Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:59:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I suddenly decided to leave gambling alone.  (Read 9731 times)
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:51:13 AM

There's a smart way to gamble and there's a dumb way to gamble....Walking away from the game when you realize that you are constantly losing is the smart way to gamble.  If what you are doing is not working, then quit and re-evaluate!  If one can evaluate their own behavior, make educated decisions, and manage their bankrolls efficiently, then they are one step ahead of the game.  Unfortunately, those skills are learned the hard way.

Right, there are people who can't walk away from playing gambling easily because it had already became their habit. Unfortunately, there are people who would choose to gamble even if they do not have any money to use for betting anymore. Many people have decided to quit gambling for their own good, some have succeeded but some did not. I guess the temptation of playing gambling is stronger than their will to leave gambling.

I am a gambler also and I play online. I know how exciting it could be but I always see to it that I won't get addicted to it. I have witnessed some of my close friends getting addicted and I don't want that to happen to me.

I think he take a right decision, it is better to quite or left then continuously getting lose, and gambling is a game of full risk and in it lose has destroy many people's life. So if someone has seen to play it and then he left it and change the way, then it mean he couldn't afford gambling, nothing bad in it even i appreciate him. 
Not only that, people could actually leave gambling if they dont really have money to spend even more on playing which is really a common sense thing because we cant play gambling if we dont have money at all.Leaving gambling is hard when addiction is already on you and you do have the money to play on because later on it will surely wreck you up until on the very last cent of your money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:27:22 PM

That's a good decision as gambling is surely not a way to make an income and many people only gambling and thinking they would make a profit are doing the wront thing , i hope many gamblers follow you and decide to quit gambling for the good others they may spoil their life forever
Still any gamblers were blind of playing and addicted on gambling .Gamblers are all different so do not expect all will follow the OP or even realizing that gambling is not a place to earn money .Deciding to quit isn't hard because he is actually voluntary decide on for his own .
There are lot of gambler that really not blind when it comes of gambling even there are too much addicted into it some of gamblers are depending on this because this kind of gambling is the easiest way to earn money and most of the players lets say 10% of all players can manage to win. Not all of them are going to lose why to quit when you knew there always a chance to win.
jamyr

Activity: 1750
Merit: 373

<------

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:35:25 PM

That's a good decision as gambling is surely not a way to make an income and many people only gambling and thinking they would make a profit are doing the wront thing , i hope many gamblers follow you and decide to quit gambling for the good others they may spoil their life forever
Still any gamblers were blind of playing and addicted on gambling .Gamblers are all different so do not expect all will follow the OP or even realizing that gambling is not a place to earn money .Deciding to quit isn't hard because he is actually voluntary decide on for his own .
There are lot of gambler that really not blind when it comes of gambling even there are too much addicted into it some of gamblers are depending on this because this kind of gambling is the easiest way to earn money and most of the players lets say 10% of all players can manage to win. Not all of them are going to lose why to quit when you knew there always a chance to win.

Because there is even a larger chance that they lose I guess.

If OP was really out of Gambling then I say GOOD GAME WELL PLAYED! Hope he sticks to his words.

New Bitcointalk Talkshow Video(Aug 2023). Bitcointalk discussion
My bitsler ref link bitsler.com
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:42:12 PM

It's not a good way to make gambling as basis of your daily income. And good thing he came out with good points. This is the wrong way of new gamblers that gambling can be a good way to make money but they are blinded of their experience by just simply earning good amount at first, they used to make it as a stable one but it's wrong.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pamadar
Legendary

Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:55:11 PM

It's not a good way to make gambling as basis of your daily income. And good thing he came out with good points. This is the wrong way of new gamblers that gambling can be a good way to make money but they are blinded of their experience by just simply earning good amount at first, they used to make it as a stable one but it's wrong.
well we really can't say whether they are earning from it but those pro gamblers really knows how to control and know how to limit their selves to avoid
big loses but its nice for someone to quit when he already knew that gambling is not healthy for them and they just keep losing their money.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:28:45 PM

I gamble to have fun but obviously I would not have time to avail if it was not a cash prize. Of course, the main purpose is not money, but the prize is very reasonable.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
boyptc

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:38:27 PM

well we really can't say whether they are earning from it but those pro gamblers really knows how to control and know how to limit their selves to avoid
big loses but its nice for someone to quit when he already knew that gambling is not healthy for them and they just keep losing their money.

When you are not growing into something or in gambling, why you have to stay if you think that you are just losing a lot from it. And it's a good and wise decision that you will quit as the progress isn't positive anymore, this should be tolerated and serve as an inspiration to others that are struggling in quitting gambling.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
boyptc

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:28:07 AM

They know how to control and they know what they are doing. So those pro's are still staying with gambling or whatever games are they playing. Just quit while it is still early and the worst is not yet happening but if you are not going to quit for today, you may experience more bad situations and experience with gambling.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:38:51 PM

Well, i think we start to play gambling with a highest hope and when we can't reach in our highest hope and can't earn from gambling which we like to earn from it. Then gambling break our heart.
Then it give us hardness lesson in our life, then it is better to get everyday lose than better to accept that we can't play it,
and left it.
Otherwise if you have a lot of money then nothing bad in it to continue it and play for fun.  

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:56:38 PM

I've had good moments and bad moments in my life, but the worst moments is when I spent the entire day gambling and focusing only to winning money for this or that.
I'm tired, seriously, to win big and then fall in more deep "debt" because of greediness. I can't afford to have such experiences anymore, it makes me sad the fact that instead of saving those money I preferred to spend them on a gambling site, I was like oh ok it's just x, so If i can lose it it's ok, oh it's just a faucet, it's ok if I lose it. But when If even with the faucet I reach like 0.06 or more, and then I lose them it's still a touch to the heart, that makes you say if I start back with this amount I can magically make it 0.6, yes probably, cause I did that in the past, as my far record is been from 0.001 to 1.6 btc in 3 hours with roulette, but let's not dig that.

I prefer spending the money on what are my necessities now, than see my wallet drop in amount. Every single f*** time, every time I had the chance to buy btc, or doge whatever, I ended up expecting to win big.
EVEN if I win big, I repeat that, I waste the money afterward, because I think it's a good idea to bet bigger now if my budget supports it, and there it goes down the hole.

Why I decided to leave gambling anyway? I saw how rapidly I was going down in the past few days, and like an hot potato to keep sinking my butt on the wallet. I'm tired of that. I better move my butt and find something that used to keep me busy, like programming, I love programming. But then I got stressed and I started to gamble.

I hope you all understand. All my friends I made in these years on the gambling sites, thank you everyone for your support of my strong decision.
Thanks everyone.

Although you made the right choice too late, it's still a good choice. Actually, people realize this when it's too late or when they're already on big problem. I think you're experience is not different from other people's experience. I hope that it's a lesson learned. Always remember that the odd of winning in gambling is too low. I hope that you can keep what you have started. Good luck to you!
TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 833

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:50:49 PM

Well, i think we start to play gambling with a highest hope and when we can't reach in our highest hope and can't earn from gambling which we like to earn from it. Then gambling break our heart.
Then it give us hardness lesson in our life, then it is better to get everyday lose than better to accept that we can't play it,
and left it.
Otherwise if you have a lot of money then nothing bad in it to continue it and play for fun.  

Eventhough you have a lot of money, I think you should quit as well. Nothing in this life is permanent. So I guess money is included. If you continue to gamble for the rest of your life then you will be bankrupt. So better leave the game for now so that you will not lose in the end. Better we know that gambling is not forever and not good source of income, specially long term. And nobody wins in the end as well, so better quit early and not be addicted to it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:04:46 AM

The more you lose in the game big amount, is the more you become greed unto it, due to you want to win big. That's why, greediness is the number one source why we lose bigger than the balance to our bankroll. So it is much better for real to quit or stop gambling anymore mate before you become totally wreck.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:35:16 AM

The more you win in playing gambling is the more you make your self love money. When you finally love money and then you lose it I'm very sure that you are going to get it again. That's why you are going to the deep dept because of that situation until you lose it again and very desperate for it to come back again. That was already uncontented, unsatisfied and you will become greed. You lose big amount more than your bankroll or capital.
Until you realize that you better quit because you are already broke, it's already over. That was life learns. Anyway, luck is always on time! Wait for it...
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:42:43 AM

The more you lose in the game big amount, is the more you become greed unto it, due to you want to win big. That's why, greediness is the number one source why we lose bigger than the balance to our bankroll. So it is much better for real to quit or stop gambling anymore mate before you become totally wreck.

I think that is the total opposite of myself. I am the type of people who surrenders easily, the time that I know that I can't be successful with that type of work or activity, I stop. I think we must have that type of thinking even in a little percentage, even a little part of our brain especially when we are talking about gambling which is only about risk and luck
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:48:56 AM

I think that is the total opposite of myself. I am the type of people who surrenders easily, the time that I know that I can't be successful with that type of work or activity, I stop. I think we must have that type of thinking even in a little percentage, even a little part of our brain especially when we are talking about gambling which is only about risk and luck
Instead of continuously struggling with a gambling, in my opinion too your decision must be very right. Unlike any other field, in gambling you could never find the any improvement over time or when you will be gaining experiences. Gambling will be same regardless of how much experience you are having.

When there will be no improvement with our gambling activities then quitting will be the easiest option in front of all the gamblers and I believe we are doing it at right time every time.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:26:45 PM

Instead of continuously struggling with a gambling, in my opinion too your decision must be very right. Unlike any other field, in gambling you could never find the any improvement over time or when you will be gaining experiences. Gambling will be same regardless of how much experience you are having.

When there will be no improvement with our gambling activities then quitting will be the easiest option in front of all the gamblers and I believe we are doing it at right time every time.
You are right mate if we not get success in gambling then quitting is a good choice. you can stop gambling and find fun in any other habits. We have many options to have fun, but there you will not get any returns. You have only to invest and get fun. In gambling sometimes we can make money. But don't try your luck again and again this is a waste of time and you will lose more money in this process.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:36:16 PM

When gambling is all about luck and risk, I too believe surrendering will be the right option rather than continuously facing losses.

When you will be having profitable gambling then you will never think about quitting it. But on the occasions of losses, I do not find the any wrong in quitting gambling for the day because we can continue our gambling next day with new mindset up.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:25:23 PM

Most of the whales and money minded people always don't consider bitcoin like a water and pour it in gambling site. Some people who are all developing in the business or family life will definitely understand it. Your words may knock anybodies mind and they stop gambling.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:06:04 PM

Most of the whales and money minded people always don't consider bitcoin like a water and pour it in gambling site. Some people who are all developing in the business or family life will definitely understand it. Your words may knock anybodies mind and they stop gambling.

I think that the right and justified reason really prevails now, since the actual scenario of bitcoin as compared to water. So if we see water as life being poured in gambling sites, then what will happened to the funds you allocated for the family specially the future of the kids. That's how worst gambling has affected a lot on our brothers here, so we should support the right idea that deciding to leave gambling is a stong decision to have.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:05:40 PM

I also expecting those to happen but we cannot say that for sure ad most of those gamblers who are spending big for gambling, are most probably addicted to gambling that is the reason they do spend without any limits.
If a gambler is not addicted then we can expect them to react to their losses but we can see many gamblers are continuing their gambling even after many losses, it means they are severely addicted to gambling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: