Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:01:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD  (Read 250992 times)
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:01:46 PM

Really? The forum yawns?
This is huge news, we finally get a glimpse of what VERI has in store for the token, and there is no reaction?
Clearly either everyone missed this announcement or they don't understand it. Grab those cheap tokens NOW.

IMO, this token requires a long hold.  I can't wait to rent out mine.  That is the next thing I am looking for.  Where do I go to rent out my tokens?
What is next on the roadmap? I am excepting reliable factors to drive the project and its value

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:48:22 PM

Really? The forum yawns?
This is huge news, we finally get a glimpse of what VERI has in store for the token, and there is no reaction?
Clearly either everyone missed this announcement or they don't understand it. Grab those cheap tokens NOW.

I did miss the announcement, I don't really follow blogs,

But this is great news, no doubt once more people find out about it, the price could skyrocket.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
JuanHungLo

Activity: 935
Merit: 1001

I don't always drink...

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:34:02 PM

Really? The forum yawns?

But this is great news, no doubt once more people find out about it, the price could skyrocket.

DOUBLE BOOM!!
http://veritas.veritaseum.com/index.php/28-introducing-the-veritaseum-rental-facility-early-beta

Bull markets are born on pessimism, grow on skepticism, mature on optimism, and die on euphoria. - John Templeton
millitrades

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:28:33 PM

Really? The forum yawns?

DOUBLE BOOM!!
http://veritas.veritaseum.com/index.php/28-introducing-the-veritaseum-rental-facility-early-beta

THERE IT IS 2X! Now its time for Reggie to get on the camera.
vortexz
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:46:36 AM

Is there POW or POW for Veritaseum?
so that can earn extra, than holding coin
davs

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:22:54 AM

Really? The forum yawns?

DOUBLE BOOM!!

THERE IT IS 2X! Now its time for Reggie to get on the camera.

Buy the rumour sell the news? Veri is falling hard, any etherdelta charts available anywhere?
arbitro

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:22:57 AM

Sure, on etherdelta, but it's the worst charts you may have seen, slow, ugly and unprecise af. Not worth anything. Btw ED is working worse than ever, accepting orders and not listing them for hours...As long a coin is there the real potential will never be realized. In fact ED looks more and more like a coin cemetery.   Lips sealed
davs

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:33:37 PM

Sure, on etherdelta, but it's the worst charts you may have seen, slow, ugly and unprecise af. Not worth anything. Btw ED is working worse than ever, accepting orders and not listing them for hours...As long a coin is there the real potential will never be realized. In fact ED looks more and more like a coin cemetery.   Lips sealed

I'm not pesimistic about the price in the long run yet, does this slow bleeding bear manipulation have a bottom? Does anybody have an idea at which price?
arbitro

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:47:15 PM

I'm not pesimistic about the price in the long run yet, does this slow bleeding bear manipulation have a bottom? Does anybody have an idea at which price?

If btc and eth fomo keep rising and no explosive news comes out for Veri I can't see any change frankly
parat8t9

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:42:24 PM

It seems like Veri is one of the ICOs that is actually going out and trying to sell to bigger companies. I like the business model being based on license to use the software as it makes it very easy to sell services where some ICOs don't work like this.

Hopefully we'll see some big news regarding this in the future, fingers crossed :-)
Gwyn

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:47:41 PM

Reggie needs to come out and give a project update to show actual progress to stop this slow bleeding.Token buyers are impatient with the lack of communication.
cryptogk

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:57:45 PM

While it sucks that the price per Veri has plummeted so much, it gives all of use a great opportunity to really fortify our holdings.  The same "red flags" were raised for me too when I first started looking at Veri.  After researching Reggie and his reputation as well as Clif High's webbot reports and really gaining an understanding of what Veri has been trying to accomplish for the last few years, I believe this project will exceed our expectations.  Yes, the website sucks.  Yes his marketing is sparse.  Yes, his team is smaller than the other projects i've seen (which i believe is the biggest thing he needs to address to make sure he stays ahead).  But it's the work he's been doing and has done, that really excites me.  With the latest twitter news from Reggie, I am that much more confident that this will take off soon and will be buying more at these great prices.
Countach

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:24:00 PM

Since August 2nd, VERI has gone down 46% and the crypto market cap has gone up 64%.  What will happen to VERI when a major correction happens?  I am hoping that VERI and PPT will be two of the best performers in 2018.
ngin-x

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:27:41 PM

While it sucks that the price per Veri has plummeted so much, it gives all of use a great opportunity to really fortify our holdings.  The same "red flags" were raised for me too when I first started looking at Veri.  After researching Reggie and his reputation as well as Clif High's webbot reports and really gaining an understanding of what Veri has been trying to accomplish for the last few years, I believe this project will exceed our expectations.  Yes, the website sucks.  Yes his marketing is sparse.  Yes, his team is smaller than the other projects i've seen (which i believe is the biggest thing he needs to address to make sure he stays ahead).  But it's the work he's been doing and has done, that really excites me.  With the latest twitter news from Reggie, I am that much more confident that this will take off soon and will be buying more at these great prices.

This scamcoin is going down as people found out what it is really is. You can keep bagholding though. We need bagholders in this world too. Btw have you even used Reggie's world class "software" or did somebody just tell you this software exists and chose to believe it?
azmojo

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:37:00 PM

Everyone is just impatient. Reggies' latest tweet today:

ReggieMiddleton‏ @ReggieMiddleton  4h4 hours ago
I will attempt to generate those 1st Veritaseum generated revenues for the Jamaica Stock Exchange by the end of next week, #fingerscrossed

The reality is that news from VERI has been slow while they work to finalize deals. You can't blame them, these are huge deals with lots of details and they take time to hammer out and implement.

The news they have released has been good, I thought it would stabilize the price but it hasn't. I suspect that when the lending platform goes live AND the JSE implementation goes live things will pick up once VERI can start generating rental revenue for holders.

I have started using the VERI lending Beta and it looks good so far with just a few minor glitches that I have reported that I'm sure they will fix quickly.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
davs

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:42:43 PM

Everyone is just impatient. Reggies' latest tweet today:

ReggieMiddleton‏ @ReggieMiddleton  4h4 hours ago
I will attempt to generate those 1st Veritaseum generated revenues for the Jamaica Stock Exchange by the end of next week, #fingerscrossed

The reality is that news from VERI has been slow while they work to finalize deals. You can't blame them, these are huge deals with lots of details and they take time to hammer out and implement.

The news they have released has been good, I thought it would stabilize the price but it hasn't. I suspect that when the lending platform goes live AND the JSE implementation goes live things will pick up once VERI can start generating rental revenue for holders.

I have started using the VERI lending Beta and it looks good so far with just a few minor glitches that I have reported that I'm sure they will fix quickly.

Also this:

ReggieMiddleton‏ @ReggieMiddleton
At JFK, back to Jamaica discussing VERI products/services directly w/Jamaican govt plus trying create JSE's 1st digital asset revenues #busy
Gen6:6

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:49:48 PM

And so we have a market! Haters sell lovers buy! That's liquidity baby!!
Steffoboy

Activity: 314

I'm so poor I can't even pay attention

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:35:52 PM

Sure, on etherdelta, but it's the worst charts you may have seen, slow, ugly and unprecise af. Not worth anything. Btw ED is working worse than ever, accepting orders and not listing them for hours...As long a coin is there the real potential will never be realized. In fact ED looks more and more like a coin cemetery.   Lips sealed

There is no fundamental value to a token, so the absolute value would be 0 dollars, but in reality negative, since at some point it would cost you to give it away for ether of the transaction. I think holders are not impressed by the "research" software, that was supposed to be the leasing your token software.

Worldmining Bitcoin mining: 100 Gh for 15 USD, 1 Year contract. maintenance fee 0 USD Payouts at 5 USD Minimum investment 15 USD Free 30 GH on Signup! 0,13 USD per 100 GH/ 15 Usd investment.Take a look: https://world-mining.net/563807990/1/
azmojo

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:02:59 PM

There is no fundamental value to a token, so the absolute value would be 0 dollars, but in reality negative, since at some point it would cost you to give it away for ether of the transaction. .
What would be the need to "give it away" and take the loss of gas? If it has no value just leave it there. Value would never be negative.

I think holders are not impressed by the "research" software, that was supposed to be the leasing your token software.
Who has seen the research software in action, other than maybe a handful that Reggie has showed it to or the developers?

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
|
azmojo

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:44:30 PM

New blog post from Reggie:
https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@moxi/alpha-version-of-veritaseum-s-vadir-predicted-dash-uprise-back-in-may-2017

Excerpt:
Reggie Middleton, CEO of Veritaseum is one the most renown people in Finance even before Bitcoin existed with a huge track record for calling major changes in any industry that deals with money.

Back at the Concensus 2017 conference his software predicted the success of Dash.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
|
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: