand for this tokens. It now seems to me that the project team has only used the ICO investors as a convenient and gullible crowd to fund their project, without the need to give them any equities. And that after getting sufficient funds, they are now just burning us away.

In the whitepaper, it was said that crowd vouching is done through the use of SUR tokens. and now the Project team has conveniently brushed that aside. Simply using economic theory as a justification for raising token price is extremely unreliable, as i do not foresee any demand for the tokens.

Wonder what the project has to say about this. Disappointed with this team.

I’m sorry you feel disappointed. This is a misunderstanding, and I hope we will clarify this issue.

In the White paper it was said: “There will be a possibility to use all issued SUR-tokens as a method of ensuring guarantee on a granted surety in the Suretly app.” The usage of fiat money was actually planned from the very beginning of the project, in the first version of Suretly app, which was tested with real people and real borrowers, fiat money was used.

We believe that users will prefer to use tokens. When we say about the USA, Russia and Kazakhstan, we mean that our partners will lend on that markets. But people from all over the world will have an opportunity to become a guarantor (if it is legally allowed in a specific country).

What we mean that there will be 200+ countries where people won’t be allowed to use fiat for vouching.

Regarding the USA – unfortunately it is not allowed to use tokens in that country yet. The Suretly team monitor the situation with ICO in this country every day and as soon as the situation changes we will add the function of use of tokens for the citizens of US.

suretly

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 12:58:31 PM

Maybe USA is an “ass” but it is one of the biggest markets for Suretly – 40 billion dollars (!) . And sure we want to enter this market, although it is difficult.

Base on what are you claiming that there will be sufficient demand of people using the tokens instead of fiat? Please provide supporting evidence for that statement.

What we are planning to do is to make usage of tokens as convenient as it is possible.

Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:16:02 PM

Hope thet Suretly app will be ready soon and will spread in many countries. We need a big promotion for this product to popularise Suretly platform and attract many users here. looking forward to it.

I am also after of this to happen because it's the only way to bring back the price up, we don't wanna see investors losing their patience because
the price was really low at this moment. Dev, do something to turn things to the opposite of what is happening now, I know there is a process but to do it faster would be helpful to us.
timmo18

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:45:13 PM

Any response from devs ?

Hello Timmo!

Crowdvouching is a brand-new technology for the market. Our big goal for the next year – to enter markets of the US, Russia and Kazakhstan and gain a foothold there. Make it with fiat money is much easier. But this doesn’t mean we would not encourage the usage of tokens inside the app.

People from all over the world where this is legally allowed will eventually have an opportunity to vouch in Suretly app using tokens.

For example, are you from Russia, USA or Kazakhstan? If you are not, you will not be allowed to vouch for borrowers with fiat money. But you will have an opportunity to vouch with SUR tokens.

What we plan to create is a cross borders solution, which will allow people from everywhere to get profit from helping borrowers get loans.

PS Sorry for the late reply

How many countries will the app be available for download? And how will you be able to market the app in these countries? Because without any marketing I don't think many people will be aware of the app.

The average user who wants to crowdvouch from a different country would they have to go to an exchange to buy the tokens? Or can they by within the app? You are also planning to burn tokens? Does that mean you don't intend to allow using tokens for crowdvouching long term in the future?
timmo18

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:05:30 PM

hello sir, how far suretly has the development been? why prices do not rise again

Hello! Not so far )) When we have exact date we will publish it. Just not to say the wrong one...

For your first app release this will not include the use of tokens right? So I can not see any increase for token price when that is released. Which month are you expecting the token feature to be added to your app? I think I need to accept the fact this is a dead token with no use and I made a stupid mistake investing.
suretly

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 08:37:24 AM

I am also after of this to happen because it's the only way to bring back the price up, we don't wanna see investors losing their patience because
the price was really low at this moment. Dev, do something to turn things to the opposite of what is happening now, I know there is a process but to do it faster would be helpful to us.

Ok, we will try to

suretly

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 11:35:26 AM

For your first app release this will not include the use of tokens right? So I can not see any increase for token price when that is released. Which month are you expecting the token feature to be added to your app? I think I need to accept the fact this is a dead token with no use and I made a stupid mistake investing.

Initially we will make the app available for those countries where we are launching – Russia, Kazakhstan, USA.  It is expected that a couple of months after the app is released tokens will be available in the app.

After we launch this function we will start promoting it among target audience from other countries. And will make the app available for other countries.
The user who want to use token and doesn’t have it yet will have to go on exchange or get it other way. It will not be possible to purchase SUR in the app yet. This is possible in the future, but for now we do not plan that.

We plan to burn tokens with the only goal to influence the market price of it.

May I ask you a question, timmo18? Are you from Russia or Kazakhstan? I really doubt it, as we do not have a lot of backers from these countries. (We have a lot of backers from Europe, Indonesia, Japan…) And still you know about Suretly and own SUR tokens (do you?)

What we mean is that it is not necessary to live it these countries to know about Suretly, to have its coins and to use the app.

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: