Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:54:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ SUR ★ Token As A Pledge for Suretly  (Read 312222 times)
suretly

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 06:47:16 AM

Hi Diana,

I have invested in Suretly since the ICO and been closely watching this topic since the beginning. As almost all investors agree, the progress of the project development as well as the token price are far from being satisfactory. Perhaps there are too many things to be said in this context, but it does not help.

Obviously, your first priority should be to deliver a working product on time. I am sure you already know it and you should also know the reasons behind failure to publish the app on time. So please eliminate these problems and finish development of the platform as soon as possible.

I will talk about the other issues once we get rid of the biggest problem.

Hi LongHolder,

First of all, I want to thank you for being with Suretly.

Yes, we have some difficulties with timing regarding of app development. The reason is - we are developing more complecated app than we planned from the very beginning. And before the UI/UX was completed it was hard to estimae the time needed.

Now we are totally focused on the app development and we have big plans for for this year.

First crowdvouching platform
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:17:18 AM

Join us in testing the new Suretly app! :point_right:Suretly team invites you to test our app before anyone else does! Just send your e-mail and the type of your device to :point_right: di

suretly

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 10:28:22 AM

Hi,

Join us in testing the new Suretly app!

Suretly team invites you to test our app before anyone else does! Just send your e-mail and the type of your device to di(@)suretly.com . You will get access very soon!

jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:37:41 PM

This is very good news to see development having reached in testing phase. What do you mean by device is this testing is designed for mobile devices ? I will be sending e-mail and would like to be part of first testers to see this application working in real time before others.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
suretly

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 06:39:31 AM

This is very good news to see development having reached in testing phase. What do you mean by device is this testing is designed for mobile devices ? I will be sending e-mail and would like to be part of first testers to see this application working in real time before others.
I just mean the mobile operating system - Android, iOS. As in fact we are developing 2 types of apps - for Android and iOS devices

Kirilp

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:39:09 AM

Microfinance Market of Kazakhstan: Review

You’ve probably heard of Kazakhstan before, right? Nicolas Cage certainly has. (Should I remind you of those July memes with him in this country?) Well, he probably did not pay attention to the fact that this country occupies 33% of the microfinance market share of the CIS countries and is therefore a regional leader. https://blog.suretly.com/microfinance-market-of-kazakhstan-review-e269947c83a6
suretly

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 08:23:35 AM

Microfinance Market of Kazakhstan: Review

You’ve probably heard of Kazakhstan before, right? Nicolas Cage certainly has. (Should I remind you of those July memes with him in this country?) Well, he probably did not pay attention to the fact that this country occupies 33% of the microfinance market share of the CIS countries and is therefore a regional leader. https://blog.suretly.com/microfinance-market-of-kazakhstan-review-e269947c83a6

Thanx for helping)))   Grin

LongHodler

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:12:59 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 08:23:33 PM by LongHodler

Hi Diana,

It looks like we will finally be able to see that the platform will be ready in the coming weeks if no additional delay occurs.
Once the application hits the market, it is uttermost important for Suretly to be seen on social media wider, especially on Reddit and Telegram platforms.
Note that Suretly is one of the few cryptocurrencies that do not have an official active Telegram channel.

Another important topic is that we need a well designed and localized website. We definitely need translations in Japan and Korean for investors plus the prioritized target countries on which Suretly will operate first.

Furthermore, a simple road map would be very useful at this moment to see and keep track of the progress. It does not need to be fully detailed. We just need some dates and the nature of the action. For example, coin burn, new exchange (see below), etc.

Last but not least, we need new market(s). For example, are you in contact with Binance?

Please let us know your opinions and thanks for your attention.

Edit: Reddit and Telegram.
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:39:37 AM

Hi Diana,

It looks like we will finally be able to see that the platform will be ready in the coming weeks if no additional delay occurs.
Once the application hits the market, it is uttermost important for Suretly to be seen on social media wider, especially on Reddit and Telegram platforms.
Note that Suretly is one of the few cryptocurrencies that do not have an official active Telegram channel.

Another important topic is that we need a well designed and localized website. We definitely need translations in Japan and Korean for investors plus the prioritized target countries on which Suretly will operate first.

Furthermore, a simple road map would be very useful at this moment to see and keep track of the progress. It does not need to be fully detailed. We just need some dates and the nature of the action. For example, coin burn, new exchange (see below), etc.

Last but not least, we need new market(s). For example, are you in contact with Binance?

This is a good suggestion, it will certainly help SUR to grow as a project.
I notice that the price have already rise but the volume is not growing, we need more exchanges and I am pretty sure that when it will be listed
in Binance it will easily pump and will gain great volume.

jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:57:53 PM

i still wait for my ICO funds, wrote already an mail, but got no Answer, pretty frustrating ;(
suretly

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 11:31:29 AM

Hi Diana,

Hi, LongHolder!

Thank you for such a detailed message. Your thoughts on the Suretly promotion are very usefull. We will definitely discuss all issues you have pointed out.

I cannot promise you we will be able to bring all of them into life. But still we will think it over.

I will keep you informed regarding the desicions we will make.

suretly

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 11:32:14 AM

i still wait for my ICO funds, wrote already an mail, but got no Answer, pretty frustrating ;(

Oh, sorry. Let me check

suretly

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 11:48:54 AM

I was told you got an anwer. And that you have already withdrawn tokens. I will PM you a withdrawal link

suretly

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 12:13:43 PM

I was told, that you got an anwer. And that you have already withdrawn tokens. I will PM you a withdrawal link

suretly

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 12:14:23 PM

Do you think Suretly project needs a Telegram channel?

Voting! https://www.facebook.com/suretly/posts/1992530137625419

koniPOS

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:13:50 PM

It's nice that there is a vote, but I do not understand the thinking of the suretly developers .

Voting is a telegram needed  Huh
I know, we have slack. ........ but slack is not everything, it's like saying:

we have a twiter, so we do not need facebok.

In my opinion, any kind of social medium, has its admirers and increases the ways of publicity, we increase the community.

And if the telegram does not work, I will be lonely there, waiting for company  Tongue
LongHodler

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:59:31 AM

It's nice that there is a vote, but I do not understand the thinking of the suretly developers .
In my opinion, any kind of social medium, has its admirers and increases the ways of publicity, we increase the community.

You are absolutely right! I am also having difficulties to understand the reason behind why we do not have an official Telegram channel.
The only think that I can imagine is that the team would like to avoid a communication medium below some standards (less members, no admins, etc).

@suretly:
Opening a Telegram channel is just the beginning. At least one official member of Suretly team should be available on Telegram and communicate with the community.
The communication must be clear, satisfying and continuous.
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:46:45 AM

Voting is a telegram needed  Huh
I know, we have slack. ........ but slack is not everything, it's like saying:

we have a twiter, so we do not need facebok.

And if the telegram does not work, I will be lonely there, waiting for company  Tongue

Correct! Telegram is probably the most important form of communication in crypto. Very weird that Suretly does not have their own group. Might also scare off new investors.
suretly

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 10:04:02 AM

Do not forget we also have a Slack channel. If you want to join, just send me your e-mail

OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:02:57 PM

I don't have a facebook, but I want to say that now telegram is one of the most important project hype metrics! For example, Refereun now have a biggest group in the history, more than 60000 members! And Durov specially at their request increased the maximum possible number of people in the group. I don't like the Suretly team position, Slack is not the best way of communication, better use the best and most popular messenger now.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: