Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:54:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What if, we advertise bitcoin on T.V.?  (Read 47965 times)
Darknight31

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:24:46 PM

It will make bitcoin more popular and can attract a new users, but it will create controversial because some people don't like bitcoin because they assumed that bitcoin is used to support terrorist and doing illegal things and it also can increase the government awareness which can lead to regulation, so it is better to not advertise from tv, but from social media and news
For me personally it would be a great idea to promote bitcoin to other people so they would have the chance to know bitcoin. And change their perspective about it. But somehow it will not be a good idea because there will always be bashers and they will not accept bitcoin. Some will not let that happen because airing it on tv will cost it some fee.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:41:15 PM

I've just thought about this for a moment but, if we want bitcoin to get more popularity, attention or acceptance would it be nice to make some advertisement about it on T.V.? I don't know if in other countries they advertise bitcoin but in my country, I haven't seen one. How do you think advertising bitcoin will affect the people? Any thoughts?
Then BTC will surely gain more popularity and interest will build up since more people will be aware. People will start looking into this system and may do their own research as to how does it work... Once they fully understand, they will invest and demand will surely increase. Thus, price will sky rocket and more and more people will rush into buying their own BTC.

Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:42:26 PM

It will be a great idea because everyone watches tv this way you can reach everyone with the idea of bitcoin and the popularity will increase very fast if you keep advertising it on TV you can also reach a lot of groups this way old people, young people, teenagers and even investors.

Some TV channels have been talking about bitcoin lately, but they are just talking a lot about Ponzi schemes and referrals not the technical aspects of BTC. And ages 40 and up are not interested in this technology and they are asking questions without even researching what is Bitcoin is and unless you are earning money they are not going to believe you. MONEY speaks but the technology behind is not even understood. Online advertising is good too and I think its enough for the millennials, its up to them whether to believe in BTC or not.

Television help bitcoin to grow more our community because We know is one of the most powerful. All people watching movie and once bitcoin play in T.V . For sure many people invest to bitcoin so the price will increase more.

Yup and one of the most powerful to poison the minds of people too, for example a well known news Channel talks about how irrelevant BTC is, most average people will believe in that news. So still it depends on how they are going to spread the news about BTC across the channels.

We need to let Bitcoin progress naturally, we are still in the very early stages, we are not ready for mainstream adoption yet.  Altcoins, tokens, platforms etc are still being created, bugs are being fixed.  

Clif High mentioned he thinks we are still in the innovators stage, not even in early adoption, I think that's a nice way to think about it.  Give it a year or two and people will come naturally, plus the bigger crypto can grow in that time, the stronger and more resilient it will be to any forces trying to undermine it.

Good comment here. There are so many boxes of what ifs and doubts and questions so this is not the right time. The community of crypto are not ready for just yet. They must fixed the ICO scams and the price (i'm hoping that BTC will be a million dollars) before it reach its stable price Grin Grin Grin

We in this community have a part of making it stronger like the legendary have done in the early years up to 2014. We must bring the old community back and must become a pillar that stands on the crypto world because we have the little knowledge (some do really have a lot of knowledge) in crypto.
If not us then who will be the one who will explain on how the cryptocurrencies will emerge in the era where people are only following the previous and traditional system.

mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:16:27 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 01:50:49 PM by mylyn2327

If bitcoin will be televised it will have positive and negative feedback depending on how it will be featured. Just like here in the Philippines when bitcoin was featured in a talk show, the misconceptions about it was shown that's why some saw it in a negative way but for us who knows what bitcoin really is, we disagree about it. But for me, we must knowledge first the people about how to use bitcoin properly in order to avoid scammers and achieve success.
xamxam

Activity: 409

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:30:52 AM

It's good idea when bitcoin is advertise on television because most of the time people are always watching tv and it can help others to know how to ise bitcoin and because of that many people will invest on it and the bitcoin will be more popular.
SangkuniBird

Activity: 108

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:43:09 AM

Advertising bitcoin on TV will give very high bitcoin impulse in its market. many people will be interested because of the advertisements and popularity of bitcoin on the web and this is a very unique type of currency.  Shocked
Fortress12345

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:41:38 AM

It was a good idea. If we advertise it on TV many people will be interested on it. Almost every part of a country has a TV so it was a good media to influence other about bitcoin. For those who don’t know they can possible get an idea what it is and it get their curiosity and seek what it is.

DIMKAZDS

Activity: 704
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:03:48 AM

I think two things will be happened one is bad and another is good. The good thing is Bitcoin will get a lot of popularity. Many people came to know about it. Many investors also invest their money in it. And this thing will be effect its price in an effective way. And the bad thing that could be happen is that government any many big companies interfere with it because it is one first Decentralized digital currency and doesn't pay any tax to the government
Rocky Handsome

Activity: 83
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:10:48 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2017, 10:46:05 PM by Rocky Handsome

Not a bad idea, Bitcoin ads on TV is a very good idea. Basically many citizens still don't know about Bitcoin and this venture will help them know better. But giving ad on TV will be very costly. But eventually it'll influence a lot of people to invest in Bitcoin.

center]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
lyn1031

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:11:03 AM

I've just thought about this for a moment but, if we want bitcoin to get more popularity, attention or acceptance would it be nice to make some advertisement about it on T.V.? I don't know if in other countries they advertise bitcoin but in my country, I haven't seen one. How do you think advertising bitcoin will affect the people? Any thoughts?

I think it’s alright. It is actually good for bitcoin’s publicity and a lot of people will notice bitcoin and the other crypto currencies as well. Also, this can be a key for more investments and opportunities that involves bitcoin.
McKane

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:56:42 PM

It will be a great idea because everyone watches tv this way you can reach everyone with the idea of bitcoin and the popularity will increase very fast if you keep advertising it on TV you can also reach a lot of groups this way old people, young people, teenagers and even investors.

Some TV channels have been talking about bitcoin lately, but they are just talking a lot about Ponzi schemes and referrals not the technical aspects of BTC. And ages 40 and up are not interested in this technology and they are asking questions without even researching what is Bitcoin is and unless you are earning money they are not going to believe you. MONEY speaks but the technology behind is not even understood. Online advertising is good too and I think its enough for the millennials, its up to them whether to believe in BTC or not.

Television help bitcoin to grow more our community because We know is one of the most powerful. All people watching movie and once bitcoin play in T.V . For sure many people invest to bitcoin so the price will increase more.

Yup and one of the most powerful to poison the minds of people too, for example a well known news Channel talks about how irrelevant BTC is, most average people will believe in that news. So still it depends on how they are going to spread the news about BTC across the channels.

We need to let Bitcoin progress naturally, we are still in the very early stages, we are not ready for mainstream adoption yet.  Altcoins, tokens, platforms etc are still being created, bugs are being fixed.  

Clif High mentioned he thinks we are still in the innovators stage, not even in early adoption, I think that's a nice way to think about it.  Give it a year or two and people will come naturally, plus the bigger crypto can grow in that time, the stronger and more resilient it will be to any forces trying to undermine it.

Good comment here. There are so many boxes of what ifs and doubts and questions so this is not the right time. The community of crypto are not ready for just yet. They must fixed the ICO scams and the price (i'm hoping that BTC will be a million dollars) before it reach its stable price Grin Grin Grin

We in this community have a part of making it stronger like the legendary have done in the early years up to 2014. We must bring the old community back and must become a pillar that stands on the crypto world because we have the little knowledge (some do really have a lot of knowledge) in crypto.
If not us then who will be the one who will explain on how the cryptocurrencies will emerge in the era where people are only following the previous and traditional system.
Television is Watched by youngsters by old people groups by representative by guardians mean everybody on the planet so on the off chance that we publicized Bitcoin on TV then an ever increasing number of individuals will know about Bitcoin And an ever increasing number of individuals will be entered in the realm of bitcoins and afterward a large number of individuals will have great life deu to Bitcoin.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:07:33 PM

Bitcoin was on the latest episode of Grey's anatomy. There is a randson episode where they take over a hospital and ask for 5000 bitcoin to give back the control of the hospital. There is a thread about it here too. Let's how they show Bitcoin in a better night though because I know some people will blame Bitcoin for hacking or other crimes.

thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:08:39 PM

i have seen some few mining company advertising about bitcoin on tv in my country. they want people to join them and invest in bitcoin. few people pay attention to this kind of thing because they do not understand what the coin is all about. i have seen many Ponzi scheme like The billion coin being advertise on Tv. this is what many people want.a short term investment with high profit but only few people seems to understand its very risky
beckspace

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:18:53 PM

It is not a good idea to bring an investor to Bitcoin by advertising on television. The mention of Bitcoin in some sequences and in some movies in a small detail increases the mystery. Bitcoin's involvement in news is influential, and talking on financial programs is more effective than advertising.
Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:29:01 AM

It is a good idea but I have a doubt that is it work properly......? 
Because most of the advertisements are within 1 or 2 minute duration within that duration deliver the entire knowledge about bitcoin to the people is not at all easy and in my concern it's not possible.Explain details about Bitcoin by one person to person is a complicated one then how it's possible in case of advertisement............?
Vicrey

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:33:32 AM

i think if bitcoin will advertise in t.v all off people will get an interest in bitcoin.
Pamela Jobelle

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:31:45 AM

Bitcoin is an open source knowing that joining bitcoin needs a lot attention before joining. When we advertise bitcoin in some sort of time how do they understand what the insights of bitcoin. Bitcoin itself can get interest and investors without airing on national t.v. not all the product nor services are using t.v advertisements but that popularity increases.
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:38:31 AM

That's a very brilliant idea to make bitcoin famously known in the world. If bitcoin is on air on T.V. , many changes happens in bitcoin like its rate of the value per bitcoin. It become high in demand so the value of bitcoin is high up more and more because of many users or people join in bitcoin or invest in bitcoin. Just make a very good commercial or ads that make people like the bitcoin world.
cryptolerant

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:40:37 AM

Bitcoin is the popular digital currency,advertising on television is good attraction for customers.bitcoin users will increase.
Of course bitcoin will become more popular because we see that if someone want to popular something and want to level up then that person upload that thing as a adds and after some moment slowly that thing popularity increases jut like that bitcoin will become more famous and more people will attract towards it.

And of course popularity will increase its price even more. So it is good idea to advertise it on every where actually. When popularity increases, demand increase at the same time. And when demand increase, what happens? Value increases.
Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:43:55 AM

In my opinion,  bitcoin doesn't need to be advertised on tv.  It is gaining popularity nowadays, especially on this age of computer. Everyone had access on the internet and can make a research about bitcoin with just a single click.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 145 »
  Print  

Jump to: