Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:15:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD  (Read 250993 times)
irukandji

Activity: 629
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:28:25 AM

Coinmarketcap...

Veritaseum Veritaseum (VERI)
$0.000338 (-100.00%)
0.00000012 BTC (-100.00%)
0.00000100 ETH (-100.00%)

Website
    Explorer
    Rank 825
    Asset

Market Cap
?
? BTC
? ETH
Volume (24h)
?
? BTC
919.78 ETH
Circulating Supply
? VERI
Total Supply
100,000,000 VERI
Down 100% ?
Things can only improve I guess

paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:32:57 AM

Coinmarketcap...

Veritaseum Veritaseum (VERI)
$0.000338 (-100.00%)
0.00000012 BTC (-100.00%)
0.00000100 ETH (-100.00%)

Website
    Explorer
    Rank 825
    Asset

Market Cap
?
? BTC
? ETH
Volume (24h)
?
? BTC
919.78 ETH
Circulating Supply
? VERI
Total Supply
100,000,000 VERI
Down 100% ?
Things can only improve I guess

There is an error with the way Coinmarketcap captures info when it comes to Veritas tokens (VERI). It is not a truthful reflection of reality. We have seen a tenfold increase in price to around $50.
paulmaritz

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:39:50 AM

What projects has Veritaseum produced analysis reports on?

As per Reggie's post: "Augur Forensic Analysis/Valuation Report Is Available for 4.5 VERI tokens http://veritas.veritaseum.com/index.php/20-the-augur-forensic-analysis-and-valuation-report-is-available Compare to Gnosis http://veritas.veritaseum.com/index.php/research-center/summary/2-research/1-gnosis-gno-forensic-valuation"

P.S. The report on Gnosis is free.  Cool
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:49:21 AM

where can one get information on the twitter bounty?

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
paulmaritz

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:52:28 AM

As far as I know, the crowd sale bounty program is closed, but here is the info that was posted...

4. Twitter

We will frequently tweet updates and announcements from @VeritaseumInc and @reggiemiddleton. Make sure to follow us on Twitter and retweet to earn more VERI.
Rewards and instructions:

a) Register here to participate

b) Follow @VeritaseumInc: 5 points per week

c) In a week you need to make at least 1 tweets mentioning @VeritaseumInc and retweet at least 9 tweets from our Twitter account @VeritaseumInc to qualify for weekly points:

Under 300 followers: 10 points / week

301–1000 followers: 20 points / week

1,001 or more followers: 50 points / week

d) Twitter account followers will be based on an audit from twitteraudit.com

Source: https://blog.veritaseum.com/current-analysis/1-blog/226-veritaseum-crowdsale-bounty-program
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:00:12 AM

As far as I know, the crowd sale bounty program is closed, but here is the info that was posted...

4. Twitter

We will frequently tweet updates and announcements from @VeritaseumInc and @reggiemiddleton. Make sure to follow us on Twitter and retweet to earn more VERI.

c) In a week you need to make at least 1 tweets mentioning @VeritaseumInc and retweet at least 9 tweets from our Twitter account @VeritaseumInc to qualify for weekly points:

Source: https://blog.veritaseum.com/current-analysis/1-blog/226-veritaseum-crowdsale-bounty-program
I participated in the twitter campaign but like to know how the reward will be distributed, perhaps there is spreadsheet to check for stake or token already

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
paulmaritz

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:05:56 AM

4. Twitter

I participated in the twitter campaign but like to know how the reward will be distributed, perhaps there is spreadsheet to check for stake or token already

As far as I know they're still working on it.
mango lemonade

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:14:34 AM

Let us all work together by sending your petition to list VERI token to the following major exchanges:

1) Kraken. Fill out the request form at
https://support.kraken.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
and email them at support@kraken.com

2) Bittrex. Email them at support@bittrex.com

3) Poloniex. Coin Request form at  https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Feels free to use to the following:

Dear Bittrex Support Service,

I am writing you on behalf of the holders of Veritaseum (VERI) token. Currently, the VERI token can be traded only on Etherdelta exchange at
•   https://etherdelta.github.io/#VERI-ETH
which is not very intuitive nor user friendly. Our Veritaseum community firmly believes that this token has very high intrinsic value and holds immense potential. This token has many unique features which is backed by excellent Veritaseum development team. So what exactly is Veritaseum? To quote Veritaseum CEO Mr. Reggie Middleton:

We are the closest thing to an entity that offers full-service investment bank offerings without being an investment bank. We do this by leveraging the power of the Blockchain and smart contracts, along with a truly ‘start from scratch’ mentality when it comes to designing business models. Instead of trying to bring old school, extant business models into the Blockchain age, we create brand new business models designed specifically to leverage the abilities of the bleeding age technology. In doing so, we take industry verticals such as asset management, brokerage, merchant banking, etc. and create machines that replicate the services traditionally offered, with improvements in speed, transparency and safety… at zero practical margin. Yes, we give away the crown jewels for free, or close to free.

Veritaseum is a software application, not a financial security or currency. It has existing products that it offers in the here and now, such as a value trading platform (currently removed from public use) and high end forensic analysis of entity and platform digital tokens such as those issued by Ripple, Gnosis, Augur and Dash. See

•   http://veritas.veritaseum.com/index.php/20-the-augur-forensic-analysis-and-valuation-report-is-available
•   http://veritas.veritaseum.com/index.php/16-the-gnosis-gno-forensic-analysis-and-valuation-report-our-inaugural-digital-asset-research-release
for samples. The Veritaseum team is also provide risk adjusted return analysis, refer to
•   http://veritas.veritaseum.com/index.php/12-using-veritas-to-construct-the-perfect-digital-investment-portfolio-how-to-value-hard-to-value-tokens-pt-1

The team is not resting idly on their laurels of the successful ICO offering. Their plans for the imminent future are huge. Mr. Middleton recently (as of June 11, 2017) reveals some short term plans below:

•   Mr. Middleton is approaching the central banks and major exchanges of several Caribbean nations to create a Super Euro for the pan Caribbean bloc using the Veritaseum technology and platform. This will be the first in the industry and Mr. Middleton believes this can outperform the GDP of said bloc, above that of Singapore and the UAE. He has arranged to meet the Caribbean nation’s leaders in less than two weeks and is promising to aggressively roll out the alpha version of the platform in less than 30 days.

I have been closely monitoring the VERI token trading on Etherdelta for the last two weeks, focusing primarily on acceptance and interest for the VERI token. I observed tremendous interest among the Crypto traders. Having the highest volume of all Crypto tokens on Etherdelta (daily volume between USD$300,000 to USD$600,000), despite clunky web interface and partial website downtime, is a very good indicator of the huge interest within crypto community for this token.

I hope that this letter will encourage you to list VERI token at your excellent exchange.

Thank you and wish you all the best.
paulmaritz

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:36:34 AM

Let us all work together by sending your petition to list VERI token to the following major exchanges:

1) Kraken. Fill out the request form at
https://support.kraken.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
and email them at support@kraken.com

2) Bittrex. Email them at support@bittrex.com

3) Poloniex. Coin Request form at  https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Feels free to use to the following:

Dear Bittrex Support Service,

I am writing you on behalf of the holders of Veritaseum (VERI) token. Currently, the VERI token can be traded only on Etherdelta exchange at
•   https://etherdelta.github.io/#VERI-ETH
which is not very intuitive nor user friendly. Our Veritaseum community firmly believes that this token has very high intrinsic value and holds immense potential. This token has many unique features which is backed by excellent Veritaseum development team. So what exactly is Veritaseum? To quote Veritaseum CEO Mr. Reggie Middleton:

We are the closest thing to an entity that offers full-service investment bank offerings without being an investment bank. We do this by leveraging the power of the Blockchain and smart contracts, along with a truly ‘start from scratch’ mentality when it comes to designing business models. Instead of trying to bring old school, extant business models into the Blockchain age, we create brand new business models designed specifically to leverage the abilities of the bleeding age technology. In doing so, we take industry verticals such as asset management, brokerage, merchant banking, etc. and create machines that replicate the services traditionally offered, with improvements in speed, transparency and safety… at zero practical margin. Yes, we give away the crown jewels for free, or close to free.

Veritaseum is a software application, not a financial security or currency. It has existing products that it offers in the here and now, such as a value trading platform (currently removed from public use) and high end forensic analysis of entity and platform digital tokens such as those issued by Ripple, Gnosis, Augur and Dash. See

•   http://veritas.veritaseum.com/index.php/20-the-augur-forensic-analysis-and-valuation-report-is-available
•   http://veritas.veritaseum.com/index.php/16-the-gnosis-gno-forensic-analysis-and-valuation-report-our-inaugural-digital-asset-research-release
for samples. The Veritaseum team is also provide risk adjusted return analysis, refer to
•   http://veritas.veritaseum.com/index.php/12-using-veritas-to-construct-the-perfect-digital-investment-portfolio-how-to-value-hard-to-value-tokens-pt-1

The team is not resting idly on their laurels of the successful ICO offering. Their plans for the imminent future are huge. Mr. Middleton recently (as of June 11, 2017) reveals some short term plans below:

•   Mr. Middleton is approaching the central banks and major exchanges of several Caribbean nations to create a Super Euro for the pan Caribbean bloc using the Veritaseum technology and platform. This will be the first in the industry and Mr. Middleton believes this can outperform the GDP of said bloc, above that of Singapore and the UAE. He has arranged to meet the Caribbean nation’s leaders in less than two weeks and is promising to aggressively roll out the alpha version of the platform in less than 30 days.

I have been closely monitoring the VERI token trading on Etherdelta for the last two weeks, focusing primarily on acceptance and interest for the VERI token. I observed tremendous interest among the Crypto traders. Having the highest volume of all Crypto tokens on Etherdelta (daily volume between USD$300,000 to USD$600,000), despite clunky web interface and partial website downtime, is a very good indicator of the huge interest within crypto community for this token.

I hope that this letter will encourage you to list VERI token at your excellent exchange.

Thank you and wish you all the best.

Thank you. Done.
dopi

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:56:52 AM

i send a request to gatecoin out of hong kong. they sell btc, eth and some smaller eth token. i recently registered there and it was easy. verification for tier 1 was fast, which is importent atm. i wait for kraken, poloniex and bittrex tier update since weeks without any notice.

i think a mid tier exchange is better as a next step. the bigger ones will follow if successful.
dopi

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:11:21 AM

reggie please fill out this request form for gatecoin, if you're interested.

cheers

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf0f95sPIlakbvT0AKXvJpwboNWwQjAj9ZiSdCiqpXcKmumzw/viewform
Gen6:6

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:50:18 AM

What other wallets can hold veritaseum tokens other than etherdelta?

EtherDelta is not a wallet - it's a small exchange whereby you can send some coins to it and leave them on there, but it is not a wallet.

For a good wallet you want to use myetherwallet.com and follow the instructions on the Veritaseum website on how to make your VERI balance appear in there.

So you could open a wallet with myetherwallet.com, buy some ether from wherever and put it in your myetherwallet.com wallet, then transfer the ETH to EtherDelta and buy some VERI, then transfer the VERI into your wallet (myetherwallet.com wallet). Then you will see the balance appear under "other tokens" once you follow the instruction on the Veritaseum website on how to display your VERI balance in that myetherwallet.com wallet.

I hope that makes sense.
Gen6:6

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:59:50 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2017, 10:33:40 AM by Gen6:6

Reggie - if you want to, you could also ask ShapeShift.io to list VERI.

I contacted them already and they were responsive, but they said I needed to ask the VERI team to contact them instead as only you can answer some of their questions.

ShapeShift are great and I have never had any problems at all with their services.

Also I requested it with some of the major exchanges too.

I am trying!

EDIT: in case you are not familiar with ShapeShift, they are a coin swap website with no registration or nonsense - you just do instant swaps for many different coins with no real effort and no sign up at all - not even an email!
dave3

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:21:22 PM

OK, so 17 days after I contacted Bittrex about adding Veritaseum to their exchange, I received an update!

It was from an automated robot of some sort, saying that they're "experiencing a longer than usual wait time."

I guess it's their loss.  You snooze, you lose.
Dorky

Activity: 392

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:16:12 PM

I wonder if Veritaseum platform can also be developed into a sort of "dark pool", like the ones investment funds are using to trade huge bulk of securities anonymously between each others. I am sure the investment funds, pension funds, and sovereign funds that continue to fall prey to HFT front-running are a readily available (and easily tapped into) market for the platform.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
creamers

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:18:33 PM

I was reading about veritaseum and I noticed that alot of the same people advertise about it on youtube.
Then I read a reaction about a transaction:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4HcfKcaGRA&lc=z13qivabfvbqtd10p23xxfbh1taoh1doj04

And who can tell me why these two addresses still have ALOT of VERI tokens ? Doesnt seem right, or what am I missing here?

https://ethplorer.io/address/0x8f3470a7388c05ee4e7af3d01d8c722b0ff52374#tab=tab-holders

Probably a one way trip for Reggie to the bahama's ...

@Reggie, please answer or try to explain above question instead of a marketing story ..
Dorky

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:34:45 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2017, 02:45:21 PM by Dorky

Probably a one way trip for Reggie to the bahama's ...

@Reggie, please answer or try to explain above question instead of a marketing story ..

I thought it was already made clear that the addresses belong to Veritaseum to store the remaining tokens (where do you think they should store them?). And that ICO wasn't an event nobody heard of. It was an event that a lot of people heard of but either brush it aside or never take action until it was almost over. And the market cap (whether it is too big or still too small) depends on the amount of financial market that Veritaseum can disintermediate. I would say the market cap at billions figure is fair. How much billions does it take to be considered fairly valued will depend on (as I keep saying) the capital market that can be disintermediated. The potential is there, but I am not sure of how flexible is the leadership's direction.

The caribbean market is a starting point for other regions to judge the feasibility of the platform before joining. Letters of credit (a form of bank guarantee) is a huge market (that can be disintermediated) that facilitates international trades. Additionally, functioning as a true and honest dark pool (unlike the ones infested with HFT predators) will also be what the big investment institutions need, but I am not sure if that's another market that Veritaseum wants to disintermediate too.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
AltCity

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 02:54:40 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2017, 02:17:46 PM by AltCity

The caribbean market is a starting point for other regions to judge the feasibility of the platform before joining. Letters of credit (a form of bank guarantee) is a huge market that facilitates international trades. Additionally, functioning as a true and honest dark pool (unlike the ones infested with HFT predators) will also be what the big investment institutions need.

https://etherscan.io/address/0x44cab6f6dc7045fd4acd1d0f3d09fc7a83004bd3 created contract: https://etherscan.io/address/0x599a4b8188676224d4c9b393b947e332b60b15e3 the crowdsale address.

https://etherscan.io/address/0x44cab6f6dc7045fd4acd1d0f3d09fc7a83004bd3 created contract:
The address of the VeritaseumToken is at: https://etherscan.io/address/0x8f3470a7388c05ee4e7af3d01d8c722b0ff52374 this is what you use to add VERI to your ERC20 wallet!

The original crowdsale explained here. https://blog.veritaseum.com/buy-veritas-tokens

The https://etherscan.io/token/0x8f3470a7388c05ee4e7af3d01d8c722b0ff52374?a=0x82c48875c17ee5812f909a9d75c0f64f7a8719fe shows the remaining reserve tokens, that are not part of the outstanding float. I would say this is the cold-wallet for VERI and when funds are sold from it then we can expect institutional investors to be announced.

As I have said before, only the float tokens count, institutional investors will be buying large blocks to use, and we should not see those place on the market.

Oh and as a PSA, people are still sending ether to the Crowd-sale address. STOP. You're wasting gas.
AltCity

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 02:57:15 PM

Let us all work together by sending your petition to list VERI token to the following major exchanges[...]

I would include jaxx wallet as well. If shapeshift gets added, being able to see funds in wallet is important. I think general ERC20 support will be added in the future.
http://decentral.ca/contact/

Also leaving a review in the app store would help as well. say somthing like:

I really enjoy how solid the JAXX wallet is, and the ability to work with different tokens is really important to me, the only thing missing is support for Veritaseum's VERI token. I'm sure the developer will add this soon as it is a ERC20 token; as is the already supported GNOSIS token.https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kryptokit.jaxx&hl=en
Dorky

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:03:54 PM

I am not confident Shapeshift will add VERI before VERI gets added at those major exchanges first.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: