Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:26:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What if, we advertise bitcoin on T.V.?  (Read 47966 times)
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:44:05 PM

That is an early Christmas if ever that will happen.
I dont care much about the television for I dont want to watch either the lies they would tell to the people.
Just stayed in the internet and read news that is not from the government. Although I am not against it.
Here in the internet you can see bitcoin every time. Other forums have advertisements with bitcoin and even the blogs use it for profit.
I guess every child will know it someday when they somehow bump it while browsing something.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:17:41 PM

if we advertise, i would expect more growth for bitcoin, because more people will see it. So it means you can read about bitcoin on the internet and now you can see it on the tv, it will be everywhere.

BunnyShibe

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:26:01 PM

if we advertise, i would expect more growth for bitcoin, because more people will see it. So it means you can read about bitcoin on the internet and now you can see it on the tv, it will be everywhere.
i also think that it will be in favour of bitcoin if we will advertise it on TV, because bitcoin still need to introduce in most of the places and specially in backward countries where people do not have good knowledge about bitcoin. they need to introduce bitcoin to them so that they can start taking benefit from bitcoin.
Cold-Heart

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:34:29 PM

I think it would be awesome, cause somehow all the people in the world will be familiarized and have an idea how bitcoin works and how it benefits us all in terms of money or even transactions with other people. although bitcoin may decrease its value because a lot of people are using it, then it gives us this thinking or idea that we need to do more effort cause there are more people that use this and it's kinda hard to have money for free right? Cheesy but then it could be the one way around. Cheesy
Bankincoins

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:01:10 PM

I'm afraid bitcoin is not ready for mainstream.  At all.  First, scaling is not ready.  Second, people are not computer literate enough to not lose their bitcoin en masse.  It's not user friendly enough.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:17:13 PM

For me that is a nice idea because more people will know what is bitcoin, what is the purpose of bitcoin and what are the benefits you will get when you are using bitcoin. If we advertise bitcoin on tv more country will legalize the bitcoin and more people will have a job or part time job.
yes thats a good idea, but take note if awe advertise it many people will catch their attention even the government. for me government needed to adapt it first before it will advertise in the main stream media, because the may manipulate bitcoin if they want they can block the sites where we earns bitcoin, it is good but danger.
Even if the government will block a website according to them that does not mean you cannot access that site. When someone says he cannot access a site because it was blocked, I really want them to just Google "how to access a block website" or "software to access a block site." You can ask techies also. I want to see bitcoin advertisements really.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:51:12 PM

I'm afraid bitcoin is not ready for mainstream.  At all.  First, scaling is not ready.  Second, people are not computer literate enough to not lose their bitcoin en masse.  It's not user friendly enough.

This is exactly where I am at. See, the community infrastructure of Bitcoin is nowhere near large enough for the masses. Heck, many of the exchanges can barely handle the traffic they get during peak times or price rallies, let alone if we were to advertise on the Superbowl (which is the only place we should in my opinion... go big, or go home Wink). Every website related to Bitcoin would crash instantly. It would be an entire waste of money and capital, not to mention time and also put a huge negative stigma on us which could be impossible to ever repair. And all of this is before what you mentioned... even if none of that happened, people would not know how to use Bitcoin in the first place as the educational infrastructure also needs to be significantly improved. It would be utter chaos.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:08:48 PM

I am watching the US open tennis on Eurosport and one of the commercials advertised is etoro trading site. The narrator for the ad specifically mentions BITCOIN and ETHEREUM trading.I think its the first time I notice digital currency advertised on regular t.v

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Jake Virus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:20:05 PM

I've just thought about this for a moment but, if we want bitcoin to get more popularity, attention or acceptance would it be nice to make some advertisement about it on T.V.? I don't know if in other countries they advertise bitcoin but in my country, I haven't seen one. How do you think advertising bitcoin will affect the people? Any thoughts?
It will be a great move if we will advertise bitcoin into national and international television because most of the people get informations about a certain thing through television that persuade them to get engage into that thing through commercials. Advertising it into television will make it fast in popularizing bitcoin into different types of individual worldwide.

Saifher

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:22:58 PM

Bitcoin is very complex to the average person to undesrtand because of a TV ad... adoption must grow slowly to be able to acommodate everyone...

Giebaymax

Activity: 549
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:59:37 PM

i also think that it will be in favour of bitcoin if we will advertise it on TV, because bitcoin still need to introduce in most of the places and specially in backward countries where people do not have good knowledge about bitcoin. they need to introduce bitcoin to them so that they can start taking benefit from bitcoin.
only one can introduce bitcoin that is convincing to the countries by using clear data and maybe because of that which makes bitcoin still can not be trusted by other countries while some other countries already use bitcoin for shopping.. I hope also bitcoin create ads on tv and keep doing until finally every country that does not know to see it become curious to jump into bitcoin world.!
honeybites

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:28:30 PM

introducing advertisement for bitcoin can help lot of people to gain knowledge about it and there will be chance for the number investors to go high and hence the price can also go high
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:56:53 PM

This is a great idea. If we advertise about bitcoin on TV people will able to know about it. Maximum people are unknown about this.  TV will be the best way to let people know about it.
No doubt it will be best step taken for the betterment of the bitcoin because through this a lot of people will know bitcoin and in this add if they will show the process of investing and the holding process of the bitcoin then it will make easy to use bitcoin and will give a lot of profit to those who want to use bitcoin, may be after this the government of our country will accept bitcoin so for me it is a good idea.
I am also in support of this idea. Many people keep on thinking about taxes and government, but I think if bitcoins is advertised on televisions, its awareness will spread at a much faster rate. People have just shifted from bulky TVs to LCDs, then LEDs and now SmartTVs but still this device has majority of users.
Strught85

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:42:24 AM

It is already marketed on Tv - do you even see the information? But, in any scenario, advertising on the Net is far more effective for bitcoin
bangjoe

Activity: 1470
Merit: 714

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:20:04 AM

introducing advertisement for bitcoin can help lot of people to gain knowledge about it and there will be chance for the number investors to go high and hence the price can also go high

If we currently advertise bitcoin on television then what will happen is we are arrested and imprisoned. As long as the government has not regulated it, bitcoin is still a taboo in public business, the best way now is through the internet, youtube / website / google adsense and some other crypto advertising services.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
albertorma

Activity: 173
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 03:23:33 AM

I don't think is a good idea... We are a community, not a business. Besides, ads are annoying.

yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 03:30:36 AM

I am also in support of this idea. Many people keep on thinking about taxes and government, but I think if bitcoins is advertised on televisions, its awareness will spread at a much faster rate. People have just shifted from bulky TVs to LCDs, then LEDs and now SmartTVs but still this device has majority of users.

People will be more aware of bitcoin since almost all people who have electricity have television so advertising on it would reach more people and perhaps would make them be convinced more cause they knew that if its advertise especially if its on a big network, then it can be trusted. Whereas if it is advertise on the net, there would be a possibility of people being doubtful to it since there are just too much scam on the net. TV advertising would be more convincing than on the net and besides, there are so many old people who don't use the net but watch TV every day so they will also be aware of it.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:35:55 AM

People will be more aware of bitcoin since almost all people who have electricity have television so advertising on it would reach more people and perhaps would make them be convinced more cause they knew that if its advertise especially if its on a big network, then it can be trusted. Whereas if it is advertise on the net, there would be a possibility of people being doubtful to it since there are just too much scam on the net. TV advertising would be more convincing than on the net and besides, there are so many old people who don't use the net but watch TV every day so they will also be aware of it.
I think that is a good idea, because more people were attract to join in bitcoin society. Moreover more people will become enlighten regarding bitcoin and there's a possibility that more users were encourage to unite in our community.
Bagong91

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:34:45 AM

i think ads on TV definetly affect the existance and enthusiasm bitcoin in a country, but if bitcoin want to advertise on TV bitcoin have must legality.

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
Sonin1944

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:43:18 PM

I think advertising and marketing bitcoin on television is needed.Bitcoin can be known and can be uae my many.Numerous people will make their funds and time effective.Bitcoin can be beneficial by all the individuals productively.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 145 »
  Print  

Jump to: