Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:18:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ SUR ★ Token As A Pledge for Suretly  (Read 312221 times)
suretly

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 08:06:05 AM

Do you think Suretly project needs a Telegram channel?

Voting! https://www.facebook.com/suretly/posts/1992530137625419

I don't have a facebook, but I want to say that now telegram is one of the most important project hype metrics! For example, Refereun now have a biggest group in the history, more than 60000 members! And Durov specially at their request increased the maximum possible number of people in the group. I don't like the Suretly team position, Slack is not the best way of communication, better use the best and most popular messenger now.

We will announce our Telegram channel on Monday as the voting results show that our backers would prefer to use it

First crowdvouching platform
suretly

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 08:06:24 AM

Suretly App Development News:

January 2018 https://goo.gl/fneuqX

LongHodler

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:11:21 AM

January 2018 https://[Suspicious link removed]/fneuqX

Hi Diana,

May the force be with Suretly team!

As you know, many bugs have been found in the implementations of cryptocurrency software. Some of them affected even a few top coins, resulting individual losses and also a decrease in the market value.
So would you please explain in a blog post the strategy you follow to make the Suretly system secure? Of course, such information will also be valuable for the marketing purposes.

Finally, I would like to thank those who have supported opening a Telegram channel.
suretly

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 11:22:12 AM

January 2018 https://[Suspicious link removed]/fneuqX

Hi Diana,

May the force be with Suretly team!

As you know, many bugs have been found in the implementations of cryptocurrency software. Some of them affected even a few top coins, resulting individual losses and also a decrease in the market value.
So would you please explain in a blog post the strategy you follow to make the Suretly system secure? Of course, such information will also be valuable for the marketing purposes.

Finally, I would like to thank those who have supported opening a Telegram channel.

Hi, LongHolder!

That is an excellent idea for the blog post! Thank you so much!

Schreibi

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:20:34 PM

@Suretly,

when will we see the first results regarding the marketing and listing process? We dont need an hourly updated github or something like that but i would recommend to start with marketing and trying to get listed on decent exchanges. HitBTC is a joke and everyone in cryptoland know that. The price increases you have mentioned is not because that someone bought SUR-tokens, its just the normal increase of the ETH rise.

When for e. g. suretly is backed by eth and its about 0,008 ETH per SUR and the USD/ETH value is increasing the USD price of every SUR token increases too.

The App progress is quite good so far but there is a huge lack of information.

When will we see the Telegram channel? Telegram is good for quick answeres. This community (bitcointalk) is dead. Mostly all get rid of their SUR or just keep holding because noone wants to sell in a loss. So i politely ask you to start marketing or share your thought for the next months. All Coins updated their WP and gave out a roadmap for 2018. Sure that you guys focus on reallife marketing and we wont see a lot of it in europe but we deserve to get a bit more infos. You werent quiet when you asked for money in ICO so please stop being quite to us investors till now.

Tell us dates when you start with marketing, listing on decent exchanges, the launch at the app, the funds you already still have to keep your work done and what progress you expect in the next weeks.

Thanks
suretly

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 06:26:54 AM

@Suretly,

when will we see the first results regarding the marketing and listing process? We dont need an hourly updated github or something like that but i would recommend to start with marketing and trying to get listed on decent exchanges. HitBTC is a joke and everyone in cryptoland know that. The price increases you have mentioned is not because that someone bought SUR-tokens, its just the normal increase of the ETH rise.

When for e. g. suretly is backed by eth and its about 0,008 ETH per SUR and the USD/ETH value is increasing the USD price of every SUR token increases too.

The App progress is quite good so far but there is a huge lack of information.

When will we see the Telegram channel? Telegram is good for quick answeres. This community (bitcointalk) is dead. Mostly all get rid of their SUR or just keep holding because noone wants to sell in a loss. So i politely ask you to start marketing or share your thought for the next months. All Coins updated their WP and gave out a roadmap for 2018. Sure that you guys focus on reallife marketing and we wont see a lot of it in europe but we deserve to get a bit more infos. You werent quiet when you asked for money in ICO so please stop being quite to us investors till now.

Tell us dates when you start with marketing, listing on decent exchanges, the launch at the app, the funds you already still have to keep your work done and what progress you expect in the next weeks.

Thanks

Hi Schrebi! I see your point.

We are concentrated on the app development for the moment to release the app as soon as possible. That is our plan for SUR tokens:

1.   After the SUR app is launched we will spread the information among crypto resources to attract interest to project.

2.   Approximately in 2 or 3 months after the product is released we plan to make tokens use available in the app.

3.   In parallel we will consider listing SUR tokens on other exchanges and if this is reasonable we will do that.

suretly

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 06:27:53 AM

Hi everyone! Join official Suretly Telegram group ---> https://t.me/suretly_official

suretly

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:20:26 AM

Hi everyone! Join official Suretly Telegram group ---> https://t.me/suretly_official
good news sir, i can join now for information, how about your app now? is it work or have problem? i hope this project will rise again because your total supply small

Hello! Suretly app is working good ))) But yet only for team as it is not ready for release. We are working on it.

Thank you for supporting Suretly. This means a lot for the team!

suretly

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:53:45 AM

How Suretly will change the future of co-signing  - read on our blog https://goo.gl/xXt3Ti

Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:52:41 PM

How Suretly will change the future of co-signing  - read on our blog https://goo.gl/xXt3Ti

When do you guys expect to have a fully working product? Unfortunately I hear nobody about Surelty, even though they have an awesome idea? How is Suretly performing in the Balkan (Kazachstan)? Would be great to see some numbers or progress.

Also, will a license be granted in the United States? Thanks for informing me.
suretly

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 06:57:42 AM

When do you guys expect to have a fully working product? Unfortunately I hear nobody about Surelty, even though they have an awesome idea? How is Suretly performing in the Balkan (Kazachstan)? Would be great to see some numbers or progress.

Hello!

We expect this year to launch the project in Russia, Kazakhstan and the USA. In Kazakhstan we have partners from microfinance sphere and payment processor company to work with, and we are waiting for the product to be ready. 

I did not understand the question regarding the US. We will have all needed permissions when we start working there.

koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 04:31:26 AM

Suretly it is coin have a great the future, if anyone still keeps this coin I think you should hold it until all the altcoin prices are come back stable again. currently this coin price drops to $ 3.7. HOLD is the right way to make a profit.

I don't see the correlation between the current condition and the SUR token price, but the current price is more due to the fact that the Team has not yet launched their Product completely.
And yes .. there is no other choice but to hold this token until the Product working fully
suretly

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 11:36:13 AM

Hello!

We expect this year to launch the project in Russia, Kazakhstan and the USA. In Kazakhstan we have partners from microfinance sphere and payment processor company to work with, and we are waiting for the product to be ready. 

I did not understand the question regarding the US. We will have all needed permissions when we start working there.

Sounds great, i am sure when all the working product will be ready many investor will start to rush to buy this great coin. Proud still holding all my coin . Good luck to everyone

Thank you

suretly

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 11:38:13 AM

The price of SUR is unstable, its movements reflects the situation on the crypto market.

BTW We have a telegram group, welcome ===> https://t.me/suretly_official

Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:26:47 AM

The price of SUR is unstable, its movements reflects the situation on the crypto market.

Because of the low volume, maybe give us an update if when SUR tokens be listed in big exchanges.
I have been holding it for a long period of time and until now I am not satisfied in selling it because I know it's a stupid idea.
suretly

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 05:44:23 AM

Because of the low volume, maybe give us an update if when SUR tokens be listed in big exchanges.
I have been holding it for a long period of time and until now I am not satisfied in selling it because I know it's a stupid idea.

We will consider listing on new exchanges after the product is ready and if the price will be reasonable.

Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:59:19 AM

We will consider listing on new exchanges after the product is ready and if the price will be reasonable.

So that the price becomes reasonable, you need to make serious efforts to promote your product, for example, to conclude partnerships with popular now blockchain projects or famous advisers.

When is the product ready? I we have been waiting for so long already, is it possible to release the product this 1Q of 2018?
I'd love to know as I don't want my money just sleeping, there are a lot of opportunities outside but I cannot sell it for a lose, I'm here to make profit.
suretly

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 11:32:52 AM

Hi everybody! Thank you for your thoughts. We read and discuss all you propose here

suretly

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 05:31:55 AM

So that the price becomes reasonable, you need to make serious efforts to promote your product, for example, to conclude partnerships with popular now blockchain projects or famous advisers.

When is the product ready? I we have been waiting for so long already, is it possible to release the product this 1Q of 2018?
I'd love to know as I don't want my money just sleeping, there are a lot of opportunities outside but I cannot sell it for a lose, I'm here to make profit.

Yes agree with you hope the app it will be ready soon, many opportunity to invest right now in a great project, sur team is a great project too but seems they are all sleeping at the moment! Reasonable price it will come in many way but team should start first, community people can only give great support!

Hello! We are working hard to release the product as soon as possible. This year we will launch it in several countries, so now we are totally focused on the product.

suretly

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 11:10:45 AM

Yes agree with you hope the app it will be ready soon, many opportunity to invest right now in a great project, sur team is a great project too but seems they are all sleeping at the moment! Reasonable price it will come in many way but team should start first, community people can only give great support!

Hello! We are working hard to release the product as soon as possible. This year we will launch it in several countries, so now we are totally focused on the product.
Wich country will be the priority to launch the add dev? Hope it will be soon like before springs , good luck  suretly.

It will be Russia. Thank you ))

Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: