Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:38:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD  (Read 250992 times)
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:59:17 AM

I stayed clear from Pillar after I heard during an interview that the government will have direct access to one's Pillar wallet. No thank you.
wow that i dident know, thats bat shit crazy

To be fair, listen from this part of the interview: https://youtu.be/Y4VEa2VwzQk?t=58m40s

Some might not deem it direct access, but if they can deduct taxes from transactions I do via my Pillar wallet, personally I reckon that is like having direct access to my wallet. In addition, if you go back in that interview to around the 52m51s mark you will hear David mention the option to have a chip implanted.

This is the comment I left after watching it (shortly after it was posted on Jul 9, 2017):

"I wanted to get into Pillar, but feel otherwise after doing my own due diligence. E.g. too many tokens can potentially be issued (800m) - there will be no meat left on the bones short-term. It will most likely be pumped and then dumped, leaving many folks out of pocket.

In addition, I don't like the conflicting statements in terms of the max dollar amount that will be issued ($50m-$80m).  Furthermore, I don't like the name of the "organization" involved. Why name it 2030, the same as UN Agenda 2030?

Aly Benson sums it up perfectly: "At the end where he said that taxes can be automatically deducted with every transaction and mentioned the chip and mentioned governments want on board that has me a little worried.  Who would have the power to automatically take your money out of transactions?  Do we want any entity to have power over us (essentially we are a number a bar code to them, and they take our money out automatically as tax?)  This has me a bit worried.  Hope this isn't one world government where they control us through a chip.  Now I don't know what to think of it all...In my opinion big government is evil and they use our money to do evil...I don't want them having hands in my transactions that would put them in control, not the people.... At first it sounded good (decentralized etc), but if one entity has power to skim off your money they essentially own you  and it is not decentralized anymore.  One entity owns a lot of people again... instead of the revolution we need where a lot of people own everything and make decisions instead of a centralized power on top of them controlling them.  Any one entity having power to take money off your person is scary in my opinion.  I was with him until then end, then started thinking and I want to invest in a world where the people collectively are making decisions because average every day people are usually good and I don't want one single powerful entity controlling people or the planet.  I would say no to working with governments.  This is not their business, this is the people's business.  Why involve them?"

My gut feeling smells a rat. Contrary to my initial statements, I am staying clear of this one and advise others to do the same."
Ye well i dont think thats the mark of the beast system, i think he is insane, no one would use a wallet with government association, the mark of the beast system will be connected to the United Nations database that has files already of every living man woman and child on the planet. They will force your income to be with them, or if you will, United Nations will be the only employer there is, most likely by dictate, eg an open slave society.

i Have a small position in that crap, i wish i knew. What a bunch of idiots, the tax authority's would just open some ether accounts or bitcoin accounts for you to send to so you can pay taxes that way if they want to. As it is now, cryptos is no friends of government cause they cant control it. I think that Pillar dudes have smoked to much funny herbs, they must have gone to far, it cant succeed if they do it like that, people will refuse.

Absolutely.  In addition, it might be of interest to you to know that Nero Caesar was the Beast as mentioned in the Book of Revelation. The Jews in power at the time used Poppaea Sabina to control Nero from behind the scenes - until he got so insane that he kicked her to death. He was also known as the "Beast of Rome," because he dressed up in animal skins and pretended to devour the private parts of naked boys and girls tied to stakes. If you study history, you will see that a "mark of the beast system" was deployed during his reign. Nonetheless, it doesn't take away from modern day efforts to control and fully enslave us. In any case, that is as far as I am prepared to entertain the subject here.

I know that they say that, but the beast system is the last system there will be on this earth, after that the earth will be destroyed, according to this fellow christian Paul Sandhu all the revelations is yet to come in the future, you might want to listen https://youtu.be/h9liiZMNvFk

I beg to differ, but I am not going to entertain it here. Wink
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:02:52 AM

I think VERI is about to skyrocket very soon:

https://steemit.com/ethereum/@profitgenerator/becoming-rich-ep-35-veritaseum

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Steffoboy

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

I'm so poor I can't even pay attention

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:20:08 AM

Oh no he gonna talk up the price before i can buy some Smiley

Worldmining Bitcoin mining: 100 Gh for 15 USD, 1 Year contract. maintenance fee 0 USD Payouts at 5 USD Minimum investment 15 USD Free 30 GH on Signup! 0,13 USD per 100 GH/ 15 Usd investment.Take a look: https://world-mining.net/563807990/1/
profitgenerator212

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:47:50 AM

Well I think people already see the value in this coin, the latest market correction has just provided the perfect buying opportunity for the smart traders in my opinion.

An opportunity like this doesn't last forever, so people should really use until they can.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
paulmaritz

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:58:15 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2017, 10:16:44 PM by paulmaritz

Can someone please point me where i can download and test out the software and links to the patens please. I hold veri but id like to see this not hear about it thanks

The new software has not been released into the public yet. Here are links relating to the patent applications:

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2015171580&recNum=1&tab=NationalPhase&maxRec=&office=&prevFilter=&sortOption=&queryString=

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=US199612046&recNum=1&maxRec=&office=&prevFilter=&sortOption=&queryString=&tab=NationalBiblio

https://portal.uspto.gov/pair/PublicPair (search with the application number: 15/309,612)
greyswan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:31:00 AM

Well I think people already see the value in this coin, the latest market correction has just provided the perfect buying opportunity for the smart traders in my opinion.

An opportunity like this doesn't last forever, so people should really use until they can.

Guise, Dex The Algocapitalist keeps it real on Reggie and VERI Grin
go to 19:30+

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlQs1-DSJo0
paulmaritz

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:44:04 PM

Clif High August 03 2017|INTERVIEWS REGGIE MIDDLETON PART 1+2|Clif High 2017: https://youtu.be/K2Q4M274u1Q  Cool
paulmaritz

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:48:02 PM

CryptoPortfolio has lost all credibility on the back of this: https://youtu.be/voWx0F4KXdo
ngin-x

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:55:54 PM

CryptoPortfolio has lost all credibility on the back of this: https://youtu.be/voWx0F4KXdo

So nobody is allowed to speak the truth anymore? Calling a spade a spade in not allowed?

You guys are funny. You guys are so desperate to make your scamcoin a success so that you can cash out one day, that you don't mind blasting anyone who dares to call you out on what is an obvious scam.
profitgenerator212

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:03:06 PM

Clif High August 03 2017|INTERVIEWS REGGIE MIDDLETON PART 1+2|Clif High 2017: https://youtu.be/K2Q4M274u1Q  Cool

VERI is amazing . Reggie is amazing !!!

Let's make this project succeed together!  Smiley

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Steffoboy

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:28:14 PM

So nobody is allowed to speak the truth anymore? Calling a spade a spade in not allowed?

You guys are funny. You guys are so desperate to make your scamcoin a success so that you can cash out one day, that you don't mind blasting anyone who dares to call you out on what is an obvious scam.
It was a shitty video, no creds at all, he was out right lying. He said it was no info whatsoever about the token on the website, thats simply not true.

Worldmining Bitcoin mining: 100 Gh for 15 USD, 1 Year contract. maintenance fee 0 USD Payouts at 5 USD Minimum investment 15 USD Free 30 GH on Signup! 0,13 USD per 100 GH/ 15 Usd investment.Take a look: https://world-mining.net/563807990/1/
paulmaritz

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:39:46 PM

It was a shitty video, no creds at all, he was out right lying. He said it was no info whatsoever about the token on the website, thats simply not true.

Exactly. I suspect all of them, including ngin-x (who I ignore), are bought and paid for provocateurs. They must really think we're stupid.

P.S. The intelligence agencies and banksters should hire more intelligent people to spread FUD. They probably stick them in a dark room and hit them senseless with a shit stick before they are released into the wild. The more intelligent ones are behind the hacking attempts, while the brave ones go to physical locations to steal hardware and to do physical harm to people. They are truly a sad bunch that makes dog shit look appetizing!
Costix

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:07:55 PM

I normally dont answer to FUDsters but damn are you all stupid!
Wasting all your time on other sites spreading your highly intelligent thoughts! You must be tremendous underworked to even find time for that! Never ever would it come into my mind to waste my valuable time to even talk with other investors where Im not even involved.
Dahman El_Harrachi

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:33:52 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voWx0F4KXdo
sell your tokens ASAP before it's too late! 
paulmaritz

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:35:37 PM

BS! Go spread your FUD elsewhere.
ngin-x

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:50:27 PM

paulmaritz, dude how much is Reggie paying you for all the shilling that you do? I hope you ask for a raise soon because you have gone above and beyond the call of duty to defend and promote this obvious as fuck scamcoin with everything you got.
paulmaritz

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:56:56 PM

I am sorry, but it reads at my end: "This user is currently ignored."
profitgenerator212

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:23:26 PM

paulmaritz, dude how much is Reggie paying you for all the shilling that you do? I hope you ask for a raise soon because you have gone above and beyond the call of duty to defend and promote this obvious as fuck scamcoin with everything you got.

What a racist prick, he compares Reggie to Nigerian Scammers.

Fuck off trolls, your accusatios are baseless.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
greyswan

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:54:14 PM

What a racist prick, he compares Reggie to Nigerian Scammers.

Fuck off trolls, your accusatios are baseless.

This is a poor effort at FUDcheckers ngin Tongue, while the rest of us are playing Reggie's 6D chess.
You realize that a bot would create more effective aiFUD than your flimsy rants, don't you?
Are you OK?
Steffoboy

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:26:38 PM

Look here the troll video makes people interested in bigtime investing, i think the video troll shot himself in the foot, moreover, he has been here and also claims some users here for that he peddling that Veri is no good, how can he blame our trolls for being a troll?

"Shalom Dunn 5 hours ago
Lol!  This video is pure FUD what Reggie is doing is creating Dark pools much like the derivatives market.  Dark pools become the real market.  I was wondering why the price went down this morning.  Thanks for knocking out the suckers for me.  I am about to drop 100k on the VERI we will see.  The tokens are software not shares.  The software provides exposure to assets which increase liquidity.  This software can be tailored to the individual institutions.  You do not understand this because you do not know how the derivative markets function.  The matching of buyers and sellers on a platform is a very small part of the operation.  The rental bot and automatic trading bot are the engines for the common person.  This software is for institutional use which Reggie has stated many times.  Even the format in which you presented these so called facts is different from your normal format.  This is what I call a "Shill alert" red flag when a analyst deviates from his own script."

Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: