Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:59:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟  (Read 153175 times)
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:08:55 PM

Starta has no future, I invested a lot because the hard cap was only 5 million, I thought this one could be a profitable project like Stratis, but the result is never, and it is always under ico price.
But stratis has 0.01$ at the start, and after year it went up. You talking shit or you just don't know what you talking about.

Its always frustrating to see this token since it was lunched to be below ico price, never able to rise close to ico price, this surely is not easy to stomach but what to do, its either you hodl or sell below ico.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:36:09 AM

Starta has no future, I invested a lot because the hard cap was only 5 million, I thought this one could be a profitable project like Stratis, but the result is never, and it is always under ico price.
But stratis has 0.01$ at the start, and after year it went up. You talking shit or you just don't know what you talking about.

Its always frustrating to see this token since it was lunched to be below ico price, never able to rise close to ico price, this surely is not easy to stomach but what to do, its either you hodl or sell below ico.

I always consider the price bitcoin wise.
I didn't remember bitcoin price when the ICO happened, but it should be much lower than current one.
lofegs

Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:28:34 AM

I always consider the price bitcoin wise.
I didn't remember bitcoin price when the ICO happened, but it should be much lower than current one.

If I don't remember wrong, it was around $2500. Yeah much lower than today's.

uncheckedextend

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:44:10 PM

I’m from Taiwan, is it possible to participate in your ICO?
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:27:57 PM

I’m from Taiwan, is it possible to participate in your ICO?
It is impossible, even if you are from Japan, since the ICO is over long time ago.
blogerator

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:49:43 AM

And how about USA, is it legit to participate in your ICO form here?
seek4dream

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:35:14 AM

Oh man. Are you serious?
Your question was answered in the previous post.
Please do your homework before posting.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:58:21 PM

Oh man. Are you serious?
Your question was answered in the previous post.
Please do your homework before posting.

Those are some random posts I guess. Some much of those around lately unfortunately.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:47:48 PM

Any news about Cindicator buy back program? And when will be that? What about other projects invested by Starta? The price sucks, I need 1 usd to be back.

you are still in profit..
at the time of starta ico, bitcoin price was below 2500$
and currently bitcoin price is double.. so USD wise you are in profit

Sorry, but you are wrong.

At coinmarketcap the price is clearly converted directly into dollar value. At this moment it is $0.552969

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/starta/

So everyone who invested in the ICO lost at this point around $0.45 on each token.

There is no good news with this project from the start.The ICO started off very well with 1$ per token and within a day or two, it was over.Next was the exchanges to be listed which did not happen and only tidex, waves dex were listing it at the start.Now the price is less than half a dollar at 0.42cent.Don't blame BTC for this, the team is to blamed for the price to suffer this much.

Why is the team to blame for the way the market decides to evaluate the token? They have been only communicating about their development plan and any other relevant stuff. Or is there anything they failed to deliver on? Not to my knowledge. I don't understand why everyone expects the price to skyrocket when the platform is not even ready. These are highly speculative investments and they never claimed anything else.

If they are transparent then there wouldn't be this much question marks on investors minds I guess.

OK I understand what you mean but being transparent about every single step of the project is not always helpful to everyone. It depends. And I am happy if they make well considered decisions about Starta. It's not all good if everything is transparent.

I think some transparency would help us to see the future a bit better, don't you think?

No disagreement about that. But sometimes investors want to know and be involved with every single tiny step of a project. That in turn can lead to inefficient management as well. But yes, some more transparency could be needed here.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
ICO_support

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:24:30 PM

Starta Ventures supports startup companies and talented teams in Russia and the USA by helping them to raise investment and try their hand at new markets for more than five years.

The most prestigious entrepreneurial award in the world – Entrepreneur of the Year provided by Ernst & Young – included Alexey Girin, a co-founder of Starta, among the finalists in Russia. You can vote for Alexey by reference https://eyaward2017.bfm.ru (for this purpose, you should choose and open an applicant profile).

A total assessment of more than 50 startups, in which Starta Ventures invested during its history, is more than $200 million.

Starta Accelerator’s graduates: E-Contenta, Cindicator, Anryze, Navigine, GeoCV, SendPulse, Agrieye, Cardiomo, Bino and many others.

Support Russian hi-tech startups! Support Starta!
https://eyaward2017.bfm.ru

bileta

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:18:14 AM

Starta Ventures supports startup companies and talented teams in Russia and the USA by helping them to raise investment and try their hand at new markets for more than five years.

The most prestigious entrepreneurial award in the world – Entrepreneur of the Year provided by Ernst & Young – included Alexey Girin, a co-founder of Starta, among the finalists in Russia. You can vote for Alexey by reference https://eyaward2017.bfm.ru (for this purpose, you should choose and open an applicant profile).

A total assessment of more than 50 startups, in which Starta Ventures invested during its history, is more than $200 million.

Starta Accelerator’s graduates: E-Contenta, Cindicator, Anryze, Navigine, GeoCV, SendPulse, Agrieye, Cardiomo, Bino and many others.

This is good, am impressed
seek4dream

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:42:49 PM

This is good, am impressed

I am impressed too. Some of these  graduates even raised more fund than Starta ICO.
How will these progress influence the price of  Starta anyway?
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:21:57 PM

No doubt that this is exciting news but is this really the most prestigious entrepreneurial award in the world? I'd be surprised if it comes from Ernst & Young. Anyway, very well done and some good and valuable exposure for Starta!

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:16:15 AM

No doubt that this is exciting news but is this really the most prestigious entrepreneurial award in the world? I'd be surprised if it comes from Ernst & Young. Anyway, very well done and some good and valuable exposure for Starta!

Congratulations guys! It could help to spread the word. Waiting more exciting news  Cheesy
StanID

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:01:26 AM

Good afternoon! Currently, the Cross Coin and Starta Accelerator teams expect to receive a stake of CND tokens (as a shareholder of the company) on a special section of Cross Coin for selling the stake to a strategic investor (tokens will be under vesting for 1 year). Cross Coin expects to earn at least USD 70,000.00 from the sale of CND tokens. Management of Cindicator are conducting final calculations, after which the CND tokens will be transfered.
Banger42

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:00:38 PM

Starta need swap to Ethereum token... Waves token are doomed to failure
izumaki

Activity: 141

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:00:55 PM

i think honestly that the only problem with starta is the waves platform it operates under, i believe that erc20 tokens are better than it.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:19:13 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2017, 03:35:59 PM by Notin2

Starta need swap to Ethereum token... Waves token are doomed to failure

I don't know how you comfortably make such derogatory comments, what makes you think that waves token are doomed to failure? At least its with the waves platform that starta is gaining momentum and if they continue in this part they will surely reach full potential, i agree ethereum platform is great but time will come when you will eat your own sh**t regarding waves platform, and beside starta team are fully aware of eth network when they decided to go for waves platform. Solid project takes time to build with the right tools. Cool
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:23:43 AM

i think honestly that the only problem with starta is the waves platform it operates under, i believe that erc20 tokens are better than it.

Can you substantiate why? I think it makes no difference on which platform it launches. There are also enough erc20 tokens with no trading liquidy.
The waves decentralized exchange is very user friendly and soon when the new dex launches it shall be also more "traders" friendly. More liquidy shall come to the wavesplatform for sure and if starta delivers what they are planned the liquidy shall also come to starta.

Starta shall pay off during time. This is just an different type of investment than many of the other crypto investments.

george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:23:42 PM

Can you substantiate why? I think it makes no difference on which platform it launches. There are also enough erc20 tokens with no trading liquidy.
The waves decentralized exchange is very user friendly and soon when the new dex launches it shall be also more "traders" friendly. More liquidy shall come to the wavesplatform for sure and if starta delivers what they are planned the liquidy shall also come to starta.

Starta shall pay off during time. This is just an different type of investment than many of the other crypto investments.

Well I agree with you. Darcrus just added Bittrex so that means there is enough room for Waves based token on high voume exchanges.
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: