Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:40:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729068 times)
pwpwpw

Activity: 908
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:55:44 AM

I hope there won't be a massive airdrop in november, it's better to keep it slow and distribute it gradually, public interest will go down once there are no more distributions also price will be dumped too hard (which creates fud by itself)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ron_

Activity: 840
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:03:10 PM

I heard that one of the Developers has some problem with his health  Sad ( I wish him to be well, by the way) and that it why the last airdrop of 3% was delayed  and that is why we may have some silence from the Dev team. I guess soon things will be sorted out.

I think that something should be done about final airdrop rule as well, in order to avoid massive dump on markets!
but, I believe if the rules of the final airdrop will be changed drastically, then it would  dump the price as well!
so DEV team should think very well and choose wise which decision to take

it like red and blue pill Neo ))
By the way, you are the only one who wished the devs health. Everyone is busy only with their money. I am ashamed of myself.

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:08:52 PM

Thanks to this project, I have claimed my free BTX. I think this will increase more in value in the future.
gwestcot

Activity: 794
Merit: 272

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:54:06 PM

I hope there won't be a massive airdrop in november, it's better to keep it slow and distribute it gradually, public interest will go down once there are no more distributions also price will be dumped too hard (which creates fud by itself)

I suppose there are other possible solutions as well. I am more for sticking with the November 2nd date but they can increase the percentage of weekly distributions so that the airdrops will still be finished roughly as scheduled but it will be more gradual than just dropping all of it at the end. I think the sooner the air drops happen the better so that more important things can be done.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:02:33 PM

Not feeling an everlasting airdrop tbh, kinda looking forward to november to move on and go through new developments.

Would be nice to drop to exchange addresses in the near future, Bittrex, some asian exchanges etc
You can easily reach 50k users if you can set this up with just a few exchanges. We could start if off with cryptopia, i think they have around 25k+ users as well.

What's the word on binance by the way?

And @metamorphin  Kiss
gurumeditation

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:16:56 PM

What's the word on binance by the way?

https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001308592-Binance-Starts-Its-Community-Coin-per-Month-Program

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
█▄▄▄█▄▀░░░░░░    ►    * The first Ethash Masternode crypto     ◄    * Forums
░░░░░░░▀▄█▄▄▄█    ►    * ASIC-Resistant | PoW GPU Mining       ◄    * Twitter
cyberpitstop

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:22:15 PM

Just wondering if there was anything new with the GREAT BTX I haven't really been around in a week or so seems to be quiet around here. Grin
PortalM

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:20:26 PM

I suppose there are other possible solutions as well. I am more for sticking with the November 2nd date but they can increase the percentage of weekly distributions so that the airdrops will still be finished roughly as scheduled but it will be more gradual than just dropping all of it at the end. I think the sooner the air drops happen the better so that more important things can be done.
It's the right idea. I think devs need to cancel the final airdrop, but increase the weekly percentage. This will reduce the likelihood of a sharp dump and attract investors and speculators. The price should go up after such a decision. It was already when there was 2.5btx + 2.5% - price 0.00145.

AntiTector

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:26:25 PM

It's the right idea. I think devs need to cancel the final airdrop, but increase the weekly percentage. This will reduce the likelihood of a sharp dump and attract investors and speculators. The price should go up after such a decision. It was already when there was 2.5btx + 2.5% - price 0.00145.
Maybe, but only with %, not raw coins, to avoid split addresses. We have time, we should avoid quick decisions. Fast profit with big % weekly airdrop = pump and dump investors, short spike in price, but in the end - pitfall. Remember, that circulating supply is growing, but price stays almost the same, and that is extremely good.
I think, this airdrop with 3% is a "golden middle". But final airdrop of November should should be the most fair and smart as humanly possible, no real holder should be left behind.
I see so many different coins, and those coins are like cults with whales as it's leaders.
How much BitCore is different from any other coin? What coins are very similar to BitCore? Why should anyone choose BitCore instead of any other CryptoC? What plans are for 2018?
As far as i see, BitCore lacks little bit of brightness from newbies point of view. Simple people just don't see it as it is. Again why? (marketing and psychological question).  BitCore should the most clear and understandable as possible from the first impression, even for new people in Crypto Currencies.

Another thing. When people see BitCore for the first time, they should be educated a bit about blockchain, cryptocoin differences , ect.. In other words, people should become intellectually enlighted little bit after they see BitCore. This is important, like a controversial thought seed in the mind..

█▀▀▄░█░▀█▀░█▀▀█░█▀▀█░█▀▀█░█▀▀░░░░█▀▀▀▄░▀▀█▀▀░▀▄░▄▀      
█▄█░░█░░█░░█░░░░█░░█░█▄▄▀░█▄▄░░░░█▄▄█░░░░█░░░░░█░░
█▄▄▀░█░░█░░█▄▄█░█▄▄█░█░▀▄░█▄▄░░░░█▄▄▄▀░░░█░░░▄▀░▀▄
dbc23

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:13:06 AM

Maybe, but only with %, not raw coins, to avoid split addresses. We have time, we should avoid quick decisions. Fast profit with big % weekly airdrop = pump and dump investors, short spike in price, but in the end - pitfall. Remember, that circulating supply is growing, but price stays almost the same, and that is extremely good.
I think, this airdrop with 3% is a "golden middle". But final airdrop of November should should be the most fair and smart as humanly possible, no real holder should be left behind.
I see so many different coins, and those coins are like cults with whales as it's leaders.
How much BitCore is different from any other coin? What coins are very similar to BitCore? Why should anyone choose BitCore instead of any other CryptoC? What plans are for 2018?
As far as i see, BitCore lacks little bit of brightness from newbies point of view. Simple people just don't see it as it is. Again why? (marketing and psychological question).  BitCore should the most clear and understandable as possible from the first impression, even for new people in Crypto Currencies.

Another thing. When people see BitCore for the first time, they should be educated a bit about blockchain, cryptocoin differences , ect.. In other words, people should become intellectually enlighted little bit after they see BitCore. This is important, like a controversial thought seed in the mind..

I agree that from a non-technical side BTX seems like a "why would they even make that" coin.  When you consider the period in which it was originally conceived/developed/released BTC was in the early-ish stages of even TRYING to come to some tech agreements to resolve the scaling (and other) issues present on the bitcoin chain.

BTX was a clear technological leap forward for BTC, with many of those hotly debated changes already implemented at release (or on the short to mid term roadmap).  BTX is what bitcoin cash should be, but BCH was created more out of greed and a hunger for control by a small few core whales and developers, whilst BTX was made to truly just SOLVE THE DAMN PROBLEMS.

BTX is still ahead of the curve by a fair margin against BTC or BCH, although with agility comes a loss of certainty/stability, BTC is what it is because of it's perseverance and stability over time as a commodity (not price-wise but continued existence wise).  If BTX were to make a concerted effort to really highlight it's technical merit and how/why it could do what BTC does only faster and better there could be a serious boom to it's acceptance and uptake. 

Right now it's treading water in the "also ran" territory unless/until the team really starts to push just why this coin could be so much more useful.

Dim89

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:17:25 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 04:35:13 AM by Dim89

I think we should wait until airdrop finished Smiley

I agree the dev team must be avoid massive dump on final airdrop, hopefully the rules of the final airdrop will be fair.

I invest BTX for long term, not just short profit.

I'm sure if we are patient and the dev team still works hard, BTX will reach over 100 dollar.

Dash need 3 years for reach over 300 dollar and ETH need almost 2 years for reach 300 dollar.
jkminkov

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:41:10 AM

it's all about trust, so I am expecting no change of plans!

.:31211457:. 100 dollars in one place talking - Dudes, hooray, Bitcoin against us just one, but we are growing in numbers!
Doubletree

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:09:20 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 11:28:47 AM by Doubletree

They have the information about the distribution on page 1...

The claiming period is 6 months until 02 November 2017. After this period we split the rest to the BTX Holder in steps.

The Devs are not stupid, they say "we split the rest to the BTX holders in steps". This will prevent dumps by short-sighted investors. After November 02 is when the full marketing and developments of Bitcore's true capabilities begin. The coin actually has more capacity than Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash in it's code right from the start. The specs and roadmap say this as well. Global distribution is obviously the most important step at the moment.
SamsaCid

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:20:58 PM

[...]
Thanks for pointing that out, I was one of those under the impression that it would be one huge distribution on November 2nd.
I think what Bitcore needs to reach a new height is more marketing. It is basically invisible.

--ypsi

Any guesses how to?

Not sure what their actual marketing moves and thoughts are - except their thread here with its "come for 3% weekly" promotion.
I didn't stumbled about an articles about BTX so far (doesn't have a significance, since I just read some articles a day).

Do they have a slogan or some maxim which can be spread?

I mean except: Look at our distribution with 3% weekly - this is great, but it shouldn't be the most interesting part.
Another one could be: We're your b*tch. We will try everything without long discussions, when other people are just talking about. Well.. could be a weakness as well, but most important: not catchy at all

Is there one good line or even some really good sentences which will be good for spreading the message, for marketing? This 3% thing might be a good hook, but it should be an introduction, not the most important part.

A lot of projects (in general, not crypto related) claim to be THE allrounder when other projects with a specific use case will succeed easier because people can grasp it in a better and more understandable way.

Maybe some spare money for a better marketing and perhaps a workover which will work out the strength of this project in some easy comprehensible sentences?

Greetings,
SamsaCid
hansen.ng

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:11:40 PM

a gradual small airdrop is better for the coin in the long term i think.

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
WITH BITCOIN'S HASHRATE

POWERS SuperNET
TECHNOLOGY
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
PortalM

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:08:18 AM

a gradual small airdrop is better for the coin in the long term i think.
Yes, I think so too. But there is another factor affecting the BTX. Holding most of the coins in the hands of devs inhibits the development of coins. I heard that it is almost impossible to go to large exchanges, if most of coins are in the hands of devs.

PortalM

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:35:30 AM

Therefore, the global distribution of BTX between users should lead Bitcore to a wider road. Especially, I heard that the devs have no problems with financing. They can pay to enter any exchange.

sparker327

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:52:18 PM

Therefore, the global distribution of BTX between users should lead Bitcore to a wider road. Especially, I heard that the devs have no problems with financing. They can pay to enter any exchange.

its funny watching the morons try to artificially increase the price by moving their .1 and .2 BTX buys up .00000001 over the next highest ask every 20 seconds
SamsaCid

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:31:49 PM

[...]

its funny watching the morons try to artificially increase the price by moving their .1 and .2 BTX buys up .00000001 over the next highest ask every 20 seconds

So far I didn't get into the details about the procedures on exchanges and so I thought that this aren't some morons but bots. Am I wrong?
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:33:27 PM

BTX Snapshot download link seems broken: can you please update on OP?
I want to claim BTX but wallet will take ages to sync without that.
thx
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: