Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:16:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What if, we advertise bitcoin on T.V.?  (Read 47964 times)
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:47:02 PM

The advertisement is good if we advertise on TV there are some other ways through which we can advertise bitcoin like social media and twitter are the major social media organizer. People are looking it very much and they pay full attention to this sites. It will good if we advertise bitcoin on TV the people watch tv everywhere and they will easily check the advertisement and they will understand the crypto currencies.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:02:52 PM

The advertisement is good if we advertise on TV there are some other ways through which we can advertise bitcoin like social media and twitter are the major social media organizer. People are looking it very much and they pay full attention to this sites. It will good if we advertise bitcoin on TV the people watch tv everywhere and they will easily check the advertisement and they will understand the crypto currencies.
You cannot possibly explain clearly what Bitcoin is on a very short length of time on the average length of commercials. And why do you need to advertise Bitcoin? First of all it is not a product that we need to sell to the public, if Bitcoin will ever have a commercial people will have a wrong interpretation of it, making its first impression as a product. From that point forward they will be more confused and a lot harder to persuade on using Bitcoin.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
nesterpu

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:04:27 PM

I've just thought about this for a moment but, if we want bitcoin to get more popularity, attention or acceptance would it be nice to make some advertisement about it on T.V.? I don't know if in other countries they advertise bitcoin but in my country, I haven't seen one. How do you think advertising bitcoin will affect the people? Any thoughts?
I do not think that's a good idea. advertise bitcoin on tv. Almost all people watching bitcoins on TV are old people and childish. I think promoting bitcoin on the internet will reach more people
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:08:20 PM

I've just thought about this for a moment but, if we want bitcoin to get more popularity, attention or acceptance would it be nice to make some advertisement about it on T.V.? I don't know if in other countries they advertise bitcoin but in my country, I haven't seen one. How do you think advertising bitcoin will affect the people? Any thoughts?
This is a good idea. Making advertisements about bitcoin on T.V will spread awareness to other people who still have not a clue about bitcoin. They might get really interested on investing in bitcoin if the advertisement that will be made will peek their interest and this will benefit us as bitcoin's price will gradually increase if we got a lot of new users who will invest in bitcoin.
nankers

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:11:23 PM

This is a great one idea,cause i think so many people didnt know what is bitcoin and then if bitcoin advertise on TV, its makes bitcoin most populer in the world...

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:15:52 PM

That's actually a nice idea I guess because through T.V millions of people will get to know about it and even if 20% of them actually start buying Bitcoins or whatever the price will increase like crazy but I'm pretty sure that its gonna have downsides too and I'm not sure though but I need to learn a lot about Bitcoin before it starts to advertise on T.V which I strongly believe is gonna happen  Smiley .
Well for me, I can't think of any downsides if after advertising bitcoin in T.V, rather, this could be really the moment that we had been waiting for so long. "Mass Adoption", after spreading awareness about bitcoin on T.V., I'm pretty sure that even not all of them will invest after seeing the advertisement, there will also be more emerging bitcoin user and will make the demands on bitcoin high again resulting in a price increase in the market.
lady-odyvan

Activity: 126

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:30:49 PM

Dangerous idea to me, cause anybody cannot predict common reaction to this new information for many people. I think there is an option that it can ruin economy or something like this. Better get they hear about bitcoin through the grapevine  Smiley

Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:51:04 PM

I've seen a lot of advertisement of how you will earn more Bitcoin but only on Facebook. I think if we are going to advertise Bitcoin on T.V., it should be informative. advertising Bitcoin will increase the popularity of it. the Curiosity about it will increase and maybe most of the people will be interested in it. However, there will pros and cons when you advertise Bitcoin. Especially those people who had a bad experience from Bitcoin. But it's really a good idea to advertise Bitcoin on TV, as long as it is legal to your Country. and who knows, maybe the value of Bitcoin will increase and will be stable too!

kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:52:13 PM

theres  advertisement of bitcoin in TV .. most of theem are in USA theres a news there that tackles BITCOIN most of the time ! bitcoin is not just a humor now! it is all over the worldfd !!
BIG Tyrese

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:52:20 PM

I'm sure if we pushed this hard enough someone on the forum will know someone in the advertising business and we could get a public fundme going
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:25:23 PM

I'm sure if we pushed this hard enough someone on the forum will know someone in the advertising business and we could get a public fundme going
yes if we advertise the bitcoin on tv it will be very good for those who are not know about bitcoin and it is very popular in the world wide and many people join bitcoin and earn money and invest .

specsmuluk

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:56:38 AM

if bitcoin is advertised on tv most likely bitcoin will be famous and lots of devotees ...

all this time bitcoin is never advertised on tv but bitcoin has many users almost all over the world ...
lekam0213

Activity: 275

We offer our Service

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:26:14 AM

I guess much better because it helps people more educated about bitcoin world, how it works and how can it help in our society because as what I've heard many believed that bitcoin used in crimes, tetorist,etc that cause harm to people that is why I believe it helps educate people through T.V advertisement.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
sumgye

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:28:11 AM

I think many talked about Bitcoin on TV and already all people know about bitcoin. but it would be a nice idea if we advertise it on tv so all people can accept it.
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:45:03 AM

I do not understand, what are the benefits of advertising bitcoin on tv, bitcoin is decentralized, not a brand or company that will benefit if using ads let alone expensive tv ads.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:56:47 AM

I do not understand, what are the benefits of advertising bitcoin on tv, bitcoin is decentralized, not a brand or company that will benefit if using ads let alone expensive tv ads.
Maybe one day all countries have received bitcoin then I think all the TV will load it. even some companies will make ads there.
Nothing is impossible.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:52:11 AM

I think this is a very good idea, advertising bitcoin on TV then it will make it easier for us to inform the public about the existence of the existence of the bitcoin as well as help those who want to join in the forums. through the ads also will be much interested. and can help them to earn additional income by using bitcoin. but it was all still hanging to the bitcon he entered in each country or region.

NightCloudz07

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:32:38 AM

i guess it is good idea

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:56:28 AM

Advertising about bitcoin on TV is a great Idea.

Who will bare the advertisement cost and who is going to take the responsibility about it. My point of view is bitcoin is not a product of any company or any individual to promote and benefit from it after the overhead cost. I am very much confident sure what I am saying is right and it is logical only if I am wrong please correct me bro.

What I understand is slow and steady win the race and Bitcoin is too young and there is enough time to run a long way say like more than 100 year why not till the earth is alive.
Yeah that’s one of great idea and it must be advertised on the national TV channels so that alt of people come to know about it and this thing will bring more investor to the bitcoin and in result of this bitcoin will progress more and more new regions will accept it open heatedly and also every medium must be used to advertise bitcoin because future will be all about bitcoin and all will use if they have knowledge.
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:59:34 AM

It will be a great help for everyone, it will attract for more investor, more bitcoin user that may affect for the increasing value of bitcoin.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 145 »
  Print  

Jump to: