Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:16:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD  (Read 250992 times)
Haddem

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:55:54 PM

No one knows except the man and his team.  We'll know when the deal is made
I wouldn't say that. Maybe he's been spotted in London, or left a tweet with a reference to authentic sushi... Not that it matters. Even if it's the 10th exchange on the list it is impressive. That news should put VERI at parity with ETH easily.

I'm at the edge of my seat waiting for the next newsdrop btw.  So just as curious
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vancharlesb

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:21:34 PM

Hey Gentlemen.

I am the proud owner of 3000 VERIs but looking to cash out 500 of those right now at $150. Anyone interested please contact me at v@surbitcoin.com so we can arrange a call and then move forward with the transaction.
WeatlhTransfer

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:32:25 PM

Hey Gentlemen.

I am the proud owner of 3000 VERIs but looking to cash out 500 of those right now at $150. Anyone interested please contact me at v@surbitcoin.com so we can arrange a call and then move forward with the transaction.

Good luck with that. You have one order for more than 600 VERI at 0.61 ETH so around $128. You have orders down to 0.594. Why would they give you 150 for VERI? They are selling cheap but hey if they need money or don't value VERI then it is their loss.
Josef27

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:06:46 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2017, 06:21:36 PM by Josef27

No one knows except the man and his team.  We'll know when the deal is made
I wouldn't say that. Maybe he's been spotted in London, or left a tweet with a reference to authentic sushi... Not that it matters. Even if it's the 10th exchange on the list it is impressive. That news should put VERI at parity with ETH easily.

Japan - $4.9T ?      Shocked   They are very crypto legal..  BTC is legal currency ..
Haddem

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:13:07 PM

Japan - $4.9T ?     Shocked   They are very crypto legal..  BTC is legal currency ..

TELL US REGGIE Grin
Some weak hands dumping right now.
Josef27

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:22:15 PM

Japan - $4.9T ?     Shocked   They are very crypto legal..  BTC is legal currency ..

TELL US REGGIE Grin

https://www.facebook.com/reggie.middleton1/videos/10155481914637943/

The answer could be here .. Talks about deals  

He also discusses software rental platform (Some live demo they did, does anyone have a link?)
Haddem

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:25:27 PM

TELL US REGGIE Grin

Answer could be here ..  

Don't have facebook Lips sealed

OH nvm, can watch without account.
Josef27

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:36:37 PM

TELL US REGGIE Grin

Answer could be here ..  

Did anyone catch the live demo of the software rental platform or have a link ? Shocked Thanks
Haddem

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:43:54 PM

TELL US REGGIE Grin

Answer could be here ..  

Did anyone catch the live demo of the software rental platform or have a link ? Shocked Thanks

Nope, too bad.
In the link you sent, Reggie was talking about Central and South America, North America Africa and the Caribbean.

So we can scratch Asia and Europe for now.
WeatlhTransfer

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:54:48 PM

TELL US REGGIE Grin

Answer could be here ..  

Nope, too bad.
In the link you sent, Reggie was talking about Central and South America, North America Africa and the Caribbean.

So
NYSE - $18.8T (1st)
NASDAQ - $7.5T (2nd)
or
TMX Group — $1.9 trillion (9th)

But stop guessing and speculating. It is bad for business. Whichever exchange will be we keep our fingers crossed for you Reggie and your team.
Haddem

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:58:28 PM

TELL US REGGIE Grin

Answer could be here ..  

Nope, too bad.

So
NYSE - $18.8T (1st)
NASDAQ - $7.5T (2nd)
or

But stop guessing and speculating. It is bad for business. Whichever exchange will be we keep our fingers crossed for you Reggie and your team.

Agreed. Wait and see
Josef27

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:25:48 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2017, 07:47:43 PM by Josef27

TELL US REGGIE Grin

Answer could be here ..  

Nope, too bad.

So
NYSE - $18.8T (1st)
NASDAQ - $7.5T (2nd)
or

Agreed. Wait and see

Fair enough, I will say I think Reggie does put out hints with a much deeper meaning. Now that I've went back, and examined some of his videos, I'm sure of it. He did one thing recently that proved again to me that he's not a scammer, and he's really trying to help people, and there is a pattern to what he's doing. I think he's  playing close to the vest, about somethings that seem obscure. While most people are struggling to just understand what Bitcoin means to the world, he's busy building something so shifting, it's 100x 1000x levels ahead.  When people wake up and understand the true global ramifications, Bitcoin will seem like the wheel. Right under their noses comes to mind.
AltCity

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 08:19:15 PM

When people wake up and understand the true global ramifications, Bitcoin will seem like the wheel. Right under their noses comes to mind.
Agree and with two Global Stock exchanges in partnership parity with ether is easily obtained. 1/1 in Year One!
dave3

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:27:54 PM

When people wake up and understand the true global ramifications, Bitcoin will seem like the wheel. Right under their noses comes to mind.
Agree and with two Global Stock exchanges in partnership parity with ether is easily obtained. 1/1 in Year One!

In Year Two, I'm thinking parity with bitcoin.
WeatlhTransfer

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:08:04 PM

Guys. All valid and useful tokens with real-life use should be worth at least the value of ETH based on the circulation number (so ETH *93mio/Token circulation number) because they add the extra value.
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:13:07 PM

Guys. All valid and useful tokens with real-life use should be worth at least the value of ETH based on the circulation number (so ETH *93mio/Token circulation number) because they add the extra value.
Well, maybe not *ALL*. Look at UET.  (http://uetoken.com)

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
WeatlhTransfer

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:21:35 PM

Well, maybe not *ALL*. Look at UET.  (http://uetoken.com)

ROTFL. Well this UET does not qualify as useful and is of no use as well ...
Dorky

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:24:17 AM

I have this doubt when thinking about those speculative remark made by some people that Veri will compete with bitcoin on market cap.

Here's why I believe that remark is based on ignorance.

Veritas is based on the ethereum blockchain and it is not going to shift to anywhere else in the foreseeable future.
As it is based on ethereum blockchain, Veritas' market cap can never be larger than ethereum's market cap.
In fact, all those ERC20 tokens' market cap combined cannot exceed ethereum's market cap. Why?
A fish (or fishes) cannot grow bigger than the aquarium it is living in. If Veritas' market cap is, say $40 bil, and ethereum's market cap is $38 bil, there won't be enough eth supply to exchange for it, and that supply is short by $2 bil.
Veritas' market cap can exceed ethereum's market cap (let alone compete directly with bitcoin's market cap) only if Veritas is traded off/away from ethereum's network.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
Josef27

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:02:33 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2017, 04:35:44 AM by Josef27

I have this doubt when thinking about those speculative remark made by some people that Veri will compete with bitcoin on market cap.

Here's why I believe that remark is based on ignorance.

Veritas is based on the ethereum blockchain and it is not going to shift to anywhere else in the foreseeable future.
As it is based on ethereum blockchain, Veritas' market cap can never be larger than ethereum's market cap.
In fact, all those ERC20 tokens' market cap combined cannot exceed ethereum's market cap. Why?
A fish (or fishes) cannot grow bigger than the aquarium it is living in. If Veritas' market cap is, say $40 bil, and ethereum's market cap is $38 bil, there won't be enough eth supply to exchange for it, and that supply is short by $2 bil.
Veritas' market cap can exceed ethereum's market cap (let alone compete directly with bitcoin's market cap) only if Veritas is traded off/away from ethereum's network.

I don't know about that? I have to think about this a little more, but on the face of it the two are separate after birth. Veri does utilize Eth's network to transact using gas, but beyond that they are not bound as a trading pair. Meaning you could literally dump all of BTC into VERI and exit out of it without ever using ETH via a third party exchange. I guess what I'm trying to say is ETH's market cap has nothing to do with VERI's and vice versa.  

edit: I missed the end of your statement the first time,  I see you addressed it in the end.  
"only if Veritas is traded off/away from ethereum's network"   I would think this is the way it was intended post any ICO, for these tokens to be sovereign/stand alone representations and traded as such.

This also brings up another point about how should large ICO's exit out of ETH. Seems like someone should create a smart contract that all ICO's should use, that acts as a fair and large balancing act. To allow ICO's to sell off orderly without disrupting the entire market and maximizing their return at the same time. Kind of like traffic rules and stop lights are to autos.
mwall90278

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 04:11:14 AM

OFFICIAL Veritaseum T-Shirts NOW available!

From our SHOPIFY store.

https://www.getitfrommike.com/collections/veritaseum

Here's a YouTube video I made. Make a video and get a FREE T-shirt (while supplies last).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3P_-que3eY

Also...facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VERITASEUM/

Spreading the WORD is very important!
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: