Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:49:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ SUR ★ Token As A Pledge for Suretly  (Read 312247 times)
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:55:02 PM

hello sir, how far suretly has the development been? why prices do not rise again

Hello! Not so far )) When we have exact date we will publish it. Just not to say the wrong one...

We beleive when the app is ready price will change.

For your first app release this will not include the use of tokens right? So I can not see any increase for token price when that is released. Which month are you expecting the token feature to be added to your app? I think I need to accept the fact this is a dead token with no use and I made a stupid mistake investing.

Initially we will make the app available for those countries where we are launching – Russia, Kazakhstan, USA.  It is expected that a couple of months after the app is released tokens will be available in the app.

After we launch this function we will start promoting it among target audience from other countries. And will make the app available for other countries.
The user who want to use token and doesn’t have it yet will have to go on exchange or get it other way. It will not be possible to purchase SUR in the app yet. This is possible in the future, but for now we do not plan that.

We plan to burn tokens with the only goal to influence the market price of it.

May I ask you a question, timmo18? Are you from Russia or Kazakhstan? I really doubt it, as we do not have a lot of backers from these countries. (We have a lot of backers from Europe, Indonesia, Japan…) And still you know about Suretly and own SUR tokens (do you?)

What we mean is that it is not necessary to live it these countries to know about Suretly, to have its coins and to use the app.

I suggest you don't just burn tokens. You should spend your profit in a better way.
There should be other way to make tokens more valuable.
For example, you can encourage more to use token instead of fiat by giving token users a bonus.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:23:21 AM

The recent developments are just leading to a very contorted path. Moreover, the recent announcements go against what what originately proposed in the whitepaper. In my opinion, the use of the token is fundamental for the Suretlyecosystem in order to incentivise its use. No use of the token means low price, regardless of burning it. A bunch of tokens with no actual use mean no value.
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:53:31 AM

first I see the explanation in the thread project i look at many items as bounty campaign, and also see the distribution of funds for each bounty item followed, but I do not see the allocation of funds for bounty campaign
The bounty was low AFAIK and only few who participated in the bounty campaign so there is nothing to worry because they have dump already
and the bounty was over a long time ago. Now, is the time for them to develop their project and we investors are looking for a good price to sell.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:55:28 AM

After reading some replies from discussion it seems that we will have to wait for real price increase because as explained application will be used alone without token functionality at start. That is fine and those countries where app will be released are good for kicking off too. Demand will increase once token will see usage inside the app.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
suretly

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 11:54:52 AM

hello sir, how far suretly has the development been? why prices do not rise again

Hello! Not so far )) When we have exact date we will publish it. Just not to say the wrong one...

We beleive when the app is ready price will change.

For your first app release this will not include the use of tokens right? So I can not see any increase for token price when that is released. Which month are you expecting the token feature to be added to your app? I think I need to accept the fact this is a dead token with no use and I made a stupid mistake investing.

Initially we will make the app available for those countries where we are launching – Russia, Kazakhstan, USA.  It is expected that a couple of months after the app is released tokens will be available in the app.

After we launch this function we will start promoting it among target audience from other countries. And will make the app available for other countries.
The user who want to use token and doesn’t have it yet will have to go on exchange or get it other way. It will not be possible to purchase SUR in the app yet. This is possible in the future, but for now we do not plan that.

We plan to burn tokens with the only goal to influence the market price of it.

May I ask you a question, timmo18? Are you from Russia or Kazakhstan? I really doubt it, as we do not have a lot of backers from these countries. (We have a lot of backers from Europe, Indonesia, Japan…) And still you know about Suretly and own SUR tokens (do you?)

What we mean is that it is not necessary to live it these countries to know about Suretly, to have its coins and to use the app.

I suggest you don't just burn tokens. You should spend your profit in a better way.
There should be other way to make tokens more valuable.
For example, you can encourage more to use token instead of fiat by giving token users a bonus.

Thank you, we will consider that

First crowdvouching platform
suretly

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 11:56:54 AM

The recent developments are just leading to a very contorted path. Moreover, the recent announcements go against what what originately proposed in the whitepaper. In my opinion, the use of the token is fundamental for the Suretlyecosystem in order to incentivise its use. No use of the token means low price, regardless of burning it. A bunch of tokens with no actual use mean no value.

Hello. We are not saying anything new regarding the use of tokens inside the app. This is a misunderstanding. But we will surely think of some preferences for token users.

suretly

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 11:57:33 AM

first I see the explanation in the thread project i look at many items as bounty campaign, and also see the distribution of funds for each bounty item followed, but I do not see the allocation of funds for bounty campaign
The bounty was low AFAIK and only few who participated in the bounty campaign so there is nothing to worry because they have dump already
and the bounty was over a long time ago. Now, is the time for them to develop their project and we investors are looking for a good price to sell.
Thank you

suretly

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 11:59:11 AM

Do you mean the transferring bounty tokens? It was done long ago. Twice, actually

suretly

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 12:00:39 PM

What do you know about the microfinancial market of Russia and Suretly prospects? Read our new post on blog https://goo.gl/XvsgEg

p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:09:11 PM

Hello. We are not saying anything new regarding the use of tokens inside the app. This is a misunderstanding. But we will surely think of some preferences for token users.

Perhaps it is not only me misunderstanding the use of the token within the sought app. If you could please clarify neatly what are the implication of the token in the crowdvouching ecosystem you are developing. It would be much appreciated.
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:37:01 PM

Review of the Microfinance Market of the Russian Federation

Russia is one of the most fruitful markets for the Suretly project. The aggregate loan portfolio of microfinance institutions increased by 17% for the first two quarters of 2017 totaling over 104 billion rubles (around $1.7 billion USD). And it is still going up! Today, we will discuss the situation in the Russian microfinance market as this is a one of several in which Suretly is going to make a big splash. https://blog.suretly.com/review-of-the-microfinance-market-of-the-russian-federation-b90a6e57521b
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:12:31 PM

What do you know about the microfinancial market of Russia and Suretly prospects? Read our new post on blog https://goo.gl/XvsgEg

This is very informative article which indicate about the great potential of micro financing industry how fast this will grow in future. I hope so in next year we will show this platform will get use case as well as value of this token will grow.
suretly

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 08:46:26 AM

Perhaps it is not only me misunderstanding the use of the token within the sought app. If you could please clarify neatly what are the implication of the token in the crowdvouching ecosystem you are developing. It would be much appreciated.

Hello! Initially we launch the app in 3 countries, the USA, Russia and Kazakhstan. People from these countries will use fiat money first, and after a while - also will use tokens instead of fiat (but not in USA if the situation with cryptocurrency in this country will not change). After the usage of tokens is allowed, people from all countries where it is legal will have an ability to use SUR tokens inside the app. This may take some time due to legal issues.

Just imagine - people from 200+ countries can make money on sureties through the Suretly app using SUR tokens!

Harry018

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:33:31 AM

Is there a Telegram group for updates? Or is there any Slack Channel?

I have messaged several times to add me or inform me about it. @SuretlyTeam please take some action. It is really annoying to come back here every time to check for updates.

I hope this time you will actually take some initiative and share the details.

Not thanking in advance this time around  Embarrassed
suretly

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 11:39:50 AM

Is there a Telegram group for updates? Or is there any Slack Channel?

I have messaged several times to add me or inform me about it. @SuretlyTeam please take some action. It is really annoying to come back here every time to check for updates.

I hope this time you will actually take some initiative and share the details.

Not thanking in advance this time around  Embarrassed

We have a slack channel. PM me your e-mail, I will send you an invitation

suretly

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 11:43:56 AM

Suretly November Report is already on our blog! https://goo.gl/ahQ6yH

Clap if you like it so we could know what information you find valuable!

suretly

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 04:19:05 AM

Thanks for the update.
Just as you put it, November has been an intense month for the Suretly team.
I am glad to see that you made big progress in developing, partner, marketing, etc.
I am more confident about Suretly than ever.

Good to know, thank you

Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:58:09 AM

Thanks for the update.
Just as you put it, November has been an intense month for the Suretly team.
I am glad to see that you made big progress in developing, partner, marketing, etc.
I am more confident about Suretly than ever.

Good to know, thank you

I think this is not a good year for us, we will be force to hold because the value is very cheap, just keep on developing this project dev and we will just sit back and watch it, I'm hoping that early next year we will hear announcement about new big exchanges, we need more investors so the moment we have big updates, this will bring the price back up.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
timmo18

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:41:30 PM

As much as I hate saying it I think we will never even get back to ICO price. From what I can see there hasn't really been any thought for the use of the token and to plan to integrate it within the app. I think the fact that they plan to buy back all tokens from exchanges and burn them kind of proves this. People who use the app will just crowdvouch in fiat. Why would anyone go through all the hassle to buy the tokens on an exchange and then send to the app, it would be pointless. My opinion the ICO was just an easy way to raise funds for the business as people who do not know much about ICO will invest because the business model looks good from the website but they don't understand there will be no demand for the token. And I think that is why they used an outside company to set up there ICO as they don't have any crypto knowledge. I think this is why they didn't raise nowhere near the funds they wanted during ICO because the ones who are more clued up could see the token had no future. I think the team should come up with a solid solution to involve the tokens more within the app so we can see a demand for the token and hopefully see some returns for investors. I mean without us investors they would not of had that large sum of money to help develop there business so it's only fair they find a solution so we also get rewarded.

My opinion is to be able to crowdvouch you should have to purchase tokens first and use only tokens to crowdvouch and fees paid by the borrower should be in tokens. Fiat should not be an option. The only fiat part of the business should be the loan that is issued from the lending companies. You should be able to purchase tokens from within the app to make it easy for consumers. Any business model that raised funds using ICO all make you buy there tokens to use there platform it's just how it works.

I have set up a telegram channel if anyone wants to join so we can maybe discuss some ideas because I think without some changes Suretly token will be dead. Hopefully we can discuss ideas with the team and find a solution. I do really like the Suretly platform and the idea we just need the tokens to be more involved.

Link for the telegram chat - https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAFCvrqKyxAIX61ilzQ
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:00:59 PM

As much as I hate saying it I think we will never even get back to ICO price. From what I can see there hasn't really been any thought for the use of the token and to plan to integrate it within the app. I think the fact that they plan to buy back all tokens from exchanges and burn them kind of proves this. People who use the app will just crowdvouch in fiat. Why would anyone go through all the hassle to buy the tokens on an exchange and then send to the app, it would be pointless. My opinion the ICO was just an easy way to raise funds for the business as people who do not know much about ICO will invest because the business model looks good from the website but they don't understand there will be no demand for the token. And I think that is why they used an outside company to set up there ICO as they don't have any crypto knowledge. I think this is why they didn't raise nowhere near the funds they wanted during ICO because the ones who are more clued up could see the token had no future. I think the team should come up with a solid solution to involve the tokens more within the app so we can see a demand for the token and hopefully see some returns for investors. I mean without us investors they would not of had that large sum of money to help develop there business so it's only fair they find a solution so we also get rewarded.

My opinion is to be able to crowdvouch you should have to purchase tokens first and use only tokens to crowdvouch and fees paid by the borrower should be in tokens. Fiat should not be an option. The only fiat part of the business should be the loan that is issued from the lending companies. You should be able to purchase tokens from within the app to make it easy for consumers. Any business model that raised funds using ICO all make you buy there tokens to use there platform it's just how it works.

I have set up a telegram channel if anyone wants to join so we can maybe discuss some ideas because I think without some changes Suretly token will be dead. Hopefully we can discuss ideas with the team and find a solution. I do really like the Suretly platform and the idea we just need the tokens to be more involved.

Link for the telegram chat - https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAFCvrqKyxAIX61ilzQ

I agree with you. There should be some value for the tokens, otherwise it will go nowhere.
That is why I suggest token users should have some privilege or bonus while using the platform.
BTW, I think Suretly have a official channel, why not just use that one?
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: