Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:11:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What if, we advertise bitcoin on T.V.?  (Read 47964 times)
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:48:56 AM

Bitcoin might never be advertise in public TV but cryptocurrencies are already in the Youtube Ads. Just browse a couple of videos about bitcoin and the succeeding advertisements will be about cryptocurrency. Yes, Youtube does take information from what have you been watching and then they send you an appropriate sponsored video about that certain topic.

Media is one of the best ways to influence people. Some might not know it but media has been the tool of the government to manipulate the mass. They want people to live in fear of their president, then they show footage about the president being harsh. They want people to feel happy or generally just alright, then they show footage of cute stuffs and they launch TV series about happiness. A lot of things can be done to you by just watching the television and so I don't really watch it. Our government seems to make us all sad with all the TV series that we have that's all about drama and sadness. Nevertheless, the TV is completely controlled by the government. If one of the networks showed something that's kind of against the government, then they are going to shut down that show right away. Same thing will just happen if they aired a commercial about bitcoin. It might appear once or maybe the government is even filtering the things that gets aired so it might never appear at all.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:05:02 AM

I've just thought about this for a moment but, if we want bitcoin to get more popularity, attention or acceptance would it be nice to make some advertisement about it on T.V.? I don't know if in other countries they advertise bitcoin but in my country, I haven't seen one. How do you think advertising bitcoin will affect the people? Any thoughts?

it seems like that would be a good idea because in TV media that is often seen by everyone in this world and will be the trigger of people recognize bitcoin and make bitcoin getting in search and auto price will be more expensive.
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:08:18 AM

It wouldn't be half as effective as what we do now, it's not really a thing to market Bitcoin but really just educate and spread the word about Bitcoin's uses and purpose. We aren't selling anything. How we educate people is through discussion and presentation and that's hard to do in 1 minute long commercial. Having discussions on forums, YouTube videos, podcast and FaceBook groups is way more effective and when people are logged on the internet it's like they're one step in the technology of blockchain already.

djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:10:34 AM

Advertising bitcoin on a television is one of the good idea, because there are lot of people who don't have internet but not television. This is one thing that help bitcoin to make it popular world wide. Because even not using digital currency will have an interest if they advertise bitcoin on it.
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:13:05 AM

it might be good, but I dont know what the response from the community is. but currently the news bitcoin big enough in the world of the Internet. even today bitcoin is the talk of many countries. so I guess bitcoin will always be a part of our lives.
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:13:26 AM

I think theirs a good things and bad thing will happen. On the good things people will know how bitcoin worth and more investment will come on the other side other people will find way to do scam.
soilwork79

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:38:23 AM

I think it's a good idea to advertise bitcoin in the television because many people will know btc and invest it. In the other hand who will pay advertising fees on tv?
zikithay

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:40:32 AM

wow,this is very useful for the bitcoin popularity.television viewers are high than internet users,so bitcoin advertising will make the awareness of the bitcoin.In advertisement should show uses of bitcoin and how to make money with bitcoin.
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:57:24 AM

I've just thought about this for a moment but, if we want bitcoin to get more popularity, attention or acceptance would it be nice to make some advertisement about it on T.V.? I don't know if in other countries they advertise bitcoin but in my country, I haven't seen one. How do you think advertising bitcoin will affect the people? Any thoughts?
If we advertise bitcoin on T.V , I think the users will grow and the unemployed will have their work like bitcoin  because they have a knowledge about bitcoin that it is legit. So many people will trust and join bitcoin .But who will pay this Ads because it is very expensive to have this Ads on T.V .
Sm0thersTheW0rld

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:57:30 PM

I believe marketing Bitcoin on the internet can get much more recognition. And When advertising on television, I'm afraid reaction's people will bad even is visible as war. because adv on the internet attract to a person meaning to get rich ad today internet is more popnr than Television. accessory for, record about Bitcoin is always accessible. If advertsing on television, Bitcoin is obscure idea and you will find very little details about Bitcoin on TV for people to look forula
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:09:58 PM

I think it will give a big influence to the citizen who are not using Internet. Because more or less half of the Netizen know bitcoin and using it into their daily lives.

Sophiea

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:16:15 PM

For me if bitcoin will advertise maybe its a great help to anyone that want to engage in a great investment. Bitcoin will create a huge traffic and will attract more people.
tmawheba

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:17:23 PM

Practically saying it is not possible to advertise bitcoin on TV. Bitcoin is not a manufactured product or any company product which need marketing. Bitcoin is a Cryptocurrency invented for easy use for the people not to pay unnecessary taxes and service charges standing in queues. Assume if we advertise in TV who will pay the expenses of charged by channels from where we will get it and who will coordinate for this lot of scam will take place in this process so it is not possible and advisable to advertise in TV about bitcoin.

Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:46:46 PM

Practically saying it is not possible to advertise bitcoin on TV. Bitcoin is not a manufactured product or any company product which need marketing. Bitcoin is a Cryptocurrency invented for easy use for the people not to pay unnecessary taxes and service charges standing in queues. Assume if we advertise in TV who will pay the expenses of charged by channels from where we will get it and who will coordinate for this lot of scam will take place in this process so it is not possible and advisable to advertise in TV about bitcoin.

Obviously it will not be done by soliciting from regular bitcoin users. If anything, these will just be a couple of people who knows how to advertise on TV or someone who knows someone that knows how to advertise on TV. It will not be a regular bitcoin user like us who don't really know much about the media and can only speculate from our perspective.

Bitcoin might not be a product but there's a thing that you are able to buy which is bitcoin. Bitcoin is a digital good. With bitcoins, you are able to use a service which is free from the government's restrictions, has lower and faster transaction fees. So even when bitcoin might not be a product of a certain company, it is still possible to advertise it. There are even commercials that are just promoting an idea or a person, so I don't see why can't we advertise bitcoin except for the government is not going to allow it.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

icecream sandwich

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:56:59 PM

TV can be good media to reach wide range of possible bitcoin users but running tv ads will cost so much and nobody want to pay those money from their pocket.

There will be no any incentive for the one who will pay for those ads. However I think we may see some tv ads in near future from bitcoin related local services in few countries to promote their services.

Yes advertising bitcoins in the television would be a great move because a lot of people will hoing to believe it at last without a doubt. Bitcoins will going to be much popular and famous when that happens all the people will probably gonna be informed about it. But as you say advertising in a television will be too much expensive who will going to pay those expenses we all know it will be worth a lot.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:58:25 PM

[/quoete]
There is no need to advertise bitcoin on national tv these would cost alot of money for advertising because merchants is already here in our country ,even if there were few of them  who accepts bitcoins for transactions but still its good to hear that it is being accepted here in my country .
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:03:31 PM

TV can be good media to reach wide range of possible bitcoin users but running tv ads will cost so much and nobody want to pay those money from their pocket.

There will be no any incentive for the one who will pay for those ads. However I think we may see some tv ads in near future from bitcoin related local services in few countries to promote their services.

Yes advertising bitcoins in the television would be a great move because a lot of people will hoing to believe it at last without a doubt. Bitcoins will going to be much popular and famous when that happens all the people will probably gonna be informed about it. But as you say advertising in a television will be too much expensive who will going to pay those expenses we all know it will be worth a lot.

Certainly, that would cost too much a price since it will be shown on television.  For some reason, I do not think that there would be a need for bitcoin to be advertised on television.  Let its success be its way to be known by other people.  Besides many are getting to know bitcoin and becoming popular bcause of the many opportunities bitcoin can give.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:04:29 PM

I think this could happen if the government accepts Bitcoin there. I've seen a lot of Bitcoin commercials and some other Altcoin on Youtube or some great social networking sites, but they are not really noticeable. We should advertise it more widely on TV because everywhere there are TVs and people will be more accessible and accept it.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:05:28 PM

This is pretty good, I think. If bitcoin is advertised on television, many will know bitcoin. Bitcoin ads also add value. Many people will want it because of its high value. Advertising also increases the trust of the people and people will feel safe and close. But to do this is very difficult. Instead of paying for advertising. Because advertising on television is very expensive.

Donaldturp

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:05:40 PM

I think this could happen if the government accepts Bitcoin there. I've seen a lot of Bitcoin commercials and some other Altcoin on Youtube or some great social networking sites, but they are not really noticeable. We should advertise it more widely on TV because everywhere there are TVs and people will be more accessible and accept it.

We don't really need to advertise it on TV, people already know it and they started to make their investments in Bitcoin and other coins too. The only thin we can do is spreading the blockchain technology around the world.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 145 »
  Print  

Jump to: