Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:27:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What if, we advertise bitcoin on T.V.?  (Read 47967 times)
LancienMaleAlpha

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:48:30 PM

If Bitcoin is gonna be advertised, surely more people will know about its existence. But nothing more would change so much if local stores don't make Bitcoin as a payment currency.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Flowzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:05:51 PM

I have not thought about the bitcoin will be advertised on television. in my country bitcoin never aired by tv, i have not understood why it happened but if it happens then bitcoin will be known by many and many people who will invest bitcoin. that's what makes bitcoin the number one coin. everyone will switch investments to bitcoin and they will benefit greatly. I believe tv is an effective way to promote bitcoin in addition to using social media.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Mabyouka

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:31:38 PM

Advertising of bitcoin on television would be very helpful and making people know it more around the world and also increase the numbers of it's users . Like the it's team will develop it further and make transactions easier and cheaper . Bitcoin is spreading love all around the world and we need to promote for this kind of things that pushes humanity forward .
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:38:01 PM

I've just thought about this for a moment but, if we want bitcoin to get more popularity, attention or acceptance would it be nice to make some advertisement about it on T.V.? I don't know if in other countries they advertise bitcoin but in my country, I haven't seen one. How do you think advertising bitcoin will affect the people? Any thoughts?
It will just fine if we are really going to advertise bitcoin into national or even international television because nowadays, specially on our current time, if you want to know any news or new trends or let us just say viral, modern technology is the key for that thing to reach up your knowing. If we really tend to let other people know about bitcoin to make it evenly popularized, the usage of the social media will be a great help to let them be aware of what bitcoin really is.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:47:42 PM

Television help bitcoin to grow more our community because We know is one of the most powerful. All people watching movie and once bitcoin play in T.V . For sure many people invest to bitcoin so the price will increase more.
robotrobert

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:52:13 PM

for me the bussinessman will get interested too. No doubt that when they see this, someday their payment for their employees maybe bitcoins too.
I think bitcoin is decentralized and as far as I know bitcoin by itself don’t want to do advertisement on T.V because it’s not a big deal to start advertisement on T.V because now a days a lot of private channels are working in media it all about money if give them money they will start advertisement but if it started on T.V so I think bitcoin will become more string and its users will also be increased.
AleSergio

Activity: 378

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:56:40 PM

this will be a good idea for bitcoin , it will help some people do not know about bitcoin Will increase Will increase the demand On the and the price go up .
You know that the problem about it is that if bitcoin is getting more and more demand, the goverment makes more stronger moves to shut down the possobility to trade it. I guess it is not the best thing to do for bitcoin to go into media industry, it is still not that strong enough and stable.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

JohnHero

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:57:54 PM

Advertising it on TV it's like advertising a Forex Trading website on TV. It's not gonna work, people that wish to invest are not gonna be gotten from the TV but rather from business conferences and other meetings of this type.
olegna17

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:02:39 PM

I think once Bitcoin will advertise in TV, more people will have an interest to invest and get more information about it. As we all know, many people are going crazy about money, and Bitcoin value is very high.
Pemoyelaan

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:06:28 PM

I think that would be a good idea but i don't think a lot of people would join bitcoin because of that i think that not a lot of people just are 24/7 on the internet grinding bitcoins. I think that it is better for bitcoin just to make it higher in value.
doblok

Activity: 285

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:00:04 PM

This is a very good idea if the ads on television will be a new breakthrough because it will be widely watched by the wider community, but whether it can be accepted by all parties, but before it is over it must be the first deliberation among all parties. so that later there is no negative indication.
heureca

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:08:07 PM

I've just thought about this for a moment but, if we want bitcoin to get more popularity, attention or acceptance would it be nice to make some advertisement about it on T.V.? I don't know if in other countries they advertise bitcoin but in my country, I haven't seen one. How do you think advertising bitcoin will affect the people? Any thoughts?

I'm sure it will big influence on people. Every advertisement with TV has a millions of views (of course if it is popular channel).

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
nicoly

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:37:48 PM

Honestly I cant even imagine to go advertise bitcoins in TV-Shows and stuff like that. Its just happend and nothing is impossible, if the goverment gets involved or big business companys. Maybe and just maybe there will be a chance to advertise bitcoin on T.V.
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:50:01 PM

It is a good idea but advertising bitcoin in television is not an easy task because you need a big amount of money before it will advertise in television. I am really sure that advertising bitcoin in television is effective and it can influence many people.

doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:29:31 PM

I do not agree with this method, I'm afraid TV will only make Bitcoin keep on being monopolized. In addition, how is the government policy to ban Bitcoin transactions. This is hard to do except as in Japan, they have 100% legalized Bitcoin.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
azhar700

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:31:16 PM

If the news only contains basic information about bitcoin, I do not think it will help someone to be interested in bitcoin. unless you create a special event on everything related to cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin, teaches how it works and what the benefits of bitcoin are. Maybe there will be an interest from the community to join bitcoin.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
phuclzu12

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:06:55 PM

It is a good idea but advertising bitcoin in television is not an easy task because you need a big amount of money before it will advertise in television. I am really sure that advertising bitcoin in television is effective and it can influence many people.
Money is normal for the rich, they have enough money to do anything as advertise Bitcoin on T.V. However, you have to remember the government don't accept promote any product from cryptocurrency unless they accept it. Therefore, you can't do that until you can get accept from the government.
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 05:10:29 PM

Even if the community donated to fund this, I still think there would be a lot of problems. Most people dont have the experience or resources to make intelligent investment decisions, and so we would have the market even more flooded with people who are trying to make a quick buck. The SEC is already on our tail, we dont need them to speed up the process even faster.

Positivebetting
Nazmul012

Activity: 799

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 05:16:17 PM

its true that bitcoin is an amazing currency helps to fight with proverty and overcome financial problem and helps bitcoiner a lot. advertisement is good way to promote i. thus many people will able to know about it & can get rid of their sorrowful condition...

arlinxoha

Activity: 402

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:24:09 PM

Yes, i agree with you! It would be nice if you advertise about Bitcoin on T.V.. Many people will be interested in Bitcoin. But Bitcoin is banned in many countries. So before the country, Bitcoin will be valid. So many people will use BTC. Bitcoin is not banned in my country, so I do not advertise Bitcoin on T.V. in my country. Hopefully in the future I see advertise bitcoin on T.V. in my country.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 145 »
  Print  

Jump to: